Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:46 AM

Anticipating A New Year! - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Anticipating A New Year! (401 Views)

Happy New Year Messages, Greetings, Wishes, Poems And Quotes For Love Ones / 2018 Is Not A New Year / Reading Habits You Shouldn’t Take Into The New Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Anticipating A New Year! by NosaH(m): 10:20am On Dec 30, 2017
Yes!!!.. the time is fast ticking, it another period of transition.. The beginning of New year, New principles, New decisions and resolutions.. this period, Great thought pumps up,for the space of few weeks, "they are still as fresh as it was conveyed in the Mind", not forgetting there's still a very long way to go!!! .. sometimes, if not most times, some decisions don't really Stand in "space of time", whatever you think and conveyed in your mind, can only be materialized if, and only if "it goes and come out through time".. it's normal, the thought I have towards the latest, "mobile phone" can only be valid, only if ,my thought towards the phone can stand the test of time, patience for the release of other brands of mobile phone" and see, if my thought won't change!!, most definitely it might change, because ,i needed the phone for the "tending functionality!", afterwards what happens??, I will start saving for another phone, because TIME has validated it functionality and value!!
That is what happens towards New year Resolutions and principles,because days and months will validate, how far and how well those conventions can go, within the allotted time for achievement!! . I solely believe Resolution shouldn't come every 31th dec or 1st Jan of every year,anything can be achieved within the space and time you have the convention in your mind, although, every year resolution serves as follow up measure for achieving anything with the space of time..
#Anticipating The New Year!!

1 Like

Re: Anticipating A New Year! by kalu61(m): 10:12am On Dec 31, 2017
I concur

(1) (Reply)

Olu's Message From The Land Of The Living (fiction)- Short Story / The Craze For Facebook Likes / Vacancy: A Blog Author Is Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.