Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,412 members, 7,800,854 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:58 AM

My REFLECTION On The Year - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My REFLECTION On The Year (378 Views)

The Mirror Of Change: A Reflection On True Transformation / The Reflection Room / Am The Reflection Of My Own Self. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My REFLECTION On The Year by lanrejikky962(m): 11:14am On Dec 29, 2017
The Following Is a Courtesy Of LanreMadiba

The year is almost over:

Here is my reflection ( a lesson for us) on this year:

In life, there is always a lesson somewhere in our mind but we haven't spare the time to figure that out. In this world, we're just passing by, it's only for a short period, Live it the best. "Live your life, i bet you won't remain the same." If you feel useless, unloved, hated on or disregarded, try to live through all those negatives and just grow up from em. It's human nature to be surrounded by negativities, just try to grow up from em. Again, "If you try to live your life the best, i bet you won't remain the same"

Everything in life is a lesson, always put that in your head. The people, the hate, the pain, the fear and the struggle, they are all lessons that should be learn from.

The people you love the most, will one day turn on you, leave you alone to do you. And You will get hurt for putting your trust in em. Again, it's human nature to get hurt. Just Learn from it. What if death took em from you?, there's nothing you can do 'bout it, just grow up and learn from everything.

Pain will never stop, and so is your fear, try to overcome every obstacle that tries to your block you away from your path. And one of the most important choice you will ever make for yourself is to "keep walking to greatness. "

Every day is a lesson and so is every year, it's your choice to either learn from it or let it hurt you with unending memories. Choose right and Stay strong!...

Continue reading below...

[url][/url]http://www.ybnrwriters.com/2017/12/my-reflection-on-year.html

Share your REFLECTION on the year with us. To share your REFLECTION on the year, click on the link below...

[url][/url]http://www.ybnrwriters.com/2017/09/submit-your-story.html?m=1

This is a courtesy of LanreMadiba

[url][/url]www.instagram.com/lanremadiba

Share please

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Tomorrow Is Too Far / Morning Vibes With Dr. Jerry - The First - Episode 164/time To Let Go / Lesson Learnt: Don't Let Him In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.