Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:46 AM

Pictures Of Sexual Immoralities - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pictures Of Sexual Immoralities (16963 Views)

Avoid Sexual Immoralities This Valentine's Day / Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? / Six(6) Positive Ways You Can Say No To Sexual Immoralities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Sexual Immoralities by lightblazingnow(m): 6:11am On Dec 29, 2017
Do you know that you are higher than animals? If it's true, why have you lived like a common animal all year, opening your leg and unveiling your unclothedness to anything which look like humans. Not aware that not everyone you see with your optical eyes is human beings. There are different types of creatures on earth.

Have you asked yourself, the way that you have lived for years, what are your benefits? Have some respects for yourself, start again to build your self respect. You have shattered them because of all the things you were pursuing. At the end of the day you lost totally and you are going to lose in the end. Your body isn't for sexual immoralities. The body was formed for far better things. And until you settle down to discover what your body was formed for, you'd be going about disgracing the holy temple of God Almighty.

Why would a priest not know that his temple is being invaded by demons and ravaging sicknesses, fighting hard to take over the elements of the system. Tomorrow when the Problems set's in, you begin to move from one Hospital to the other in search of healing not aware that little things matters. Wake up from your slumber and kick those thoughts out of your imagination. Tell yourself the truth that you are not just animal. You are more than those and you are capable of great things. Why then would you allow yourself to be treated like the world trash.

Even though you say you are prostituting for the money, you should come out of such wicked venture, you are actually selling your privacy on the streets. There is this inclination of the flesh of man to act like the flesh of animals, you the bearer must resist such. Tell yourself the truth. It's the truth which makes us free. Everyone is led by what he or she has accepted over the years. Are you sure that what you have received is the truth and will save you to the outmost. Time will tell if you are chasing shadows or you are running the race to your Eternal salvation. Wether you agree right now or later, we are going to live forever. That's a fact. And it's unchangeable. Get your acts together and embrace change today. So that when the master will come, you will not be found wanting, and you won't be crying and weeping that you didn't know. I am telling you right now.

10 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Sexual Immoralities by akaahs(m): 7:37am On Dec 29, 2017
Thanks man, u really talking to me. I have to get out of it by God grace.

7 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Sexual Immoralities by jericco1(m): 8:38am On Dec 29, 2017
we're in a period where folks of Sodom and Gomorrah will be like at least we better pass this generation.
Re: Pictures Of Sexual Immoralities by lightblazingnow(m): 8:53am On Dec 29, 2017
They came to see the pictures... Many disappointed...no apologies

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Sexual Immoralities by lightblazingnow(m): 1:08pm On Dec 29, 2017
akaahs:

Congratulations
Re: Pictures Of Sexual Immoralities by Nobody: 1:34pm On Dec 29, 2017
jericco1:
we're in a period where folks of Sodom and Gomorrah will be like at least we better pass this generation.

grin grin

There is no hope and its actually in futility really. Because the prophecy said these would be the sign of the times, fighting it is like fighting God's words and no man ever succeeded in that. It's for those who have God in their hearts to heed to his will and take note.

Sadly as the bible itself said, there are those destined for destruction no matter how hard you try, their heart will always choose the wrong things.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Sexual Immoralities by lightblazingnow(m): 2:20pm On Dec 29, 2017
Blackfyre:

grin grin

There is no hope and its actually in futility really. Because the prophecy said these would be the sign of the times, fighting it is like fighting God's words and no man ever succeeded in that. It's for those who have God in their hearts to heed to his will and take note.

Sadly as the bible itself said, there are those destined for destruction no matter how hard you try, their heart will always choose the wrong things.

God's will is that everyone should be saved by CHRIST Brother. Tell it abroad, tell it to the planets, tell it to the creatures and everywhere. He desires that none should perish except the Son of perdition.. the one who betrayed him..

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Sexual Immoralities by Nobody: 2:29pm On Dec 29, 2017
lightblazingnow:

God's will is that everyone should be saved by CHRIST Brother. Tell it abroad, tell it to the planets, tell it to the creatures and everywhere. He desires that none should perish except the Son of perdition.. the one who betrayed him..

John 17:12

Even Jesus Christ himself said there are those destined for destruction. Not just the Son of perdition.

There are some peeps except if you haven't come across them, no matter how you force feed the gospel to them they will eventually spit it out and follow the other way.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Sexual Immoralities by lightblazingnow(m): 3:13pm On Dec 29, 2017
Blackfyre:

John 17:12

Even Jesus Christ himself said there are those destined for destruction. Not just the Son of perdition.

There are some peeps except if you haven't come across them, no matter how you force feed the gospel to them they will eventually spit it out and follow the other way.

John 17:12 While I was with them in the world, I kept them in thy name: those that thou gavest me I have kept, and none of them is lost, but the son of perdition; that the scripture might be fulfilled.
Re: Pictures Of Sexual Immoralities by lightblazingnow(m): 3:15pm On Dec 29, 2017
Another thing is, there is a difference between the people of God Almighty and world. The light and dark Kingdom...

We are to save the sheep from the dark.... love you brother
Re: Pictures Of Sexual Immoralities by lightblazingnow(m): 3:20pm On Dec 29, 2017
1 Timothy 2:1 I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men; 2:2 For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty. 2:3 For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour; 2:4 Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth. 2:5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus; 2:6 Who gave himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Sexual Immoralities by Nobody: 3:27pm On Dec 29, 2017
lightblazingnow:

John 17:12 While I was with them in the world, I kept them in thy name: those that thou gavest me I have kept, and none of them is lost, but the son of perdition; that the scripture might be fulfilled.

I think the issue here is the "son of perdition". I thought you meant the devil but the bible was more broad....

Re: Pictures Of Sexual Immoralities by terrezo2002(m): 7:19pm On Dec 29, 2017
The truth is that many people are possessed by the marine spirits. Some of these girls know what they are doing because they are agents sent to destroy destinies of people. There are some who don't know they are possessed, but they are being manipulated by these spirits.
The world is full of victims of the influences of these marine spirits. I really pity many men who lust after these girls and girls who expose themselves to possession. Even here in nairaland, there are lots of marine spirits possessed people and people with stolen stars.
That is why you need the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ to overcome in these times

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Sexual Immoralities by lightblazingnow(m): 5:53am On Dec 30, 2017
terrezo2002:
The truth is that many people are possessed by the marine spirits. Some of these girls know what they are doing because they are agents sent to destroy destinies of people. There are some who don't know they are possessed, but they are being manipulated by these spirits.
The world is full of victims of the influences of these marine spirits. I really pity many men who lust after these girls and girls who expose themselves to possession. Even here in nairaland, there are lots of marine spirits possessed people and people with stolen stars.
That is why you need the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ to overcome in these times

Accurate

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Sexual Immoralities by hoMegas(m): 7:11am On Dec 30, 2017
[quote author=lightblazingnow post=63701275][/quote] This is Romance section
Re: Pictures Of Sexual Immoralities by orisa37: 8:47am On Dec 30, 2017
lightblazingnow:

Accurate

Remembering Always to Pray is sufficient Discipline against all Odds!!!
Re: Pictures Of Sexual Immoralities by orisa37: 8:47am On Dec 30, 2017
lightblazingnow:

Accurate

Remembering Always to Pray is sufficient Discipline against all Odds!!!
Re: Pictures Of Sexual Immoralities by nezzar: 8:56am On Dec 30, 2017
Nice one Op

really inspired

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Sexual Immoralities by lightblazingnow(m): 9:00am On Dec 30, 2017
[color=#990000][/color]
nezzar:
Nice one Op

really inspired

Thanks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Sexual Immoralities by lightblazingnow(m): 6:08pm On Dec 30, 2017
Try
Re: Pictures Of Sexual Immoralities by lightblazingnow(m): 10:11pm On Dec 30, 2017
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Sexual Immoralities by blackjack21(m): 10:16pm On Dec 30, 2017
Immorality is just your imagination.

Plus this is the ROMANCE SEXtion.
Go to religion SUCKtion and preach .
Re: Pictures Of Sexual Immoralities by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:24pm On Dec 30, 2017
God help us
Re: Pictures Of Sexual Immoralities by orisa37: 4:21am On Dec 31, 2017
Not all seeing is believing in discipline.
Re: Pictures Of Sexual Immoralities by lightblazingnow(m): 7:17am On Dec 31, 2017
blackjack21:
Immorality is just your imagination.

Plus this is the ROMANCE SEXtion.
Go to religion SUCKtion and preach .

Who is talking through you
Re: Pictures Of Sexual Immoralities by lightblazingnow(m): 4:40pm On Dec 31, 2017
Tajbol4splend:
God help us

Amen
Re: Pictures Of Sexual Immoralities by lightblazingnow(m): 9:55pm On Dec 31, 2017
Spreading
Re: Pictures Of Sexual Immoralities by lightblazingnow(m): 7:02am On Jan 14, 2018
Impressive
Re: Pictures Of Sexual Immoralities by orisa37: 11:17am On Jan 14, 2018
lightblazingnow:
Impressive
But very instructive.
Re: Pictures Of Sexual Immoralities by AMEzekiel: 12:59pm On Jan 14, 2018
You have spoken well sir Lightblazingnow. The world is indeed blinded by Satan and it's painful to see professing Christians allowing themselves to be entertained by the same thing God hates. Many people are already slaves to Satan and will never be free until they realize that only Jesus Christ can deliver anyone from the captivity of Satan and ask Jesus to set them free.

Fellow Nairalanders, God has a remedy for a world in chaos, a perverted world, a blind world, Jesus Christ is God's remedy. As a Christian will you administer God's remedy to the sick around you?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Sexual Immoralities by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jan 14, 2018
akaahs:

May the grace of God abide with you as you decide and move to walk with Him in purity.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Sexual Immoralities by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jan 14, 2018
AMEzekiel:
You have spoken well sir Lightblazingnow. The world is indeed blinded by Satan and it's painful to see professing Christians allowing themselves to be entertained by the same thing God hates. Many people are already slaves to Satan and will never be free until they realize that only Jesus Christ can deliver anyone from the captivity of Satan and ask Jesus to set them free.

Fellow Nairalanders, God has a remedy for a world in chaos, a perverted world, a blind world, Jesus Christ is God's remedy. As a Christian will you administer God's remedy to the sick around you?

You are correct.

The world/Satan has deceived many to believe that one can do anything one likes with ones body and be answerable to no one.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

4 Ways To Keep Social Media From Ruining Your Relationship / April Born Lets Meet Here / The End Of A Brave Journey - Kinginvahala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.