Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,411 members, 7,781,190 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:24 AM

What If Computers Are Like Us? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / What If Computers Are Like Us? (775 Views)

We Fix Broken/damaged/abandoned Phones And Computers/laptops For Free !!! / Meet Silq- The First High-level Programming Language For Quantum Computers / Create Undetectable Backdoor To Hack Into Any Android Phone/laptop Computers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What If Computers Are Like Us? by Nobody: 5:36am On Dec 29, 2017
Hardware: (Brain)
Software: (Mind: divided into Conscious, Subconscious and Unconscious)- spirit

The essence of a computer is not the hardware, but the software. I can clone a computer into another hardware if the original hardware fails. So why do people think there's no possibility of existence after the body dies?

Is it the body that dies or the mind, do people think the mind is physically restricted to the body? Doesn't that sound stupid, it is like saying I cannot recover my computer once the hardware fails. If we have the cloud where our data is being backed up, why do we think same doesn't apply to humans? Even our most complex computer systems are not half as complex as a single brain cell! Just imagine the level of redundancy built into it!

What if this is true? What then?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

20 Ways To Increase Your Twitter Followers / Buy Cbt Software 4ur School Test &exam / Asciitextgen Java Tool To Generate Ascii Text Arts, Here To Replace 'figlet'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.