Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,784 members, 7,802,434 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:21 PM

Help My Fiancee Hasn't Been Menstruating For Over A Year - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help My Fiancee Hasn't Been Menstruating For Over A Year (899 Views)

My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiancee Because She's 5 Years Older Than Me / My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? / "Came To Nigeria To Wed My Fiancee But Indonesian Girlfriend Is Pregnant" - Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help My Fiancee Hasn't Been Menstruating For Over A Year by harrisonford001: 7:04am On Dec 29, 2017
Dear Nairalander, i'm really confused at the moment! been dating a lady for close to two years now and i intend making her my wife soon.She is such an adorable and charming lady,a perfect definition of how i want my wife to be! However,i noticed few months to the relationship that she doesn't have her normal monthly flows,i told her about my observation and she said all is well with her! its been a year and four months into this relationship yet the situation remain the same! i advised her to see her doctor but she hasn't,she seems so relaxed about the situation unlike me! Meanwhile she has a child already while i don't have. can i still go ahead and marry her with faith? Matured advices needed please
Re: Help My Fiancee Hasn't Been Menstruating For Over A Year by Settingz321(m): 7:07am On Dec 29, 2017
Am. Sorry this one pass me wait for the nigerian below me
Re: Help My Fiancee Hasn't Been Menstruating For Over A Year by Nobody: 7:09am On Dec 29, 2017
She needs to visit a doctor, stress and infection can stop regular menstrual flow.

1 Like

Re: Help My Fiancee Hasn't Been Menstruating For Over A Year by MrSavage: 7:15am On Dec 29, 2017
harrisonford001:
Dear Nairalander, i'm really confused at the moment! been dating a lady for close to two years now and i intend making her my wife soon.She is such an adorable and charming lady,a perfect definition of how i want my wife to be! However,i noticed few months to the relationship that she doesn't have her normal monthly flows,i told her about my observation and she said all is well with her! its been a year and four months into this relationship yet the situation remain the same! i advised her to see her doctor but she hasn't,she seems so relaxed about the situation unlike me! Meanwhile she has a child already while i don't have. can i still go ahead and marry her with faith? Matured advices needed please
pls let a see a doctor and let your reasons be constructive
Re: Help My Fiancee Hasn't Been Menstruating For Over A Year by godfatherx: 7:18am On Dec 29, 2017
Relationships have always focused on sex, cheating, finance and home keeping but with very limited discussion on health except to the mention of genotype (AA, AS, SS etc)

Before you start thinking of marriage both of you must be confident enough to visit a doctor together and be willing to carry out any test at anytime.

If you can't talk her to visit a doctor with you to carry out the necessary tests, forget it!

My one cent.
Re: Help My Fiancee Hasn't Been Menstruating For Over A Year by Troblem(m): 7:22am On Dec 29, 2017
smiley

It amusing how females with one or two issues mostly meet the requirements of whatever they are in a relationship with...

This is definately caused by the void created by insecurity.

As a whole female are never going to be loyal,that why the fractions of human that blv in deity created laws to force them into loyalty and submission.
Re: Help My Fiancee Hasn't Been Menstruating For Over A Year by Nobody: 7:28am On Dec 29, 2017
She said she is fine so let her be...

Is it your menses? angry
Re: Help My Fiancee Hasn't Been Menstruating For Over A Year by ayoncox: 7:29am On Dec 29, 2017
I can help you with a solution, if interested mail me to ajideayodeji@gmail.com then I will give you my phone number
Re: Help My Fiancee Hasn't Been Menstruating For Over A Year by Nobody: 7:31am On Dec 29, 2017
guy let her be,is it ur menses?
Re: Help My Fiancee Hasn't Been Menstruating For Over A Year by matrix199(m): 7:38am On Dec 29, 2017
Two questions:

How old is she?

Is she hairy?

There are some factors responsible for secondary amenorrhoea.

1. Pre-Menopausal or Menopausal condition, if she's above the age of 38 and 45 respectively.

2. PolyCystic Ovarian Syndrome(PCOS). A hormonal imbalance condition.

3. Hyperprolactinaemia. A very high level of prolactin in the blood.

Insist she sees a gynaecologist in time.
Re: Help My Fiancee Hasn't Been Menstruating For Over A Year by harrisonford001: 7:39am On Dec 29, 2017
yea i suggsted that
MrSavage:
pls let a see a doctor and let your reasons be constructive
Re: Help My Fiancee Hasn't Been Menstruating For Over A Year by LadyMarionette(f): 7:40am On Dec 29, 2017
Your concerns are valid and she should recognize that. Even if she personally isn't concerned about it. When you are ready to get serious, tell her you're still worried about the irregular periods (since you want to have children) and so would like both of you to go to the clinic to have yourselves checked out.
Re: Help My Fiancee Hasn't Been Menstruating For Over A Year by harrisonford001: 8:24am On Dec 29, 2017
thanks
godfatherx:
Relationships have always focused on sex, cheating, finance and home keeping but with very limited discussion on health except to the mention of genotype (AA, AS, SS etc)

Before you start thinking of marriage both of you must be confident enough to visit a doctor together and be willing to carry out any test at anytime.

If you can't talk her to visit a doctor with you to carry out the necessary tests, forget it!

My one cent.
Re: Help My Fiancee Hasn't Been Menstruating For Over A Year by harrisonford001: 8:25am On Dec 29, 2017
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
cummando:
She said she is fine so let her be...

Is it your menses? angry
Re: Help My Fiancee Hasn't Been Menstruating For Over A Year by harrisonford001: 8:26am On Dec 29, 2017
she's 33
matrix199:
Two questions:

How old is she?

Is she hairy?

There are some factors responsible for secondary amenorrhoea.

1. Pre-Menopausal or Menopausal condition, if she's above the age of 38 and 45 respectively.

2. PolyCystic Ovarian Syndrome(PCOS). A hormonal imbalance condition.

3. Hyperprolactinaemia. A very high level of prolactin in the blood.

Insist she sees a gynaecologist in time.
Re: Help My Fiancee Hasn't Been Menstruating For Over A Year by harrisonford001: 8:27am On Dec 29, 2017
very valid! so confused i must say!
LadyMarionette:
Your concerns are valid and she should recognize that. Even if she personally isn't concerned about it. When you are ready to get serious, tell her you're still worried about the irregular periods (since you want to have children) and so would like both of you to go to the clinic to have yourselves checked out.
Re: Help My Fiancee Hasn't Been Menstruating For Over A Year by valgbo(m): 10:10am On Dec 29, 2017
op how many inches do you have.... say the truth..... hope you never use dick rewire person daughter body
Re: Help My Fiancee Hasn't Been Menstruating For Over A Year by harrisonford001: 10:14am On Dec 29, 2017
NAIJA CAN MAKE U LAFF EVEN IN A FUNERAL! grin grin
valgbo:
op how many inches do you have.... say the truth..... hope you never use dick rewire person daughter body

(1) (Reply)

Is This Normal? / What's The Difference Between The Sex Doll & Nigerian Women? / Is This Actually True About Yoruba People?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.