Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:58 PM

Guys!!! Do You Think This Lady Has Strong Yansh (photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys!!! Do You Think This Lady Has Strong Yansh (photos) (17353 Views)

Davido’s Curvy Baby Mama With Big Yansh (PHOTOS) / How Can I Tell A Friend That She Has Strong Body Odor? / 18+ Why I Will Always Be Attracted To Big Yansh - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys!!! Do You Think This Lady Has Strong Yansh (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 10:48pm On Dec 29, 2017
Ashleydolls:
Wait till you become a celeb before you expect everyone to know you

I wasn't talking about everyone, just you....
Re: Guys!!! Do You Think This Lady Has Strong Yansh (photos) by Ashleydolls(f): 10:59pm On Dec 29, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

I wasn't talking about everyone, just you....
Wait till you become a celeb before you expect ME to know you MR
Re: Guys!!! Do You Think This Lady Has Strong Yansh (photos) by SIINXU: 11:01pm On Dec 29, 2017
kimbraa:
There's no better experience than handling a soft ass. grin

I actually prefer it hard and heavy. The type that looks like it's about to drop but it's being held up by the pant. grin
Re: Guys!!! Do You Think This Lady Has Strong Yansh (photos) by Nobody: 11:05pm On Dec 29, 2017
SIINXU:

I actually prefer it hard and heavy. The type that looks like it's about to drop but it's being held up by the pant. grin
Hmmm grin
Re: Guys!!! Do You Think This Lady Has Strong Yansh (photos) by SIINXU: 11:07pm On Dec 29, 2017
kimbraa:
Hmmm grin

lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Guys!!! Do You Think This Lady Has Strong Yansh (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 11:14pm On Dec 29, 2017
Ashleydolls:
Wait till you become a celeb before you expect ME to know you MR

I never expected you to know me, just asked you a yes or no question.

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise
Re: Guys!!! Do You Think This Lady Has Strong Yansh (photos) by Ashleydolls(f): 11:26pm On Dec 29, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

I never expected you to know me, just asked you a yes or no question.

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise
You asked a question and you're dictating what the answer should be. Apply the stay healthy stay wise principle to yourself before you tell me about it. Goodnight
Re: Guys!!! Do You Think This Lady Has Strong Yansh (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 11:45pm On Dec 29, 2017
Ashleydolls:
You asked a question and you're dictating what the answer should be. Apply the stay healthy stay wise principle to yourself before you tell me about it. Goodnight

Oh, c'mon, I'm sorry, I never meant to be rude. I just asked you if you knew me, yes or no...

Don't worry, you can climb your bed, I got the answer already.

Goodnight

1 Like

Re: Guys!!! Do You Think This Lady Has Strong Yansh (photos) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 12:36am On Dec 30, 2017
SIINXU:

Lmao... cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys!!! Do You Think This Lady Has Strong Yansh (photos) by Nobody: 12:46am On Dec 30, 2017
Haba FitnessDoctor this lady body go strong like iron nacheesy and i bet dat yansh wey i dey see so go strong like cement.by the way there are actually slim sized ladies or average sized ladies with ukwu oo.not all booty sized babes have big tommies.make u come edo state and see slim babes with nice round backcheesy.
Re: Guys!!! Do You Think This Lady Has Strong Yansh (photos) by Nobody: 12:49am On Dec 30, 2017
Adegbenro7643:
Dis one wey go jxt knock person down wit one blowtongue
all those men wey too like to dey beat women na ladies like dis dem suppose to dey marry.u try rubbish with a lady like dis she go use u as punching bag.
Re: Guys!!! Do You Think This Lady Has Strong Yansh (photos) by Martin0(m): 12:49am On Dec 30, 2017
lefulefu:
Haba FitnessDoctor this lady body go strong like iron nacheesy and i bet dat yansh wey i dey see so go strong like cement.by the way there are actually slim sized ladies or average sized ladies with ukwu oo.not all booty sized babes have big tommies.make u come edo state and see slim babes with nice round backcheesy.

Na wa for u ooocheesycheesy

The governor!grin
Re: Guys!!! Do You Think This Lady Has Strong Yansh (photos) by gentleedu(m): 12:52am On Dec 30, 2017
sekxy:
aso rock cheesy
lol but same goes for a diiccckkk
Re: Guys!!! Do You Think This Lady Has Strong Yansh (photos) by Nobody: 12:53am On Dec 30, 2017
SmellySperm:

we love it strong and thick
biko i love it soft and warm.a woman's body ought soft and warm to the touch.why u like it to be strong? Abi na Terminator u wan marry? cheesy
Re: Guys!!! Do You Think This Lady Has Strong Yansh (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 12:53am On Dec 30, 2017
Mustack I replied your message
Re: Guys!!! Do You Think This Lady Has Strong Yansh (photos) by Nobody: 12:54am On Dec 30, 2017
ReinaFarine:
Gawd! Is this yansh?
no na buttocks cheesy
Re: Guys!!! Do You Think This Lady Has Strong Yansh (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 12:55am On Dec 30, 2017
lefulefu:
Haba FitnesDoctor this lady body go strong like iron nacheesy and i bet dat yansh wey i dey see so go strong like cement.by the way there are actually slim sized ladies or average sized ladies with ukwu oo.not all booty sized babes have big tommies.make u come edo state and see slim babes with nice round backcheesy.

The Ukwu Master, I am sure you have been sampling them ever since.. Nor let ukwu kill ya ooo... grin grin grin grin grin

Actually this lady is really soft, she is just firm that's all...

2 Likes

Re: Guys!!! Do You Think This Lady Has Strong Yansh (photos) by Nobody: 12:55am On Dec 30, 2017
Martin0:

Na wa for u ooocheesycheesy

The governor!grin
i jus dey gbadu una flow for d other threadcheesy
Re: Guys!!! Do You Think This Lady Has Strong Yansh (photos) by Martin0(m): 12:56am On Dec 30, 2017
lefulefu:
i jus dey gbadu una flow for d other threadcheesy

Hahahahahah I sight u;dgringrin
Re: Guys!!! Do You Think This Lady Has Strong Yansh (photos) by Nobody: 12:57am On Dec 30, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

The Ukwu Master, I am sure you have been sampling them ever since.. Nor let ukwu kill ya ooo... grin grin grin grin grin

Actually this lady is really soft, she is just firm that's all...
but the way iyam seeing it dat azz would look really strong oo cheesy. Wondering if it rolls when she twerks.
Re: Guys!!! Do You Think This Lady Has Strong Yansh (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 3:13am On Dec 30, 2017
lefulefu:
but the way iyam seeing it dat azz would look really strong oo cheesy. Wondering if it rolls when she twerks.

grin grin grin
Re: Guys!!! Do You Think This Lady Has Strong Yansh (photos) by Ashleydolls(f): 6:50am On Dec 30, 2017
angry
FitnessDoctor:

Oh, c'mon, I'm sorry, I never meant to be rude. I just asked you if you knew me, yes or no...

Goodnight
Someone doesn't like trouble grin
FitnessDoctor post3727920:

Goodnight
Someone doesn't like trouble. Okay. It's morning you can come down from your bed oya Good morning
Re: Guys!!! Do You Think This Lady Has Strong Yansh (photos) by Nobody: 6:52am On Dec 30, 2017
lefulefu:
biko i love it soft and warm.a woman's body ought soft and warm to the touch.why u like it to be strong? Abi na Terminator u wan marry? cheesy
grin na female wrestler sure pass ni,I get reasonsgrin
Re: Guys!!! Do You Think This Lady Has Strong Yansh (photos) by Kobicove(m): 7:14am On Dec 30, 2017
I need to do a physical confirmation to confirm
Re: Guys!!! Do You Think This Lady Has Strong Yansh (photos) by Nobody: 8:02pm On Dec 30, 2017
lefulefu:
all those men wey too like to dey beat women na ladies like dis dem suppose to dey marry.u try rubbish with a lady like dis she go use u as punching bag.
Lol
Re: Guys!!! Do You Think This Lady Has Strong Yansh (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 8:08pm On Dec 30, 2017
Ashleydolls:
angry Someone doesn't like trouble grin Someone doesn't like trouble. Okay. It's morning you can come down from your bed oya Good morning

It evening again. See you in 2018...

Any plans to go for crossover service
Re: Guys!!! Do You Think This Lady Has Strong Yansh (photos) by oluebubeneo(f): 8:21pm On Dec 30, 2017
years from now she'll still be hot unlike some people

2 Likes

Re: Guys!!! Do You Think This Lady Has Strong Yansh (photos) by JacksonD7: 9:53pm On Dec 30, 2017
I'm attracted to both soft and hard bodied women, she's okay.
Re: Guys!!! Do You Think This Lady Has Strong Yansh (photos) by Ashleydolls(f): 5:21pm On Jan 02, 2018
FitnessDoctor:

It evening again. See you in 2018...

Any plans to go for crossover service
Happy New Year cool
Re: Guys!!! Do You Think This Lady Has Strong Yansh (photos) by MensCabal(m): 10:39pm On Feb 10, 2018
Strong pass sex dolls
Re: Guys!!! Do You Think This Lady Has Strong Yansh (photos) by yeyedesmell: 3:19am On Feb 14, 2018
coolestofall:
Y d Bleep will I want 2 analyse a yanch I cnt touch. If u can hv her available 4 probing, then we can talk.
lol... mah nigga

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Romancelanders Beach Party 2015 Thread!!! / I've Had Enough! Bet9ja Addicts Come In Here / Can A Girl Possibly Beat Her Bf In Wrestling?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.