Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,192 members, 7,807,644 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:47 PM

Caroline Danjuma (nee Ekanem) Spotted Looking Gorgeous! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Caroline Danjuma (nee Ekanem) Spotted Looking Gorgeous! (8467 Views)

Caroline Danjuma Shades Linda Ikeji? / Caroline-Danjuma's Marriage Crashes, As Husband Impregnates Mistress - SDK / Didi Ekanem Shares Throwback Pics To Prove She Didn't Photoshop Her Butt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caroline Danjuma (nee Ekanem) Spotted Looking Gorgeous! by nellaluv(f): 12:53pm On Apr 06, 2010
[img]http://www.nigeriafilms.com/thumb2.aspx?img=Y29udGVudC9jb250ZW50L0Nhcm9saW5lLURhbmp1bWEtQmVsbGFOYWlqYTAwMDEuanBn&s=NC82LzIwMTA=&w=188[/img]
Caroline and Musa Danjuma
Caroline Danjuma (nee Ekanem) was one of nollywood most promising starlets when she left the industry to live a quieter life with her husband, Musa Danjuma. Since then, sightings of the beautiful actress have been few and far between. BN spotted Caroline over the weekend at a wedding. She was looking so stunning! The mum of 2 was with her husband and was dressed in a show-stopping dress with metallic and jade embellishments. She accessorized her look with a diamond necklace, bracelet and earrings.
Great to see Caroline looking gorgeous and happy, hope she makes a movie comeback soon
[img]http://www.nigeriafilms.com/thumb2.aspx?img=Y29udGVudC9jb250ZW50L0Nhcm9saW5lLURhbmp1bWEtQmVsbGFOYWlqYTAwMDItMzk3eDYwMC5qcGc=&s=NC82LzIwMTA=&w=650[/img]
Caroline Danjuma
http://www.nigeriafilms.com/news/6887/11/caroline-danjuma-nee-ekanem-spotted-looking-gorgeo.html
Re: Caroline Danjuma (nee Ekanem) Spotted Looking Gorgeous! by 4peace(m): 1:11pm On Apr 06, 2010
na money dey talk
Re: Caroline Danjuma (nee Ekanem) Spotted Looking Gorgeous! by chelseabmw(m): 9:10am On Apr 07, 2010
[size=13pt]She is lucky.[/size]
Re: Caroline Danjuma (nee Ekanem) Spotted Looking Gorgeous! by switchmax8: 5:27pm On Apr 07, 2010
who is this Musa Danjuma
Re: Caroline Danjuma (nee Ekanem) Spotted Looking Gorgeous! by oge4real(f): 8:04pm On Apr 07, 2010
Good for her.
Re: Caroline Danjuma (nee Ekanem) Spotted Looking Gorgeous! by nellaluv(f): 8:48pm On Apr 07, 2010
switchmax8: who is this Musa Danjuma

the guy is a politician of some sort, and his brother is a big shot politician too, quite popular. Google it smiley
Re: Caroline Danjuma (nee Ekanem) Spotted Looking Gorgeous! by Nobody: 11:31am On Apr 08, 2010
Musa is TY Danjuma's kid brother. true na money dey talk - guy is butt-ugly.
Re: Caroline Danjuma (nee Ekanem) Spotted Looking Gorgeous! by Nobody: 11:54am On Apr 08, 2010
switchmax8:

who is this Musa Danjuma

He is the younger brother of General Theophilus Yakubu Danjuma, the oligarch who made $1b from selling his oil bloc. I hear Musa controls all Gen. Danjuma's businesses. Musa's own personal networth hovers around $100m. Now that explains Caroline Ekanem's new glitzy and glamorous life doesn't it.

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma (nee Ekanem) Spotted Looking Gorgeous! by Nobody: 12:17pm On Apr 08, 2010
i bet those are diamonds around her scrawny throat cheesy
Re: Caroline Danjuma (nee Ekanem) Spotted Looking Gorgeous! by nellaluv(f): 3:35pm On Apr 08, 2010
ziddy:

Musa is TY Danjuma's kid brother. true na money dey talk - guy is butt-ugly.
@least, she married some1, rich and old and ugly, and she's happy smiley , unlike some people hoping from 1 politicians bed to another.
pro01:

He is the younger brother of General Theophilus Yakubu Danjuma, the oligarch who made $1b from selling his oil bloc. I hear Musa controls all Gen. Danjuma's businesses. Musa's own personal networth hovers around $100m. Now that explains Caroline Ekanem's new glitzy and glamorous life doesn't it.
i also heard he's old enough to be her father, lol.
ziddy:

i bet those are diamonds around her scrawny throat cheesy
at least those scrawny throats are adorned with precious stones,lol
Re: Caroline Danjuma (nee Ekanem) Spotted Looking Gorgeous! by semid4lyfe(m): 3:40pm On Apr 08, 2010
Owo lon $órò grin grin
Re: Caroline Danjuma (nee Ekanem) Spotted Looking Gorgeous! by sjeezy8: 3:55pm On Apr 08, 2010
Money can buy one anything in naija walahi- she aint alllat tho, if i were him i would just be F'in her not give her my dayum last name. chicken head

i need a babe to like me for my money
Re: Caroline Danjuma (nee Ekanem) Spotted Looking Gorgeous! by DeepSoul(f): 8:49pm On Apr 08, 2010
Of all the cash spent on her, I need only a quarter of it to look a hundred times as good cool
Re: Caroline Danjuma (nee Ekanem) Spotted Looking Gorgeous! by Nobody: 10:42pm On Apr 08, 2010
Deep Soul:

Of all the cash spent on her, I need only a quarter of it to look a hundred times as good cool

Bad belle. Post your picture if you're so sure of yourself.
**what kind of girl wants to be a detergent (ariel) in her next life**
Re: Caroline Danjuma (nee Ekanem) Spotted Looking Gorgeous! by DeepSoul(f): 10:21am On Apr 09, 2010
pro01:

Bad belle. Post your picture if you're so sure of yourself.
**what kind of girl wants to be a detergent (ariel) in her next life**

No be bad belle. It's actually an understated fact.
The girl looks good, yeah. But she isn't all that, esp from way before. Take away the "yellow", and nothing go remain.

I don't need to post my picture to convince you wink
No, scratch that. I don't need to convince yot at all
Re: Caroline Danjuma (nee Ekanem) Spotted Looking Gorgeous! by Nobody: 4:52pm On Apr 09, 2010
Deep Soul:

No be bad belle. It's actually an understated fact.
The girl looks good, yeah. But she isn't all that, esp from way before. Take away the "yellow", and nothing go remain.

I don't need to post my picture to convince you wink
No, scratch that. I don't need to convince yot at all

Maybe I was a bit harsh on you, you do have a point. All these unnecessary 'yellowness' does make it hard to tell how fine or wöwö a gurl truly is. Thats why ebony/caramel gets my vote anyday. Well, make caro enjoy easy money; when the don gets tired of her (super-rich men always have short attention span) she will start seeing pepper. Ain't wishing her bad; there's always a price to pay.
Re: Caroline Danjuma (nee Ekanem) Spotted Looking Gorgeous! by dominique(f): 11:39pm On Apr 09, 2010
she looks better than before. money good oooooo!!!
Re: Caroline Danjuma (nee Ekanem) Spotted Looking Gorgeous! by busybody20: 5:22pm On Apr 14, 2010
nellaluv:

[img]http://www.nigeriafilms.com/thumb2.aspx?img=Y29udGVudC9jb250ZW50L0Nhcm9saW5lLURhbmp1bWEtQmVsbGFOYWlqYTAwMDEuanBn&s=NC82LzIwMTA=&w=188[/img]
Caroline and Musa Danjuma
Caroline Danjuma (nee Ekanem) was one of nollywood most promising starlets when she left the industry to live a quieter life with her husband, Musa Danjuma. Since then, sightings of the beautiful actress have been few and far between. BN spotted Caroline over the weekend at a wedding. She was looking so stunning! The mum of 2 was with her husband and was dressed in a show-stopping dress with metallic and jade embellishments. She accessorized her look with a diamond necklace, bracelet and earrings.
Great to see Caroline looking gorgeous and happy, hope she makes a movie comeback soon
[img]http://www.nigeriafilms.com/thumb2.aspx?img=Y29udGVudC9jb250ZW50L0Nhcm9saW5lLURhbmp1bWEtQmVsbGFOYWlqYTAwMDItMzk3eDYwMC5qcGc=&s=NC82LzIwMTA=&w=650[/img]
Caroline Danjuma
http://www.nigeriafilms.com/news/6887/11/caroline-danjuma-nee-ekanem-spotted-looking-gorgeo.html

nellaluv,

Forgive my ignorance ****clears throat*** Pls how do u copy a photo from Nigeriafilms, by inserting the link which shows the pix? Anytime I try it doesnt show?
Re: Caroline Danjuma (nee Ekanem) Spotted Looking Gorgeous! by Nobody: 5:24pm On Apr 14, 2010
I have never find her that beautiful, I perfer the like of Nadia and Rita to her
but then beauty is the eyes of the beholder.
Re: Caroline Danjuma (nee Ekanem) Spotted Looking Gorgeous! by switchmax8: 5:43pm On Apr 14, 2010
she is not pretty if i want to judge with the picture she is an average babe by beauty been pretty does not have anything to do with colour.
Re: Caroline Danjuma (nee Ekanem) Spotted Looking Gorgeous! by nellaluv(f): 7:09pm On Apr 14, 2010
Busybody20. . . , there's a picture icon before the globe, click on it, then right-click on the picture you want to insert (one at a time), copy location of link and insert in-between the [ img][/img ]
ok.
If on mobile just type [img][/img] then paste the link of the picture in between.
Hope you grab?
Do you understand?
Re: Caroline Danjuma (nee Ekanem) Spotted Looking Gorgeous! by busybody20: 8:54pm On Apr 14, 2010
nellaluv
sorry dear, I think i m growing old lol  grin 

It didnt work.  I put insert image (the one b4 the globe) and the link in btw, it didnt show.

How do I post this celebrity pix and embed it like yours? http://www.nigeriafilms.com/image_preview2.asp?img=MDEwMTI3MzIuSlBH
Re: Caroline Danjuma (nee Ekanem) Spotted Looking Gorgeous! by dominique(f): 9:21pm On Apr 14, 2010
@busybody
first right click on the image, select "copy image location", then click on insert image icon on the reply page (it's beneath the [i][/i] sign) then paste the link in between the both brackets

gerrit wink
Re: Caroline Danjuma (nee Ekanem) Spotted Looking Gorgeous! by busybody20: 11:18pm On Apr 14, 2010
dominique

thanks I will give it a try kiss
Re: Caroline Danjuma (nee Ekanem) Spotted Looking Gorgeous! by THEAMAKA(f): 1:11am On Apr 15, 2010
nothing special about her. what is up with her hair? undecided
she looked better before when she was acting.

but i guess she is married and a mommy now.
money, money, money. $$$

cool
Re: Caroline Danjuma (nee Ekanem) Spotted Looking Gorgeous! by nellaluv(f): 1:27am On Apr 15, 2010
Busybody20. . . .
Right click on the pics u want to insert>> click on 'copy image location' then insert like this>>
e.g: [,img]hello[,/img] (without the comma)

[img]http://www.nigeriafilms.com/thumb2.aspx?img=Y29udGVudC9jb250ZW50LzAxMDEyNzMyLkpQRw==&s=NC8xNS8yMDEw&w=650[/img]

p.s: the picture/image location, see my finger below. Just b4 the globe.

Re: Caroline Danjuma (nee Ekanem) Spotted Looking Gorgeous! by busybody20: 10:37am On Apr 15, 2010
Nellaluv,

I know where the Insert Image link is[ img]hello [ /img] but I m having problem locating where the Copy Image Location Is on the pix
I right clicked and saw copy. I copied it but it didnt work

e.g dis is what i can see   http://www.nigeriafilms.com/image_preview2.asp?img=MDEwMTI3MzIuSlBH

but when u included the link to embed your link was http://www.nigeriafilms.com/thumb2.aspx?img=Y29udGVudC9jb250ZW50LzAxMDEyNzMyLkpQRw==&s=NC8xNS8yMDEw&w=650

Can you understand what I mean? the first one had image preview while urs had thumb2 in between? I think I am half-blonde  cheesy

thanks

Disclaimer: Pls I have no intentions of derailing the topic from the subject at hand  cheesy
Re: Caroline Danjuma (nee Ekanem) Spotted Looking Gorgeous! by chic2pimp(m): 4:36pm On Apr 15, 2010
Abeg Una Talk Say she Pretty but I know see am ooooo undecided

Anyways, She looks alright I guess undecided
Re: Caroline Danjuma (nee Ekanem) Spotted Looking Gorgeous! by nellaluv(f): 5:06pm On Apr 19, 2010
@Busybody, i'm still here

Re: Caroline Danjuma (nee Ekanem) Spotted Looking Gorgeous! by busybody20: 10:04pm On Apr 19, 2010
kiss Thank you soooooooo much!!!

I got it! You are a star!!!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Reality Stars Charlotte Dawson, Katie Salmon And Flashes Nude On White Out Night / [PHOTOS] Cynthia Morgan: Bio Plus Pictures Of The Sultry Singer / Popular Actor, Chidi Mokeme Hunted By Past Extramarital Affairs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.