Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:23 PM

My Medical School Diary - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Medical School Diary (13729 Views)

My Medical School Experience- The Fighting Spirit / Olajide Rilwan Lekan Graduates From Russian Medical School With As / Cynthia Chizoba Okoye Graduates As Doctor From Tulane University Medical School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Medical School Diary by Nobody: 11:57am On Jan 28, 2018
dolapo74:
A chemical reaction in which the hydration energy is greater than the lattice energy is referred to as A.reversible reaction
B.spontaneous reaction
C.endothermic reaction
D.exothermic reaction

Sorry I missed this.

I think it's D
Re: My Medical School Diary by Canavaro2077(m): 2:24pm On Feb 23, 2018
MasterMind21:
Hi Landers, I'm a newly admitted medicine and surgery student of unilag and I'll like to take you guys on a bumper ride through my experiences in school wink

jugging behind you bumper to bumper
Re: My Medical School Diary by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jan 11, 2019
Re: My Medical School Diary by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jan 12, 2019
Lovedayy:
By "Nobody"
lipsrsealed :- embarassed
Re: My Medical School Diary by Nobody: 9:23am On Jan 13, 2019
Ajet001:
By "Nobody" lipsrsealed :- embarassed
Lool.. Na so we see am
Re: My Medical School Diary by DRPAIT123(m): 8:59pm On Sep 16, 2020
neurojosh:
.. lol... lemme use this question to explain a very important aspect of studying "understanding".... .. now from the questions, someone that has read biology books orr been taught will easily know that "photosynthesis and transpiration" is common to just plants... right? good!! so they are out of the answer. option C(move) is also out Cox some organisms can not move. ... so it remains just option E(feed) and optionB (respire)... "

Feeding has to do with intake of food which is mostly common to most animals, some saprophytes and some carnivorous plant... most green plants don't feed they "photosynthesize"...... ...

Respiration is the biochemical process of breaking down certain organic molecules(mostly carbohydrates e. g glucose) in the body to produce energy for the organism... ... without this an organism will die.... .... so.. from the above the answer is option B....... all organism respire..........

understanding the question to an answer is the key... ajet001... neurojosh is around oo

Funny how some folks think plants do not feed but only carry out the process of photosynthesis, photosynthesis is in fact, the nutritional or feeding method of plants.
Three species of bacteria called 'Loricifera' have been found to live in an entirely oxygen-free environment.
In simple terms, these organisms do not respire.
Loricifera do not have mitochondria and so cannot respire but instead possess 'hydrogenosomes' which are found in some single-celled organisms and require no oxygen to produce chemical energy.
The right answer to that question is 'feed'.
No living organism has been found to survive without food.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

WAEC To Conduct GCE Twice A Year With Effect From 2017 / Resumption: 17 Tips To Protect Your Children In School / Lagos Directs Schools To Resume 2023/2024 Academic Year On September 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.