Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,918 members, 7,806,667 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:25 PM

Pls Is Ucshipping.com A Real And Reliable Procurement Agent? - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Pls Is Ucshipping.com A Real And Reliable Procurement Agent? (1311 Views)

Reliable And Affordable 1688.com Procurement Agent / Which Procurement Agent Can I Use That Will Delivery My Product Quick And Cheapl / Where is A Good Procurement Agent Company From China To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls Is Ucshipping.com A Real And Reliable Procurement Agent? by Jaxx123: 11:46pm On Dec 29, 2017
Am already chat with their china rep and we are about seal the thing. To help me pay for goods and bring it back to Nigeria..
Pls import guru in the house, pls tell me your past experiences with them before I send the goods money to the bank account send to me.
Re: Pls Is Ucshipping.com A Real And Reliable Procurement Agent? by umaryusuf(m): 11:33am On May 14, 2018
Jaxx123:
Am already chat with their china rep and we are about seal the thing. To help me pay for goods and bring it back to Nigeria..
Pls import guru in the house, pls tell me your past experiences with them before I send the goods money to the bank account send to me.

Have done any biz with them? Am also interested in this question?
Re: Pls Is Ucshipping.com A Real And Reliable Procurement Agent? by OreSho(f): 1:22pm On Jun 19, 2018
You can use MerVen Inc for Procurement and shipping needs. 0905---303----4741

(1) (Reply)

Corrosion Effect On Fence Wire / Car Audio: Container Load From Uk's Number 1 Car Audio Manufacturer / Pms,ago And Dpk For Sales!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.