Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,478 members, 7,770,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 06:36 AM

Share Your Most 'WEIRD' Experience Of 2017. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Share Your Most 'WEIRD' Experience Of 2017. (23281 Views)

What's The Most Weird Thing You Have Google Search / What Are Your Top Foreign Music Of 2017 / Spacex Makes A Record Year With 18th Successful Launch Of 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Most 'WEIRD' Experience Of 2017. by AuthoritySpeaks(m): 9:51am On Dec 30, 2017
Mine was when I finally decided to get a voters card sometime in September, this year.
After finger printing, it matched with that of someone else who already did his.
On another attempt, it matched with that of someone else, different from the first person.
It made me remain in that place until every other person was settled before I was called upon for another attempt.
This time, it worked on first attempt!
I won't forgive that crazy computer for wasting my time that day..
Lets hear yours.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Share Your Most 'WEIRD' Experience Of 2017. by Sturmbannfuhrer: 9:52am On Dec 30, 2017
I used to work at a morgue. So there is this thing coroners do to corpses, they tie a small bell to the legs of the dead bodies. Reason is, if a dead body were to waken, the bell rings to tell the coroner the person is not quite dead.

During a heavy rainfall sometime in July, there was this very loud thunder that resounded everywhere. As soon as it subsided, the ringing of tiny bells just started and it went on for about three minutes. My colleague let out a blood curdling scream that night, I'll never forget in a hurry. Ran out of the morgue, resigned the next day. Why the bells rang, no one will ever know. Oh 2017!!

199 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Share Your Most 'WEIRD' Experience Of 2017. by LifeIsGuhd(f): 10:01am On Dec 30, 2017
After my brother's wedding, it was time to unveil presents and we realised that his ex-girlfriend gifted him a pack of sharp knivesgrin grin grin

Mynd44, Lalasticlala

66 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Most 'WEIRD' Experience Of 2017. by AuthoritySpeaks(m): 11:18am On Dec 30, 2017
Sturmbannfuhrer:
I used to work at a morgue. So there is this thing coroners do to corpses, they tie a small bell to the legs of the dead bodies. Reason is, if a dead body were to waken, the bell rings to tell the coroner the person is not quite dead.

During a heavy rainfall sometime in July, there was this very loud thunder that resounded everywhere. As soon as it subsided, the ringing of tiny bells just started and it went on for about three minutes. My colleague let out a blood curdling scream that night, I'll never forget in a hurry. Ran out of the morgue, resigned the next day. Why the bells rang, no one will ever know. Oh 2017!!

Lwkmd. Heavenly Race my brother.

36 Likes

Re: Share Your Most 'WEIRD' Experience Of 2017. by AK6464(m): 11:58am On Dec 30, 2017
cheesy
Re: Share Your Most 'WEIRD' Experience Of 2017. by AuthoritySpeaks(m): 11:58am On Dec 30, 2017
LifeIsGuhd:
After my brother's wedding, it was time to unveil presents and we realised that his ex-girlfriend gifted him a pack of sharp knivesgrin grin grin

Mynd44, Lalasticlala

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Most 'WEIRD' Experience Of 2017. by BruncleZuma: 1:43pm On Dec 30, 2017
grin grin grin grin

I was really thinking APC and Buhari would stop lying this year...the Whistleblower matter cleared my doubts.

12 Likes

Re: Share Your Most 'WEIRD' Experience Of 2017. by psychologist(m): 1:43pm On Dec 30, 2017
I pics 700 words

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Most 'WEIRD' Experience Of 2017. by Mubbyleey(m): 1:43pm On Dec 30, 2017
That was when i touched my L.A's butt, thinking it was my girlfriend ...... shocked shocked shocked

I shouted jehoval jatropha that day.... grin grin grin

So weird that i wanted to faint....

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Most 'WEIRD' Experience Of 2017. by okotv(m): 1:44pm On Dec 30, 2017
Very weird things really....
Re: Share Your Most 'WEIRD' Experience Of 2017. by Rexnegro(m): 1:44pm On Dec 30, 2017
Do I have so ?

1 Like

Re: Share Your Most 'WEIRD' Experience Of 2017. by taylor88(m): 1:44pm On Dec 30, 2017
Crazy ending this one happened to me on 25th December in lag, hv been inviting my crush of life all the way from island to oshodi she finally fixed a date to come on 25th, wasn't feeling strong though but hv to grab the opportunity

She came to Charity bustop around 6pm called me to come out when i came out didn't see her, never knew she wanted to do the seek and hide game, u know there's always a police Van @ Charity, when i called many times she wasn't taking calls i was mad and turned my back to leave

She rushed from behind and hugged me, this bae no know say BOIL do me for armpit, feeling the bad pains i screamed and shouted like I've seen a ghost... my crush I've forming porch for took race an some police men followed her..

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Most 'WEIRD' Experience Of 2017. by lilfreezy: 1:44pm On Dec 30, 2017
my condom burst during sex with my girl. I had to wait to her next period to find out if she was pregnant or not. Alas i fired blank. It was a weird and terrifying experience and now I have pussyPHOBOIA. undecided

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Most 'WEIRD' Experience Of 2017. by kolawoleibukun: 1:45pm On Dec 30, 2017
people are dying you day talk about most weird experience? things day bad day go. which other meaning of weird you dy find in a weird country? the whole country is weird. there is nothing like weird experience. everyday na sheet for here. see even Lekki way we think say make sense, how many days rain fall, the whole place full. still the fools dem way think say dem get sense no fit build gutter for their streets. dem day build expensive houses but their sheet day float for street. and dem still day feel for us.

ear day pain a whole president. person way ear day pain day hear word? the moogu go summit day go read about Myammar when the Number of Christians way dem day kill for north plenty pass the people way die for the entire Iraq and Afghanistan.

the wife day form high class. person way old man defile at very tender age. dem say she classy pass Patience. for inside old man room? people husband and cradle robber. the children from Buhari first wife sef we no day see dem. e hide those ones. Donald trum reveal all him pikin. this one just hide his first children and first wife, the new ones occupy space day form beauty queen. where dem fine reach ? no be their mates day win beauty contest? first class dem no bring come. no exceptional record to prove brilliance or prove beauty. na makeup dem day show us and zara pictures.

she him boy day go ride okada get accident. you papa no go build road first before you begin ride okada. the story self no gel. which kind accident be that? the girl pikin say e don well, another mama say dem day fly am go Germany for treatment. una case na zero. yeye

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Most 'WEIRD' Experience Of 2017. by hotspec(m): 1:45pm On Dec 30, 2017
Its my marriage. Getting married to a beeetch. But I ain't entering into 2018 with dt sh**t

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Most 'WEIRD' Experience Of 2017. by opestein: 1:45pm On Dec 30, 2017
OVA200:
a
YINKS89:
K.
Oyebee91:
grin
NubiLove:
smiley
Histrings08:
Pfft
Kenzico:
tongue
bola565:
calddon:
psychologist:
[/quote][quote author=Mubbyleey post=63741259]H
okotv:
h
taylor88:
Hhh
hotspec:
Gbogbocot:
grin
una see una lives?

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Most 'WEIRD' Experience Of 2017. by alfred007(m): 1:45pm On Dec 30, 2017
banging my neighbors wife!

one of those things u don't see happening! I so regret it

9 Likes

Re: Share Your Most 'WEIRD' Experience Of 2017. by Damfostopper(m): 1:46pm On Dec 30, 2017
living in a country with buhari..... bobrisky....denrenle...and lot of mentally ill person

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Share Your Most 'WEIRD' Experience Of 2017. by ednut1(m): 1:46pm On Dec 30, 2017
angry babe wey i just meet begin beg me say we must marry next year. And she dey ready to pay. I pick race

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Most 'WEIRD' Experience Of 2017. by Nobody: 1:46pm On Dec 30, 2017
smiley
Re: Share Your Most 'WEIRD' Experience Of 2017. by kay29000(m): 1:46pm On Dec 30, 2017
Sometime in October, I needed one million Naira to do something urgent. I prayed for it, had a siesta, and woke up to an alert of N1,000,000. shocked shocked shocked.

I was like, WHAT!!! That was fast.

About an hour later, my brother called me, telling me that the company he used to send me some money last week mistakenly sent me one million, and he gave me their details to send the money back to them. embarassed.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Share Your Most 'WEIRD' Experience Of 2017. by bola565: 1:47pm On Dec 30, 2017
The Day Buhari became President

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Most 'WEIRD' Experience Of 2017. by calddon(m): 1:47pm On Dec 30, 2017
None yet, still waiting for mine.
Re: Share Your Most 'WEIRD' Experience Of 2017. by Bollinger(m): 1:47pm On Dec 30, 2017
Nigerians were blaming Buhari for their woes. Weird as phuck.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Most 'WEIRD' Experience Of 2017. by Kenzico(m): 1:47pm On Dec 30, 2017
tongue
Re: Share Your Most 'WEIRD' Experience Of 2017. by Histrings08(m): 1:47pm On Dec 30, 2017
Pfft
Re: Share Your Most 'WEIRD' Experience Of 2017. by binsanni(m): 1:47pm On Dec 30, 2017
still thinking on what to say

1 Like

Re: Share Your Most 'WEIRD' Experience Of 2017. by Nobody: 1:48pm On Dec 30, 2017
She told me she swallows,I was about to go all in but then the holy spirit whispered to me,to zip up and run for my life.turns out she was a carrier

7 Likes

Re: Share Your Most 'WEIRD' Experience Of 2017. by OVA200(m): 1:48pm On Dec 30, 2017
The weird thing that happened to me is when I had a dream that someone took me to a city with lot of money (they are treating it like paper) so the person and I have packed a load of 18 passengers bus so in that my dream am praying to God that this must not be a dream because I really need to be rich.

When I woke up I was just laughing.

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bakery Equipment - Where Can I Buy This In Nigeria ? / Biography Of Atiku Abubakar's Wife: Barr Dr Mrs Jamila Atiku-abubakar. / Minimum Wage Reclassification: NLC Protests In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.