Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,107 members, 7,807,338 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:29 PM

. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / . (937 Views)

These Powerful Free Gifts Are For You / Download All These Hot And Powerful Tools For Almost Free Now. / Download All These POWERFUL 33 Items Now........ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Innovative1000: 8:50am On Dec 30, 2017
Re: . by Innovative1000: 3:15pm On Dec 30, 2017
Keep It Coming.......
Re: . by Innovative1000: 9:02pm On Dec 30, 2017
Keep It Coming
Re: . by Innovative1000: 8:13am On Dec 31, 2017
Good Morning And Happy New Y
Day
Re: . by Innovative1000: 3:42pm On Dec 31, 2017
Good Afternoon
Re: . by Innovative1000: 8:23am On Jan 01, 2018
May this new year all your dreams turn into reality &
All your efforts into great achievements.
Re: . by Innovative1000: 9:55am On Jan 02, 2018
Good Morning Nairalanders
Re: . by Innovative1000: 4:01pm On Jan 02, 2018
Place Your ORDER NOW
Re: . by Innovative1000: 8:28am On Jan 03, 2018
Good Morning And Happy New Day
Re: . by Innovative1000: 2:36pm On Jan 03, 2018
Good Afternoon
Re: . by Innovative1000: 8:19am On Jan 05, 2018
Re: . by platinumventure: 11:09pm On Jan 05, 2018
Innovative1000:

See eeh mister qosim ..... Do not allow MI to expose u to d gullible nairalanders here dat u r sending outdated stuff to deir emails only so u can have a list of emails to use in advertising your scam

Qosim refund my cash I paid u for ur fake PayPal setup dat took u a whole 2 months to set up for no n it got limited within 48 hours n instead u demanded more money from me to remove d limit..... Refund MI my cash before u regret ur scamming in a nasty way bcoz I have ur facebook page to also expose n warn other gullible people
Re: . by Innovative1000: 9:43am On Jan 06, 2018
platinumventure:

See eeh mister qosim ..... Do not allow MI to expose u to d gullible nairalanders here dat u r sending outdated stuff to deir emails only so u can have a list of emails to use in advertising your scam

Qosim refund my cash I paid u for ur fake PayPal setup dat took u a whole 2 months to set up for no n it got limited within 48 hours n instead u demanded more money from me to remove d limit..... Refund MI my cash before u regret ur scamming in a nasty way bcoz I have ur facebook page to also expose n warn other gullible people
Thank God nobody can say i scammed him/her, you can go on and do your damage, I don't care. People look at this ungrateful person, please help me asked him the business we did together, I sold fiverr funds to him and he really appreciated my work and from there we developed good relationship and from there he said he want to open PayPal Account and i told him several times that my PayPal Account SERVICE is 5,500 and he begged me that he only have 4000 and after much pleaded i accepted 4000 from this ungrateful being, to open VERIFIED PAYPAL ACCOUNT you must have FUNDS in your account and i used 3500 out of that 4000 this ungrateful being gave me to buy funds into the VIRTUAL CREDIT CARD i created for him, the only way i offended this ungrateful being is that i traveled for 2 months and i told him that since we've done business before and after i came back i apologized for the delay and i created the UAE VERIFIED PAYPAL ACCOUNT for him and gave him the instructions on how to use it so they won't limit his account, I only pocketed just 500 Naira from this because we use to do business together, after few days they he said they limit his account, and asked him what happened and he said i should refund his money back to him, how will i do that when i just pocketed only 500 and i even gave this ungrateful being an option but he said i should just refund his 4000 back to him, I told him i can't do that because i used 3500 out of 4000 he gave me to buy funds into the VIRTUAL CREDIT CARD i created for this ungrateful being. These are the account i created for him. I hate all these things and i disagree that time when this ungrateful being begging me with his stupid 4000 and he is now paying me back by tarnishing my reputation. Please Nairalanders tell me what i did to this ungrateful being because am so sad that he is only paying me back by tarnishing my reputation. These are the accounts i created for this ungrateful being for just 4000 and he is paying me back by tarnishing my reputation.

Re: . by Innovative1000: 3:21pm On Jan 06, 2018
Good Afternoon
Re: . by Innovative1000: 9:25pm On Jan 06, 2018
Good Evening
Re: . by platinumventure: 3:25pm On Jan 07, 2018
Innovative1000:
Thank God nobody can say i scammed him/her, you can go on and do your damage, I don't care. People look at this ungrateful person, please help me asked him the business we did together, I sold fiverr funds to him and he really appreciated my work and from there we developed good relationship and from there he said he want to open PayPal Account and i told him several times that my PayPal Account SERVICE is 5,500 and he begged me that he only have 4000 and after much pleaded i accepted 4000 from this ungrateful being, to open VERIFIED PAYPAL ACCOUNT you must have FUNDS in your account and i used 3500 out of that 4000 this ungrateful being gave me to buy funds into the VIRTUAL CREDIT CARD i created for him, the only way i offended this ungrateful being is that i traveled for 2 months and i told him that since we've done business before and after i came back i apologized for the delay and i created the UAE VERIFIED PAYPAL ACCOUNT for him and gave him the instructions on how to use it so they won't limit his account, I only pocketed just 500 Naira from this because we use to do business together, after few days they he said they limit his account, and asked him what happened and he said i should refund his money back to him, how will i do that when i just pocketed only 500 and i even gave this ungrateful being an option but he said i should just refund his 4000 back to him, I told him i can't do that because i used 3500 out of 4000 he gave me to buy funds into the VIRTUAL CREDIT CARD i created for this ungrateful being. These are the account i created for him. I hate all these things and i disagree that time when this ungrateful being begging me with his stupid 4000 and he is now paying me back by tarnishing my reputation. Please Nairalanders tell me what i did to this ungrateful being because am so sad that he is only paying me back by tarnishing my reputation. These are the accounts i created for this ungrateful being for just 4000 and he is paying me back by tarnishing my reputation.

very stupid to open ur dirty mouth to say I'm ungrateful for paying u money for a service which took u 2 months to set up a PayPal account for Me after I first paid u...i started demanding my money back from u after a whole 7-8 weeks before u hurriedly set up a useless PayPal account day got restricted within 48hours

I Neva heard any good relationship wit u cod even d first fiver payment took u almost 2 weeks after I paid u before u helped to make d fiver payment

Nairalanders are not fools n u can continue seeing free stuff to people emails so u can have dear email for ur useless scamming but a word is enough for d wise for people to deal wit s useless nimfit like u
Re: . by platinumventure: 4:07pm On Jan 07, 2018
Innovative1000:

You dey lie say u told me about travelling for 2 months??.....

Why will I delay my biz for 2 months??

I told u I had 4k n u agreed n I Neva begged u

very stupid to open ur dirty mouth to say I'm ungrateful for paying u money for a service which took u 2 months to set up a PayPal account for Me after I first paid u...i started demanding my money back from u after a whole 7-8 weeks before u hurriedly set up a useless PayPal account day got restricted within 48hours

I Neva heard any good relationship wit u cod even d first fiver payment took u almost 2 weeks after I paid u before u helped to make d fiver payment

Nairalanders are not fools n u can continue seeing free stuff to people emails so u can have dear email for ur useless scamming but a word is enough for d wise for people to deal wit s useless nimfit like u

(1) (Reply)

My Advice To Those Starting Out? | Shaheen Kadri / Unbelievably Cheap Data Plan For You(business Made Easy Online) / Titanium Dioxide Suppliers Urgently Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.