Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:47 AM

Whats Ur Most Embarrassing Toasting Experience? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whats Ur Most Embarrassing Toasting Experience? (27067 Views)

Whats The Worst And The Most Embarrassing Punishment You Were Given In School? / Hilarious!!! Seducing A Banker.... My Most Embarrassing Moment. / 3 Things To Avoid When Toasting A Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whats Ur Most Embarrassing Toasting Experience? by JJay2(m): 4:50pm On Apr 07, 2010
@Sofeco, u're funny. Ok i'll put a pic b4 d week runs out.
Never said i'm cute tho.
@Cyberfreak, Its kungfupow@yahoo.com
@Ruddie, thats a lot of patience. Good.
Re: Whats Ur Most Embarrassing Toasting Experience? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Apr 07, 2010
Some of these stories, awww, lol
Re: Whats Ur Most Embarrassing Toasting Experience? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Apr 07, 2010
Kashif:

This happens to babes too. I saw a babe's picture in my friend's house and told him I would like to meet her. He gave me her number and told her his friend wishes to get in touch with her. We started talking on phone and after two weeks, I paid her a surprise visit at her office.

She came out to the banking hall, and for some seconds, felt as if something was choking her. Even while she was attending to some issues from her colleagues (she is the BOM in a top bank), she almost fidgeted. We talked for some minutes, and I asked to take my leave.

After many months, when we have become familiar with each other, she told me how my first visit threw her off-balance. She felt out-presented. She said she was like, "why this guy no tell me he dey come make I arrange myself?"

The same thing attractive ladies do to guys is the same thing presentable guys do to them; don't mind them jare. grin

Lol, funny enough.

I think the babe got to be a very cool and nice person from the way you said she sounded?
Re: Whats Ur Most Embarrassing Toasting Experience? by invisible2(m): 4:55pm On Apr 07, 2010
Me wey go buy one jalopy push-start, twenty something years Nigerian second hand car to impress a new girl am trying to catch. She finally allowed me to visit on a day the parents went for a wedding. Na so I park my car and spent the next one hour spinniing her, she said she will need to think it over. As I wanted to start the damned car, it refused to start!

It was impossible to push it outside as their gate is on the hilly part, I sweated with two mechanics to no avail, meanwhile the girl was urging us to do something fast before the popsy shows up. I was so embarrased that when the popsy blew his car horn from outside the gate, I nearly scaled a fence. Well my new jeep consoles me now. But whenever I pass that compaound, my heat will miss a beat.

3 Likes

Re: Whats Ur Most Embarrassing Toasting Experience? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Apr 07, 2010
invisible!:

Me wey go buy one jalopy push-start, twenty something years Nigerian second hand car to impress a new girl am trying to catch. She finally allowed me to visit on a day the parents went for a wedding. Na so I park my car and spent the next one hour spinniing her, she said she will need to think it over. As I wanted to start the damned car, it refused to start!

It was impossible to push it outside as their gate is on the hilly part, I sweated with two mechanics to no avail, meanwhile the girl was urging us to do something fast before the popsy shows up. I was so embarrased that when the popsy blew his car horn from outside the gate, I nearly scaled a fence. Well my new jeep consoles me now. But whenever I pass that compaound, my heat will miss a beat.

Nice one. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Whats Ur Most Embarrassing Toasting Experience? by Cyberfreak(f): 5:03pm On Apr 07, 2010
H
Re: Whats Ur Most Embarrassing Toasting Experience? by maxtop(m): 5:15pm On Apr 07, 2010
Mine was funny and embarrassing at the same time, It was during the commencement of the 1st semester when i was in the college of education. I was in 200 level then, i saw one beautiful damsel and i told my friend to see what he was missing, we both look and assess her and we concluded she must be one of those new Jambite, i decided to go for her.
I met her exchange greetings and we started talking for about 5 minutes she was responding very well. later , i saw one of our lecturer coming and i thought he is coming to take us in GNS for that day. I told her i will really like to see her after the lecture and she said that wont be a problem and we departed.
When the man came in and we all sat down to start the lecture, he siad he will be going on Sabatical leave which means somebody will be taking the class and he introduced a lady i met earlier as the person to be taking the course. Immediately she came for proper introduction i almost collapse and after the man left she asked me to stand up and narrate the whole story to the class. She was a corper who just came to serve in the school,i almost jump out of the window.

1 Like

Re: Whats Ur Most Embarrassing Toasting Experience? by joshO: 5:15pm On Apr 07, 2010
Mine was my jambite days @ Uniben. Mehn, late one evening, I was toasting above my level - a 200 level student walking from a lecture theatre to to a hall of residence. Decked in those olden days suspenders and a well starched shirt, I fancied my chances. "Excuse me, can I walk with you?". This girl looked at me from up to down like a stray cat and said "walk by you you mean? The answer is no I'm afraid".

Undettered by this "minor" setback, I begin toast the babe for the next 5 mins to the domitory, raising all forms of different conversations from musicians like Boys to Men to the importance of Born again christainity. Though the response was cold, I still fancied my chances as a fine boy na! cool

Menh,  I got the shock of my life when we got to the doors to her room. This babe just opened the door walked in, waited until she thought I'd make a move to walk in with her, then SLAMMED the door in my face. I then heard her and her roommates laughing their heads off as if they'd just inhaled laughing gas! embarassed I was unsure wether to join in the laughter or cry at the door cry.  Following this traumatic experience, fear no gree me toast any babe for the whole university for many months to come - and certainly not my senior grin
Re: Whats Ur Most Embarrassing Toasting Experience? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Apr 07, 2010
Cyberfreak:

I can't go into a relationship with you; personal reasons.
But flattering offer though.
You've got balls man. What if I had turned you down with a barrage of insults? grin

An example of an embarrassing toasting experience right here and live!  shocked grin

@ topic - I met this chic at a club one night and funny enough she worked with my friend and i kind of thought yeah this would help me nail her faster. For over 2 hrs my friend and i debated on whether i shld approach her or not. When she was about leaving i followed her out to the lobby but my tongue just clung to the roof of my mouth. the only thing i could utter was - "you work with my friend?" before she walked out on me.
I couldnt even ask for her number out of shame. Later she told my friend that one of us (apparently she forgot my name) was too shy to ask her out. When my friend asked if it was me i lied that i hadnt met her at all that night.

1 Like

Re: Whats Ur Most Embarrassing Toasting Experience? by JoeGaruba: 5:21pm On Apr 07, 2010
I wonder if any of the guys compiled lyrics songs as your toasting lines and anticipated a response to be followed with lines from another song?

I am not saying its me   grin but she said the unexpected thing and down the drain went the plan.  cry Worse still she finished the song for guy.

Meanwhile, why liver dey fail us sef?
Re: Whats Ur Most Embarrassing Toasting Experience? by JJay2(m): 5:22pm On Apr 07, 2010
@cyberfreak, Shower me with insults & i'll be cool with it. I'll count it as one of my embarrassing toasting moments, lol. So does this mean we're on? Pls dont say no.
Re: Whats Ur Most Embarrassing Toasting Experience? by jonex70(m): 5:32pm On Apr 07, 2010
VERY FUNNY LOL angry
Re: Whats Ur Most Embarrassing Toasting Experience? by Cyberfreak(f): 5:34pm On Apr 07, 2010
F
Re: Whats Ur Most Embarrassing Toasting Experience? by omega25red(m): 5:36pm On Apr 07, 2010
joshO:

Mine was my jambite days @ Uniben. Mehn, late one evening, I was toasting above my level - a 200 level student walking from a lecture theatre to to a hall of residence. Decked in those olden days suspenders and a well starched shirt, I fancied my chances. "Excuse me, can I walk with you?". This girl looked at me from up to down like a stray cat and said "walk by you you mean? The answer is no I'm afraid".

Undettered by this "minor" setback, I begin toast the babe for the next 5 mins to the domitory, raising all forms of different conversations from musicians like Boys to Men to the importance of Born again christainity. Though the response was cold, I still fancied my chances as a fine boy na! cool

Menh,  I got the shock of my life when we got to the doors to her room. This babe just opened the door walked in, waited until she thought I'd make a move to walk in with her, then SLAMMED the door in my face. I then heard her and her roommates laughing their heads off as if they'd just inhaled laughing gas! embarassed I was unsure wether to join in the laughter or cry at the door cry.  Following this traumatic experience, fear no gree me toast any babe for the whole university for many months to come - and certainly not my senior grin

eeeya pele  grin grin ole boy you didn't get the hint until the door slammed in your face  grin grin  suspenders and starched shirt grin grin did you by any chance have o a bowler hat grin joking bro
Re: Whats Ur Most Embarrassing Toasting Experience? by beylinko(m): 5:39pm On Apr 07, 2010
mine happenend yesterday.i met this girl at the church,we sat together that day.though we never talked but after then whenever we met we always exchange glances.wen i approached her,she said she doesn't know me,infact she doesn't attend my church.i was really embarassed.i  told her  her department which she said it's true.when i asked her for her name she said i should go and find out her name the way i knew her department and level.
Re: Whats Ur Most Embarrassing Toasting Experience? by omega25red(m): 5:42pm On Apr 07, 2010
beylinko:

mine happenend yesterday.i met this girl at the church,we sat together that day.though we never talked but after then whenever we met we always exchange glances.wen i approached her,she said she doesn't know me,infact she doesn't attend my church.i was really embarassed.i told her her department which she said it's true.when i asked her for her name she said i should go and find out her name the way i knew her department and level.
wow she went psycho on you. let me guess she was with her friends when you approached her? and she denied you like a bad habbit. Next time you in church go sit right next to her and say nothing to her.
Re: Whats Ur Most Embarrassing Toasting Experience? by JJay2(m): 5:44pm On Apr 07, 2010
Cyberfreak, i love ur confidence too. Aint we just 'perfect' for each other? Forget d "another girl" matter, i want u. Pls say yes this time. Plssssssss,
@beylinko, lol
Re: Whats Ur Most Embarrassing Toasting Experience? by jonex70(m): 5:47pm On Apr 07, 2010
Mine happened  about 10 years ago.There  was  this pretty girl that we both were in the church choir and she is the daughter of  our pastor.I also happened  to be her senior in scholl,because  we  attended the same high school.i had been looking for way to toast her for like  a year and she knew about my  intention and somehow she was interested,but wanted  me to make  the  move first.I Sent one of my male friend to tell her about my intention,not knowwing that my  friend was also interested in her, until after the church  service on one sunday afternoon and she came to me when i was talking with my  sister. She asked me to toast her right there in front of my sister,because my friend  that i sent to her was also after her,but she  wanted  to hear what i have to say. Man i was like  comiting suicide right there,but someone how  i managed to say something right there,because that  was the only option,but she  said  no.From that day i fear no woman again. Atlast she  accepted and we  dated  for like  a  year b4 we I moved to another state and that was  the last time  i saw  her.
Re: Whats Ur Most Embarrassing Toasting Experience? by yme1(f): 6:06pm On Apr 07, 2010
lol @topic grin grin
@topic
i havent had one, will let ya know when i do grin
Re: Whats Ur Most Embarrassing Toasting Experience? by bobokelly(m): 6:15pm On Apr 07, 2010
Mine happened in company where i usually come for business. She politely told me we cant talk d 1st time i approached her cos she was kinda busy. She likes me (most ppl do), which is obvious from her body language whenever she sees me. I like her too & she knows it. She saw me talking & laffin with another girl d next time & all hell was let loose. She ignored me when i approched her. I followed her outside to d reception then she shouted, "dont u know this is a company? Why do u keep running around harrassing girls here? Pls stop following around & lemme be"! I wished d ground would open its mouth & swallow me cos there were 'a thousand & one' eyes starring at me.
____________________________________________________________ ___________

You would told her don't worry i will give u the money later, why shouting cos of money grin grin grin
Re: Whats Ur Most Embarrassing Toasting Experience? by Cyberfreak(f): 6:22pm On Apr 07, 2010
A
Re: Whats Ur Most Embarrassing Toasting Experience? by Nobody: 6:26pm On Apr 07, 2010
J.Jay:

Cyberfreak, i love your confidence too. Aint we just 'perfect' for each other? Forget d "another girl" matter, i want u. Pls say yes this time. Plssssssss,
@beylinko, lol

Sorry, but you f**cked, up you are not supposed to be sounding like this in public exp in this NL.
Re: Whats Ur Most Embarrassing Toasting Experience? by Kenyata(m): 6:33pm On Apr 07, 2010
@ magnumshie

U even had the got to go to class the following day. U try o. If na me I don get holiday be dat or better still change school!
Re: Whats Ur Most Embarrassing Toasting Experience? by kosovo(m): 6:36pm On Apr 07, 2010
m the most sorted after guy, Owing to that fact, i have never had an embarrassing toasting moment. . . cheesy
Re: Whats Ur Most Embarrassing Toasting Experience? by VPG: 6:42pm On Apr 07, 2010
LWKMD, Nairalanders i beg make una no make dem fire me o. You guys are funny as hell.
Re: Whats Ur Most Embarrassing Toasting Experience? by skynylaw: 7:04pm On Apr 07, 2010
bobokelly:

Mine happened in company where i usually come for business. She politely told me we cant talk d 1st time i approached her cos she was kinda busy. She likes me (most ppl do), which is obvious from her body language whenever she sees me. I like her too & she knows it. She saw me talking & laffin with another girl d next time & all hell was let loose. She ignored me when i approched her. I followed her outside to d reception then she shouted, "dont u know this is a company? Why do u keep running around harrassing girls here? Pls stop following around & lemme be"! I wished d ground would open its mouth & swallow me cos there were 'a thousand & one' eyes starring at me.
____________________________________________________________ ___________

You would told her don't worry i will give u the money later, why shouting cos of money grin grin grin

I SMELL SOME SENSES, as per the reply hahahaha
Re: Whats Ur Most Embarrassing Toasting Experience? by Fikzy(f): 7:12pm On Apr 07, 2010
I once tried toasting a girl by composing a love letter using lyrics from All for one's "I Swear" Song and a combination of boys II Men's hits of those days. i spent about 3 days writing, editing and reviewing. eventually, I got a friend of her friend to give her the letter.

The thing about those days and writing letters is that there are some letter that after reading it you know yourself that this rhymes can woo the dame-st of girl.

So counting on my hard-work, I boldly cross her every part (which i have avoided for a long time) hoping to catch a smile and so good feedback. when i finally saw her, she did give me a smile, and a reply letter, and some words, "My mum read the letter and asked me to correct all your spelling mistakes. she also said I should tell you to concentrate on your English Language textbook or else she will report me to the principal. " Damn,

When I opened the letters, it was like looking at a teacher marking your Composition. there were errors crossed out with red biro and some of my the lyrics where i wrote "I sit down questioning your eyes" was corrected to " I see the questions in your eyes", Kai,

Omo, that experience made me a regular with every magazine that gives out Musical lyrics all through JSS years into SS classes, I got better with the letters and evetually graduated into the face to face matters,

1 Like

Re: Whats Ur Most Embarrassing Toasting Experience? by woonick: 7:21pm On Apr 07, 2010
Website where credit cards are sold in the open, God help us
myshopadmin.info
Re: Whats Ur Most Embarrassing Toasting Experience? by JoeGaruba: 7:30pm On Apr 07, 2010
Cyberfreak:

What if I have someone in my life already? You didn't seem interested in finding out about that. . . .

, hmmmmm looks like this budding romance is worthy of its own thread. Una gree abi una no gree?

lwkmd grin
Re: Whats Ur Most Embarrassing Toasting Experience? by homerac7: 7:33pm On Apr 07, 2010
d babe luke cute. d waka, na die. na him i walk up come start dey throw my jokers for pigjin wth d xpctatn say na d hand wey d babe go take respond na him go detemin my level of grammar. d babe jst dey smile, me self i dey happy say i dey try hard. finally na him d babe stop okada come open mouth nack grammar, "is it went ?" nna, my shoulder fall yakata, na me xcuse myself with lafta commot there
Re: Whats Ur Most Embarrassing Toasting Experience? by homerac7: 7:41pm On Apr 07, 2010
What if I have someone in my life already? You didn't seem interested in finding out about that. . . .

na wetin concern my agbero wth overload? abeg answer me siple yes or no, shikena!
Re: Whats Ur Most Embarrassing Toasting Experience? by bjmighty(m): 7:48pm On Apr 07, 2010
I was in JSS2A, there was this pawpaw in JSS2B, I had spent 3 days and 3nights composing this very beautiful love letter for this girl. I extracted love lyrics from Boys2men, Rkelly and all kinds love songs to impress the girl. I wrote the letter more than 10 times before i perfected it on the 4th day which was on Valentine's day, i told my paadi Wale to help me go to Funmi's class and tell her that i wanted to give her something at the hall way that leads to the toilet, well she came and i did gave her the letter but unknowingly, the Vice Pricipal was in the toilet and heard all our convo as i handed over the letter to her. I left the scene immediately i gave it the letter to her. The VP came out of the toilet and caught her red handed with the letter. I never knew kasala had busted until the next morning at the school assembly after the normal school announcement when i heard the Principal say "Bolaji , Come outside here"  OMG! You guys don't want to know what happened to me at that moment!! Every blood in my vein started feeling like shittttttttt! I was shivering, almost collapsed men!

The Principal announced to the congregation what i did and called out someone to read out my letter to the ears of hundreds of students and staffs at the assembly ground. . . . .  " No 10, heart avenue, off Kisses and Romance way, Sex city, Love country. . . . . .  Hello Beautiful, sweetest baby. . . . . . . LOL. . . . . You r the suga in my T, the buta in my bread, d cockroach in my cupboard". . . . blah blah blah!! Men, i saw the junior brother of death as i stood to listen to my letter which i meant for just one ear becoming what hundreds or ears are feeding on. Damn it!!! The the letter concludes. . . . . . . Yours deeply in love with MY FULL NAME, GBOSA!!!!!!! HA!!!HA! The Principal asked Mr Etim, the best staff with at canning to give me 24 strokes of the cane on my yansh. Damn! It was hell for me through out that term, i lied to my parents several time about the school so they could change my school but it none of it worked but it ended well at last as i later asked the gurl out when we got to SS1 which she gladly accepted at that spot. . . . . We are still dating up till now even though we far apart now. . . . . She was my first love!!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How Do I Retrieve Some Of My Belongings From My Ex? / Video Of Nigerian Lady Motivating Unfaithful Nigerian Men. / February 14th.Lovers Day or Devil's day?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.