₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,023,539 members, 4,314,516 topics. Date: Saturday, 23 June 2018 at 05:04 PM

UFC 219 Live Stream Online Cyborg Vs Holm Free - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / UFC 219 Live Stream Online Cyborg Vs Holm Free (81 Views)

[land] Mayweather Vs Mcgregor Live Stream Online / UFC 200 Live Stream Lesnar Vs Hunt Online Free HD / UFC 200 Live Stream Free Online (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (Reply)

UFC 219 Live Stream Online Cyborg Vs Holm Free by marianaira: 4:24pm On Dec 29, 2017
Watch [Nairaland] UFC 219 Live Stream Online Cyborg vs Holm Free HD here:

UFC 219 Live Stream

Marquardt had fallen on tough circumstances as of late, winning only three of his 12 battles since 2013. In any case, the Colorado local delighted in a long and fruitful profession that started in 1999 and included wins over any semblance of Yves Edwards, Shonie Carter, Kazuo Misaki, Martin Kampmann, Demian Maia, Rousimar Palhares and Tyron Woodley, to give some examples.

He tested for the middleweight crown at UFC 73, losing to champion Anderson Silva by means of TKO at 4:50 of the opening round. "The Great" would catch Strikeforce gold with a fourth-round stoppage of Woodley in July 2012 however lost the belt to Tarec Saffiedine at the advancement's last occasion in January 2013.

"I need to thank everybody that has upheld me all through my profession, including the UFC, Strikeforce and Pancrase. I have many fans that have stuck by me in the ups and the downs and I need you to realize that I truly value it," Marquardt composed. I have been honored to work with such a significant number of the best mentors and preparing accomplices on the planet and I have much appreciation for each snapshot of it. I value every one of the connections that have been framed through this that game we adore."

TAGS:

Watch [Nairaland] UFC 219 Live Stream Online Cyborg vs Holm
Watch [Nairaland] UFC 219 Live Stream Online Cyborg
Watch [Nairaland] UFC 219 Live Stream Online
Watch [Nairaland] UFC 219 Live Stream
Watch [Nairaland] UFC 219 Live

(0) (Reply)

Block Of 4nos 3bedroom Flat At Off Pedro Road #40m Asking With Registered Convin / Fully Detached. 3-bedrooms Plus Bq At Lekki Phase 1 Price N4.5m P.A / Newly Built Mini Flat 1t1b Up N Down Flats Available On Serene Tarred Road @ Saw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2018 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.