Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:36 AM

Tu Face Was Drunk, Everywhere Was Smelling -Davido's Concert Attendee Reviews - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tu Face Was Drunk, Everywhere Was Smelling -Davido's Concert Attendee Reviews (2589 Views)

Tu Face Idibia And Wife, Annie Idibia In Loved-up Photo / Etinosa Claims She Was Drunk When She Went Unclad On MC Galaxy's Instagram Live / Tu Face -“i Bought African Queen Song From Blackface For N150” (satire News) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tu Face Was Drunk, Everywhere Was Smelling -Davido's Concert Attendee Reviews by klanny: 12:55pm On Dec 28, 2017
A Nigerian man has taken to Instagram to express his displeasure after splashing N50,000 on a Davido concert ticket and not enjoying his experience .

Read what he wrote below ;

Source ; http://www.klannyblog.com/2017/12/30billionconcert-tu-face-was-drunk.html

Didn't really enjoy the 30Billion Concert of Davido mhen!! It Started from the Nigerian/African time factor, the Concert was to start by 7pm, but they started at 10:30pm. Fans struggled hard to enter the Auditorium, by pushing themselves violently due to bad coordination of the organizers. Their was no real difference between VIP and VVip & the "Regulars", because the "regulars" eventually covered the walk ways, they came to stand right in front of we the vvips and vips, Myself and friends had to walk some little guys and girls out of our sights & I can go on and on. They stood and covered sights, which prompted the VVips & Vips to stand on their chairs, Just to catch a Glimpse of the show. Fans like myself were left to watch the screens as I didn't feel like standing on chairs, Like - I was decently dressed to stand on chairs. At some point, Most of the people/fans who paid for "tables", had to stand up too, to watch the show properly. Regulars covered the whole place, it was less than what I expected. Abuja shows ain't like that, I was decently dressed for the show but it was more like a mess, The "upcoming artistes" took a larger part of the show, but I can understand and endure that!!. Hmm, heat and bad smell everywhere too. Lest I forget, @official2baba came on stage drunk, @davidoofficial had to prostrate for him, to "stylishly discharge" him. Mo-hit reconciliation performance was the main catch of the show. I won't be going for another lagos concert anytime soon, I'm dissappointed. Abuja shows seems OK to me. My large screen TV and travels seems more Fun!! #30billionconcert #Davido #TheEnd!! @davidoofficial ������

2 Likes

Re: Tu Face Was Drunk, Everywhere Was Smelling -Davido's Concert Attendee Reviews by ladeb: 12:59pm On Dec 28, 2017
Yeye attendee no be ur boss call am

1 Like

Re: Tu Face Was Drunk, Everywhere Was Smelling -Davido's Concert Attendee Reviews by iamJ(m): 1:03pm On Dec 28, 2017
self promotion grin grin grin and attention seeking

some people have mastered the art

1 Like

Re: Tu Face Was Drunk, Everywhere Was Smelling -Davido's Concert Attendee Reviews by ReorxTohGan(m): 1:03pm On Dec 28, 2017
its yo drunk?...stick to ur biz bruv!!!!
Re: Tu Face Was Drunk, Everywhere Was Smelling -Davido's Concert Attendee Reviews by cruzita(f): 1:05pm On Dec 28, 2017
U GO FEAR ANALYSIS

1 Like

Re: Tu Face Was Drunk, Everywhere Was Smelling -Davido's Concert Attendee Reviews by Foodforthought: 1:06pm On Dec 28, 2017
It wasn't the alcohol...the smell was probably from some lady's....

3 Likes

Re: Tu Face Was Drunk, Everywhere Was Smelling -Davido's Concert Attendee Reviews by Nobody: 1:10pm On Dec 28, 2017
The show was a mess..
seeing it on TV only is boring..

No coordination, you call it a davido concert, yet you pack upcoming musicians to take away all the time, gathered many musicians to come and sing and yet you call it a davido concert..

So many hypocrites quoted me saying i should not imitate white people and all that..
And yet when trey song was invited for a concert last year..
He sang and danced for hours nonstop, performing most of his hits and these same Nigerian fans enjoyed every bit of it..
That's how a concert should look like..

Nigeria musicians are lazy, they can't spend an hour on stage performing..

The great Michael Jackson spent more than 6 hours performing on stage in all his concerts..
Go to YouTube and watch his bad concert in Bucharest.

Not to talk of the diamond tour by rihanna or the concerts by Beyonce..

No lazy musician will win the Grammy..

No Nigeria musicians can win a Grammy..

They rely on other musicians to make their concert successful..

11 Likes

Re: Tu Face Was Drunk, Everywhere Was Smelling -Davido's Concert Attendee Reviews by Nobody: 1:41pm On Dec 28, 2017
angry

∆ ∆
Re: Tu Face Was Drunk, Everywhere Was Smelling -Davido's Concert Attendee Reviews by KendrickAyomide: 1:59pm On Dec 28, 2017
DrinkLimca:
The show was a mess..
seeing it on TV only is boring..

No coordination, you call it a davido concert, yet you pack upcoming musicians to take away all the time, gathered many musicians to come and sing and yet you call it a davido concert..

So many hypocrites quoted me saying i should not imitate white people and all that..
And yet when trey song was invited for a concert last year..
He sang and danced for hours nonstop, performing most of his hits and these same Nigerian fans enjoyed every bit of it..
That's how a concert should look like..

Nigeria musicians are lazy, they can't spend an hour on stage performing..

The great Michael Jackson spent more than 6 hours performing on stage in all his concerts..
Go to YouTube and watch his bad concert in Bucharest.

Not to talk of the diamond tour by rihanna or the concerts by Beyonce..

No lazy musician will win the Grammy..

No Nigeria musicians can win a Grammy..

They rely on other musicians to make their concert successful..
we already know these facts.. just say it without Crying

3 Likes

Re: Tu Face Was Drunk, Everywhere Was Smelling -Davido's Concert Attendee Reviews by OKorowanta: 2:13pm On Dec 28, 2017
Not surprised.
2face best drink use to be ogogoro way back.

1 Like

Re: Tu Face Was Drunk, Everywhere Was Smelling -Davido's Concert Attendee Reviews by Tamarapetty(f): 2:22pm On Dec 28, 2017
Lol
Re: Tu Face Was Drunk, Everywhere Was Smelling -Davido's Concert Attendee Reviews by earthsync(f): 2:45pm On Dec 28, 2017
the only thing I understood was that he was decently dressed

1 Like

Re: Tu Face Was Drunk, Everywhere Was Smelling -Davido's Concert Attendee Reviews by thedondada(m): 6:31pm On Dec 28, 2017
earthsync:
the only thing I understood was that he was decently dressed

I wonder why he had to keep shouting he was well dressed.

Nigga when.you go for a.concert in Nigeria don't you k ow that the artists are already high and cannot pull a performance.

Davido don chop your money.

1 Like

Re: Tu Face Was Drunk, Everywhere Was Smelling -Davido's Concert Attendee Reviews by klanny: 8:26am On Dec 29, 2017
2 baba PA oooo , Na u dey help am buy the thing ni ?
OKorowanta:
Not surprised.
2face best drink use to be ogogoro way back.

(1) (Reply)

Anthony Joshua(aj) Pictured Cutting Firewood With An Axe(throwback Pic) / Oyinbo Grandpa Shows Off His Swag In Hot Pictures / Again, Annie Twerks For Her Hubby, 2face Idibia (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.