Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,520 members, 7,808,898 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:56 PM

. - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / . (1062 Views)

Complete Professional Graphic Design Course From Scratch To Expert / Photoshop Professional Graphics Design Course Basic To Pro / A-Z Graphic Design Course!!! Become An Expert In Graphics Design (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

. by faithogiga(m): 6:21pm On Dec 29, 2017
Re: . by kokoboy(m): 2:57pm On Jan 02, 2018
faithogiga:
It's for FREE, even though it's PREMIUM

Get to understand the basics of design from the design theory (color theory, composition, typography, 3d, trends and styles) up to the design software (adobe illustrator, photoshop and indesign). The Adobe tools are the industry standard.

If you do coreldraw, you should stop it already. When I hear a designer says his tool is Coreldraw, I am 90% sure that he doesn't know shiii about design. The design tool isn't the main thing. It's the creativity of the person who's handling the tool and you have to know the rules before you break them. wink

The adobe Photoshop interface alone intimidate you into understanding not just what the color sliders do but what RGB is also. grin

This creativity comes from understanding how design works - the theory. It's in this you now develop how design looks - your style. You should get this right.

Here are the links -

http://activeation.com/4Ciw - for books

http://activeation.com/4Cm1 - for video - Introduction to graphic design

If you loved the content, do well to share the links

Very good information, are you in Lagos? I need a study mate.

(1) (Reply)

Photography School In Lekki Lagos Nigeria / I Need Help / A Motion Graphics Designer Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.