Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,632 members, 7,801,822 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:39 AM

Zimbabwean Man Caught Having Sex At His Wife’s Funeral With A Prostitute(Photos) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Zimbabwean Man Caught Having Sex At His Wife’s Funeral With A Prostitute(Photos) (92851 Views)

Zimbabwean Man Shows Three Used Condoms He Found In His Wife's Car (Photo) / Zimbabwean Man Invites Wife's Boyfriend To His House For Sex & He Came / Married Zimbabwean Man Caught Pants Down With ‘Mad Woman’ (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zimbabwean Man Caught Having Sex At His Wife’s Funeral With A Prostitute(Photos) by neonly: 5:38am On Dec 29, 2017
Buhari sef
Re: Zimbabwean Man Caught Having Sex At His Wife’s Funeral With A Prostitute(Photos) by Juliusdking(m): 5:46am On Dec 29, 2017
Good Morning

Re: Zimbabwean Man Caught Having Sex At His Wife’s Funeral With A Prostitute(Photos) by AFONJAPIG(m): 5:47am On Dec 29, 2017
diz ppl no understand the power of kanji... allow the living to enjoy themselves and bury the dead, abroad white ppl had sex in front of their ready to bury hobby... what's the fuss all about
Re: Zimbabwean Man Caught Having Sex At His Wife’s Funeral With A Prostitute(Photos) by Eibams60(m): 5:48am On Dec 29, 2017
pocohantas:

Honestly, e worse for una. Wetin una never talk?

--- "Okay, you're not in the mood...just lay down, lemme enter. You don't have to do anything. Okay, okay! I won't move. I will stand at attention, lemme just enter and feel the warmth.
Baby pls, if I don't cum, my balls will pain me.
I won't sleep through out this year."

---"It's not like I can't do without sex in a relationship, but...it connects us"Oshey! Wifi connection grin

---"I promise I won't cum inside, I will cum out"
Is it that easy to cum out of a speeding bus? undecided

---"You're so tight, so sweet...whenever we make love, I am happy"

---"I can't wait to stop using protection, then you'll be the mother of my kids" Sweetie, you're not even in his 2018 blueprint.
hmmm wit all diz experience, u no b small gal for stravin oo. abeg do marry jareh
Re: Zimbabwean Man Caught Having Sex At His Wife’s Funeral With A Prostitute(Photos) by Mznaett: 5:49am On Dec 29, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Once its erect, it stands like a massive cassava....
Ta! tell me another one jor...

Re: Zimbabwean Man Caught Having Sex At His Wife’s Funeral With A Prostitute(Photos) by africanusvu(m): 5:53am On Dec 29, 2017
Wat kind of people ar Zimbabwean? No wonder Mugabe rule for this long.they still need him for more yrs
Re: Zimbabwean Man Caught Having Sex At His Wife’s Funeral With A Prostitute(Photos) by zedman1(m): 5:57am On Dec 29, 2017
lezz:
if you didn’t employ copy and paste here, then you must be very experienced in men’s sexual anxiety.
Im telling you, if it's not the usual copy and paste then she's indeed experienced to the core.

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Man Caught Having Sex At His Wife’s Funeral With A Prostitute(Photos) by kaytolee(m): 5:59am On Dec 29, 2017
���������
SCAM ALAT

07038956730 ABOVE NUMBER BELONG TO EBERE NNAMDI A STUDENT OF UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN DEPARTMENT OF AGRICULTURAL from IMO state SHE IS A SCAMMER CLAMING SHE IS SELLING DATA,RECHARGE CARD.......
RBC TO EVERYONE

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Man Caught Having Sex At His Wife’s Funeral With A Prostitute(Photos) by okomogo(m): 5:59am On Dec 29, 2017
pocohantas:

--- "Okay, you're not in the mood...just lay down, lemme enter. You don't have to do anything. Okay, okay! I won't move. I will stand at attention, lemme just enter and feel the warmth.

---"It's not like I can't do without sex in a relationship, but...it connects us"Oshey! Wifi connection grin

---"I can't wait to stop using protection, then you'll be the mother of my kids" Sweetie, you're not even in his 2018 blueprint.
I love you
Re: Zimbabwean Man Caught Having Sex At His Wife’s Funeral With A Prostitute(Photos) by Leonbonapart(m): 6:07am On Dec 29, 2017
pocohantas:
They didn't have to treat them that way. The prick and brain were not wired to work simultaneously. When prick stands, brain shuts down. It doesn't matter if it's at the wife's burial, logical reasoning halts/drops!

I pity women wey dey kill and fight because of prick... The only woman that's 100% sure of her husband's location, at every given time...is a widow!!

RIP to the woman.

His prick is even small, like overused eyepencil.
you are such a pervert. And this one go be person wife o... I weep for the coming generation

2 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Man Caught Having Sex At His Wife’s Funeral With A Prostitute(Photos) by Lexusgs430: 6:16am On Dec 29, 2017
Mznaett:

Ta! tell me another one jor...

Still thinking on what might interest you.....
Re: Zimbabwean Man Caught Having Sex At His Wife’s Funeral With A Prostitute(Photos) by Spaxon(f): 6:18am On Dec 29, 2017
coluka:
Someone can not fvck in peace again?

Lwkmd

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Man Caught Having Sex At His Wife’s Funeral With A Prostitute(Photos) by Ranoscky(m): 6:18am On Dec 29, 2017
pocohantas:

I guess that was all the lies they told u just to have there way in. If not, how did u know that is what men say to women just to get in or are u a sexual privacy invader?

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Man Caught Having Sex At His Wife’s Funeral With A Prostitute(Photos) by tballeyy(m): 6:20am On Dec 29, 2017
Is devil that used him
Re: Zimbabwean Man Caught Having Sex At His Wife’s Funeral With A Prostitute(Photos) by correctyourself(m): 6:21am On Dec 29, 2017
Them no they carry last, Nollywood Producers I think these people called Zimbabweans can act very well because they always make headline.
Re: Zimbabwean Man Caught Having Sex At His Wife’s Funeral With A Prostitute(Photos) by Caseless: 6:23am On Dec 29, 2017
pocohantas:
They didn't have to treat them that way. The prick and brain were not wired to work simultaneously. When prick stands, brain shuts down. It doesn't matter if it's at the wife's burial, logical reasoning halts/drops!

I pity women wey dey kill and fight because of prick... The only woman that's 100% sure of her husband's location, at every given time...is a widow!!

RIP to the woman.

that prick is not erect anymore, so expect the shrinkage. He's under pressure and you don't expect his prick to be standing. As unconnected to the brain(this is a funny lie though) as you think the prick is, it understands tension or pressure.

@topic

The man has not done anything wrong. His wife is late for God's sake!

Why did he have to wait till 5am before chroming his "olo"? He wasted the night and started when people were up. He caused it.
Re: Zimbabwean Man Caught Having Sex At His Wife’s Funeral With A Prostitute(Photos) by IFNOTGOD(m): 6:24am On Dec 29, 2017
pocohantas:

u dey talk as if una dey do anything before, we waste our energy n blood on u people n u even say he thing small wait make e reach full length if ur womb no shift.

beside agreed we beg while his own his pencil ur own maybe a 7 lane express way n no b our fault if dat place was converted from 1 lane to 7 lane n not all cars can occupy such road.

u try for d yabbing but no b we dey scream harder harder

baby tear my pu**y destroy it

go deeper(pocahontas na d one we get we give una n e no get extra when we keep for anywhere)

u say e small like used eye pencil after all na una sharpener e go still enter to make am clean

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Man Caught Having Sex At His Wife’s Funeral With A Prostitute(Photos) by Caseless: 6:29am On Dec 29, 2017
Mznaett:
See his tiny d!ck sef... undecided

Nobody should even quote me with any rubbish "it's flaccid" hence the reason... tongue
grin grin

Why do girls think prick is always in "hard-on" state? You underrate me like this because of your misconception of how prick react, wetin go enter you go fit comot through your mouth.

You think his prick was tiny, but he was able to make the lady grunt for someone leaning on the wall to hear the sound.
Re: Zimbabwean Man Caught Having Sex At His Wife’s Funeral With A Prostitute(Photos) by Caseless: 6:33am On Dec 29, 2017
IFNOTGOD:

u dey talk as if una dey do anything before, we waste our energy n blood on u people n u even say he thing small wait make e reach full length if ur womb no shift.

beside agreed we beg while his own his pencil ur own maybe a 7 lane express way n no b our fault if dat place was converted from 1 lane to 7 lane n not all cars can occupy such road.

u try for d yabbing but no b we dey scream harder harder

baby tear my pu**y destroy it

go deeper(pocahontas na d one we get we give una n e no get extra when we keep for anywhere)

u say e small like used eye pencil after all na una sharpener e go still enter to make am clean

sex is useless and overrated. I don't know what girls think they're doing for us via sex. Men just de suffer.
Re: Zimbabwean Man Caught Having Sex At His Wife’s Funeral With A Prostitute(Photos) by IFNOTGOD(m): 6:34am On Dec 29, 2017
JayIlych:
That guy's prick isn't small. My own is a 'small' 5 inches when asleep, but a sizeable 8" when active grin

guy ur dick na overused eye pencil give it to pocohantas to restore it to factory mode.

or recycle it.

ur mate dey use 11/12" shift ladies womb like manual gear u dey brag no let dem come for u o
Re: Zimbabwean Man Caught Having Sex At His Wife’s Funeral With A Prostitute(Photos) by tballeyy(m): 6:34am On Dec 29, 2017
The babe go good for fork
Re: Zimbabwean Man Caught Having Sex At His Wife’s Funeral With A Prostitute(Photos) by benzion72(m): 6:37am On Dec 29, 2017
Mznaett:

Nobody should even quote me with any rubbish "it's flaccid" hence the reason... tongue

Dick they very fearful any small wahala dick go run inside may be that is the yawah for his dick
Re: Zimbabwean Man Caught Having Sex At His Wife’s Funeral With A Prostitute(Photos) by Ojuororun(m): 6:38am On Dec 29, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Once its erect, it stands like a massive cassava....
cheesy LIKE A ROSTED PLANTAIN .WEY yoruba PPL dey call "BOLLI" grin grin grin
Re: Zimbabwean Man Caught Having Sex At His Wife’s Funeral With A Prostitute(Photos) by Martin0(m): 6:40am On Dec 29, 2017
Mznaett:

Hmmmm gringrin
Re: Zimbabwean Man Caught Having Sex At His Wife’s Funeral With A Prostitute(Photos) by IFNOTGOD(m): 6:40am On Dec 29, 2017
Caseless:
sex is useless and overrated. I don't know what girls think they're doing for us via sex. Men just de suffer.

actually it's overated but bot useless

it's a form of relaxation, procreation

but it has been abused hence it has lost it original value.

with d present generation it no longer what it use to b, d ladies are d main issue of d society dey dress on revealing clothes n now some no longer feel d need to wear anything given d next few years I guess humans will turn animals who have sex in any corner without fear of who is watching.

I was waiting for a lady friend n when she came with her car, her skirt was revealing a lot n den she was trying to adjust it, u had to remove my eyes

am not saying dey should cover up but some form of decency is needed
Re: Zimbabwean Man Caught Having Sex At His Wife’s Funeral With A Prostitute(Photos) by Lexusgs430: 6:40am On Dec 29, 2017
Ojuororun:
cheesy LIKE A ROSTED PLANTAIN .WEY yoruba PPL dey call "BOLLI" grin grin grin

You sabi say some bolli dey soft after roasting?....
Re: Zimbabwean Man Caught Having Sex At His Wife’s Funeral With A Prostitute(Photos) by tincan007(m): 6:42am On Dec 29, 2017
pocohantas:

RIP to the woman.

U must be a fan of big cassava ^o^
Re: Zimbabwean Man Caught Having Sex At His Wife’s Funeral With A Prostitute(Photos) by Martin0(m): 6:43am On Dec 29, 2017
pocohantas:

Waray gringringringrin

Dem don finish dem 2face oooogringringrin

Hian na wa oooo na diz tin make me nor de fin girl mouth ooo coz dem go jus blow am enter ur facegringrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean Man Caught Having Sex At His Wife’s Funeral With A Prostitute(Photos) by sonofoluku: 6:47am On Dec 29, 2017
pocohantas:

RIP to the woman.

Poco !!!Nice points though but my prick and my brain work together oh ...lol
Re: Zimbabwean Man Caught Having Sex At His Wife’s Funeral With A Prostitute(Photos) by Aboki1991: 6:53am On Dec 29, 2017
dre11:

‘. . . he lied it’s his sister’

D guy no get chilln atol

http://hmetro.co.zw/sex-at-wifes-funeral/

Re: Zimbabwean Man Caught Having Sex At His Wife’s Funeral With A Prostitute(Photos) by Nobody: 6:58am On Dec 29, 2017
Na zimbabwe dat kind tin fit happen nw

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

GAZZUZZ House Hold Items / Time To Divorce My Wife? / I Saw This On My Wife's Phone.....should I Be Worried?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.