Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,834 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:05 AM

View The 1.5million Made With A Fufu Pounding Machine Every 2m0nths - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / View The 1.5million Made With A Fufu Pounding Machine Every 2m0nths (3967 Views)

Design And Fabrication Of Yam Pounding Machine / How Do You Intend To Spend The 1-month ASUU Strike? / About 1.5million Fail Jamb 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

View The 1.5million Made With A Fufu Pounding Machine Every 2m0nths by elvisscientist(m): 4:18pm On Dec 28, 2017
To make wealth, it all starts from your mind,followed by your action!!
I got a cassava pounding machine that pounds fufu and yam ,and this has increased my sales and yield money which has made me know what it takes to be rich and happy

I graduated from federal university of owerri,and after school the first year Of my life was hell. I had no money to pay my bills and life was just rough. ..so I went into construction and was taught how to produce and repair heavy machines used for pounding fufu,Yam,etc WHICH makes life easy and saves time and energy instead of pounding manually.

It was a mind blowing experience as I found the secret of making such machines.
The first week after construction ,I bought already processed cassava,cooked them and pounded it with my machine, I wrapped it with the help of my mother and we distributed it to d market,restaurant,hotels,weeding events etc..it sold fast and the next week I pounded 3bags in just an hour.I have made lot of money, and as I speak I have ten people working and distributing my fufu products for me..people come to my house to order for it and that stopped all the frustated struggle towards becoming rich

I have machines for sale as I speak, I will also train you on how to produce and distribute your product to any area you desire to sell it..I will also teach you how and where to get already processed cassavas.this machine pounds fufu (cassava) as quick as anything and its far more better than the manual way(mortar pounding)

most nairalanders are now using this machine to make money for themselves as have taught them how to increase wealth without stressing much.

I am creating a platform to make fufu pounding with this machine a high business in Nigeria,where youths can be self employed with no stress..all you need is get the machine and I will show you the next step to make more cash

Intrested people should call and WhatsApp me 08103107555

Email..elvisfrosh@gmail.com

facebook..elvis scientist

if interested call or add me on WhatsApp 08103107555
email.elvisfrosh @gmail.com

1 Like

Re: View The 1.5million Made With A Fufu Pounding Machine Every 2m0nths by Chuks9000: 4:24pm On Dec 28, 2017
Ehen?
Re: View The 1.5million Made With A Fufu Pounding Machine Every 2m0nths by HeyCorleone(m): 4:29pm On Dec 28, 2017
Very dirty environment.
Re: View The 1.5million Made With A Fufu Pounding Machine Every 2m0nths by elvisscientist(m): 5:09pm On Dec 28, 2017
HeyCorleone:
Very dirty environment.
ITS A WORK PLACE ...THE FACTORY IS UNDER CONSTRUCTION..THANKS
Re: View The 1.5million Made With A Fufu Pounding Machine Every 2m0nths by dawnomike(m): 5:36pm On Dec 28, 2017
You're doing a good job... Thumbs up!!!

This will be a nice project for empowerment schemes.

You'll hear from me soon...

#myopinion

1 Like

Re: View The 1.5million Made With A Fufu Pounding Machine Every 2m0nths by elvisscientist(m): 6:16pm On Dec 28, 2017
dawnomike:
You're doing a good job... Thumbs up!!!

This will be a nice project for empowerment schemes.

You'll hear from me soon...

#myopinion
GOD BLESS YOU BOSS
Re: View The 1.5million Made With A Fufu Pounding Machine Every 2m0nths by lazygal: 7:58pm On Dec 28, 2017
elvisscientist:

ITS A WORK PLACE ...THE FACTORY IS UNDER CONSTRUCTION..THANKS

IT DOESNT MATTER .YOU ARE PRODUCING WHAT GOES INTO THE STOMACH SO WHETHER UNDER CONSTRUCTION OR NOT,IT SHOULD BE CLEAN AT ALL TIMES

You are not even ashamed to argue over the dirty state of you food production centre mscheew

That aside,well done.May God bless your hardwork.you trully are a leader. I wish youths will think like you

2 Likes

Re: View The 1.5million Made With A Fufu Pounding Machine Every 2m0nths by Kokopos(m): 5:54pm On Jan 19, 2018
whats the cost
Re: View The 1.5million Made With A Fufu Pounding Machine Every 2m0nths by elvisscientist(m): 11:27pm On Feb 23, 2018
110thousand
Re: View The 1.5million Made With A Fufu Pounding Machine Every 2m0nths by elvisscientist(m): 1:54pm On Apr 21, 2018
the new fufu machine

Re: View The 1.5million Made With A Fufu Pounding Machine Every 2m0nths by elvisscientist(m): 1:55pm On Apr 21, 2018
lazygal:

IT DOESNT MATTER .YOU ARE PRODUCING WHAT GOES INTO THE STOMACH SO WHETHER UNDER CONSTRUCTION OR NOT,IT SHOULD BE CLEAN AT ALL TIMES

You are not even ashamed to argue over the dirty state of you food production centre mscheew

That aside,well done.May God bless your hardwork.you trully are a leader. I wish youths will think like you

check this bout

Re: View The 1.5million Made With A Fufu Pounding Machine Every 2m0nths by Nobody: 8:34pm On Apr 21, 2018
elvisscientist:

check this bout
Impressive. Keep it up sir!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

26-yr-old Doctor Buys Her First House In The United States / Federal Polytechnic Oko Anambra State Has Pulled Off From ASUP Strike / Y2020/2021 LASU Postgraduate Admission Guide.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.