Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,767 members, 7,806,099 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:24 AM

EL DATO @Therealdato Arrested For Raping A Girl In Edo State (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EL DATO @Therealdato Arrested For Raping A Girl In Edo State (Photos) (69094 Views)

Man Raping A Teenage Girl In Kogi Caught & Beaten By Angry Youths. Photo / Prophet Chinonso Udemezue Arrested For Raping A Boy In Asaba (Gay Sex) / Old Man Flogged For Raping A Little Girl In The North (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

EL DATO @Therealdato Arrested For Raping A Girl In Edo State (Photos) by Mandynews(f): 4:48pm On Dec 29, 2017
According to a friend of the victim: “The story behind the pictures below. So after so much begging and persuasion from this Instagram slay king @therealdato, my friend eventually agreed to go chill with him in an open place in Benin. .
On their way to the said venue, uncle stopped at zoro supermarket to get drinks and when asked why, he said he won’t be chanced later to do the shopping and just wanted to do it now since he’s passing same route and that was how my friend said ok. .
After that, he drove to his house claiming he just wanted to pick up something from the house and drop the drinks as well. Initially she was reluctant about coming down from the car buh uncle kept on talking forming he’s not a baby that they are both mature.
That if it’s about sex he would just ask her for it dah he’s not like so she should stop acting like a baby and come inside rather than staying inside the car sweating because he will turn of the ignition.
She agreed and said she was pressed and asked for the rest room, buh immediately she got to the restroom upstairs uncle ran upstairs and locked the door that was when the whole thing became suspicious.
Immediately she told him to open the door that she wanted to go home buh he refused instead he started playing gospel songs and increased it to the highest. .

He even offered her a drink (chi vita that he drugged) and was forcing her to drink it buh she refused and told him she was watching her weight and when he kept on forcing her to drink it she poured it on the floor and that was how the whole thing started. .
My friend cried and begged this bastard she even told him she had apendix operation to do the next day rather he said her tears was turning him on the more he then tore her clothes and raped her. .
He later dropped her along the road. It was after she reported and investigations were made that these soldiers took up the case. He confessed that he’s been doing it to other girls. Nemesis has finally caught up with this instagram slay king @therealdota.”... Swipe to see their WhatsApp chat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UqdYMsZ5UbA

Source: http://mandynews.com/2017/12/29/nigerian-man-arrested-for-raping-a-girl-in-edo-state-pics/

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: EL DATO @Therealdato Arrested For Raping A Girl In Edo State (Photos) by Mandynews(f): 4:50pm On Dec 29, 2017
cc lalasticlala md44

5 Shares

Re: EL DATO @Therealdato Arrested For Raping A Girl In Edo State (Photos) by Benjom(m): 4:56pm On Dec 29, 2017
The guy is an idio-t egoa-t angry

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: EL DATO @Therealdato Arrested For Raping A Girl In Edo State (Photos) by opestein: 6:04pm On Dec 29, 2017

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EL DATO @Therealdato Arrested For Raping A Girl In Edo State (Photos) by Edopesin: 6:04pm On Dec 29, 2017
She agreed and said she was pressed and asked for the rest room, buh immediately she got to the restroom upstairs uncle ran upstairs and locked the door that was when the whole thing became suspicious.

don't worry i believe

8 Likes

Re: EL DATO @Therealdato Arrested For Raping A Girl In Edo State (Photos) by cana882(m): 6:05pm On Dec 29, 2017
Yawa.. Now python don dance for him body.
Advice: oga soldier, epp me use hot iron draw tattoo for that guy preeq abeg.. Tnx

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: EL DATO @Therealdato Arrested For Raping A Girl In Edo State (Photos) by Infajay(m): 6:06pm On Dec 29, 2017
Edopesin:
h
Hushpuppi

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: EL DATO @Therealdato Arrested For Raping A Girl In Edo State (Photos) by SlimBrawnie(f): 6:07pm On Dec 29, 2017
Your blog
Re: EL DATO @Therealdato Arrested For Raping A Girl In Edo State (Photos) by Nobody: 6:07pm On Dec 29, 2017
LionDeLeo:
I trust, na dem, the developers. They travel to all places. Whenever you hear of crime, there are 98%chances that it is them.

Lose the bigotry, son

82 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EL DATO @Therealdato Arrested For Raping A Girl In Edo State (Photos) by Nobody: 6:07pm On Dec 29, 2017
smiley
Re: EL DATO @Therealdato Arrested For Raping A Girl In Edo State (Photos) by davibid: 6:07pm On Dec 29, 2017
Rape !!!!

I just can't fathom how guys could be so cruel to do something like that

#EndRape
#SayNoToRape

10 Likes

Re: EL DATO @Therealdato Arrested For Raping A Girl In Edo State (Photos) by Tugsramm(m): 6:08pm On Dec 29, 2017
Mandynews:
cc lalasticlala md44
were is d man we won see am

19 Likes

Re: EL DATO @Therealdato Arrested For Raping A Girl In Edo State (Photos) by darkid1(m): 6:08pm On Dec 29, 2017
I dont know how someone would just force another human being to do something against their will and derive pleasure ... In my opinion , a rapist and a murderer are in the same category.

I would be so pissed off if this girl and her family do not report this monster to the authorities , and I hope she is able to get a confession from him and keep it as evidence during police investigation . This phyco nut job is a serial rapist , unrepentant and feels very good about himself (typical sociopathic behaviour ) .

Those that would come and cheer him, your relatives could as well be the next victim of this guy angry

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EL DATO @Therealdato Arrested For Raping A Girl In Edo State (Photos) by jiinxed: 6:08pm On Dec 29, 2017
All rapists should be castrated.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EL DATO @Therealdato Arrested For Raping A Girl In Edo State (Photos) by Spuggie: 6:08pm On Dec 29, 2017
LionDeLeo:
I trust, na dem, the developers. They travel to all places. Whenever you hear of crime, there are 98%chances that it is them.

learn to stay in silence when you have nothing to say.

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: EL DATO @Therealdato Arrested For Raping A Girl In Edo State (Photos) by coolhamid(m): 6:08pm On Dec 29, 2017
See where preek don land this one . All because of few minutes enjoyment ? Nigga no con get sense again

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EL DATO @Therealdato Arrested For Raping A Girl In Edo State (Photos) by NoBetterNigeria: 6:08pm On Dec 29, 2017
Castrate him... no time

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: EL DATO @Therealdato Arrested For Raping A Girl In Edo State (Photos) by Xisnin(m): 6:08pm On Dec 29, 2017
Jail the bastard.

2 Likes

Re: EL DATO @Therealdato Arrested For Raping A Girl In Edo State (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 6:08pm On Dec 29, 2017
Chop and die......

2 Likes

Re: EL DATO @Therealdato Arrested For Raping A Girl In Edo State (Photos) by magiki(m): 6:08pm On Dec 29, 2017
lengthy article

I can't Read

1 Like

Re: EL DATO @Therealdato Arrested For Raping A Girl In Edo State (Photos) by bastien: 6:09pm On Dec 29, 2017
What is rape when u can play with nipples and she will open her well?

Well na ask goat take stand for market them dey price am!

4 Likes

Re: EL DATO @Therealdato Arrested For Raping A Girl In Edo State (Photos) by FrenchWay: 6:10pm On Dec 29, 2017

This is NOT rape.

Na longer throat. She wan follo instagram celebrity.

Nonsense! Wetin she follo am go do for him house?

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lagos Catholic Priest Sleeps With Lady Raped & Impregnated By Her Stepbrother / Police Hail Blood Drinking Fulani Kidnapper As He Assembles AK-47 Gun In Minutes / Hired Killer Falls In Love With Target, Demands Sex (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.