Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,958 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:21 AM

Slay Queens Should Not Be Allowed To Teach - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Slay Queens Should Not Be Allowed To Teach (3367 Views)

Lady Surprised She’s Allowed To Take ‘expo’ Into The Examination Hall In The UK / My Daughter Not Allowed To Write JAMB With Her Hijab On - Man Raises Alarm / Slay Queens Celebrate As They Graduate From Imo State University (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Slay Queens Should Not Be Allowed To Teach by rattlesnake(m): 10:51am On Dec 29, 2017
Na wa

Borne not born

Slay queen things

Re: Slay Queens Should Not Be Allowed To Teach by Thegeneralqueen(f): 10:52am On Dec 29, 2017
See this one.......
What about slay kings

Re: Slay Queens Should Not Be Allowed To Teach by Thegeneralqueen(f): 10:52am On Dec 29, 2017
See this one.......
What about slay kings

Re: Slay Queens Should Not Be Allowed To Teach by delishpot: 10:54am On Dec 29, 2017
Yinmu..... Another female bashing topic. As if every male teacher in Nigeria is perfect. You want to speak against ignorant and unqualified teachers in Nigeria do so without your gender attack

7 Likes

Re: Slay Queens Should Not Be Allowed To Teach by kennybelle: 11:04am On Dec 29, 2017
What has slaying got to do with this. That's obviously how she writes her letter 'r'. Check other words with 'r' in the note
Re: Slay Queens Should Not Be Allowed To Teach by rattlesnake(m): 11:08am On Dec 29, 2017
kennybelle:
What has slaying got to do with this. That's obviously how she writes her letter 'r'. Check other words with 'r' in the note
olodo

Water borne
Insect borne

Who is talking about r oooo

6 Likes

Re: Slay Queens Should Not Be Allowed To Teach by kennybelle: 11:16am On Dec 29, 2017
rattlesnake:
olodo

Water borne
Insect borne

Who is talking about r oooo

Oh, dts true o! Thanks. Anyone can make such typos jare. Guess she's trying to save her Es

2 Likes

Re: Slay Queens Should Not Be Allowed To Teach by rattlesnake(m): 11:21am On Dec 29, 2017
kennybelle:

Oh, dts true o! Thanks. Anyone can make such typos jare. Guess she's trying to save her Es

We can't be allowing these slay queens to be teaching our children rubbish

We cantttttt
Re: Slay Queens Should Not Be Allowed To Teach by festwiz(m): 4:42pm On Dec 29, 2017
This thread should be

'Unqualified persons should not be allowed to teach'

Gender or lifestyle has nothing to do with it.

#...

2 Likes

Re: Slay Queens Should Not Be Allowed To Teach by ola12(m): 7:46pm On Dec 29, 2017
Hu sed she's a slay queen?? undecided
Re: Slay Queens Should Not Be Allowed To Teach by MetroBaba1(m): 8:38pm On Dec 29, 2017
Thegeneralqueen:
See this one.......

What about slay kings

Biacan Biacan. I Sight You Bitch
Re: Slay Queens Should Not Be Allowed To Teach by Haywhymido(m): 8:54pm On Dec 29, 2017
Don't tell me 'borne' is the only word you noticed as misspelt on the board. Check rubbish and dustbin
And this one too would be forming big girl in
town like dat o.SMH
Re: Slay Queens Should Not Be Allowed To Teach by rattlesnake(m): 8:59pm On Dec 29, 2017
Haywhymido:
Don't tell me 'borne' is the only word you noticed as misspelt on the board. Check rubbish and dustbin
And this one too would be forming big girl in
town like dat o.SMH

pathetic
Re: Slay Queens Should Not Be Allowed To Teach by Nobody: 9:18pm On Dec 29, 2017
So any girl who dresses well is a slayqueen?

It seems "slayqueen" is the latest internet slang, every Tom, Dick and Harry wants to come online and make a stupid comment about some "slayqueen" he saw somewhere.
Re: Slay Queens Should Not Be Allowed To Teach by Thegeneralqueen(f): 9:26pm On Dec 29, 2017
MetroBaba1:

Biacan Biacan. I Sight You Bitch
Don't ever in your life call me that again
Re: Slay Queens Should Not Be Allowed To Teach by MetroBaba1(m): 9:37pm On Dec 29, 2017
Thegeneralqueen:
Don't ever in your life call me that again

Re: Slay Queens Should Not Be Allowed To Teach by Thegeneralqueen(f): 10:03pm On Dec 29, 2017
[quote author=MetroBaba1 post=63724914][/quote]hmmm

Re: Slay Queens Should Not Be Allowed To Teach by Penthomi(f): 10:59pm On Dec 29, 2017
[quote author=Hozier post=63724405]So any girl who dresses well is a slayqueen?

It seems "slayqueen" is the latest internet slang, every Tom, Dick and Harry wants to come online and make a stupid comment about some "slayqueen" he saw somewhere. [/quote

I know right. I don't get the obsession with slay queens. If a girl prioritises her physical outlook over other things, how is it your problem? Are you sharing lives? And they managed to make INCOMPETENCE a gender issue.
Re: Slay Queens Should Not Be Allowed To Teach by Nobody: 11:01pm On Dec 29, 2017
Very stupid post
Re: Slay Queens Should Not Be Allowed To Teach by yrex01(m): 11:18pm On Dec 29, 2017
Is it ur born ?
Re: Slay Queens Should Not Be Allowed To Teach by datfreshdoc(m): 12:05am On Dec 30, 2017
miraokocha:
Very stupid post
hian!! U must be a slay queen :/
Re: Slay Queens Should Not Be Allowed To Teach by rattlesnake(m): 12:17am On Dec 30, 2017
miraokocha:
Very stupid post
is that your classroom?
Re: Slay Queens Should Not Be Allowed To Teach by privatetisa(m): 1:15am On Dec 30, 2017

Re: Slay Queens Should Not Be Allowed To Teach by Nobody: 2:41am On Dec 30, 2017
kennybelle:

You didn't even see the mistakes before rushing to comment
Re: Slay Queens Should Not Be Allowed To Teach by Treasure17(m): 9:14am On Dec 30, 2017
Not limited to say slay queens.
Re: Slay Queens Should Not Be Allowed To Teach by Ijevi: 12:40pm On Sep 03, 2018
festwiz:
This thread should be

'Unqualified persons should not be allowed to teach'

Gender or lifestyle has nothing to do with it.

#...

Exactly

(1) (Reply)

See The Kind Of Webs Spiders Make When High On Marijuana, Caffeine And LSD Drugs / Latest News On Unilag Post Ume / Finally, The Cause Of Titanic's Sinking Is Revealed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.