Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,391 members, 7,781,122 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:22 AM

Describe Your Festive Period With A Movie Title - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Describe Your Festive Period With A Movie Title (803 Views)

Oya Legends, Describe Your Sex Life With A Movie Title Let's See Who's Legendary / Make Few Bucks This Period With Me ... / Ghanaian Actress Goes Completely Naked In A Movie -watch Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Describe Your Festive Period With A Movie Title by Aiholi(m): 4:56pm On Dec 28, 2017
Mine is:
Fast and Furious...
Re: Describe Your Festive Period With A Movie Title by AlexCk: 5:04pm On Dec 28, 2017
Doctor Strange.
Re: Describe Your Festive Period With A Movie Title by KendrickAyomide: 5:30pm On Dec 28, 2017
Home ALONE

1 Like

Re: Describe Your Festive Period With A Movie Title by Nobody: 5:31pm On Dec 28, 2017
i don't watch movies cry
Re: Describe Your Festive Period With A Movie Title by Aiholi(m): 5:32pm On Dec 28, 2017
sekxy:
i don't watch movies cry

...shock me.
Re: Describe Your Festive Period With A Movie Title by Nobody: 5:33pm On Dec 28, 2017
Aiholi:

...shock me.
scarcely watch movies with little or no interest cry
Re: Describe Your Festive Period With A Movie Title by Onechancearmy(m): 5:38pm On Dec 28, 2017
The Good, The Bad and The Ugly.
Re: Describe Your Festive Period With A Movie Title by Aiholi(m): 5:40pm On Dec 28, 2017
sekxy:
scarcely watch movies with little or no interest cry

Atleast u do.
Re: Describe Your Festive Period With A Movie Title by HelenBee(f): 5:42pm On Dec 28, 2017
HOME ALONE.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Describe Your Festive Period With A Movie Title by Oluwafemi9720: 7:07pm On Dec 28, 2017
The gods are not to blame
Re: Describe Your Festive Period With A Movie Title by danbrowndmf(m): 4:48pm On Dec 29, 2017
HelenBee:
HOME ALONE.
Come to porthacourt lemme take you to pleasure park.
Re: Describe Your Festive Period With A Movie Title by iamJ(m): 4:57pm On Dec 29, 2017
AlexCk:
Doctor Strange.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy have u watched thor ragnarok grin grin grin

Re: Describe Your Festive Period With A Movie Title by AlexCk: 7:11am On Dec 30, 2017
iamJ:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy have u watched thor ragnarok grin grin grin

Mehn, that movie is on my to-do list oo. grin grin.
Marvel dey vex with movies sha, lol

Hope say ragnarok make sense shaa. grin cheesy
Re: Describe Your Festive Period With A Movie Title by iamJ(m): 8:24am On Dec 30, 2017
AlexCk:

Mehn, that movie is on my to-do list oo. grin grin.
Marvel dey vex with movies sha, lol

Hope say ragnarok make sense shaa. grin cheesy
made sense die, it's the best marvel movie ever to me
Re: Describe Your Festive Period With A Movie Title by StrawberryGloss(f): 8:26am On Dec 30, 2017
BBQ
Re: Describe Your Festive Period With A Movie Title by Nobody: 8:39am On Dec 30, 2017
sekxy:
i don't watch movies cry
how Can You Watch Movies When You Are Always Busy solving Maths And Physics undecided
Re: Describe Your Festive Period With A Movie Title by Nobody: 8:41am On Dec 30, 2017
iamJ:
its Nothing Compared To Captain America: Civil War
Re: Describe Your Festive Period With A Movie Title by Nobody: 9:34am On Dec 30, 2017
DeadRat:
how Can You Watch Movies When You Are Always Busy solving Maths And Physics undecided
grin
Re: Describe Your Festive Period With A Movie Title by AlexCk: 9:47am On Dec 30, 2017
iamJ:

Choi,

Omo, i must see that movie be that,
Marvel just blowing my mind oo,
Re: Describe Your Festive Period With A Movie Title by Aiholi(m): 12:22pm On Jan 01, 2018
sekxy:
grin

Maths and Physics?
Are u reading a science course?
Re: Describe Your Festive Period With A Movie Title by Enockia(m): 1:04pm On Jan 01, 2018
kiss kiss, bang bang
Re: Describe Your Festive Period With A Movie Title by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jan 01, 2018
Bang Bang! kiss

1 Like

Re: Describe Your Festive Period With A Movie Title by pepethemaniac: 1:08pm On Jan 01, 2018
X + Y wink wink

(1) (Reply)

Pastor’s Son Allegedly Deflowers And Impregnates 19-year-old Choir Member / Signs That Confirms That He Is Losing Interest In You And What To Do About It. / Can This Be The Highest Level Of Deception?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.