Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,644 members, 7,801,873 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:01 AM

Drunk Men And Women On The Streets Of Calabar After Carnival (Photos) - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Drunk Men And Women On The Streets Of Calabar After Carnival (Photos) (78689 Views)

Drunk Comedian Climbs A Palm Tree At A Burial In Okigwe, Imo / "Slay Kings" At The Maiden Dry Run Of 2017 Calabar Carnival (Photos) / Lady Celebrates Her Birthday By Feeding People On The Streets Of Owerri (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drunk Men And Women On The Streets Of Calabar After Carnival (Photos) by metronaijadotng: 6:37pm On Dec 29, 2017
Drunken men and women were spotted in various sleeping positions around Calabar following the annual Calabar Carnival..
See more below

http://www.metronaija.ng/photos-drunk-men-women-take-streets-calabar-following-carnival/

5 Shares

Re: Drunk Men And Women On The Streets Of Calabar After Carnival (Photos) by metronaijadotng: 6:38pm On Dec 29, 2017

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Drunk Men And Women On The Streets Of Calabar After Carnival (Photos) by Nobody: 6:42pm On Dec 29, 2017
Na carnival result be Diz grin grin, waiting for New Year.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Drunk Men And Women On The Streets Of Calabar After Carnival (Photos) by rayblings(m): 6:42pm On Dec 29, 2017
shocked shocked

Bang de de Deng!!!

Ordinary star or stout 1 bottle wen dem take na im dem kolo like Dis

These are the people we need to sacrifice to the gods so that Nigeria will be better, well the gods will reject them, maybe my Edo brothers will accept them and use them as sacrifice for yahoo plus

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Drunk Men And Women On The Streets Of Calabar After Carnival (Photos) by drake2(m): 7:02pm On Dec 29, 2017
Loooooooooooooolzzz!. Almighty Alcohol!. I love those guys and wish them wella.
We dey do our thing for Abuja. Am back today after 2days hanging over; lol.

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Drunk Men And Women On The Streets Of Calabar After Carnival (Photos) by Blakjewelry(m): 7:03pm On Dec 29, 2017
Lol this is knockout... I have been promising myself to be in that cannival for years, until I am still here promising

8 Likes

Re: Drunk Men And Women On The Streets Of Calabar After Carnival (Photos) by 4kDdullard: 7:07pm On Dec 29, 2017
Hahahaha....drinking away buhari's hardship.This reminds me of the song "dance dance dance....dance away your sorrow.

14 Likes

Re: Drunk Men And Women On The Streets Of Calabar After Carnival (Photos) by hatchy(f): 7:09pm On Dec 29, 2017
His Royal Highness!

Welcome to Cannan City.

8 Likes

Re: Drunk Men And Women On The Streets Of Calabar After Carnival (Photos) by fulanimafia: 7:10pm On Dec 29, 2017
My goodness this is hilarious as F.

grin grin grin

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Drunk Men And Women On The Streets Of Calabar After Carnival (Photos) by terrezo2002(m): 7:22pm On Dec 29, 2017
What a shame. Able bodied men who are supposed to be at the forefront of the home.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Drunk Men And Women On The Streets Of Calabar After Carnival (Photos) by StarUp: 8:02pm On Dec 29, 2017
The last picture with the guy on suit sitting on the ground looks like he has started seeing visions and revelations about Nigeria's future. Who knows maybe he is supposed to be a "Man of God" but ended up becoming a "Man of The Bottle"...God punish devil. grin

216 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Drunk Men And Women On The Streets Of Calabar After Carnival (Photos) by pejuakinab: 8:52pm On Dec 29, 2017
Didodidode.com

1 Like

Re: Drunk Men And Women On The Streets Of Calabar After Carnival (Photos) by Leonbonapart(m): 8:52pm On Dec 29, 2017
Old pics

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Drunk Men And Women On The Streets Of Calabar After Carnival (Photos) by AnodaIT(m): 8:52pm On Dec 29, 2017
That last pics in suit reminds me of when Combine took over my system

I saw math equations in form of water just rolling over and solving themselves.
It was wonderful

30 Likes

Re: Drunk Men And Women On The Streets Of Calabar After Carnival (Photos) by CriticMaestro: 8:53pm On Dec 29, 2017
Ahahaha, its like they've been stroked by lightening..calabaar ehn

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drunk Men And Women On The Streets Of Calabar After Carnival (Photos) by OyiboOyibo(m): 8:53pm On Dec 29, 2017
Take what ur head can carry...but trust Most Nigerians, they always over do

5 Likes

Re: Drunk Men And Women On The Streets Of Calabar After Carnival (Photos) by Narldon: 8:53pm On Dec 29, 2017

Use this season to settle your village people..

I repeat, settle your village people!

This is the time they change their remote control batteries.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Drunk Men And Women On The Streets Of Calabar After Carnival (Photos) by ekensi01: 8:53pm On Dec 29, 2017
Calabar why?
Re: Drunk Men And Women On The Streets Of Calabar After Carnival (Photos) by Sonoyom(m): 8:53pm On Dec 29, 2017
Lies

28 Likes

Re: Drunk Men And Women On The Streets Of Calabar After Carnival (Photos) by kingzjay(m): 8:53pm On Dec 29, 2017
Carnival of Highness

3 Likes

Re: Drunk Men And Women On The Streets Of Calabar After Carnival (Photos) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Dec 29, 2017
Leonbonapart:
Old pics
its not even calabar sef angry

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Drunk Men And Women On The Streets Of Calabar After Carnival (Photos) by Lomprico2: 8:54pm On Dec 29, 2017
angry

Which mod moved this trash to Front page. These pics are old and not even nigerian. angry

Dumbass mod. angry

76 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Drunk Men And Women On The Streets Of Calabar After Carnival (Photos) by OyiboOyibo(m): 8:54pm On Dec 29, 2017
My hearts goes to all the drunken masters and mistresses..... This must stop in 2017...

1 Like

Re: Drunk Men And Women On The Streets Of Calabar After Carnival (Photos) by AlphaStyles(m): 8:54pm On Dec 29, 2017
oboy na just carnival cause this one ni? grin how New year go be na see as my state dy fall my hand grin see the wey that one sit down like person wey dem do deliverance for grin see the other one like boomerang
Re: Drunk Men And Women On The Streets Of Calabar After Carnival (Photos) by robertwoods334: 8:54pm On Dec 29, 2017
This one nah one corner drunk oo

1 Like

Re: Drunk Men And Women On The Streets Of Calabar After Carnival (Photos) by millionboi2: 8:54pm On Dec 29, 2017
Free drink can kill
Re: Drunk Men And Women On The Streets Of Calabar After Carnival (Photos) by selfmadeboss: 8:54pm On Dec 29, 2017
OMG, this was so funny to watch, we call them Wong Mkpa grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Drunk Men And Women On The Streets Of Calabar After Carnival (Photos) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Dec 29, 2017
Not calabar abeg

16 Likes

Re: Drunk Men And Women On The Streets Of Calabar After Carnival (Photos) by Ifexladon: 8:55pm On Dec 29, 2017
D man in second pics got me...lol
Re: Drunk Men And Women On The Streets Of Calabar After Carnival (Photos) by sisisioge: 8:55pm On Dec 29, 2017
Haaaaa shocked shocked shocked shocked wtf!
Re: Drunk Men And Women On The Streets Of Calabar After Carnival (Photos) by Ovokoo: 8:55pm On Dec 29, 2017
Re: Drunk Men And Women On The Streets Of Calabar After Carnival (Photos) by donhenss(m): 8:55pm On Dec 29, 2017
OP you can lie for Africa. All this pix have been trending before the carnival. This never happened in Calabar.

36 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Buries His Father In A N32M BMW In Anambra (Photos From Movie) / Odufuye Triplets: Adetomi, Remi And Kunmi 40th Birthday Celebration In Pictures / Woman Caught Rubbing The Stomach Of Bride On Her Wedding Day (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.