Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,733 members, 7,806,006 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:05 AM

Catholic Priest Stops Governor Samuel Ortom From Addressing The Church In Benue - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Catholic Priest Stops Governor Samuel Ortom From Addressing The Church In Benue (46268 Views)

DSS Stops Sowore From Addressing The Press, Grabs Him (Video) / Boko Haram Stops Governor Gaidam From Voting In Yobe / Benue Youths Stop Ortom From Attending APC Meeting. Remove APC Flag (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Catholic Priest Stops Governor Samuel Ortom From Addressing The Church In Benue by jonnytad(m): 4:30pm On Dec 28, 2017
Xda59:

For wia. That cash 'n' carry pastor.
Hahahahahah. .... see tag, I wonder what God thinks about you.
Re: Catholic Priest Stops Governor Samuel Ortom From Addressing The Church In Benue by thewritingtodo(m): 4:30pm On Dec 28, 2017
kitaatita:
I do not believe the story in its entirety. Catholic Priests normally do no encourage the use of their church to promote political opinions. The statements attributed to the priest is unlikely anyway.
Bros calm down, overtruth dey worry the story sef. I know a very close brother who was there live!

1 Like

Re: Catholic Priest Stops Governor Samuel Ortom From Addressing The Church In Benue by bart10: 4:31pm On Dec 28, 2017
grin
Re: Catholic Priest Stops Governor Samuel Ortom From Addressing The Church In Benue by Nobody: 4:38pm On Dec 28, 2017
Nyc 1
Re: Catholic Priest Stops Governor Samuel Ortom From Addressing The Church In Benue by Themandator: 4:39pm On Dec 28, 2017
sameni123:
Adeboye and oyedepo would never do this ...cos they are friends with every government in power

Just small intelligent work online would have subsidised your ignorance on those men, particularly Bishop Oyedepo and his position on government.

https://www.naija.ng/773677-state-economy-bishop-oyedepo-challenges-buhari-administration.html#773677
https://www.nairaland.com/3004824/buhari-insensitive-nigeria-problems-bishop
Re: Catholic Priest Stops Governor Samuel Ortom From Addressing The Church In Benue by Paulagada: 4:40pm On Dec 28, 2017
Am proud to be a Catholic. Church where things are done accordingly.
Re: Catholic Priest Stops Governor Samuel Ortom From Addressing The Church In Benue by berrystunn(m): 4:41pm On Dec 28, 2017
nawtyme:

Which is your own church

30 minutes gone and you have not told us your own church. Are you ashamed of your church or are you a Muslim?

I'm free from religious scam...
Am a free man...I follow God through nature...with clear mind set.... Thinking positive.

Christians and Muslims ....everywhere with evil mind
Deceiving there self's with religion and ignorance.

Check your self .
Re: Catholic Priest Stops Governor Samuel Ortom From Addressing The Church In Benue by labelle123(f): 4:42pm On Dec 28, 2017
I love this may God continue to direct his servant to lead his people
Re: Catholic Priest Stops Governor Samuel Ortom From Addressing The Church In Benue by labelle123(f): 4:43pm On Dec 28, 2017
thewritingtodo:

Bros calm down, overtruth dey worry the story sef. I know a very close brother who was there live!
. yes ooooooo

1 Like

Re: Catholic Priest Stops Governor Samuel Ortom From Addressing The Church In Benue by Richy4(m): 4:45pm On Dec 28, 2017
kitaatita:
I do not believe the story in its entirety. Catholic Priests normally do no encourage the use of their church to promote political opinions. The statements attributed to the priest is unlikely anyway.

He doesn't have much to loose.. no wife, no kids, if they stopped paying tithe or some general donations, it will not affect him much , he won't care because that was not where his incentive was coming from..

Unlike the Pentecostal that got wife and kids, they can't afford to call a spade a spade in other not to loose their daily bread.. So you should believe it..

3 Likes

Re: Catholic Priest Stops Governor Samuel Ortom From Addressing The Church In Benue by Emyogalanya: 4:46pm On Dec 28, 2017
SOUNDS MORE LIKE "THOU SHALL NOT TAKE THE NAME OF THE LORD THY GOD IN VAIN"
ALL OF YOU WHO KEEP CONDEMN CATHOLIC PRIEST AND CHURCH. HOW COME HE SUDDENLY TURNS TO CORRECT MAN OF GOD
Re: Catholic Priest Stops Governor Samuel Ortom From Addressing The Church In Benue by Iseoluwani: 4:50pm On Dec 28, 2017
abokibuhari:
I am proud to be a Roman Catholican

If na Adeboye or Oyedipo, those criminals for just collect money

Re: Catholic Priest Stops Governor Samuel Ortom From Addressing The Church In Benue by lezz(m): 4:51pm On Dec 28, 2017
veraponpo:

It is your Bishop that is acting against the Bible.

Roman 13:1-3 is good for you.
I can’t see the bearing between this thread and a catholic Bishop.

Are you among the holy crusading thieves or part of the spiritual slaves?

1 Like

Re: Catholic Priest Stops Governor Samuel Ortom From Addressing The Church In Benue by PETERENI1(m): 4:52pm On Dec 28, 2017
I so love that word ''I will not allow him to lie in the church of GOD '' Let him go to the reception venue and tell his lies. Very courageous Priest

1 Like

Re: Catholic Priest Stops Governor Samuel Ortom From Addressing The Church In Benue by Emyogalanya: 4:53pm On Dec 28, 2017
THINK I'M THE ONLY ONE WHO OBSERVED ITS AN APC GOVERNOR. CHANGERS. IF ITS PDP NOW. PEOPLE FOR DON SHOUT TIRE

1 Like

Re: Catholic Priest Stops Governor Samuel Ortom From Addressing The Church In Benue by nawtyme: 5:05pm On Dec 28, 2017
berrystunn:

I'm free from religious scam...
Am a free man...I follow God through nature...with clear mind set.... Thinking positive.

Christians and Muslims ....everywhere with evil mind
Deceiving there self's with religion and ignorance.

Check your self .
Who would have guessed. I will not waste my time with you.
Re: Catholic Priest Stops Governor Samuel Ortom From Addressing The Church In Benue by Tobium1(m): 5:09pm On Dec 28, 2017
Shit is deep!
Re: Catholic Priest Stops Governor Samuel Ortom From Addressing The Church In Benue by hegir: 5:10pm On Dec 28, 2017
its very good job
thnks for sharing this topic
Re: Catholic Priest Stops Governor Samuel Ortom From Addressing The Church In Benue by Enemyofpeace: 5:11pm On Dec 28, 2017
Chei the man was tolded to go and blow all his lies at the reception and not inside the church. See uppercut, see blood, see teeth on the ground

Father Ashwe 1- 0 Governor Ortom
Re: Catholic Priest Stops Governor Samuel Ortom From Addressing The Church In Benue by enimooko: 5:11pm On Dec 28, 2017
dukie25:
This priest na correct guy man.
Let Ortom go and address his Fulani friends in a mosque.
Unlike Ogbeni who has a field day in Osun!

1 Like

Re: Catholic Priest Stops Governor Samuel Ortom From Addressing The Church In Benue by bejeria101(m): 5:11pm On Dec 28, 2017
dukie25:
This priest na correct guy man. Let Ortom go and address his Fulani friends in a mosque.
Unlike mr mbaka that is a political priest,shey buhari don fall him hand lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Catholic Priest Stops Governor Samuel Ortom From Addressing The Church In Benue by Enemyofpeace: 5:12pm On Dec 28, 2017
PETERENI1:
I so love that word ''I will not allow him to lie in the church of GOD '' Let him go to the reception venue and tell his lies. Very courageous Priest
very very coulageous
Re: Catholic Priest Stops Governor Samuel Ortom From Addressing The Church In Benue by adetayo234: 5:13pm On Dec 28, 2017
tociano009:
Expect this also from Adeboye

You mean the same adeboye that laid hands on Jonathan, and approved Buhari's presidency? I understand your desperation to make Adeboye also look good, but he has failed already in that aspect

1 Like

Re: Catholic Priest Stops Governor Samuel Ortom From Addressing The Church In Benue by surgical: 5:14pm On Dec 28, 2017
aolawale025:
Very courageous priest. They should continue to hold those in power accountable
They are much better than the Pentecostal ones who genuflect before leaders. because of weting dem go chop or the skeletons in their cupboard
Re: Catholic Priest Stops Governor Samuel Ortom From Addressing The Church In Benue by Enemyofpeace: 5:14pm On Dec 28, 2017
kitaatita:
shey na your mouth dey stink abi na your armpits? Something dey smell around you
Re: Catholic Priest Stops Governor Samuel Ortom From Addressing The Church In Benue by adetayo234: 5:14pm On Dec 28, 2017
berrystunn:

scam started from Catholic Church...

Explain
Re: Catholic Priest Stops Governor Samuel Ortom From Addressing The Church In Benue by Enemyofpeace: 5:15pm On Dec 28, 2017
adetayo234:

You mean the same adeboye that laid hands on Jonathan, and approved Buhari's presidency? I understand your desperation to make Adeboye also look good, but he has failed already in that aspect
gbam
Re: Catholic Priest Stops Governor Samuel Ortom From Addressing The Church In Benue by adetayo234: 5:21pm On Dec 28, 2017
veraponpo:

It is your Bishop that is acting against the Bible.

Roman 13:1-3 is good for you.

You mean the priest should have allowed him to lie to the congregation again?

I wonder at who is teaching you about the Bible.

So, you think the authority of the governor also covers lying in the house of God?

1 Like

Re: Catholic Priest Stops Governor Samuel Ortom From Addressing The Church In Benue by Alexanderobi: 5:21pm On Dec 28, 2017
kitaatita:
I do not believe the story in its entirety. Catholic Priests normally do no encourage the use of their church to promote political opinions. The statements attributed to the priest is unlikel
y anyway.

You see urself na
Re: Catholic Priest Stops Governor Samuel Ortom From Addressing The Church In Benue by jrusky(m): 5:22pm On Dec 28, 2017
Oh priest you are a star. God bless you I love people like you very brave and courageous.

It's so insulting standing in the altar and still lying. I'm so happy to read this I never knew benue state still have people like this.

I will look for this priest contact I need to meet him.one on one before new year. He deserve an award. God bless.
Re: Catholic Priest Stops Governor Samuel Ortom From Addressing The Church In Benue by freeay: 5:26pm On Dec 28, 2017
abokibuhari:
I am proud to be a Roman Catholican

If na Adeboye or Oyedipo, those criminals for just collect money
Mumu, who would even give any stupid Nigerian politician the opportunity to go close to Living faith Canan land pulpit let alone handle a microphone to make speech . God forbid.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Olusegun Obasanjo Acts In Samuel Ajibola's Comedy Skit / ‘it’s Deceitful’ – Soludo Replies Obi’s Call For Anambra To Vote LP Lawmakers / Nigeria To Celebrate Oct 1 With 70 Million Naira Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.