Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,284 members, 7,807,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:12 AM

La Luna Sangre December 29 2017 - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / La Luna Sangre December 29 2017 (489 Views)

Nysc 2017 Batch B / NYSC Batch B 2017 Things You should know / 29-Year-Old Corper Slumps, Dies While Playing Basketball (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

La Luna Sangre December 29 2017 by qaisrani4050(m): 2:20pm On Dec 29, 2017
Day 88

8AM

Prisoners and neighbors wake up to melody mummy.. daddy..

they all move and appreciate.

9:15AM

Vikas' mother says to Bandagi that I used to see Vikas cry, I cannot see kids crying, I utilized perceive how Vikas used to shoulder Shilpa, individuals at that point inquired as to whether Vikas is wedding Shilpa. Bandagi says what do you say? Vikas' mother says if Shilpa is alright then I am alright with them as well however individuals say anything.

In house, Shilpa says to Puneesh that Vikas got what he merited, he came in this house for this, I needed to pay back what he did with me, he isn't proceeding. Shilpa says that is the reason he is in appear, I went up against him grinning, I feel sorry for him. Puneesh says self image comes to individuals, however he isn't vain any longer.

1PM

Luv peruses last test, all detainees to have made

blessing bushel for their relatives, the one whose container is preferred by most visitors will win the test, they need to make innovative bins.

Luv demonstrates his coat to camera and says my mother know how much this coat intends to me and I am gifting it.

Puneesh says I cannot make these crates and all, Aakash says my mother used to make presents for my lady friends used to make it however I am making it now.

Hina makes her bushel and comes to store room, she says I have a photo that gives me quality however you are my quality Ro so I am gifting it to you. Shilpa puts family's photograph in outline.

Puneesh demonstrates its blessing to Bandagi, he says I have put scent of your which used to make me insane, you stole this photograph of min in assignment, I have included that, I made a ring in rocket errand so I have included that as well, I cherish you. Bandagi watches it and says I adore you. Luv gives his coat which he wore amid tryouts of Bigg supervisor.

Shilpa says I have a family picture yet daddy isn't in it so I have included the photograph and gifting it, she puts blessing and takes off. Vikas comes there and demonstrates his blessing, he says it has a ring that my mother talented 8 years back. vikas' mother cries seeing it. Bandagi comforts her. Aakash demonstrates his blessing and says it has Unis*x scent, tissues and my security grant in this container, mother I am offering it to you. Priyank demonstrates his blessing, Priyank says I have included my hair in bushel which I adore a great deal, I have given my beanies as well. Priyank's mother cries seeing it. Rough says this is troublesome choice to take.

Luv's mother says to Priyank and Aakash's mother and says we know its a show, no mother ought to condemn others kids. Bigg manager asks them to commonly choose who they pick as a champ. All mothers thank their children for giving them blessings. Call is associated with house, mothers are in tears. Bandagi expresses gratitude toward Puneesh for the blessing. Aakash says I am having a craving for crying too observe mothers. Puneesh says Priyank's mother La Luna Sangre December 29 2017 Full Episode In HD looks exceptionally blameless. Neighbors are strained about who to pick, Rocky wheezes and sniffs fragrance Hina gave him, Hina grins. Aakash says my mother cannot cry, relax. Bigg supervisor asks visitors whose blessing was the best? Rough says influence anybody to win, this is close to home undertaking and all were great so make anybody win.Hina says I am so pleased with you Ro, I adore you. Bandagi says all are victors for us in this assignment, Rocky says all are champs.

They all get endowments sent from detainees.

2:30PM

Vikas says I dont figure they will leave without meeting, Shilpa says they are a piece of diversion at this moment as well, you individuals will state that I dont have feelings. Vikas says you dont have it. Shilpa says you can state anything, yet they are a piece of an amusement as well.

Bandagi says to Shilpa's sibling that Shilpa looks solid yet she has feelings.

Bigg supervisor says to neighbors that they havent told their choice. Rough says its troublesome in this errand, we cannot choose. Vikas' mother says all are victors in this errand. Bigg manager says you are totally right. Call is associated with house. Bigg supervisor says when you dont take shared choice at that point undertaking is typically disposed of yet this is extraordinary, visitors have done what detainees couldnt do, we have forgotten the errand of picking commander through assignment and all prisoners will get an opportunity to meet their family and companions that are in neighbors' home. Aakash hops and says yes.. Hina embraces Luv cheerfully.

4PM

Bigg manager says to prisoners that there will be no focuses for this undertaking and no diversion will be played for this. Hina zeros everybody's focuses. Prisoners thank bigg supervisor. Bigg supervisor requests that Priyank remain in garden and all to go to house. Priyank's mother comes in house. Priyank cries and embraces her, Priyank's mother comforts and says dont cry, she cries as well. Vikas is in tears seeing them. Priyank approaches in the event that they will chasten him for anything? Mother says no we are glad for you. Priyank says you are not furious? mother says no.. Bigg supervisor requests that Priyank send his mother to door. Mother requests that he fare thee well and dont cry, Priyank demonstrates his mother the detainees through glass entryway, Priyank's mother says all mothers are pleasant, she says to Puneesh that Bandagi is extremely decent, she says Rocky is exceptionally pleasant as well, Hina expresses gratitude toward her. Priyank's mother asks where is Shilpa? Shilpa comes there and waves at her, Priyank's mother says we had great time, all wave at her. Priyank embraces his mother and says you are looking pleasant, she says you saw me after days that is the reason, Priyank's mother takes off. Vikas and Hina comes and embraces him. Luv taps him as well.

Puneesh says to Shilpa that I need to see Vikas' get-together with his mother as well. Shilpa says same crying what not. Puneesh says he will cry in ground, Priyank was crying and saying that I did botches not purposely. Shilpa says Priyank's mother is extremely pure, he can without much of a stretch trick her, Puneesh says she looks sweet.

4:30PM

Luv is in cultivate. Luv's mother comes there. Luv embraces her firmly and cries, he inquires as to whether she is upbeat? she says a considerable measure. Prisoners see him cry from far. Shilpa says that insane Luv is crying. Luv's mother wipes her tears quietly, she says you have become feeble, Luv asks who is viewing? she says everybody is watching, they all are upbeat to see you. Shilpa sees them and says I will toss my sibling in pool so we will get additional time. Aakash says its excessively cool. Luv's mother says you are playing pleasantly, Luv says the end result for you? why you are so in stun? she says I am seeing after such huge numbers of days. Luv's mother waves at everybody and goes out.

Bandagi comes in house. Puneesh hurries to her and embraces her, he says child.. she embraces him firmly and says congratulations you are sheltered this time as well, you are playing pleasantly. All prisoners are seeing them. Bandagi says I thought to not cry. Puneesh gives her a kiss on cheek, she says you are playing pleasantly. Bandagi waves at all detainees. Puneesh requests that her fare thee well, he kisses her temple and says love you sweetheart. Bandagi says bye to everybody and takes off. Puneesh comes in house and says it was so fun, Shilpa says I was stating take Puneesh as well.

5PM

Hina is in cultivate sitting tight for Rocky. Shilpa says we will see dingy scene now, Hina cry and says Ro take me take me with you.. Hina chuckles at them. Rough comes in house. Hina runs and embraces him, Hina says you were doing as such great, how you took care of everything there. All detainees yell to take her with you, Shilpa says we dont know how you handle her, take her. Hina inquires as to whether everybody is fine? Rough says let everything go, simply center, Hina says would i be able to win this show? Rough says you will win the show, Hina embraces him. Rough waves at prisoners through the entryway, all wave at him, Aakash requests that Rocky take Hina, Puneesh says bye Hina. Rough asks Hina to not cry, Vikas says she undermine us that she will make Rocky beat everybody. Shilpa says Rocky appears as though he can get pummeled. Rough embraces Hina and clears out. All bother Hina and cheer for her.

Shilpa's sibling comes to house. Shilpa embraces him and says how is it? he says you are playing so pleasantly, she says I cannot trust I am demonstrating you bigg supervisor house. Shilpa inquires as to whether he needs to meet the rascals? Shilpa's sibling waves at everybody, Puneesh says your beanie is pleasant, Aakash says Shilpa influence us to work a ton, Puneesh says she has made us hirelings, sibling chuckles. He says to Shilpa that its so hard to remain here, I went distraught in that house, Shilpa says I know, I dont need ot cry. Prisoners see Shilpa crying and says now we will prod her, they all make crying commotions, Shilpa chuckles. Bigg supervisor requests that sibling clear out. Shilpa's sibling gives his beanie to Shilpa, he waves at everybody and clears out. Shilpa comes inside, all prisoners bother her for crying, Vikas pulls her cheeks, Hina embraces her.
La Luna Sangre December 29 2017
5:30PM

Aakash says to Vikas that at last relatives are going home, I was exhausted with them. Shilpa says it was fun, they didnt battle. Aakash says they battle or do any dramatization, simply crying and exhausting individuals. Hina says they showed a little battle however was all only a little squeeze for the show.

5:45PM

Aakash's mother comes in house. Aakash touches her feet and embraces her, mother asks Aakash to not do any arrangement, not confide in anybody, Aakash says dont be miserable on the off chance that I lose, she says I know. Puneesh says he approached mother. Aakash says you have put on weight, she says I know. Mother says dont put stock in anybody, they will exploit you yet wont give it back. Aakash influences his mother to meet detainees through glass entryway, all wave at her, she requests that Puneesh be companions with Aakash, Vikas inquires as to whether she got furious, she says I get irate effectively yet I wont state anything, go to my home then I will tell, all chuckle. Aakash embraces his mother, his mother clears out. Aakash comes inside and says she is insane. Vikas says she doesnt like us battling, Vikas embraces him firmly. Shilpa says to Puneesh that mother solicited to take mind from aakash, she knows how he is.

Shilpa says to Aakash that your mom is concerned for you, Aakash says she doesnt need me to battle with companions, she instructed me to not confide in anybody, dont play for others, play separately, simply be companions with Puneesh and Shilpa. Puneesh says we as a whole will go, remain quiet. Shilpa says dont tune in to Vikas in undertakings, Aakash says we will hold Shilpa's way. Puneesh says I dont agree with Vikas' stance in errands.

6PM

Vikas' mother comes in house, Vikas embraces her and says dont cry, I adore you so much, he lifts her, and influences her to take a seat on his la

(1) (Reply)

How To Form Habit Of Saving More Money / Share Rents And Apartments Where Ever You Are Serving For Free On Co-tenant / NYSC Members To Get Health Insurance In 2018 Budget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.