Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,246 members, 7,780,492 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:28 PM

Where is A Good Procurement Agent Company From China To Nigeria - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Where is A Good Procurement Agent Company From China To Nigeria (1927 Views)

Reliable And Affordable 1688.com Procurement Agent / Accredited CAC Agent: Company Registeration (Pay after Registeration) / Babat Cargo:Pre Order & we import Your Good from China and USA at $5/kg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where is A Good Procurement Agent Company From China To Nigeria by Jaxx123: 11:55pm On Dec 29, 2017
Pls import expert help,
I need a good and reliable procurement agent company that can easily help me pay for goods and also ship to Nigeria under few days without any story.
Old I need a very good one that response quick to issue. Pls help.
Re: Where is A Good Procurement Agent Company From China To Nigeria by Nobody: 12:01am On Dec 31, 2017
What type of goods do you intend bringing in from china? You can reach me on whatsapp via 08098329433
Re: Where is A Good Procurement Agent Company From China To Nigeria by Damzytech(m): 8:38pm On Jun 02, 2020
Jaxx123:
Pls import expert help,
I need a good and reliable procurement agent company that can easily help me pay for goods and also ship to Nigeria under few days without any story.
Old I need a very good one that response quick to issue. Pls help.

You can please try us, Our service is reliable and affordable and you won't regret doing business with us.

(1) (Reply)

Need A Supplier Of Solid Minerals; Lead Ore / I Have Men Suit And Blazers @ Affordable Price. / Anybody Kn Were I Can Get Huggies And Baby Products From Manufacture Or Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.