Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:30 AM

What Happens When A Guy Seeks 2 Date A Girl With Y2k Mentality In D 90s ( - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Happens When A Guy Seeks 2 Date A Girl With Y2k Mentality In D 90s ( (453 Views)

Guys: On What Grounds Would U Find Reason 2 Date A Foreigner 2wice Ur Age? / Man Gets Stuck Inside Sex Doll And Calls Police, Watch What Happens Next (video) / Date A Girl In Your Financial Lane (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Happens When A Guy Seeks 2 Date A Girl With Y2k Mentality In D 90s ( by Nobody: 10:54pm On Dec 28, 2017
Back in the days, the days of Baggy trousers, Punk hair style, Break Dance and Sesame Street. THE 90ssssssssss of course!!!

Their path crossed again and his heart MELTED away. The most beautiful girl at school just cat walked by.

"O! My crush! Well, I need not rush". He thought to himself.

So, he looked at his wrist watch and said: "O! some serious CALCULATIONS must be done".

A. Should I write her a love letter?
B. Call her on land line?
C. Walk up to her?
D. Go to her house?

PLAN C: "Yarinya inna son ki" (i love you) He walked up to her.

His crush blushed like a young bride on her wedding night and kept just mute.

"Does that mean a YES"

Silent she remained.

Well, Plan D should be able to confirm my fate with her, he nodded his head.

I must have to go to the house where she stays. He said to himself.

Back in the 90s, person no dey get liver like that o to go babe house? U go dey fear, fear if her papa catch you. Den-den-den.....ยท

90s was the days of writting endless love letters. Sometimes, you go write letter taya so teh.......and babe go still dey do you yanga.

Data captured and signal showed that her father has travelled...................THANK GOD AT LAST.

Got the address and went one day. You know, those days you must buy like dem biscuits or sweets, chewing gum......... as gate pass to find your way through small small pikins outside wey you go send go call your babe for you.

So, he sent the little chap to go call her.

"Pls, tell .........................that................... is waiting for her outside". The little boy was on his way to call her but was called back.

"Come, come. I say COME! Abi you deaf?"

Young boy turned back with a frown but still came back. Seeing his face turned red. He thought what to do. "Thank God, I bought two biscuits instead of one, my maths was right". His mind told him.

"I just say make I add dis biscuit plus d one I already gave you ne".

The little boy's face lightened again.

"Please, I just want to CONFIRM abeg talk true, has daddy travelled or is he still around?"

EH, GOOD MAKE PERSON DOUBLE CHECK O! MAKE YAWA NO GAS. (He thought in his mind).

Which really was his intention for calling the boy back.

The MESSENGER OF LOVE delivered the message and his job was done.

Waiting, waiting, waiting, the guy in his baggies and face cap kept on waiting............. (no bi you go find babe?)

At last, an envelope was sent to him, from his crush through her brother whom he had earlier sent to her.

He opened the envelope and shouted: "YE KPA!!! OMO!!! WAYO!!! WETIN BE DIS??

And took to his heels......................RUNNING SO FAST AS IF HE WAS BEING CHASED BY A GHOST. Panting and panting until he became so exhausted and had to just fall on the ground and under a mango tree. AND MANAGED TO CHECK HIS WRIST WATCH AGAIN. Which still showed 90ssssss like the last time. (That girl is from the future, year 2000 a voice told him.)

There were on lookers around who noticed his flight and were taken aback.

Noticed that he had dropped an envelop on the ground before him been fire 4-40.

"So, why did he run away". The girl was wondering why? All the while she's been looking through the window from her father's house.

"But, i just FLASHED him, that:

YES!!!! THAT I CONCUR.

YES!!! THAT I AGREE.

YES!!! THAT I ACCEPT.

YES!!! I DIG.

I LOVE YOU TOO"

"So, WHY him come dey run"?

One of the onlookers went to pick the envelop to see what was in it that could have caused such a fright and flight?

Him too fire race. They others didnt bother to check whatz up dem join am pick race too.

What he found were, 3 pictures enclosed and all of them were NUDE pix of the girl next door the Baggy boy's crush. WAS SO SHOCKED.

But NOT today, a Y2K GUY would have kissed the pictures in happiness and say "mission accomplished" and when ever he goes another time, if kept waiting for too long, and perhaps complaining. Y2K GAL may send to him in an enclosement something to keep him busy, such as her panties for him to sniff for the time being.

"Hmm, today's NUDE culture is a trend indeed and to what END

TO GO DINE IN HELL? V.I.P CORNER

May God Almighty save you and I.

Face book, Skype, 2 Go, Whatsup..........etc, ..........etc................and then comes a friendship request. You click accept and after the first few coversations. Y2K GALS fit just start to dey peel like banana for you. D send you their nude. SHOWING YOU EVERYTHING FOR HEAD TO TOE, PLUS THEIR KPOMO TOO.

This is the world we are living in today. A world of one night stand!!! Of a man blocking another man's ass-holes with his co'cks, gayism, of lesbobobo, of sexcaped...........of see my boobs GONE VIRAL. Hmm!!! There is no more SHAME..........MORAL DON ENTER GUTTER DEY BATH WITH PIGS. DIRTY MINDS EVERY WHERE.

The 90s guy see her kpomo and other commodities for envelop. Him run like mad man because that wasn't the mainstream culture in his days. He saw it as a VIRUS, he wasn't programmed to comply.

AND TRUELY IT IS A VIRUS. YES INDEED EATING TODAYS GENERATION UP.

No more DIGNITY for most ladies NUDITY is now their PRIDE.

Has NUDE CULTURE come to stay?

Hmm!!!

What a world we are living in today. ALL IS LOST AND ROTTEN.

O God!!!. Guide us on the path of your righteousness to your Forgiveness and save us from the blazing flame. IT SEEMS WE HAVE ALL BECOME SO INSANE.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

I Need Forgiveness / Women Share The Worst Responses They Got From Men After Refusing Their Advances / Enjoying Valentine's Day As A Single Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.