Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,021 members, 7,803,431 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:09 PM

See How And The Best Way To Format Your Brain - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / See How And The Best Way To Format Your Brain (555 Views)

Use Your Brain / Never Argue With A Woman, Use Your Brain Like This Man / Funniest Post By Me That Will Burst Your Brain !!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See How And The Best Way To Format Your Brain by Aniexcels01(m): 1:15am On Dec 30, 2017
Do you feel that your brain has been choked up with too much irrelevant thoughts and ideas and thus should be formatted to free up space for relevant ideas?
Worry no more! There's good news for you. You can successfully hard-reset(format) your brain without much hassle. Just follow the instructions below.
Go to the nearest Army Barracks in your locality. Walk straight into the Barracks and begin to shout "Who can dare me, them never born any soldier well." Just then you will be surrounded by some soldiers. Don't be afraid of them. Just jump and slap the one closest to you. If your hand is free after slapping the first soldier, do the same to the next one.
My brother, believe me, right there and then, you will receive a Brain formatting surgery carried out with bare hands free of charge without being admitted to the hospital. Sure, that's the best way to format your brain.
Please don't thank me later. What are friends for?
Please don't laugh alone; endeavour to share the fun with your friends via the social networks share buttons below.
source: http://www.myinfoslot..com/2017/06/the-best-way-to-format-your-brain.html

(1) (Reply)

Who Has Ever Seen Buhari Reading A Book Before? / Hot Sex / Post Some Awkward Moments U've Had

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.