Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,221 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:00 AM

Maupe Ogun Weds Mohammed Bamidele Yususf (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Maupe Ogun Weds Mohammed Bamidele Yususf (Photos) (77888 Views)

Don Lemon Weds Tim Malone (Photos) / Sensational Bamidele Survives Auto Crash / Maupe Ogun Weds Mohammed Bamidele Yusuf (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maupe Ogun Weds Mohammed Bamidele Yususf (Photos) by Dominiccash360(m): 6:17pm On Dec 28, 2017
fergusen:
shocked Taken!
fergusen:
shocked Taken!
shocked so u mean with all dos ur grammar wey u dae blow I never still marry ahh e no easy oo
Re: Maupe Ogun Weds Mohammed Bamidele Yususf (Photos) by ImpressionsNG: 6:17pm On Dec 28, 2017
Wow. Massive congrats to her. Her serious mien belies her softer side.

And I hope they'll welcome a patter of tiny feet soon. For women looking to conceive and to prevent miscarriage, the amazing Vitex herb is very helpful. Knowledge is power......

http://www.impressions.ng/the-miraculous-vitex-herb-can-help-you-get-pregnant-prevent-miscarriage/

2 Likes

Re: Maupe Ogun Weds Mohammed Bamidele Yususf (Photos) by nickxtra(m): 6:19pm On Dec 28, 2017
I can't believe it for now. Maupe?/ I can't believe it for now. Maupe?/
Re: Maupe Ogun Weds Mohammed Bamidele Yususf (Photos) by millionboi2: 6:20pm On Dec 28, 2017
DieBuhari:
Yoruba women fine sha grin
who askd u

1 Share

Re: Maupe Ogun Weds Mohammed Bamidele Yususf (Photos) by hennyholla17(m): 6:21pm On Dec 28, 2017
Sharesjob is giving u $80 bonus by signing through referral link to male online payments plus you earn cash for everyone you refer. sign up here http://sharesjob.com/?r3969
Re: Maupe Ogun Weds Mohammed Bamidele Yususf (Photos) by Nobody: 6:22pm On Dec 28, 2017
Is he getting married to his AUNTY..

1 Like

Re: Maupe Ogun Weds Mohammed Bamidele Yususf (Photos) by Sleezwizz: 6:24pm On Dec 28, 2017
RadicallyBlunt:
Congrats! Let us know when you take in too oh and snap baby bump abi na bomb.

So that u and your fellow witches and wizards can use your demonic powers to commot d belle abi?
Re: Maupe Ogun Weds Mohammed Bamidele Yususf (Photos) by Sleezwizz: 6:25pm On Dec 28, 2017
EVILFOREST:
Is he getting married to his AUNTY..

How that one take concern u? Amebo... y not mind your own business...

1 Like

Re: Maupe Ogun Weds Mohammed Bamidele Yususf (Photos) by TopExcell(m): 6:25pm On Dec 28, 2017
Jogging from the first picture....... The lady seems older Or am i the only one seeing it undecided undecided
Re: Maupe Ogun Weds Mohammed Bamidele Yususf (Photos) by Sleezwizz: 6:26pm On Dec 28, 2017
TopExcell:
Jogging from the first picture....... The lady seems older Or am i the only one seeing it undecided undecided

Afi jogging na... mtchewwww

1 Like

Re: Maupe Ogun Weds Mohammed Bamidele Yususf (Photos) by Beetobee(f): 6:26pm On Dec 28, 2017
FrenchWay:
With the way she acts on Sunrise daily.

I'm 100% sure she must be a nagging woman.

Tufiakwa!

I rather marry Buhari's daughter
The dog, shay?
Re: Maupe Ogun Weds Mohammed Bamidele Yususf (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 6:28pm On Dec 28, 2017
Big congratulations to them
Re: Maupe Ogun Weds Mohammed Bamidele Yususf (Photos) by OyiboOyibo(m): 6:30pm On Dec 28, 2017
The amanpour of Channels TV....dis lady can ask questions for Africa....congrats to her...wishing her a blissful marriage....

3 Likes

Re: Maupe Ogun Weds Mohammed Bamidele Yususf (Photos) by Hotzone(m): 6:30pm On Dec 28, 2017
I would have married her têtéÿ but her height disappointed me! HML Maukpe
Re: Maupe Ogun Weds Mohammed Bamidele Yususf (Photos) by lagdmark(m): 6:31pm On Dec 28, 2017
ikaboy:
Thank God for Abuja transfer.
Since she dey try to Mary na only hit and run full Lagos
Re: Maupe Ogun Weds Mohammed Bamidele Yususf (Photos) by begwong: 6:32pm On Dec 28, 2017
No be she come studio sometimes last year bra_less ✔✈
Re: Maupe Ogun Weds Mohammed Bamidele Yususf (Photos) by HonabFaj(m): 6:35pm On Dec 28, 2017
Congratulations My Maupe ,happy married life
I miss you already on Sunrise daily and Hard copy

1 Like

Re: Maupe Ogun Weds Mohammed Bamidele Yususf (Photos) by Biodup: 6:39pm On Dec 28, 2017
Happy for her, congratulation the erudite presenter
Re: Maupe Ogun Weds Mohammed Bamidele Yususf (Photos) by billyG(m): 6:39pm On Dec 28, 2017
Oh!Maupe mi,but she no resemble her @ all.
Re: Maupe Ogun Weds Mohammed Bamidele Yususf (Photos) by Nasarawaboy(m): 6:43pm On Dec 28, 2017
I thought she was a mother already. So she's just about to get married? The husband to be tried, I can't marry any lady that is 25+
Re: Maupe Ogun Weds Mohammed Bamidele Yususf (Photos) by Bsideboi(m): 6:43pm On Dec 28, 2017
I'm so happy for Maupe Ogun !! she's such an intelligent lady.Her husband hit jackpot on that one.
Re: Maupe Ogun Weds Mohammed Bamidele Yususf (Photos) by Nasarawaboy(m): 6:43pm On Dec 28, 2017
I thought she was a mother already. So she's just about to get married? The husband to be tried, I can't marry any lady that is 25+
But what do I know self. Big congrats to them anyway
Re: Maupe Ogun Weds Mohammed Bamidele Yususf (Photos) by lost24: 6:44pm On Dec 28, 2017
Congrat

wen is d wedding ooo.

Pls invite us ooo
Re: Maupe Ogun Weds Mohammed Bamidele Yususf (Photos) by kokoA(m): 6:44pm On Dec 28, 2017
Na so Chamberlain and the other men just allow this girl go like that.
Re: Maupe Ogun Weds Mohammed Bamidele Yususf (Photos) by FREDYA(m): 6:44pm On Dec 28, 2017
Congratulations to Maupe
Re: Maupe Ogun Weds Mohammed Bamidele Yususf (Photos) by larrygee(m): 6:45pm On Dec 28, 2017
Congrats, wishing u a happy marriage life.
Re: Maupe Ogun Weds Mohammed Bamidele Yususf (Photos) by Bfitconsults: 6:49pm On Dec 28, 2017
Her children go Dey blow oyibo well well. Such an intelligent babe.

God bless her marriage and bless the works of her hands. One of those objective Nigerians still hanging in there.

5 Likes

Re: Maupe Ogun Weds Mohammed Bamidele Yususf (Photos) by manakocha(m): 6:52pm On Dec 28, 2017
Cute looking couple. I recall her clip with Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon
Re: Maupe Ogun Weds Mohammed Bamidele Yususf (Photos) by go100: 6:52pm On Dec 28, 2017
Really really happy and grateful to the Almighty on your behalf. May He seal, settle and strengthen your marriage althrough. (Amen). Maupe, Congrats!!!
Re: Maupe Ogun Weds Mohammed Bamidele Yususf (Photos) by funshint(m): 6:54pm On Dec 28, 2017
Emmalez:
Channel's TV presenter Maupe Ogun, is getting married to her man Mohammed Bamidele Yususf today.

Big congrats to the couple.

See some of their pre-wedding photos below;

http://www.metronaija.ng/photos-channels-tv-presenter-ogun-ties-knot-today/
wow... finally. Big congrats to her!
Re: Maupe Ogun Weds Mohammed Bamidele Yususf (Photos) by vazsily(m): 6:54pm On Dec 28, 2017
ikaboy:
Thank God for Abuja transfer.

My thought exacly.. The moment she came to Abuja I knew she won't last a year b4 some1 locate her kpekus..Happy 4 her, Abuja Boys weldone ooo!!

2 Likes

Re: Maupe Ogun Weds Mohammed Bamidele Yususf (Photos) by emmasege: 6:57pm On Dec 28, 2017
Maupe just proved my suspicion right on her long spinsterhood.

She obviously lacked 'men', hence her choice of man. What happened to christian men? Well, hope she is prepared for a polygamous home (that's if the man had not married some before her), because 'me l'Olohun wi'.

HML, all the same.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Moment Wizkid Hugged Davido At The Airport (Photos, Video) / Ruth Kamande To Be Executed By Hanging For Killing Farid Mohammed, Her Boyfriend / Phyno Shares Hilarious Photo Of A Girl Heading To The Polling Unit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.