Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,337 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:29 AM

Get Well Soon But, Your Father President Buhari Is A Wicked Man. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Get Well Soon But, Your Father President Buhari Is A Wicked Man. (929 Views)

Zahra Buhari Celebrates Her Father, President Buhari On His 76th Birthday / Governor Yari Warns Oshiomhole: 'If Your Father Born You Well, Come To Zamfara!' / Babangida To Saraki: 'I Will Do To You What Your Father Did To Me' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Well Soon But, Your Father President Buhari Is A Wicked Man. by yenboy(m): 9:05am On Dec 29, 2017
Sometimes i look at this president Buhari Son and i will laugh, honestly i wish him quick recovery but still i will continue to say the bitter truth the way it is which Nigerians do not want to hear Your Father President Buhari is a wicked man, very evil to the core, he is a dictator per excellence, your father is a notorious killer and for this reasons, i am saying It serves general Buhari right. What goes around comes back
around, there is no way we can eat our cake and have it.

Let me take us down memory lane, all through Buhari service to Nigerians starting from military head of state to this day as a rig civilian president he is not tired ruling Nigerians with iron hand. As at when he was a military head of state, he took lives of innocent Nigerians, He came back 2015 thinking he has changed but unknowing to us Nigerians he became the worst, as a civilian president that is if he is one because as far as am concerned he is not and can never be, he still went on and senselessly killed innocent Igbo's (fellow citizens) all in the name of crushing IPOB. see ehn ma pipo, no body can cheat natured o, our people talk say the evil that men do leave with them and after them o again we shouldn't forget in an hurry that whosoever killed by the gun shall die by the gun.

The problem with Nigerians is that we are afraid to say the bitter truth the way it is, just because we are afraid to die by the unknown, see ehn president Buhari is a notorious killer per excellence and killing has been part of him. it runs in his vein, sometimes i don't know were Nigerians drop their brains?

Could we imagine today Nigerians back home we condemn seat tight syndrome going on in other countries in Africa meanwhile it escape our memory that what is happening all this while in Nigeria is the junior brother of seat tight syndrome(power drunk) therefore the likes of buhari has lose touch with reality, he is not fit to lead Nigeria anymore.

Today every Nigerian dey suffer o cause by dictator buhari stone age administration, but don't be surprised come 2019 again Nigerians regardless of the suffering buhari is showing them, they will still go on and vote him into power honestly i have never seeing people who are so addicted with bad leadership. Since buhari came into power all waiting we dey here na blame upon blame, very soon na Lai Mohammed go come out come talk say na because Dr Goodluck no do the road well that is why evil president buhari son get accident meanwhile this government don dey power dey go four years, no result rather than apportioning unnecessary blames while Nigerians continue to die in the hands of poverty and hardship.

Buhari is a dictator. And if we mistakenly vote Buhari into power again trust me what will befall on Nigerians across board will be disastrous, Nigeria will be doom.
Re: Get Well Soon But, Your Father President Buhari Is A Wicked Man. by Nobody: 9:15am On Dec 29, 2017
nigga-area is already doomed
Re: Get Well Soon But, Your Father President Buhari Is A Wicked Man. by kcmichael: 10:44am On Dec 29, 2017
yenboy:
Sometimes i look at this president Buhari Son and i will laugh, honestly i wish him quick recovery but still i will continue to say the bitter truth the way it is which Nigerians do not want to hear Your Father President Buhari is a wicked man, very evil to the core, he is a dictator per excellence, your father is a notorious killer and for this reasons, i am saying It serves general Buhari right. What goes around comes back
around, there is no way we can eat our cake and have it.

Let me take us down memory lane, all through Buhari service to Nigerians starting from military head of state to this day as a rig civilian president he is not tired ruling Nigerians with iron hand. As at when he was a military head of state, he took lives of innocent Nigerians, He came back 2015 thinking he has changed but unknowing to us Nigerians he became the worst, as a civilian president that is if he is one because as far as am concerned he is not and can never be, he still went on and senselessly killed innocent Igbo's (fellow citizens) all in the name of crushing IPOB. see ehn ma pipo, no body can cheat natured o, our people talk say the evil that men do leave with them and after them o again we shouldn't forget in an hurry that whosoever killed by the gun shall die by the gun.

The problem with Nigerians is that we are afraid to say the bitter truth the way it is, just because we are afraid to die by the unknown, see ehn president Buhari is a notorious killer per excellence and killing has been part of him. it runs in his vein, sometimes i don't know were Nigerians drop their brains?

Could we imagine today Nigerians back home we condemn seat tight syndrome going on in other countries in Africa meanwhile it escape our memory that what is happening all this while in Nigeria is the junior brother of seat tight syndrome(power drunk) therefore the likes of buhari has lose touch with reality, he is not fit to lead Nigeria anymore.

Today every Nigerian dey suffer o cause by dictator buhari stone age administration, but don't be surprised come 2019 again Nigerians regardless of the suffering buhari is showing them, they will still go on and vote him into power honestly i have never seeing people who are so addicted with bad leadership. Since buhari came into power all waiting we dey here na blame upon blame, very soon na Lai Mohammed go come out come talk say na because Dr Goodluck no do the road well that is why evil president buhari son get accident meanwhile this government don dey power dey go four years, no result rather than apportioning unnecessary blames while Nigerians continue to die in the hands of poverty and hardship.

Buhari is a dictator. And if we mistakenly vote Buhari into power again trust me what will befall on Nigerians across board will be disastrous, Nigeria will be doom.

Re: Get Well Soon But, Your Father President Buhari Is A Wicked Man. by yenboy(m): 1:05pm On Dec 29, 2017
Your tools isn't sharp enough...Go and borrow from your folks kaputa.

[quote author=kcmichael post=63708088][/quote]
Re: Get Well Soon But, Your Father President Buhari Is A Wicked Man. by Sirmuel1(m): 1:22am On Jan 31, 2018
kcmichael:

Mumu

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Okonjo-iweala: I Said Governors, NOT Jonathan, Lacked The Political Will To Save / Ohaneze Ndigbo Reveals Alliance With Yoruba Lders, Speaks On Issue Of Diplomacy / PHOTOS: President Buhari Arrives Addis Ababa, Ethiopia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.