Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,295 members, 7,780,688 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:37 PM

Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache (67256 Views)

Twitter Slay Queen Who Cheated On Boyfriend With Twitter Slay King Trends Online / I Served My Boyfriend With Jollof Mixed With My Shit – Ex-girlfriend Discloses / Lady Catches Boyfriend In Bed With Her Bestie Kissing (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache by HeWrites(m): 2:25am On Dec 30, 2017
A pretty Nigerian lady has taken to Twitter to narrate how she caught her boyfriend with another woman at Dominos after he told her he had a headache.

http://www.torimill.com/2017/12/beautiful-lady-catches-boyfriend-with.html

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache by madridguy(m): 2:33am On Dec 30, 2017
Some guys sha shocked

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache by TheUbermensch: 2:37am On Dec 30, 2017
What was she doing there herself?!

195 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache by Nobody: 2:39am On Dec 30, 2017
He never lied.
He really had the headache but on his way to a chemist store he saw a lady that looked quite hungry and since it's the festive season he decided to take her to dominos. The lady should be proud of her bae for been so thoughtful and charitable, he is definitely every girl dream guy.

508 Likes 34 Shares

Re: Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache by shikshark: 3:44am On Dec 30, 2017
before i consider his alibi a good one, how far is his house from dominos?

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache by unadeymadkwa: 4:24am On Dec 30, 2017
Too tired to say anything? grin The babe with the dude is probably the main chick... that's why there was no drama.

66 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache by cerowo(f): 5:54am On Dec 30, 2017
Guys will always be guys....so save yourself the stresstongue

16 Likes

Re: Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache by Sturmbannfuhrer: 6:40am On Dec 30, 2017
TheUbermensch:

I love your moniker. It's symbolic to me.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache by Waffarianman(m): 6:45am On Dec 30, 2017
E pain her.

What's did she went there for, maybe she's went there for other guy

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache by tstx(m): 6:50am On Dec 30, 2017
TheUbermensch:
You have no sense

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache by dingbang(m): 6:52am On Dec 30, 2017
A lot of people will break up this 2017
Re: Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache by FunnyDude(m): 6:55am On Dec 30, 2017
You dey mad, na your money he use go Dominos carry new chick? . He don marry you for house? You be him mama?

All these Useless ho.les be claiming entitlements

60 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache by Kobicove(m): 7:11am On Dec 30, 2017
And so what?

Instead of her to think of how to improve her life she's here whining about a guy who isn't even married to her undecided

6 Likes

Re: Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:14am On Dec 30, 2017
better to realise early that you are a side chick (aka being played) than fooling yourself to believe that you are A) dating a good man or B) that you are #1

4 Likes

Re: Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache by Nobody: 10:43am On Dec 30, 2017
She's still calling him Boo.....

3 Likes

Re: Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache by emperormossad(m): 10:44am On Dec 30, 2017
cerowo:
Guys will always be guys....so save yourself the stresstongue
She is his sister.
Re: Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache by bennynaza(m): 10:44am On Dec 30, 2017
Hot babe you said.
Do you expect him to leave fresh pizza to go and eat bread wey he chop remain

2 Likes

Re: Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache by BruncleZuma: 10:45am On Dec 30, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache by kolawoleibukun: 10:46am On Dec 30, 2017
I remember when I catch my babe, I just called her and wished her well. she came back to beg but I just strap am like ashy and dump am like ashy.

8 Likes

Re: Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache by valgbo(m): 10:46am On Dec 30, 2017
that's a real man

2 Likes

Re: Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache by shaddi(m): 10:46am On Dec 30, 2017
whAT if you where the one who gave him the headache because of your constant nagging so he left to find peace of mind..... I wouldnt judge the guy cos what WOMEN are doing these days is even worst....

#iSTANDwithTheGuy

33 Likes

Re: Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache by RIPEnglish: 10:47am On Dec 30, 2017
It is not a new things.
Re: Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache by Nobody: 10:47am On Dec 30, 2017
Kobicove:
And so what?

Instead of her to think of how to improve her life she's here whining about a guy who isn't even married to her undecided
Dude lied. How would u feel if ur gf did such? You'll probably go join them and pay d bills sef

22 Likes

Re: Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache by princepp1(m): 10:47am On Dec 30, 2017
Use wisdom......
Re: Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache by oshe111(m): 10:47am On Dec 30, 2017
Too Weak kwanu!

Babe U are lying or the dude is too loaded for U to make any move that wud make him leave U, cos the new babe his hotter and he has already pinned his flag in ur domain before

3 Likes

Re: Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:48am On Dec 30, 2017
Seems you are his side chick?.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache by girlhaley(f): 10:48am On Dec 30, 2017
See how guys are spewing rubbish on this thread,trying to justify his actions
undecided

Well,men will always be men. undecided

14 Likes

Re: Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:48am On Dec 30, 2017
Masala
Re: Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache by Josephamstrong1(m): 10:48am On Dec 30, 2017
Eeeya, better you noticed on time. It should go with 2017. 2018 would be better. Kpele. lol, men can't just stop.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See How Girls Deceive Guys (Photo) / ‘Doggy Style Is For Side Chicks, Main Chicks Get Laid With Respect’ – Twitter Us / “I Am Happy With My Short, Dark And Handsome Husband” – Kenya Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.