Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,390 members, 7,808,378 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:11 AM

What Is The Deal With Getting Married Before 30? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Deal With Getting Married Before 30? (974 Views)

Why Unmarried Ladies Must Have A Child Before 30 - Relationship Expert (pic/vid) / Why Do The Uneducated Ladies Get Married Before The Educated Ones? / How Do You Deal With Getting Horrny In Public ( Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Deal With Getting Married Before 30? by DavidJohnDavid(f): 11:44am On Dec 30, 2017
I've often heard people say if you are not married by 30, then you are a loser

What's big the deal with getting married before 30

Wait o. Didn't Jesus start His ministry at the age of 30?
Re: What Is The Deal With Getting Married Before 30? by Modelqwen(f): 11:49am On Dec 30, 2017
shocked

For ladies.... getting married in mid or late 20s is cool. while for men, late 20s & mid 30s is cool....

this is to enjoy ur spouse in ur youth.

Proverbs 5:18 “Rejoice in the wife of your youth”
Re: What Is The Deal With Getting Married Before 30? by Nobody: 11:52am On Dec 30, 2017
its like ur 30 or very close
Re: What Is The Deal With Getting Married Before 30? by nezzar: 11:55am On Dec 30, 2017
DavidJohnDavid:

What's the deal with getting married before 30
lol.....Hw is it paining u
Re: What Is The Deal With Getting Married Before 30? by NairalandCS(m): 11:56am On Dec 30, 2017
Getting married before age 30 is just stupid.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Deal With Getting Married Before 30? by Nobody: 12:01pm On Dec 30, 2017
50 or 60 is the best age to get married,dont mind those people saying you must marry bf age 30.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Deal With Getting Married Before 30? by Nobody: 12:02pm On Dec 30, 2017
NairalandCS:

Don't Generalise. We have different mentality.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Deal With Getting Married Before 30? by Thegamingorca(m): 12:08pm On Dec 30, 2017
Prettythicksmee:
50 or 60 is the best age to get married,dont mind those people saying you must marry bf age 30.

cry how are you
Re: What Is The Deal With Getting Married Before 30? by Nobody: 12:11pm On Dec 30, 2017
Thegamingorca:

cry how are you
Hey buddy,what's up?
Re: What Is The Deal With Getting Married Before 30? by NairalandCS(m): 12:11pm On Dec 30, 2017
kelvinreality:

Don't Generalise. We have different mentality.

I did not generalise. I just spoke my mind.
Re: What Is The Deal With Getting Married Before 30? by ubunja(m): 12:41pm On Dec 30, 2017
its not about marriage.its about your body's most prime time for making a baby.a woman's body generally reaches its most ripe stage at 22.so a baby u make at that time will get the very best of your body's resources.
but men dont have such a biological prime time to make the best sperms,his prime time is more on resources and money. being at the point in his life when he has achieved a lot and can now freely share. and for men that age is 35 +/- .thats why Jesus and most others began their ministries at 33. coz 33 is the age of man's full maturity be it physically emotuonally and careerwise. women reach their full biological maturity in their early 20s.if a woman didnt care for babies then any age will do for marriage.even 100.if she can still stand up before a pastor without falling down.

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Deal With Getting Married Before 30? by coolestofall(m): 12:48pm On Dec 30, 2017
nnamdiokere45:
its like ur 30 or very close
Busted!

Re: What Is The Deal With Getting Married Before 30? by habsydiamond(m): 1:23pm On Dec 30, 2017
As long as u have what it takes u can marry anytime....the only sex this will affect is our female counterparts.....as for men Na any moment, anytime like Glo data...
Re: What Is The Deal With Getting Married Before 30? by Thegamingorca(m): 1:47pm On Dec 30, 2017
Prettythicksmee:
Hey buddy,what's up?

I'm good. How are preparations for the new year? cry
Re: What Is The Deal With Getting Married Before 30? by Nobody: 2:24pm On Dec 30, 2017
Thegamingorca:

I'm good. How are preparations for the new year? cry
Preparation dey goo,infact no be small thing.
Re: What Is The Deal With Getting Married Before 30? by Fetula4u: 2:43pm On Dec 30, 2017
DavidJohnDavid:
Are u Jesus?...my dear let marry early oo

What's big the deal with getting married before 30

Wait o. Didn't Jesus start His ministry at the age of 30?
Re: What Is The Deal With Getting Married Before 30? by Fetula4u: 2:46pm On Dec 30, 2017
NairalandCS:

I did not generalise. I just spoke my mind.
how dose getting marry at the age of 25 makes one stupid?
Re: What Is The Deal With Getting Married Before 30? by Belafonte(m): 2:50pm On Dec 30, 2017
I think they just hate you and don't want you to enjoy life. They probably married early and regret it and want to recruit you into the regretting team. I'd advise you to take your time, 37-42 isn't a bad time to marry for women. Yes to girl power. Yay.
Re: What Is The Deal With Getting Married Before 30? by IamOlusa(m): 3:30pm On Dec 30, 2017
No devil can stop me from marrying legally when i'm 27 years old, not even my village people.
Re: What Is The Deal With Getting Married Before 30? by NaijaOracle(m): 7:17pm On Dec 30, 2017
NairalandCS:
Personally I'd like to get married between 30 - 33, but I don't think that makes those who wish to get married earlier stupid. It's just a matter of preference.
Re: What Is The Deal With Getting Married Before 30? by Thegamingorca(m): 12:04am On Dec 31, 2017
Prettythicksmee:
Preparation dey goo,infact no be small thing.
Enuf Condom cry

(1) (Reply)

What Could Be Wrong With Me? / My Wife Is So Stubborn And Disrespectful / What Business Can Make Me #250000 Monthly In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.