Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,241 members, 7,780,475 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:09 PM

Yusuf Buhari: Fayose Consoles The Presidency, But FFK Refuses - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yusuf Buhari: Fayose Consoles The Presidency, But FFK Refuses (41539 Views)

Nigerians Made The Mistake Of Voting For Buhari - Fayose / "I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose / Where Is President Buhari? – Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yusuf Buhari: Fayose Consoles The Presidency, But FFK Refuses by Adekamkpe23: 12:38pm On Dec 28, 2017
Fayose has sent a get well soon message to Yusuf Buhari but eternal damnation slowpoke also known as FFK continues to talk rubbish.

Take a look at @GovAyoFayose's Tweet: https://twitter.com/GovAyoFayose/status/946308100658737152?s=09

Take a look at @realFFK's Tweet: https://twitter.com/realFFK/status/946273440255930369?s=09

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yusuf Buhari: Fayose Consoles The Presidency, But FFK Refuses by RadicalTrump: 12:39pm On Dec 28, 2017
fake accounts

8 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari: Fayose Consoles The Presidency, But FFK Refuses by Adekamkpe23: 12:40pm On Dec 28, 2017
[s]
RadicalTrump:
fake accounts
[/s]

Check the link

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yusuf Buhari: Fayose Consoles The Presidency, But FFK Refuses by junnyjake(m): 12:54pm On Dec 28, 2017
I don't know, but I think I'm torn between both.

6 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari: Fayose Consoles The Presidency, But FFK Refuses by Nobody: 1:00pm On Dec 28, 2017
angry

∆ E don do FFK now.

Though both Fayose self and FFK are psychos.

It is not FFK's fault. Na Buhari fault.

A President that couldn't even put himself into order.... not to talk of a whole kantry!!! ∆

9 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari: Fayose Consoles The Presidency, But FFK Refuses by NgeneUkwenu(f): 1:02pm On Dec 28, 2017
Two irritants loved by only the IPOB vagabonds...

57 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Yusuf Buhari: Fayose Consoles The Presidency, But FFK Refuses by Nobody: 1:04pm On Dec 28, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
NgeneUkwenu the defender of Nigger-Area grin

99 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Yusuf Buhari: Fayose Consoles The Presidency, But FFK Refuses by zombieTRACKER: 1:05pm On Dec 28, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

I said it yesterday that Buhari cannot trust Nigerian healthcare system with his son's life

Today I was proved right...

God punish buhari.. The killer of the poor and downtrodden
The grand patron of the meyetti Allah

69 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yusuf Buhari: Fayose Consoles The Presidency, But FFK Refuses by Pierohandsome: 1:05pm On Dec 28, 2017
Fayose is a mature politician, he doesn't do his criticism out of hate. Unlike the other one u mentioned, he has no career in politics so to him, abusing the first family is the only way for him to remain in public awareness

13 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari: Fayose Consoles The Presidency, But FFK Refuses by iamJ(m): 1:16pm On Dec 28, 2017
Pierohandsome:
Fayose is a mature politician, he doesn't do his criticism out of hate. Unlike the other one u mentioned, he has no career in politics so to him, abusing the first family is the only way for him to remain in public awareness
u typed that with a straight face? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yusuf Buhari: Fayose Consoles The Presidency, But FFK Refuses by orisa37: 1:55pm On Dec 28, 2017
Thanks Fayiose. FFK you are a good politician, console PMB and don't be myopic.
Re: Yusuf Buhari: Fayose Consoles The Presidency, But FFK Refuses by Tugsramm(m): 1:57pm On Dec 28, 2017
Adekamkpe23:
Fayose has sent a get well soon message to Yusuf Buhari but eternal damnation slowpoke also known as FFK continues to talk rubbish.

Take a look at @GovAyoFayose's Tweet: https://twitter.com/GovAyoFayose/status/946308100658737152?s=09

Take a look at @realFFK's Tweet: https://twitter.com/realFFK/status/946273440255930369?s=09
Mynd44 lalasticlala check how heartless FFK is.
ffk don vex d man no go forget hw efcc drill am nd hw many days he spent in kuje. Mtchew d news self, d other tym i rode my bicycle enter gutter nobody console me even 1 smal boy was laughing at me

8 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari: Fayose Consoles The Presidency, But FFK Refuses by XBLadez: 1:59pm On Dec 28, 2017
Not just Yusuf, I don't wish any member of Buhari's family well. Including his cows! They're all useless and as good as dead to me.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yusuf Buhari: Fayose Consoles The Presidency, But FFK Refuses by slawomir: 2:37pm On Dec 28, 2017
ok
Re: Yusuf Buhari: Fayose Consoles The Presidency, But FFK Refuses by CHANNELStv2020: 2:37pm On Dec 28, 2017
I hereby repeat I WISH FOR BUHARI'S SON EXACTLY WHAT HIS FATHER WISH FOR OTHER NIGERIANS LIKE IGBOS, SHI'ITE MUSLIMS, KADUNA CHRISTAINS AMEN.
NOW GO N ASK BUHARI IF THIS IS A GOOD OR BAD PRAYER CUS ONLY HIM KNOWS

64 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Yusuf Buhari: Fayose Consoles The Presidency, But FFK Refuses by Ruggedfitness: 2:38pm On Dec 28, 2017
This might be the work of sarki, desperate to discredit FFK

In Other News
Here Is How Biting Your Fingernails Can Cost You Your Life
www.realfitbody.com/2017/12/here-is-why-you-should-never-bite-your.html
Re: Yusuf Buhari: Fayose Consoles The Presidency, But FFK Refuses by DLondonboiy: 2:38pm On Dec 28, 2017
Anybody that wanna die should die...afterall heaven is better than Nigeria..

5 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari: Fayose Consoles The Presidency, But FFK Refuses by moscobabs(m): 2:38pm On Dec 28, 2017
grin
Re: Yusuf Buhari: Fayose Consoles The Presidency, But FFK Refuses by amnesty7: 2:38pm On Dec 28, 2017
Amin to Fayose's prayers. The guy's inconsistencies are surely hilarious.
Re: Yusuf Buhari: Fayose Consoles The Presidency, But FFK Refuses by DLondonboiy: 2:39pm On Dec 28, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

The day you don't mention IPOB is the day you shall die...
Dem use IPOB swear for you? Leave igbos alone. FFK na igbo? Abi Fayose na igbo? Why you hate igbos so much? Did an igbo man steal your girlfriend? Nawa o

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yusuf Buhari: Fayose Consoles The Presidency, But FFK Refuses by felixomor: 2:39pm On Dec 28, 2017
To be honest though

No victims of extra judicial killings and detentions of buharis tenure will feel like offering condolence.
Sad but true

4 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari: Fayose Consoles The Presidency, But FFK Refuses by sureheaven(m): 2:40pm On Dec 28, 2017
Ur devilish well wishing msg does not hold water, so keep it to urself. We know u don't wish pmb and his family well since the day u predicted he won't come back home alive. And to ffk, his own cup will soon full. Anyone who wishes pmb and his family untimely death shall die for their sake.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yusuf Buhari: Fayose Consoles The Presidency, But FFK Refuses by MrPresident1: 2:41pm On Dec 28, 2017
Buhari's doctors can raise the dead, so no fear for young Yusuf grin

6 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari: Fayose Consoles The Presidency, But FFK Refuses by cescky(m): 2:41pm On Dec 28, 2017
grin

Ffk is being real with his feelings. I respect a man who will say what he feels

Fayose..is playing according to the gallery, the words may mean nothing... grin

NgeneUkwenu:

Leave it at that...they are loved
With the way you are....it will be hard for even your children to genuinely like you...

Watch out with this your hatred cancer beckons at your door..and evidently nairaland won't miss u tongue

14 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari: Fayose Consoles The Presidency, But FFK Refuses by Nobody: 2:41pm On Dec 28, 2017
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yusuf Buhari: Fayose Consoles The Presidency, But FFK Refuses by pentax(m): 2:41pm On Dec 28, 2017
B4 nko, Buhari has no regards for thousands of people that have been slaughtered by his kinsmen but y should other people have regards for his arole that is only injured and will soon be flown out

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yusuf Buhari: Fayose Consoles The Presidency, But FFK Refuses by Nobody: 2:41pm On Dec 28, 2017
undecided

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Buhari: Fayose Consoles The Presidency, But FFK Refuses by Nobody: 2:42pm On Dec 28, 2017
cheesy

Re: Yusuf Buhari: Fayose Consoles The Presidency, But FFK Refuses by Pavore9: 2:42pm On Dec 28, 2017
FFK should always remember the life of his own son is not in his hands.
Re: Yusuf Buhari: Fayose Consoles The Presidency, But FFK Refuses by pentax(m): 2:42pm On Dec 28, 2017
DLondonboiy:

The day you don't mention IPOB is the day you shall die...
Dem use IPOB swear for you? Leave igbos alone. FFK na igbo? Abi Fayose na igbo? Why you hate igbos so much? Did an igbo man steal your girlfriend? Nawa o
Leave the she.male alone, he/she is confused and stupid

5 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari: Fayose Consoles The Presidency, But FFK Refuses by amnesty7: 2:43pm On Dec 28, 2017
orisa37:
Thanks Fayiose. FFK you are a good politician, console PMB and don't be myopic.
His refusal doesn't matter. Kudos Fayose.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Namadi Sambo: 'How El-Rufai Respects Me, No Governor Past Or Present Does That.. / Court Declares IPOB a Terror Group. / Bauchi Lawmakers Outfits To A Beach In Dubai. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.