Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,226 members, 7,807,759 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:32 PM

Check It Out? "heaven On The Move" - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Check It Out? "heaven On The Move" (993 Views)

Winners Chapel's Shiloh 2014 Theme & Date Revealed "Heaven On Earth" / SHILOH 2014: Heaven On Earth / HEAVEN ON EARTH: 2015. . Prophetic Theme For Living Faith Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Check It Out? "heaven On The Move" by Kintayo(f): 10:28am On Feb 28, 2007
JOIN US AS WILL ENTER INTO THE NEW MONTH WITH A POWERFULL PACKAGE PROGRAM!!!!!!!!!

TAGGED: "HEAVEN ON THE MOVE" & ALSO YOU ARE WELCOME TO JOIN OUR DADDY IN THE LORD PASTOR ELIJA ADEJARE ADEBOYE ON HIS 64TH BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION IN CONJUCTION WITH THE SPECIAL HOLY GHOST SERVICE STARTING FROM 1-3RD OF MARCH, KM 46, LAGOS /IBADAN EXPRESS WAY,YOU CAN ALSO WATCH THE LIVE @ WWW.RCCGRADIO.COM,WWW.LIVEWAY.TV
COME & EXPERIENCE THE HEAVEN ON THE MOVE THIS MONTH ,,,,,,,,,,,,,, COME & REMAIN BLESSED
Re: Check It Out? "heaven On The Move" by MP007(m): 9:10am On Aug 31, 2007
Thanks so so much kintayo, i have been searching for this website for a while now, I love RCCG. Use to attend when i was in nigeria, Dont really know when I am going to visit nigeria, but i'll definitely try to attend a service at the redemption camp, How is the camp? hope the work of God is progressing , stay blessed

(1) (Reply)

Why Do God Listens To Our Cry? / She Will Probably Lose Her Life For Speaking Like This: / Dont Be Deceive (jesus His God)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.