Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,120 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:58 PM

Kemi Olunloyo Sends A Message From Prison - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Sends A Message From Prison (36989 Views)

Check Out Kemi Olunloyo's Hairdo In First Pictures Since Release From Prison / Kemi Olunloyo On Tagbo's Death: Davido & Some Men Tried Forcing Tagbo Into A Car / Kemi Olunloyo: "One Of P-square Wives Would Leave Her Husband" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kemi Olunloyo Sends A Message From Prison by ichommy(m): 11:09am On Dec 29, 2017
Controversial media personality Kemi Olunloyo, has finally spoken from prison.

Kemi, who was re-arrested a couple of months back and is currently being held in Port-Harcourt prison, took to her Instagram page to wish her followers and fans happy holidays, adding that the country will soon return to the state it should be.

In her words;

“I’m still being held in Port Harcourt max prison. I'm in high spirit. Very soon Nigeria will return to democracy -madam koo
#Journalismisnotacrime
#supportinvestigativejournalism”

http://www.emmanuelbabatunde.com/2017/12/kemi-olunloyo-sends-message-from-prison.html

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sends A Message From Prison by Nobody: 11:14am On Dec 29, 2017
madam Kemi......stay strong, God be with you, we will see you in 2018 better

42 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sends A Message From Prison by Khd95(m): 11:27am On Dec 29, 2017
If this woman was around during #baad17 she for drop bomb shell for we,especially when adetomi neeked bom bom show for internet angry grin cheesy

34 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sends A Message From Prison by Nobody: 12:55pm On Dec 29, 2017
Pastor preaching forgiveness that can't forgive is that one pastor.

192 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sends A Message From Prison by ekems2017(f): 12:56pm On Dec 29, 2017
Is she still in prison?

How did she have acess to her phone in prison?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sends A Message From Prison by Yusfunoble(m): 12:56pm On Dec 29, 2017
Hmm... so that pastor no gree forgive this woman.

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sends A Message From Prison by TEYA: 12:56pm On Dec 29, 2017
The 'pastor' responsible for this should be ashamed of himself. Kemi can be annoying but this has gotten out of hand. Detaining a woman this long without trial? These people will certainly take christianity to its lowest ebb. For every Christian that will jump in here to defend this evil act all I have to say is you should not have the moral stand to criticise Buhari if he does same because a supposed man of God who should be an epitome of proper conduct; 'the light of the world' has done same. I weep for the church!

175 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sends A Message From Prison by tommykiwi(m): 12:56pm On Dec 29, 2017
Thank God you know say na DEMOCRAZY we dey not Democracy.... Wen we have a dullard as the Presido.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sends A Message From Prison by Nobody: 12:56pm On Dec 29, 2017
Lol......
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sends A Message From Prison by Nawteemaxie(m): 12:56pm On Dec 29, 2017
She took to her Instagram page? From Prison?!

She be f*cking the warden!
undecided

10 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sends A Message From Prison by olaolulazio(m): 12:56pm On Dec 29, 2017
How's ur prison bf ma?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sends A Message From Prison by sKeetz(m): 12:56pm On Dec 29, 2017
Damn

I forgot about her for a minute.

So like play like play she don enter new year inside jail grin

7 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sends A Message From Prison by nairalandfreak(m): 12:56pm On Dec 29, 2017
This is so wrong

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sends A Message From Prison by olaolulazio(m): 12:56pm On Dec 29, 2017
ekems2017:
Is she still in prison?
Nope, she's in the church.

5 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sends A Message From Prison by Ejegbleje(m): 12:57pm On Dec 29, 2017

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sends A Message From Prison by okonja(m): 12:57pm On Dec 29, 2017
Oga ooo shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sends A Message From Prison by tjadeba(m): 12:58pm On Dec 29, 2017
Please enjoy prison and when you come out sometimes in 2018, don't be running your mouth anyhow.
Thanks and happy new year in advance

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sends A Message From Prison by edeXede: 12:58pm On Dec 29, 2017
embarassed

Shes is one of the few sane persons remaining in a country of largely insane homosapiens. She is brute and say things as they are without letting emotional sentiments cloud her judgement..

But insane primates would see her as insane because she doesn't reason along their insanity.

Prison well my madam. We the association of unbiased sapiens doff our cap for you.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sends A Message From Prison by KAYCEEJUNIOR(m): 12:58pm On Dec 29, 2017
dammyloye:
madam Kemi......stay strong, God be with you, we will see you in 2018 better
exactly, we shall always see her tweet every December from Prison. Lubbish myopic blogger

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sends A Message From Prison by NiRfreak(m): 12:58pm On Dec 29, 2017
What has this woman done so bad. while we have many thieves working free in Our society

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sends A Message From Prison by kelvyn7: 12:58pm On Dec 29, 2017
shocked

Can someone pls tell me what took her to prison?

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sends A Message From Prison by lilmax(m): 12:58pm On Dec 29, 2017
them forget this one grin

in democracy you bring proof of what ever fvck you have to give

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sends A Message From Prison by PitexyBaba(m): 12:59pm On Dec 29, 2017
uhm, is dis a life you are living?

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sends A Message From Prison by cescky(m): 12:59pm On Dec 29, 2017
shocked shocked shocked

This lady is still in prison?

Lord have mercy...who ever did this should be merciful

And it should serve as a lesson for freeze and bloggers

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sends A Message From Prison by sisisioge: 12:59pm On Dec 29, 2017
She still dey there? Hian! E go hard to go stand bail for her o . Chai!

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sends A Message From Prison by yinchar(m): 1:00pm On Dec 29, 2017
Please House am confused about something; is she still in the prison all because of that Pastor or man of God she wrote about?

So she will spend the new year in the prison, where is the forgiven spirit from man of God in this season of forgiveness.

11 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sends A Message From Prison by hypernikao(m): 1:00pm On Dec 29, 2017
The reason for her detention, is a stain to our democracy and our constitution.

7 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sends A Message From Prison by ibkgab001: 1:00pm On Dec 29, 2017
Not a fan of kemy kemo... but let me say my mind. That pastor is not a real pastor but a mafia and a wizard God punish Ibiyeomie "I'm at my office come and beat me oloriburuku"

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sends A Message From Prison by obaataaokpaewu: 1:00pm On Dec 29, 2017
Who give am phone
Small small she don turn Awaiting Trial Inmate oh, make she careful if not, months go turn to years for her
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sends A Message From Prison by BruncleZuma: 1:00pm On Dec 29, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sends A Message From Prison by tuna4servi(m): 1:00pm On Dec 29, 2017
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Olamide Introduces "Kpakujemu" A New Dance For His 'Motigbana' / Simi And Adekunle Gold Celebrate Christmas With Their Daughter, Deja (Photos) / Teenage Girls: Chidinma Ekile Rejected Out Selfie Request

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.