Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,027 members, 7,803,457 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:54 PM

Lotion for Face - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Lotion for Face (6042 Views)

Photos: Meet The Contestants For Face Of Unity Nigeria Pageant..as Voting Starts / Dark Skin, Please Any Idea For Face Care (cream) / Best Body Lotion For Dry Skin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lotion for Face by WAVixen: 2:49pm On May 31, 2008
pics

Re: Lotion for Face by shuppie(f): 3:39pm On Jun 14, 2008
acne or pimple, whatever it is called is an indication that one's internal system is not working properly, that is why u ve acne, the blood is filled with impurities, toxins, used hormones and all, if the liver is sluggish in doin it's work effectively, then acne start coming out,

what u can do is to drink a lot of water, eat plenty of fruits and vegetables, eat less refined sugar, it 's not good for some people's skin at all, that i know very well,

regular excercise will be good and beneficial, internal cleansing is recommended, so as to get rid of the used hormones and to jumpstart the liver into functioning efficiently, there is no short cut to treating acne, this i know first hand cos i do ve breakout outs myself and ve tried diff products,

some people will ask why internal cleansing, just imagine a drainage pipe that is clogged with debris and all waste,, with time, it will function less, that is exactly how our colon is , so everybody regardless of ur skin problems should endeavour to go for internal cleansing,
Re: Lotion for Face by MethodMan3(m): 5:06pm On Jun 14, 2008
tura
Re: Lotion for Face by dudu19(m): 5:27pm On Jun 15, 2008
na sooooo ooooh tura ni baba won!!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

*~ Mcleo007 Voted The Fashion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! / PHOTOS: The Most Expensive Hair-style Worth $500 Million / Turkey Wears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.