Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,586 members, 7,809,122 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:03 AM

Note To Women: Stand By Him At Owner's Risk - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Note To Women: Stand By Him At Owner's Risk (76802 Views)

Why Are Some Men So Weak And Stvpid When It Comes To Women? Just See Pictures!!! / What Good Sex Does To Women - Lady Reveals On Twitter. See Reactions / What Makes A Man More Attractive To Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Note To Women: Stand By Him At Owner's Risk by Missali(f): 9:34pm On Dec 29, 2017
mikolo80:
nope it is what is
If you're worth more to him than kpekus he won't treat you like that. Fact.

You first claimed all I brought to the table is se.x and I refuted by saying you didn't read the text because if you had, you wouldn't make such a statement.

In my lengthy post, I never even mentioned sex. When a woman speaks about a relationship gone sour, keep in mind that sex may not be the cause of sadness, anger or whatever feeling she feels.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Note To Women: Stand By Him At Owner's Risk by xendra: 9:35pm On Dec 29, 2017
very true, I keep trying to tell people this, but I guess you'll all have to experience it to know. I know too many stories like this, I already feel sorry for a friend because she is about to experience this yet can't see it even tho its so obvious

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Note To Women: Stand By Him At Owner's Risk by Missali(f): 9:35pm On Dec 29, 2017
makydebbie:
Lemme read.

Awwn sister this is sad. I believe it's a blessing in disguise, imagine if it was your money that was squandered that way..?

The fact that it worked for couple A doesn't mean it'll work for couple B. Some guys are worth the risk, while some ain't.

Thanks for the advise. I just sincerely think men should stop clamouring for support when there is no assurance or insurance attached.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Note To Women: Stand By Him At Owner's Risk by bitchcrafts: 9:36pm On Dec 29, 2017
That guy is the Real MVP! This is how to teach a girl without home training, Now u for don learn say to dey open leg anyhow for man and doing all of his biddings while leaving your own life lying shamelessly on the floor is not how to show love grin. Let me come and be going to ghost mode jarey cheesy cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Note To Women: Stand By Him At Owner's Risk by xendra: 9:39pm On Dec 29, 2017
bitchcrafts:
That guy is the Real MVP! This is how to teach a girl without home training, Now u for don learn say to dey open leg anyhow for man and doing all of his biddings while leaving your own life lying shamelessly on the floor is not how to show love grin. Let me come and be going to ghost mode jarey cheesy cheesy
exactly missali, this is what you get in the end, dumb comments from retards

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Note To Women: Stand By Him At Owner's Risk by Missali(f): 9:39pm On Dec 29, 2017
bitchcrafts:
That guy is the Real MVP! This is how to teach my sister without home training, my sister dey open leg anyhow for man and doing all of his biddings while leaving her own life lying shamelessly on the floor and drinking water from the pit latrine grin. Let me come and be going to ghost mode jarey cheesy cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Note To Women: Stand By Him At Owner's Risk by Missali(f): 9:40pm On Dec 29, 2017
xendra:
exactly missali, this is what you get in the end, dumb comments from retards

Chronic retards indeed, I already modified his comment. He certainly is not referring to me.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Note To Women: Stand By Him At Owner's Risk by Missali(f): 9:42pm On Dec 29, 2017
xendra:
very true, I keep trying to tell people this, but I guess you'll all have to experience it to know. I know too many stories like this, I already feel sorry for a friend because she is about to experience this yet can't see it even tho its so obvious

Please sit her down and talk some sense into her, lest her case turns even worse.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Note To Women: Stand By Him At Owner's Risk by xendra: 9:43pm On Dec 29, 2017
Missali:

Chronic retards indeed, I already modified his comment. He certainly is not referring to me.
he's very slow, I bet he's still thinking what to write to me grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Note To Women: Stand By Him At Owner's Risk by makydebbie(f): 9:44pm On Dec 29, 2017
Missali:

Thanks for the advise. I just sincerely think men should stop clamouring for support when there is no assurance or insurance attached.
You're welcome sis.
These ones that can't take their own advice? You'll soon see some guys who'll come and put the blame on you for whatever reason. They'll say you weren't wife material enough. cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Note To Women: Stand By Him At Owner's Risk by Missali(f): 9:45pm On Dec 29, 2017
zagorakis:
That he won over 1 million naira doesnt mean he has made it,
Besides u heard it from people,why not call him "as usual" and verify, if u have truely stood by him.

It doesn't mean he has made it but it means that if put into good use, he could have bettered his life in form of a business investment.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Note To Women: Stand By Him At Owner's Risk by pressplay411(m): 9:46pm On Dec 29, 2017
Missali:

I'm sorry to say but you don't sound intelligent right now.

It's NL don't expect sense from everyone.
My 2 cents, there must have been some signs but you chose to ignore.
Did he ever spend on you or atleast offer to even in his brokenness? That's how you know.
It's a risky business dear but most guys would worship girls that were with them through thick or thin.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Note To Women: Stand By Him At Owner's Risk by Missali(f): 9:47pm On Dec 29, 2017
Yeah, they blame everyone except themselves... How typical. When they are not even husband material enough, they want a wife material.

makydebbie:
You're welcome sis.
These ones that can't take their own advice? You'll soon see some guys who'll come and put the blame on you for whatever reason. They'll say you weren't wife material enough. cheesy

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Note To Women: Stand By Him At Owner's Risk by Missali(f): 9:50pm On Dec 29, 2017
Some of them live very sadistic lives and what keeps them going is to come online and show everyone they lack simple courtesy. He/she/it really is a b1tch.

xendra:

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Note To Women: Stand By Him At Owner's Risk by makydebbie(f): 9:50pm On Dec 29, 2017
Missali:
Yeah, they blame everyone except themselves... How typical. When they are not even husband material enough, they want a wife material.

That's how most are, can't take responsibilities for their actions.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Note To Women: Stand By Him At Owner's Risk by bitchcrafts: 9:51pm On Dec 29, 2017
Missali:

You're so hurt the guy left you with purple vagina and yo here faking the snake by telling us he came back to beg, you fed him and other fucking horseshit you clearly pulled out of that flat ass. Not everyone is a dumbo like you nah. Come off that shiiit mehn grin

5 Likes

Re: Note To Women: Stand By Him At Owner's Risk by Nobody: 9:51pm On Dec 29, 2017
makydebbie:
That's how most are, can't take responsibilities for their actions.

Except me.sha....*whistling away*
Re: Note To Women: Stand By Him At Owner's Risk by Missali(f): 9:53pm On Dec 29, 2017
There were a few times he did but things went downhill for him at a point. I feel bad especially that he couldn't get something tangible to do for himself with the funds.

pressplay411:

It's NL don't expect sense from everyone.
My 2 cents, there must have been some signs but you chose to ignore.
Did he ever spend on you or atleast offer to even in his brokenness? That's how you know.
It's a risky business dear but most guys would worship girls that were with them through thick or thin.
Re: Note To Women: Stand By Him At Owner's Risk by bitchcrafts: 9:54pm On Dec 29, 2017
xendra:
Lol. I see u b*ch!

1 Like

Re: Note To Women: Stand By Him At Owner's Risk by Missali(f): 9:55pm On Dec 29, 2017
You are incoherent really. Even if you want to throw insults, do it in comprehensible writing. Thanks.

bitchcrafts:
You're so hurt the guy left you with purple vagina and yo here faking the snake by telling us he came back to beg, you fed him and other fucking horseshit you clearly pulled out of that flat ass. Not everyone is a dumbo like you nah. Come off that shiiit mehn grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Note To Women: Stand By Him At Owner's Risk by pressplay411(m): 9:58pm On Dec 29, 2017
Missali:
There were a few times he did but things went downhill for him at a point. I feel bad especially that he couldn't get something tangible to do for himself with the funds.

What can you make of his betrayal. Why do you think he won a lotto and suddenly abandoned you till he squandered all the money?
Were you having a fight then? Were you so distant or was he simply just a Bleep boy?

1 Like

Re: Note To Women: Stand By Him At Owner's Risk by xendra: 10:01pm On Dec 29, 2017
Missali:

Please sit her down and talk some sense into her, lest her case turns even worse.
yea, but right now the guy is like her trophy. tell her and you become an enemy of progress. soo...

2 Likes

Re: Note To Women: Stand By Him At Owner's Risk by bitchcrafts: 10:01pm On Dec 29, 2017
Missali:
You are incoherent really. Even if you want to throw insults, do it in comprehensible writing. Thanks.

I am not throwing insults, just pointing out the obvious. Lie that you did not fake the snake somewhere in your post undecided

3 Likes

Re: Note To Women: Stand By Him At Owner's Risk by Jman06(m): 10:02pm On Dec 29, 2017
xendra:
This is not always the case. The problem is that you ladies like to fall for aszsholes but despise the loyal gentlemen. So, when these aszholes dump you you turn around and rope in all men as evil.

There are many honest guys out there but most of you ladies like to go after this dishonest ones and that's the problem.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Note To Women: Stand By Him At Owner's Risk by Nobody: 10:09pm On Dec 29, 2017
Missali:
One of the qualities men look out out for in a woman is the ability for her to stay true by him during trying times and a woman who cannot do that is termed a non wife material and slay Queen at best and at worst, a gold digger.
It is believed that when a woman supports her man and he comes to, in turn he will respect her and share responsibilities as he should but often times, this is not the case.

Many at times we have heard experiences from family, friends, colleagues or even gone through it.
Here's mine: I had this boyfriend that was struggling in every sense of the word. We kept on despite his financial shortcomings and I would travel a long distance to see him knowing fully well that the trip expenses and all that came with it were on me. I did not hesitate to oblige favours that I could give and ensured I went out with him during his jobs just to give that moral support.

Things seemed to be going on well until the day I was sitting with some friends and one of them asked how I was enjoying with my boyfriend. I responded with a light laugh and he asked "now that your guy has made it, what is the way forward?"

Me: Made it how?
Guy: Your guy hit over one million in that online betting promo.
Me: Yes yes, it's not easy... Such an unexpected favour at a time like this.

I pretended to be aware and happy but I wasn't myself till the end of the day. Everybody knew the good news except me.
One week, two weeks, one month passed and I got no call from my estranged boyfriend to even tell me what had happened. I refused to call too.

I heard news about how he had become the man about town, declaring free drinks for people he met at our street bars, dashing money to those who came to celebrate with him etc. Whenever someone who knew us sighted me they asked, "are you not M's girlfriend?" and I mumbled any answer that came to mind.
Months later I got a call from him begging to see Me. After many refusals, I decided we meet. He went on his knees apologising, saying he knew I was aware of all that had happened but was too ashamed to contact me. He went on about how he rented an apartment for one girl, was giving out money with reckless abandon, purchased an expensive mobile phone which he ended up selling at an abysmally low price (due to hardship) and how he was popping bottles at bars et al.

The length and breadth of the story was that the money was all gone. The business idea we had brainstormed he made no use of the money to invest. All his friends and girlfriends had left him for good and he felt lonely, he remembered the one who stood by him sincerely.

At the moment he had not a penny, with an empty stomach and looking for a way to get a small job. I could tell he was miserable from his looks alone. If only he had the right company who would have advised him at such a critical time, he'd never have had to go hungry again. I took him to a restaurant and we had a nice meal. He called me a good girl, a loving friend, a confidant blah blah blah.

Ladies, they will come at you with twisted words tell you they want a good woman, a patient woman, a supportive woman etc. Some will even tell you that they can never respect a woman who does not struggle with them. Do not fall for it. Most times, what they want is someone to take their excesses while they move on to cast their net elsewhere. For tens of stories about men who stick by their women when the going got smooth, there are hundreds of untold stories about men who looked the other way.

Playing the supportive role is the case of it may work and it may not. It is not stated anywhere that after standing by him and he leaves for another woman, he will be mobbed. You will simply be remembered as 'the one who once was', that's all.

It is a case of driving into a place with the words "cars parked at owner's risk." Nobody will tell you not to park your car but you hold yourself liable should anything happen to it. Hence, stand by your man at owner's risk.

I don't get because first one million is it what it is anymore, and knowing the source of the money betting, it means the money is going back in, and also money not invested and making more money will eventually finish. Also judging about what you wrote it's clear your boyfriend is not a smart person and impulsive spending a trait you might want to look out for, whether fictional or not I hope you are not with this person in the story. But my mind says this is fictional

1 Like

Re: Note To Women: Stand By Him At Owner's Risk by Missali(f): 10:12pm On Dec 29, 2017
Jman06:
This is not always the case. The problem is that you ladies like to fall for aszsholes but despise the loyal gentlemen. So, when these aszholes dump you you turn around and rope in all men as evil.

There are many honest guys out there but most of you ladies like to go after this dishonest ones and that's the problem.

Kindly point out traits of the 'loyal gentlemen'. The last time I checked, the synonym for a purportedly good, single man on NL is one who has a job and is visionary. When a lady tries to seek out other qualities such as one who is very financially capable, she is termed all sorts of names.

Now when the so called loyal man turns disloyal it is somehow her fault still.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Note To Women: Stand By Him At Owner's Risk by Missali(f): 10:15pm On Dec 29, 2017
pcguru1:

I don't get because first one million is it what it is anymore, and knowing the source of the money betting, it means the money is going back in, and also money not invested and making more money will eventually finish. Also judging about what you wrote it's clear your boyfriend is not a smart person and impulsive spending a trait you might want to look out for, whether fictional or not I hope you are not with this person in the story. But my mind says this is fictional

If a man cannot start up something with one million, give him ten million and it will still end up in excuses... And no, I'm not. Thanks.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Note To Women: Stand By Him At Owner's Risk by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:16pm On Dec 29, 2017
Missali:
One of the qualities men look out out for in a woman is the ability for her to stay true by him during trying times and a woman who cannot do that is termed a non wife material and slay Queen at best and at worst, a gold digger.
It is believed that when a woman supports her man and he comes to, in turn he will respect her and share responsibilities as he should but often times, this is not the case.

Many at times we have heard experiences from family, friends, colleagues or even gone through it.
Here's mine: I had this boyfriend that was struggling in every sense of the word. We kept on despite his financial shortcomings and I would travel a long distance to see him knowing fully well that the trip expenses and all that came with it were on me. I did not hesitate to oblige favours that I could give and ensured I went out with him during his jobs just to give that moral support.

Things seemed to be going on well until the day I was sitting with some friends and one of them asked how I was enjoying with my boyfriend. I responded with a light laugh and he asked "now that your guy has made it, what is the way forward?"

I pretended to be aware and happy but I wasn't myself till the end of the day. Everybody knew the good news except me.
One week, two weeks, one month passed and I got no call from my estranged boyfriend to even tell me what had happened. I refused to call too.

I heard news about how he had become the man about town, declaring free drinks for people he met at our street bars, dashing money to those who came to celebrate with him etc. Whenever someone who knew us sighted me they asked, "are you not M's girlfriend?" and I mumbled any answer that came to mind.
Months later I got a call from him begging to see Me. After many refusals, I decided we meet. He went on his knees apologising, saying he knew I was aware of all that had happened but was too ashamed to contact me. He went on about how he rented an apartment for one girl, was giving out money with reckless abandon, purchased an expensive mobile phone which he ended up selling at an abysmally low price (due to hardship) and how he was popping bottles at bars et al.

The length and breadth of the story was that the money was all gone. The business idea we had brainstormed he made no use of the money to invest. All his friends and girlfriends had left him for good and he felt lonely, he remembered the one who stood by him sincerely.

At the moment he had not a penny, with an empty stomach and looking for a way to get a small job. I could tell he was miserable from his looks alone. If only he had the right company who would have advised him at such a critical time, he'd never have had to go hungry again. I took him to a restaurant and we had a nice meal. He called me a good girl, a loving friend, a confidant blah blah blah.

Ladies, they will come at you with twisted words tell you they want a good woman, a patient woman, a supportive woman etc. Some will even tell you that they can never respect a woman who does not struggle with them. Do not fall for it. Most times, what they want is someone to take their excesses while they move on to cast their net elsewhere. For tens of stories about men who stick by their women when the going got smooth, there are hundreds of untold stories about men who looked the other way.

Playing the supportive role is the case of it may work and it may not. It is not stated anywhere that after standing by him and he leaves for another woman, he will be mobbed. You will simply be remembered as 'the one who once was', that's all.

It is a case of driving into a place with the words "cars parked at owner's risk." Nobody will tell you not to park your car but you hold yourself liable should anything happen to it. Hence, stand by your man at owner's risk.

Do I have to tell you that he never loved you for real, I hope you have quit the relationship

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Note To Women: Stand By Him At Owner's Risk by Nobody: 10:18pm On Dec 29, 2017
Missali:

If a man cannot start up something with one million, give him ten million and it will still end up in excuses... And no, I'm not. Thanks.

Exactly I like the fact that you even tried to help him with some business ideas, trust me your type are rare. All the best

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Note To Women: Stand By Him At Owner's Risk by Missali(f): 10:21pm On Dec 29, 2017
What I can make of it is that it is in human nature to fail others, heck we sometimes fail ourselves in doing what we ought not to.
Trying to give reasons is not what I'm about as his non input to me at his time of plenty did not affect me financially.

Men like him will go online and sit with friends to yell about how unrealistic women are when they refuse to stay through the hard times but forget that there is no guarantee in it in the long run.

pressplay411:

What can you make of his betrayal. Why do you think he won a lotto and suddenly abandoned you till he squandered all the money?
Were you having a fight then? Were you so distant or was he simply just a Bleep boy?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Note To Women: Stand By Him At Owner's Risk by Missali(f): 10:22pm On Dec 29, 2017
pcguru1:

Exactly I like the fact that you even tried to help him with some business ideas, trust me your type are rare. All the best

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Note To Women: Stand By Him At Owner's Risk by Nobody: 10:23pm On Dec 29, 2017
Missali:

Why are most ladies like this? If a man fvcks dem up. D say "ALL MEN ARE FVCKED UP". And start to bash on men instead of to heal their wounds, learn and hope for the BEST OF MEN but they begin to program their mentality for the WORST. It applies to men too who choose not to be brave hearts. SO, WHAT HAVE YOU COME TO TEACH. THAT LADIES SHOULD NOT STAND BY THEIR MEN BECAUSE YOU FELL INTO A WRONG HAND? This is not emotional growth nor emotional intelligence. Learn to move on and hope for the best of partner, just because your guy have behave this way does not have any empirical bases as to justify what you want ladies to take as judging men. THIS IS BULLSH!T ASSUMPTION AND HAS BEEN TEARING US APART.

8 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Kenyan Cheating Wife Gets Stuck While Having Sex With Lover (Video) / “Wow, I Can Finally Have Sex” — Lady After Wedding Her Partner (Photo) / The Day I Slept With 3 Men – Teenage Sex Worker (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.