Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,560 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:27 PM

Aisha Buhari Placed On Bed Rest At Cedacrest Hospital After Yusuf Buhari's Accid - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Placed On Bed Rest At Cedacrest Hospital After Yusuf Buhari's Accid (54273 Views)

BREAKING NEWS: Nigeria's President, Buhari Placed A Travel Ban On 13 Countries / Taiwo Akinwunmi Placed On N500k Monthly Salary For Life (Designed Nigeria Flag) / Stop Attacking Buhari, Take Rest At 82, Alake Advises Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aisha Buhari Placed On Bed Rest At Cedacrest Hospital After Yusuf Buhari's Accid by olatade(m): 9:06pm On Dec 28, 2017
Yusuf Buhari: President’s wife, Aisha placed on bed restPublished on December 28, 2017 By Wale Odunsi

Aisha, mother of ailing Yusuf and wife of President Muhammadu Buhari has been placed in bed rest at Cedacrest Hospital in the nation’s capital, Abuja.

DAILY POST reliably gathered this Thursday night.

The private health facility is where Yusuf was rushed to Tuesday night after his involvement in a bike accident.

A source told our correspondent that top government officials – elected and appointed – visited the hospital today.

“Ministers, Governors, EFCC chairman among many others were at Cedacrest today”, he said.

“Yusuf is not in good shape. His condition has taken serious toll on his mother, Aisha.

“I can confirm to you that she was still on bed rest as at this evening”, he said.

Meanwhile, staff of the presidential villa earlier on Thursday in Abuja offered special prayers for the quick recovery of the president’s son.

The prayer session, which was held immediately after the afternoon (Zuhr) prayer, was led by the Chief Imam of Aso Rock Mosque, Abdulwahid Suleiman.

Suleiman prayed almighty God to continue to guide and protect the first family and all Nigerians.

He also prayed for peace, tranquillity and progress to reign supreme in the country.

Among those at the prayer session were the President’s Aide-De-Camp (ADC), Lawal Abubakar; Garba Shehu, the president’s Senior Special Assistant on Media and Publicity; the president’s Chief Personal Security Officer, Abdulkarim Dauda, as well other presidential aides and staff of the villa

http://dailypost.ng/2017/12/28/yusuf-buhari-presidents-wife-aisha-placed-bed-rest/?utm_source=dlvr.it_dp1&utm_medium=facebook

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Placed On Bed Rest At Cedacrest Hospital After Yusuf Buhari's Accid by bedspread: 9:07pm On Dec 28, 2017
Eyahhhhhh....... I personally Pray GOD ALMIGHTY shows Mercies on the Young man and Grant him a Second Chance....

But For this so called Governors and Dignitaries, When will You pay a visit to the Homes and Hospitals of Innocent Citizens who have been battered, killed and Shattered by Fulani Herdsmen

296 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Placed On Bed Rest At Cedacrest Hospital After Yusuf Buhari's Accid by Ever8054: 9:13pm On Dec 28, 2017
bed rest....say na she get d accident?.... get well Yusuf .....if you don't kwa,...we will still give god d glory...

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Placed On Bed Rest At Cedacrest Hospital After Yusuf Buhari's Accid by Nne5: 9:18pm On Dec 28, 2017
I guess yusuf's friend's mother is also on bed rest.

Haven't heard anything about the friend.
So much news about yusuf's family.

147 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Placed On Bed Rest At Cedacrest Hospital After Yusuf Buhari's Accid by hatchy(f): 9:21pm On Dec 28, 2017
What is bed rest?

Aisha is in coma. She passed out after hearing the news of her son's accident.

Why is it not the D√llardinho that have plane crash while traveling upandan and free Nigerians from his destructive administration sef

I wish Aisha and Yusuf quick recovery anyway.

68 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Placed On Bed Rest At Cedacrest Hospital After Yusuf Buhari's Accid by erifeoluwasimi(f): 9:22pm On Dec 28, 2017
the woman should give herself rest make she no come die......If she die self world no go end make she ask stella if i lie

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Placed On Bed Rest At Cedacrest Hospital After Yusuf Buhari's Accid by simonlee(m): 9:22pm On Dec 28, 2017
May God see them through this difficult times!
Though I'm not a fan of Buhari at all... I pray Yusuf recovers and nothing happens to Aisha....
As for Bubu... you will sleep alone in za other room until further notice grin

111 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Placed On Bed Rest At Cedacrest Hospital After Yusuf Buhari's Accid by RadicalTrump: 9:22pm On Dec 28, 2017
These people Want pity or what, to imagine thousands of Souls Buhari have sent to deir Graves Since he became president

132 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Placed On Bed Rest At Cedacrest Hospital After Yusuf Buhari's Accid by RadicalTrump: 9:25pm On Dec 28, 2017
Do u knw Hw many Husbands Av been made Widowers, Hw Many Children av been made orphans, Hw many , Wives Av been made Widows.

Yusufs fada Buhari is a Sadist Old Man, A Beast, a Killer, Friend of Satan

127 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Placed On Bed Rest At Cedacrest Hospital After Yusuf Buhari's Accid by Nobody: 9:25pm On Dec 28, 2017
it's well.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Placed On Bed Rest At Cedacrest Hospital After Yusuf Buhari's Accid by ibkgab001: 9:28pm On Dec 28, 2017
Is better to fly him out now .... my mind tell me they should fly him out on time

SMH what a country

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Placed On Bed Rest At Cedacrest Hospital After Yusuf Buhari's Accid by PointZerom: 9:30pm On Dec 28, 2017
Take her pics on that bed and send it to OkoroAwusa. She deserve a statue.

80 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Placed On Bed Rest At Cedacrest Hospital After Yusuf Buhari's Accid by Masama: 10:42pm On Dec 28, 2017
Just one child and you're getting bed rest? Your husband and el rufai murdered thousands of Shiites in Kaduna. The killed three yes THREE of Sheik Zakzaky's sons. Maybe it's time you guys felt a little of the pains you inflict on others

125 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Placed On Bed Rest At Cedacrest Hospital After Yusuf Buhari's Accid by coluka: 10:46pm On Dec 28, 2017
E be like say python dance don reach Buhari house

128 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Placed On Bed Rest At Cedacrest Hospital After Yusuf Buhari's Accid by ashjay001(m): 10:48pm On Dec 28, 2017
erifeoluwasimi:
the woman should give herself rest make she no come die......If she die self world no go end make she ask stella if i lie

There is something abt an only son n his mom. African mentality.

6 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Placed On Bed Rest At Cedacrest Hospital After Yusuf Buhari's Accid by lordkush: 10:50pm On Dec 28, 2017
wwhat did efcc chairman go there for?

what a useless country

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Placed On Bed Rest At Cedacrest Hospital After Yusuf Buhari's Accid by itchie: 10:50pm On Dec 28, 2017
Yusuf is not more important than all the unarmed civilians who were murdered by Nigerian soldiers in the South east on Buhari's orders. If he survives good for him but if he dies life must go on

88 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Placed On Bed Rest At Cedacrest Hospital After Yusuf Buhari's Accid by EternalTruths: 10:51pm On Dec 28, 2017
Next thing we go hear be say, the Buhari's Other Room don get stroke due to excessive thinking.

So IPOB, Shi'ites, Agatus, Farmers, etc are not human beings that deserve to live.

Buhari just got served

I wish Yusuf & Aisha what Buhari wish IPOB, Shi'ites, Agatus, Farmers etc.

74 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Placed On Bed Rest At Cedacrest Hospital After Yusuf Buhari's Accid by obonujoker(m): 10:57pm On Dec 28, 2017
But why power bike sef?? on Nigerian roads... its just unfair what this guy is doing to his family at a time such as this....

I never liked buhari, buh this son of his shouldn't be made to pay for sins of the father....

7 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Placed On Bed Rest At Cedacrest Hospital After Yusuf Buhari's Accid by EternalTruths: 10:57pm On Dec 28, 2017
Masama:
Just one child and you're getting bed rest? Your husband and el rufai murdered thousands of Shiites in Kaduna. The killed three yes THREE of Sheik Zakzaky's sons. Maybe it's time you guys felt a little of the pains you inflict on others

Don't mind Aisha.

Zakzaky's sons are chickens to Buhari.

Buhari thinks he can kill and go Scot free.

The blood of Biafrans, Shi'ites , Farmers etc seek justice.

75 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Placed On Bed Rest At Cedacrest Hospital After Yusuf Buhari's Accid by Oloripelebe: 10:58pm On Dec 28, 2017
sad

Na im papa we dey offer prayers for this time last year

Get well soon Yusuf.. ..who am i to Judge you?

We ain't gonna live forever undecided

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Placed On Bed Rest At Cedacrest Hospital After Yusuf Buhari's Accid by Vinstel: 11:04pm On Dec 28, 2017
Oh they gathered to pray for the president's son? I thought Buhari was the all conquering lion, so he now knows that there is another Almighty power that is in heaven and superior to his own power. Well, I pray God has mercy on them but men should always remember that we are just mere mortals when God elevates them to positions of authority. They should use their power to impact lives positively and not turn themselves into power drunk and arrogant rulers

25 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Placed On Bed Rest At Cedacrest Hospital After Yusuf Buhari's Accid by Megatrix: 11:09pm On Dec 28, 2017
How are we even sure it's not Buhari that wants to sacrifice them for his 2019 ambition?

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Placed On Bed Rest At Cedacrest Hospital After Yusuf Buhari's Accid by SalamRushdie: 11:12pm On Dec 28, 2017
Wishing her quickest recovery

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Placed On Bed Rest At Cedacrest Hospital After Yusuf Buhari's Accid by Okoroawusa: 11:41pm On Dec 28, 2017
Please dont believe everything u read online.

The presidency has not released any other update on yusuf buhari apart from the one done by Garba Shehu yesterday.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Placed On Bed Rest At Cedacrest Hospital After Yusuf Buhari's Accid by nawtyme: 11:53pm On Dec 28, 2017
Pretty outspoken mum. For your sake God will not let your son die.

Yes we are all unhappy with buhari, but I always stand by the notion of direct retaliation against the offender not their relatives who have may or may not have any influence on the action of the offender.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Placed On Bed Rest At Cedacrest Hospital After Yusuf Buhari's Accid by nawtyme: 11:54pm On Dec 28, 2017
Okoroawusa:
Please dont believe everything u read online.

The presidency has not released any other update on yusuf buhari apart from the one done by Garba Shehu yesterday.
Who is "the presidency"?

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Placed On Bed Rest At Cedacrest Hospital After Yusuf Buhari's Accid by ruggedtimi(m): 12:56am On Dec 29, 2017
the director of that hospital don hammer

27 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Placed On Bed Rest At Cedacrest Hospital After Yusuf Buhari's Accid by Built2last: 1:59am On Dec 29, 2017
God please have mercy on Yusuf Buhari. Let the wickedness of the wicked consume the wicked and not his son

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Placed On Bed Rest At Cedacrest Hospital After Yusuf Buhari's Accid by lazygal: 2:11am On Dec 29, 2017
hatchy:
What is bed rest?

Aisha is in coma. She passed out after hearing the news of her son's accident.

Why is it not the D√llardinho that had plane crash while traveling upandan sef.

I wish Aisha and Yusuf quick recovery.

That's a lie she never went under coma
Re: Aisha Buhari Placed On Bed Rest At Cedacrest Hospital After Yusuf Buhari's Accid by amunkita(m): 6:38am On Dec 29, 2017
Two people re involved in this accident but we keep hearing of the yusuf buhari's family, may I ask, the other guy's family re they stones

Do we know how many mothers had stroke, on High BP treatment, hospitalized as well, when they heard of what the bad state of Federal road caused their loved ones

Enough of this inequality poo...

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Placed On Bed Rest At Cedacrest Hospital After Yusuf Buhari's Accid by Holyvurgin17(m): 6:56am On Dec 29, 2017
Buhari ordered soldiers to kill unarmed innocent civilians in Igbo land and you expect him to have peace
Dulard dinho

34 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Akpabio To Joy Nunieh: 'You Married 4 Husbands' / EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: House Of Rep Members Fighting Over Principal Offices / Reno Omokri Leads #HarassBuhariOutOfParis Protest In France (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.