Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,066 members, 7,807,196 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:55 AM

Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Fash Reacts To Prostitution Allegation - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Fash Reacts To Prostitution Allegation (62026 Views)

Oritsefemi’s Wife Nabila Fash Files For Divorce / "Oritsefemi's Wife, Nabila Fash Was A Prostitute In Ikeja" - Instagram User / Billboard Of Oritsefemi And His Wife, Nabila Fash On Lekki Bridge (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Fash Reacts To Prostitution Allegation by newoffer: 7:11pm On Dec 30, 2017
If Oritsefemi know, he for just marry d wife without making noise . His dick will not have that kind of horse power anymore, knowing palm wine tappers have done lots of damage to his precious kpekus. Low-key is not forming o.
Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Fash Reacts To Prostitution Allegation by mekuso89(m): 7:14pm On Dec 30, 2017
Donjazzy12:

Oritse Femi married a hoe!
OK the hoe is now married to a rich man how about your sister is she married ?
Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Fash Reacts To Prostitution Allegation by Fawklicant: 7:16pm On Dec 30, 2017
pocohantas:

Different deeeks na fire na!!! grin

I don't think she is hoe, but I think she had an active sex life prior to marriage. That's synonymous to being a hoe in our society na.
She should enjoy her husband and advise him to keep shut small.

There's a difference between active sex life and active duty, duty is obligatory. A car wrecked by one mechanic over time is usually salvageable, but when uncountable mechanics are involved in the wrecking, there's little remedy. grin grin
Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Fash Reacts To Prostitution Allegation by abdulkayus(m): 7:20pm On Dec 30, 2017
I kinda agree with you, but that shouldn't be the reason for his wife to be slut shame. It is wrong in all ramification and it is immature men that engage in that

1 Like

Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Fash Reacts To Prostitution Allegation by Buletsir: 7:20pm On Dec 30, 2017
IfeomaRash:
As far as am concerned not even one man can boast of seeing my unclothedness.So its ur girlfriend that is the olosho.Ewuuu
u da craze u are mad infact ur fada stupid girl hoe. Monkey hiding on cyberspace. Foolish fool.
Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Fash Reacts To Prostitution Allegation by CryptoClub2018: 7:23pm On Dec 30, 2017
NLProblemChild:
Bet9ja has ruined my life

No be you create this thread? Why you come dey lament? This is the thread you created: Join My Whatsapp Group For Sure Daily 5+ Odds And Stop Losing To Scammers!
Bros, be careful of betting.

1 Like

Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Fash Reacts To Prostitution Allegation by Fawklicant: 7:26pm On Dec 30, 2017
Toks2008:

Exactly the point I was trying to make ishilove see...we live in an unjust world where ladies are expected to be more sexually chaste than guys..

Can her husband count how many ladies he has slept with? may over 300 big no one will lash out at him.

Anytime I try to be realistic on naira land the next thing will be nomenclature.

... grin

Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Fash Reacts To Prostitution Allegation by dview001(m): 7:27pm On Dec 30, 2017
IfeomaRash:
.You think everyone is lyk ur slut sister.You are a very big fool without sense.Ewu without ududu
you were typing this rubbish with a d*ck in your mouth.... shame on you... go and wash your hands and then come back
Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Fash Reacts To Prostitution Allegation by Tyche(m): 7:27pm On Dec 30, 2017
safarigirl:

All these people wey go dey spoil the image of women, only to marry and start acting like they suffered as much as Mary the Mother of Jesus

Why evils
Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Fash Reacts To Prostitution Allegation by sirxbit(m): 7:38pm On Dec 30, 2017
NLProblemChild:
Bet9ja has ruined my life
Them never even start with u
Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Fash Reacts To Prostitution Allegation by Nobody: 7:42pm On Dec 30, 2017
Buletsir:

u are a hoe. Admit it.

E concern u She's even married sef....so don't bother if she's a hoe......sabi sabi
Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Fash Reacts To Prostitution Allegation by xty50(f): 7:43pm On Dec 30, 2017
Mcquine:

Guilty conscience I wasn't talking about you.

In other news even your own Father knows better than to mess with me in real life.
goodluck fighter.keep fighting urself ko

1 Like

Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Fash Reacts To Prostitution Allegation by IfeomaRash(f): 7:45pm On Dec 30, 2017
Buletsir:
u da craze u are mad infact ur fada stupid girl hoe. Monkey hiding on cyberspace. Foolish fool.
Ur mother is a public hoe meant all ur father's kinsmen goat.I didn't mean to bring to bring parents into this but u caused it.Dan shegiyya

3 Likes

Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Fash Reacts To Prostitution Allegation by Nobody: 7:45pm On Dec 30, 2017
safarigirl:
They accuse them of being hos and the next thing for them to do is come up with some BS "Been through the fire" tales for their fellow sisters.

Na so dem call out Toke and that one came with her own story as well.

All these people wey go dey spoil the image of women, only to marry and start acting like they suffered as much as Mary the Mother of Jesus
I can't believe you, a lady is saying all this. It's painful you join the men to bring down a fellow woman.

You, of all people should know the kind of pressure women face in this Country. The limitations et al. Yet you can't pick anything great from the story but to draw to her past mistakes and errors. I don't condone prostitution but I understand choices women have to make, you don't know her story. Yet she , against all odds worked so hard, and got degrees; became someone yet you are here attacking her.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Fash Reacts To Prostitution Allegation by xty50(f): 7:46pm On Dec 30, 2017
Buletsir:
shaarrap!!!
ok u r now noticed.

1 Like

Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Fash Reacts To Prostitution Allegation by IfeomaRash(f): 7:47pm On Dec 30, 2017
dview001:
you were typing this rubbish with a d*ck in your mouth.... shame on you... go and wash your hands and then come back
Yes,your father's dick bah.
Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Fash Reacts To Prostitution Allegation by Nobody: 7:48pm On Dec 30, 2017
IfeomaRash:
One thing I have come to realize in life is that everyone has a past and again no one is a saint.All these people talking are behaving as if they are God.If God Almighty seer of our sins in darkness can forgive us,then who the hell is man to condemn?.
Biko help me tell them Ify. Some of the guys here think like goat

1 Like

Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Fash Reacts To Prostitution Allegation by LasoulMacuby(m): 7:49pm On Dec 30, 2017
I used to tell my guys always watch out before you get married to something somewhere you have no idea about. This was the same lady I saw 4 years ago giving someone a Bj along Allen Avenue. The number of coded oloshos that people wife these days is so much that even one get afraid taking his so-called wife out.
That was how I was invited to the introduction ceremony of my guy, I happily moved to his crib to celebrate with him only to find out that it was Patience our street hoe. A lady almost all the coded guys in the street have registered their name. When she saw me she was acting weird, me wetin concern me. I siddon chop food wella Waka commot for the house.

1 Like

Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Fash Reacts To Prostitution Allegation by IfeomaRash(f): 7:51pm On Dec 30, 2017
Mcquine:

Olosho I'm surprised you are using an igbo Moniker because we don't bred Hoes.

Your parents must have their regrets already.

Your secret is next to uncover Anuofia.
But ur mother bred an outstanding gigolo.And you are Igbo,so am following in ur steps big brother.Anu npama
Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Fash Reacts To Prostitution Allegation by Temysteve(m): 7:51pm On Dec 30, 2017
IfeomaRash:
One thing I have come to realize in life is that everyone has a past and again no one is a saint.All these people talking are behaving as if they are God.If God Almighty seer of our sins in darkness can forgive us,then who the hell is man to condemn?.
so would you like to confess now, or u still want to cover up?
Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Fash Reacts To Prostitution Allegation by dview001(m): 7:52pm On Dec 30, 2017
IfeomaRash:
Yes,your father's dick bah.
make sure to wash your pants too it's stinks... disgusting dog #publictoilet
Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Fash Reacts To Prostitution Allegation by Padrino707(m): 7:52pm On Dec 30, 2017
unapapadeycraze:

same childish reply. sheeee your husband married you as a virgin? shagonbugo. olosho get variety, nor be all of them dey stay road. awon olosho se online business nowadays.

Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Fash Reacts To Prostitution Allegation by Padrino707(m): 7:54pm On Dec 30, 2017
kolawoleibukun:
na be say na true.
before the thing go pain the full family e be say na true. no babe way people no day call asharwooh. if man no call you, your fellow girlfriend go call you when una day quarrel. for the thing to pain the girl so, na be say na true. You husband don come the guy say e go beat celebrity status comot from him body, you still come again. dem don make the guy popular be that. that name don tag her. if to say she keep quiet the thing for pass people for no notice am. them don make the matter spread. so she will forever be referenced as asharwarma in ikeja.

the way smelly pussie take gum Linda Ikeji. Nabila you suppose get sense. that guy has nothing to lose.

TATAFO WIRE!!!!

Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Fash Reacts To Prostitution Allegation by IfeomaRash(f): 7:54pm On Dec 30, 2017
dview001:
make sure to wash your pants too it's stinks... disgusting dog #publictoilet
I will tell ur father to wash it after we finish.Keep still daddy is having fun

1 Like

Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Fash Reacts To Prostitution Allegation by Temysteve(m): 7:54pm On Dec 30, 2017
pocohantas:

Different deeeks na fire na!!! grin

I don't think she is hoe, but I think she had an active sex life prior to marriage. That's synonymous to being a hoe in our society na.
She should enjoy her husband and advise him to keep shut small.
u pple are wicked!shockedshocked abeg free girl..
Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Fash Reacts To Prostitution Allegation by godofuck231: 7:55pm On Dec 30, 2017
shadrach77:
She took to instagram to air her displeasure

You should never put a public toilet in your home, or you will end up with gonorrhoea
Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Fash Reacts To Prostitution Allegation by funshint(m): 7:56pm On Dec 30, 2017
This Nabila na fool...she should hv kept silent. Even if she's innocent, her fiery response makes her guilty.

But the truth is whoever is without blemish should cast the first stone....that accuser na confirm eediot. He deserves whatever befalls him!

1 Like

Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Fash Reacts To Prostitution Allegation by LasoulMacuby(m): 7:57pm On Dec 30, 2017
The level of anger shown against the guys who are stating the obvious fact on how the majority of ladies can't boast of being virgins go to show how loose our ladies have become. See then cursing their papa. Yes! Including my sister who choose to tow a wayward life. As for my Mum she married as a Virgin, something my Dad still talks about till today.
I keep imagining how a girl who says she is not an Olosho will have slept with over 5 people. Tah! Olosho them
Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Fash Reacts To Prostitution Allegation by Olulinks(m): 7:58pm On Dec 30, 2017
safarigirl:
They accuse them of being hos and the next thing for them to do is come up with some BS "Been through the fire" tales for their fellow sisters.

Na so dem call out Toke and that one came with her own story as well.

Thank God you're a woman. Your day dey come.
Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Fash Reacts To Prostitution Allegation by dview001(m): 8:01pm On Dec 30, 2017
IfeomaRash:
I will tell ur father to wash it after we finish.Keep still daddy is having fun
wombless prostitute who disvirgirned at age 5...... someone go still kneel down to propose this cheap LovePeddler... men don suffer
Re: Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Fash Reacts To Prostitution Allegation by jeff1607(m): 8:03pm On Dec 30, 2017
The only way to kill a man slowly is to tell him who is sleeping with his woman no matter how strong or rich he is, his mind can never be at rest.

Certificate or degrees, once you get tagged as one it takes the grace of God to wash away, same if a man looses his respect. Most times it washes upon the children, they would always be reminded by others

Him for do quiet wedding

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

When They See Ebuka Coming With His Suit Bag (photo) / Laila Nwoko Congratulates Regina Daniels On The Birth Of Her Baby / Toke Makinwa Shares Valentine's Day Photo, Advises Those Who Are Alone Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.