Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,560 members, 7,809,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:38 PM

Kemi Olunloyo Sends A Message From Prison - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Sends A Message From Prison (36988 Views)

Check Out Kemi Olunloyo's Hairdo In First Pictures Since Release From Prison / Kemi Olunloyo On Tagbo's Death: Davido & Some Men Tried Forcing Tagbo Into A Car / Kemi Olunloyo: "One Of P-square Wives Would Leave Her Husband" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sends A Message From Prison by fergusen: 1:01pm On Dec 29, 2017
Make dem free this woman abeg undecided

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sends A Message From Prison by Gotze1: 1:01pm On Dec 29, 2017
Convict.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sends A Message From Prison by teacherbim(f): 1:01pm On Dec 29, 2017
I don't know if that pastor is
s the one behind this, he should forgive her now, abi no be Wetin Jesus preach be Dat?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sends A Message From Prison by TheShopKeeper(m): 1:02pm On Dec 29, 2017
...unbelieveable, so she's still in prison without any trial?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sends A Message From Prison by ruffDiamond: 1:02pm On Dec 29, 2017
that useless pasta ibiyeye na only innocent woman im tiny dick dey stand against to harass idiot

6 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sends A Message From Prison by Nobody: 1:03pm On Dec 29, 2017
u pple should let this woman go bikoo
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sends A Message From Prison by maestroferddi: 1:04pm On Dec 29, 2017
Granted she is a weirdo but this woman should be set free asap...
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sends A Message From Prison by panegyrics: 1:04pm On Dec 29, 2017
Now, I want to agree that the Lord's prayer that says 'and forgive us our sins, AS WE FORGIVE THOSE WHO TRESPASSES AGAINST US' does not work for pastor David Ibiyeomie. Must he forget this woman in prison to prove his innocence? Haba!! e don do na......

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sends A Message From Prison by Cyrilpac(m): 1:04pm On Dec 29, 2017
Abeg make una forgive our anuty
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sends A Message From Prison by Nobody: 1:05pm On Dec 29, 2017
smiley
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sends A Message From Prison by nwaanambra1(m): 1:05pm On Dec 29, 2017
why is this woman in detention?

what did she do wrong?

why is this country so hell bent on self-destruct?

A NATION WHERE JUSTICE AND EQUITY CANNOT BE FOUND, THAT NATION IS DEAD ALREADY - NELSON MANDELA.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sends A Message From Prison by cashreport: 1:06pm On Dec 29, 2017
sad

she is in jail

wicked and heartless pastor ibiyomie (419 pastor)

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sends A Message From Prison by Nobody: 1:07pm On Dec 29, 2017
Chill madam kemi..daddy freeze will soon join u

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sends A Message From Prison by selfmadeboss: 1:07pm On Dec 29, 2017
Seriously Nigerians allow this lady to remain here for this long?
After now if she pass out there then them go start dey give fake sympathy messages and hash tags. You go even see one idiot wet go say, if only I k we she was in prison, I would have release he in 24hrs. Useless Nigerians

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sends A Message From Prison by Enemyofpeace: 1:08pm On Dec 29, 2017
It serves her right. See how every come dey cool as she dey prison. Bye bye to jati jati

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sends A Message From Prison by Promismike(m): 1:10pm On Dec 29, 2017
TEYA:
The 'pastor' responsible for this should be ashamed of himself. Kemi can be annoying but this has gotten out of hand. Detaining a woman this long without trial? These people will certainly take christianity to its lowest ebb. For every Christian that will jump in here to defend this evil act all I have to say is you should not have the moral stand to criticise Buhari if he does same because a supposed man of God who should be an epitome of proper conduct; 'the light of the world' has done same. I weep for the church!
Shouldn't the judiciary be held responsible for her incarceration. Is not justice for the highest bidder in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sends A Message From Prison by selfmadeboss: 1:10pm On Dec 29, 2017
chojoike30019:
To win is the decision of the mind and ability to choose the right option call or whatsapp in the ticket if you want to today or saturday game
Thunder fire your generation there. All this money and you can't paint ur 1990 ceiling? Mtchewwww

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sends A Message From Prison by Diso60090(m): 1:14pm On Dec 29, 2017
ekems2017:
Is she still in prison?

How did she have acess to her phone in prison?

Nigeria jagajaga are you a learner,?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sends A Message From Prison by shekauvsbuhari: 1:15pm On Dec 29, 2017
She still dey there? Chai her village people strong wellwell.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sends A Message From Prison by BluntBoy(m): 1:15pm On Dec 29, 2017
A lawless country. How can you lock someone up for this long without bringing up a single criminal charge against her?

The Law requires the police to bring up a charge against a suspect within 24 hours of arrest or they release him in the absence of a charge. Kemi is not even a suspect. Why is she still held?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sends A Message From Prison by PourlhG: 1:18pm On Dec 29, 2017
O ga gan o
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sends A Message From Prison by pointstores(m): 1:19pm On Dec 29, 2017
Nawa
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sends A Message From Prison by shekauvsbuhari: 1:19pm On Dec 29, 2017
TEYA:
The 'pastor' responsible for this should be ashamed of himself. Kemi can be annoying but this has gotten out of hand. Detaining a woman this long without trial? These people will certainly take christianity to its lowest ebb. For every Christian that will jump in here to defend this evil act all I have to say is you should not have the moral stand to criticise Buhari if he does same because a supposed man of God who should be an epitome of proper conduct; 'the light of the world' has done same. I weep for the church!
honestly speaking, do you have your facts right? Is it Ibiyeomie thats keeping her there? Cos I know Iyabo Ojo picked her up later.... okay not sure of de facts myself so I cant accuse anybody.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sends A Message From Prison by jrusky(m): 1:20pm On Dec 29, 2017
dondemex:
Pastor preaching forgiveness that can't forgive is that one pastor.

This is not pastor problem it's kemi who misyarn and when you misyarn you will be misprison. Pastor no long have issue with her its those she has offended now via proxy dealing with her.

To be honest this lady need some break from.public arena. I do not wish her prison but her mouth send her their it's a pity. She has stepped on so many people toes wrongly lots of time.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sends A Message From Prison by IFNOTGOD(m): 1:20pm On Dec 29, 2017
TEYA:

you are quick to remember d man is a pastor but when someone named a dog after ur president he was arrested.

u should not weep for d church cos it's not needed

Everyone wants to attack d church but when d church retaliates u hide under d skin of its a church dats y d Christians are been slaughtered by Fulani daily if dey have retaliated I guess dis killing would have stopped

so shove ur weeping for d Fulani dat has continued to wipe out entire community

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sends A Message From Prison by davidque007(m): 1:20pm On Dec 29, 2017
TEYA:
Holier than thou, I would like to see your reaction when you are the one being maligned by the likes of Kemi

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sends A Message From Prison by shekauvsbuhari: 1:21pm On Dec 29, 2017
BluntBoy:
A lawless country. How can you lock someone up for this long without bringing up a single criminal charge against her?

The Law requires the police to bring up a charge against a suspect within 24 hours of arrest or they release him in the absence of a charge. Kemi is not even a suspect. Why is she still held?
I she has been to court up to three times. This is a remand situation. But she is not so dumb as to be continualy manipulated like this. Why is she still there?She is educated enough.I cant understand.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sends A Message From Prison by omoiyalayi(m): 1:22pm On Dec 29, 2017
I don't understand this woman matter has she been convicted ?

Abi why is she in prison uniform?

If she has been convicted she shld jst serve her jail times & let us rest
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sends A Message From Prison by Harrynight(m): 1:27pm On Dec 29, 2017
A so call man of God locking her up in prison for months without heart of forgiving...

Wen daddy freez would turn his attention to that pastor, many will call him names
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sends A Message From Prison by Xisnin(m): 1:30pm On Dec 29, 2017
edeXede:
embarassed

Shes is one of the few sane persons remaining in a country of largely insane homosapiens. She is brute and say things as they are without letting emotional sentiments cloud her judgement..

But insane primates would see her as insane because she doesn't reason along their insanity.

Prison well my madam. We the association of unbiased sapiens doff our cap for you.

You are obviously insane, why you are not yet confined to a ward is what I
don't understand.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

“i’m Not Your Mate,respect Yourself” Kate Henshaw Blows Hot / Simi And Adekunle Gold Celebrate Christmas With Their Daughter, Deja (Photos) / Actress, Adaora Ukoh Bares Cleavage As She Sends Out New Year Message

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.