Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,582 members, 7,809,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:30 PM

Story, Love Happens - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Story, Love Happens (2033 Views)

Hot Story: Love With Bitter Tears (episode 1) / Interesting Romantic Story (love ,lies ,sex $ Divorce Episode1) / Inspired By True Life Story: Love And Fail BY STEPSGUIDE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Story, Love Happens by donsimoniiblog: 4:05pm On Dec 30, 2017
Chapter 1

The roads were still as smooth and nice as she remembered them. The sidewalks were still as busy as she had left them. Fifteen good years away from home haven't brought much change to her hometown, Katie Laurens thought silently. She manoeuvred her car towards MacBerlin's Avenue as fast as she could in a frenzy, excitement pouring all over her. She was back home after fifteen years. Dampa wasn't really a place everyone would like to be but it was where she was born, it was where she had made her wishes, it was where she had dreamt about love and happy ending.
Its a pity she had left all of that and went to the city to strive hard to survive after the death of her parents. The last time she was here was when she was twelve, she was so little, full of dreams and goals, very optimistic and she felt she had everything she wished for. Well, things turned out the wrong way, the good things took another part and started to fall apart. She had gone to live with her aunt in the city where she learnt a lot and faced a lot.
Well, leave all of that alone for now, she told herself and tried concentrating on the road. Her phone rang just then, she saw it was Tess Jacobs, her best friend with whom she was going to live with. "Babes" she said into the phone. "Hunny i'm very sorry but I won't be around to welcome you, Danny wanna take me out on a date" She heard Tess' voice echo in her ear. She had anticipated meeting her and she was disappointed things weren't gonna work the way she expected, but well, she could postpone everything. "Its okay Tess, I will be fine by myself" She tried to make her voice sound assuring. "I'm really sorry love, just feel at home, prepared some things for u already to make it up to u, take the keys from the receptionist" Tess said. "its okay Tess, I will be fine" She said and cut the call. She had planned a lot of things that were meant to happen on her arrival, she felt sad and angry.
Just then, without concentrating, she ran into a car and hit it really bad, it would have been fatal if she hadn't pressed her breaks quite fast, she hit her steering in anger and got out of the car to examine the damage. She tried staring into the car to see the driver but the tintness of the glasses obstructed her view. She wore a sympathetic expression, ready to apologise when the driver's door opened and long legs flew out of the car. A man came out looking ravishly handsome that she wanted to vociferate how good looking he was. She had seen more handsome men before and got unaffected, she wondered what it was about this man that affected her too much. She suddenly became nervous and tried hard not to appear cheap or intimidated.
"Look at me" The man said catching her offguard. "Excuse me? " she asked "I said look at me let me know if you are blind or just drunk" He said with a deep voice. Anger poured through her "I am not blind nor drunk Mr man, it was just a mistake and I apologise vehemently for damages caused by me, now if u will excuse me.." She rushed out and turned towards her car only to find a hand hold her arm back sending currents and signals through her body. "Where exactly do u think you are going young lady?" He asked, and for the first time, Katie looked into his eyes only to find fury and contempt in there. She bacame scared but her pride would never let her show it, instead, she raised her chin up, ignored his handsomeness and searched for a suitable reply. "I already apologised gentleman, what else do u want?" She demanded. "You think those tactless apologies can repair the damages done to my car?? Where do you think you are going? You are going no where without repairing my car!" He roared angrily
Katie didn't know how to handle the situation, how on earth would she repair the car? She knew no one here and she has just come back after a long time, what will she do? She pondered on how to handle the handsome man looking down at her. "Look, I dunno how to repair a car nor do I know where to repair one, accept my apologies please" Katie never begged, she wondered what prompted the action. "You don't know how to repair a car but you know how to hit one, that's nice, you ain't going anywhere without repairing this car" He insisted. "fine, I will repair it" she said, really angry now. The man grinned wickedly, "Good, unfortunately its too late for any mechanic to still be around and I can't take this car home like this to be sure u won't run away" Katie knew what he was driving at and felt there was nothing bad there. "Fine, you can stay at my place for tonight and I will repair it first thing tomorrow morning, is that fine by you?"She demanded
" Not too fine by me 'cos I will miss the comfort of my bedroom only to manage with a girl who can't see properly while driving" He said. Katie hated him at once despite his good looks, who does he think he is to insult and mock her that way, she couldn't put up with his disparaging attitude. "What the hell do you want? Its the best solution to this obviously, not like I am too pleased to accommodate an arrogant stranger in my home" She retorted. Expecting to instill an anger in him, she was surprised to see him smile. "As you wish ma'am" he courtesied "Lead the way ma'am". Katie angrily went back to her car, turned on the ignition and drove towards the direction Tess described for her. It was gonna be a hell of a night with a stranger trailing slowly behind her car, she couldn't stand him talkless of ne roof. Well, all would be over the next morning and she would go back to her life and plans. She smiled and drove on.

DONT FORGET TO COMMENT, THANK YOU
http://www.donsimonii.com/p/love-happens-all-chapters.html
Re: Story, Love Happens by omejeb: 11:00pm On Dec 30, 2017
Kai!!! Kai!!!,me dey enjoy dis love story die....cont.Bro :DKai!!! Kai!!!,me dey enjoy dis love story die....cont.Bro
Re: Story, Love Happens by donsimoniiblog: 11:20pm On Dec 30, 2017
lol...episode two will be available here tomorrow tho ep 1-13 is already on www.donsimonii.com
omejeb:
Kai!!! Kai!!!,me dey enjoy dis love story die....cont.Bro :DKai!!! Kai!!!,me dey enjoy dis love story die....cont.Bro
Re: Story, Love Happens by donsimoniiblog: 7:48am On Dec 31, 2017
Frederick Stliles trailed slowly behind the lady that had hit his car. He had finally found his prey, he had thought this Friday night would be the filled with boredom, turned out he was wrong after all. The Lady was gorgeous he must admit, not really the kind of girl he hung out with but she would do for the night, he thought. He got drowned in her emerald eyes and the gracefulness of her steps thrilled him, she was stunning but in a grotesque way, she wasn't really beautiful but she was sexy for sure, her curves made him drool and her oblivion to the way she affected him drew him more closer to her. She was obviously new to the town, if not she would have known mechanics don't have a particular closing time, it was an advantage to him.
Fred wasn't a guy who was into girls and at twenty-nine, he still never thought of marriage as a necessity. Girls were tools used by him to satisfy his needs and judging by his looks, they clung to him like a magnet to an iron. Some wanted him for his money, some wanted him for his looks while some just wanted to be popular through him. He was never serious about any girl because to him, they weren't worth it. He was just a carefree, play boy who could easily get whatever he wanted, even the sexy looking babe in the car right before him. He wasn't the kind of guy who believed in love and everything concerning it,life is meant to be enjoyed and he would enjoy it to the fullest regardless of how many people were victims to his wishes,that is Fred. He smiled wickedly to himself
The car in front of him finally stopped in front of a huge twelve-storied apartment and the lady got out of the car. He turned off the engine of the car and got out of it. He walked up to her and looked her in the eye,still smiling. "What a nice house you've got here" He said. She realized the irony with just a look into his eyes and said "Thank you" in a scornful way. She led the way to the reception and he followed behind. She said some things to the receptionist and collected a bunch of keys then led him to the elevator. They rode in silence. Finally,they got out on the seventh floor and she opened the door of the house. He noticed she didn't have a sense of belonging with the house,he observed she acted like a stranger just like him.
"Isn't this your house?" His curiosity couldn't stop him from asking. "No,it's not, it's my friend's" She replied reluctantly. She didn't seem too pleased with him but Fred was passed that,he didn't care what she felt about him,he never cared about anything. They entered the apartment and Fred was shocked to the down of his foot. He had expected the structure to be simple and old but it was just like a first class apartment. The beauty of the house amazed him and the expensive portraits,chandelier,sofas and T.V set stunned him to the core. Everything here was luxurious and as a rich guy himself,he knew what was expensive and not. He found out the Lady was also staring just like him. "It's your first time here?" He asked. "Yes,and in the town,the last time I was here was when I was twelve" She replied and removed her coat showing the beauty which was concealed by it right before that time,her bony back and the full shape of her breasts. "Settle down,lemme go make coffee and some snacks" She said and dashed into a room like she knew her way. He sat down and observed every little thing up to the rug he was stepping on. He must admit he was impressed.
Shortly,the Lady came back with two cups of coffee and was dressed in a thin gown that showed the full curve of her breasts and outlined the shape of her damned ass. Holy crap,didn't she realize he was a man and she was affecting him a lot?? She sat opposite him after handing him a cup,folding her legs in a way that exposed a plausible part of her tighs, if he didnt know better, he would have said she wss trying to seduce him, but he was too familiar with girls to be oblivious to a novice which this Lady obviously was.
"So will you tell me your name?" He began. "Katherine Laurens, call me Kathie" Her voice was too deep for a girl and she was the first girl he had met that didn't flirt with him which surprised him. This girl and everything about her never ceazed to surprise him. "Frederick Stiles, call me Fred. So Katie what do you do for a living??" He asked, gently sipping the coffee as he tried hard not to look at her open tighs before he would be tempted to feed on them. "Its none of your business I think, you are only here to spend the night and nothing else, would repair your car tomorrow, now if u would let me, I should show you where u will retire" She said and led the way, her curves sexilly moving rythmically with every gentle step she made, he gently followed her to a not-too-large room where he settled in. It was like a man's, maybe the so-called friend of hers was married.
"Feel at home, goodnight" She said and turned to go, he couldn't let her go just like that, no way, he had to do something to stop her. "Katie" he called not knowing what to say. It was the first time he was speechless with a girl, what was it about this girl that made him nervous. He was attracted and it was a strange feeling because he was never attracted to girls. Something told him this girl was dangerous and he should run as far as he could, away from her. But he couldnt, hell he couldn't. His eyes kept going down to the curve of her breasts, her shape, her ass showing through the thick lines of the night gown that stuck to her lean body. He wanted her, his body craved for her, then he realized he was trembling, even to touch her. He was usually bold and stunning, always knew what to do with girls, was always the one in control but this girl, he felt vulnerable to her. A part of him said he shouldn't touch her, the other part wanted her on his body.
"Yes?" she turned back, flashing her lashes at him. He went closer then to her, taking his steps gently till he was only about a feet away from her. He saw her nervous face too, she was nervous, he knew but he couldn't read her mind through her face, he couldn't tell if she felt the same, if she wanted him too. Then he went closer more and the tension grew between them. He touched her long hair and shifted it back so her ear would be visible. Pushing closer to her without taking a step then, he whispered "Thank you". She appeared to had expected more but anything she felt was erased fast as she gathered herself, moved back and raised her gorgeous chin. " You are always welcome, goodnight" She said fast and left. He was alone now, he paused for a minute before checking the closed doors in the room finding a bathroom in one of them. Exactly what he needed, a cold shower to refresh his brain so he could come up with a reason why he was acting strange with Katie.
Five minutes later, he was settled in the tub. His mind went to his life, he had no one to call at home reporting his absence for the night. There was no one to call his family, not like he wasn't doing fine without one but there was still no ONE. Except his crippled father though, the only relative he had. Cameron Stiles became crippled about ten years ago and it was due to a woman, a woman. It rang in his ears repeatedly, a woman. The same woman that made him hate all women, the same woman that turned him to who he was right now, the same woman that made his life incomplete, the same woman that broke his existence. His mother. His very own mother.
To Fred, she didn't deserve to be called a mother at all because it would be an insult to motherhood. She never even acted like one. She cared about herself only, and that same fact led his father to the hospital for about ten years now. His father made a mistake that he would never make, His father loved. He loved too deeply and treasured women, what did he get in return?? Disability. Which would be with him till he died. Well, Fred already made up his mind never to make the same mistake his father made, he wouldn't love, never. He was gonna continue his carefree way, he would never care for a woman, he would continue to be the strong man he was and no amount of Katies can stop that
As if knowing he was just thinking about her, Fred heard Katie's knock on the door. Well, what does she want now? She already refused him, is there anything wrong? There was only one way to find out. Fred cleaned up and wore a robe he saw in the cupboard just beside the well-laid bed. He walked hurriedly to the door and opened it. "Fred"

READ CHAPTER 3-14 ON http://www.donsimonii.com/p/love-happens-all-chapters.html
Re: Story, Love Happens by donsimoniiblog: 1:39am On Jan 02, 2018
Chapter 3

Well she got nothing to say, but she needed company, either to listen or to contribute. Its been long she had been with someone, what can she do? She waited patiently, not enjoying the noisily quiet atmosphere. She couldn't take the first move, she was scared she'd Bleep everything up. She didn't have much work to do, thank goodness her luggage and stuffs had been sent earlier on to the house. All she had to do was unpack, she had also seen the marshmallow, pancakes, irish potatoes, beef and home-made bread that Tess had prepared for her, her favourite. She didn't share with Fred or whatever he called his name though, she never shared with anyone, besides, he was just meant to spend the night, she wasn't entitled to please him or anything.
"So Katie, why did you change your mind" Fred's voice sounded like a whisper sending ice through her veins. She was happy he broke the unending silence though. Sitting on the couch just beside the gorgeous bed, Katie shifted position, she knew the question was coming and so was prepared for it. "Didn't wanna have a boring night, or did u?" She said with the sexiest of her voice which could make a president fall on his kneels. Fred smiled gently "Oh no, not at all" He said. Gosh, he looked so ravishly handsome in the robe that showed reasonable part of his bare chest, his face was glowing just like a female's on her wedding day. His lips were something else, she wanted to taste them, he wanted to draw him closer and feel the heat of his body on hers, she wanted to trace her fingers down his smooth bare chest. She wanted him all over her. But something still held her back, something dreadful and dangerous, better not to think of it now. "Don't think I can communicate with you miles away, come to the bed with me and let's think of what to do" Fred told her bringing her back from her thoughts. "Uh!" She exclaimed not feeling safe. But he just gestured and she went under the blanket with him, her legs in, in a sitting position. She was unusually free with him which she wasn't with other guys, she had tried her best to stay away from guys these past five years and had been doing a great job until now. Instead of her staying away from this strange man, she found herself drawn to him, as if there was a connection of some sort. She was thinking too far, it was nothing and it was just a night, nothing else. She told herself. "Katie.. " Fred whispered. Just then she realized how close she was to him, shoulder almost touching shoulder and the body language was the strongest she had ever had. She had never been with a guy, except.....
"Katie look at me" She forced her gaze to him. He looked nervous too, he looked as scared as she was. They weren't kids for crying out loud, what the hell was happening? "Katie, I need you" Those words rang in her ears like an olden days church bell. He said it out loud. Its been long she heard that from a guy. He needed her! She wasn't attractive or beautiful, nor was she sexy or whatever and judging by his looks, she wasn't his type of girl, so why would he NEED her?? Is that how he needs other girls too? She couldn't help but feel jealous at the thought, she couldn't imagine him being with another girl. He was a stranger!! She knew nothing about him and they were not meant to be on the same bed. Were they gonna have a one-night-stand? God help her, she wasn't the type of girl, it was wrong. But right at the moment, everything felt right. "Do you feel the same? Tell me, don't u feel any connection? Katie i've never felt like this before" He continued, gently coming closer to her, turning her face towards him so she could see the need in his eyes. He held her face with his hands and drew back her long hair away from her face. Would she allow herself this night's pleasure?? The question is not about would but could, could she do it? Did she have the courage?? Fred sure was a kind of guy that had sex with girls and won't be able to recognise her face a week later, but that wasn't her problem, this wasn't about him, this was about her. "Fred.... " She whispered as he caressed her cheeks with his two thumbs, he was facing her now and was just too close to her, maybe he misunderstood what she meant by 'talk', but she was passed correcting too, she didn't wanna stop this at all. "Yes baby, you want the same, don't you?" She couldn't deny that, she did. Katie didn't know how or where the nod came from but she nodded, she did and that small gesture brought his lips to hers, the soft lips she had been craving to taste since when he got out of his car, an event which seemed like a year ago now. She hesitated at first, then kissed back which caused a reaction in him. He kissed her deeper and deeper, tasting her lips with everything in him, she kissed back, raking her fingers through his hair. He inserted his tongue and pushed further into her mouth, kissing gently, he took it slowly, guess he was being careful. As the kiss grew deeper, his hands found his way to the down part of her breasts, cupping her left breast and squeezing gently, he toyed with her nipple right through her thin gown, be touched and caressed and smooched, then he went to the right one, still kissing her. To satisfy her curiosity, her hands went to his chest, she wanted to feel it, to trace her fingers on it and tickle his nipples, she did just that just as he started to UnCloth her, she panicked. "Am I hurting you? " Fred said just as he pushed back immediately. She didn't have a plausible explanation for her action and all she could push out of her mouth was "M sorry". Fred lifted her face up to his as she looked down. "Do you want to stop?" Hell no, she didn't, she wanted this, she did and she was a girl that always went for what she wanted. She didn't need to talk, she made the first move this time. She loosed her gown and it fell off her body as she knelt on the bed, she stayed a little bit away from him and totally naked, she touched her breasts, rubbed her nipples hard and went down to her clits, there, she inserted a finger into her vagina and pushed hard, very hard, fingering herself roughly. She could see the uneasiness in Fred's eyes and she smiled for having caused the reaction in him. She found a nice oil beside where she was sitting earlier and went for it, just as if Tess knew something like this was gonna happen. She rubbed it on her pussy at the close and keen look of Fred, then started fingering her wet pussy, she rolled her hand on her vulva as the second one went to her boobs, squeezing them gently and moaning slightly. She didn't know how or when Fred cleared the space between them, all she felt was him on her, he had started kissing her back, he rubbed the oil on her breasts and squeezed hard this time. She could feel his erection pressed against her stomach, he went down to her neck, then kissed the tip of her breast before taking the nipple in his mouth, he sucked gently at first but as he heard sounds, moans and groans emanate from her, he sucked harder, went to the next and did the same thing. His fingers found their way to her wet tighs, as he inserted his middle finger into her pussy. She felt a throb of pain and squaked but the pleasure filled her already to acknowledge that, she pushed closer to meet his fingers as he throbbed into her gently, still sucking her breasts. Her hand found its way to his erection and held the tip, romancing the cap of his dick gently as he fingered her roughly. "I can't wait anymore Katie, gosh, you are soo beautiful and sexy" He whispered as he widened her tighs and forced his erection through them, he raised her legs up and was about piercing through her. She didn't know where they came from, she didnt know how they arrived, but the tears rushed down her face, she couldn't hold them back, she was shocked herself as she sobbed, trying to hide her shame. "Oh good Lawd!!" She heard him exclaim. That he already saw what he didn't pay attention to earlier made her sob harder, he must have seen the marks all over her body, the sewn parts and the permanent marks.
"Who did this to you" Katie could hear the tone of anger in his voice as she tried to sit up to face his gaze "Tell me, which son of a bitch did this to you" He demanded. Through her sobs, Katie tried to force the words out. "I was raped" She said and continued crying. "Brutally and repeatedly for years" She screamed, found her gown where she had thrown it on earlier, got off the bed and ran away to her room to the amazement of Fred.

read chapter 4-16 http://www.donsimonii.com/p/love-happens-all-chapters.html
Re: Story, Love Happens by donsimoniiblog: 1:45pm On Jan 02, 2018
Re: Story, Love Happens by Tajbol4splend(m): 3:31pm On Jan 02, 2018
Haha

Re: Story, Love Happens by donsimoniiblog: 4:21pm On Jan 02, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin..SOME GIRLS LIKE IT LONG grin grin grin angry
Tajbol4splend:
Haha
Re: Story, Love Happens by donsimoniiblog: 11:08pm On Jan 04, 2018
Chapter 4

Fred pondered on what to do next. He felt uneasy, different feelings clouded his brain, he was helpless. For the first time Frederick Stiles was helpless about something. He had never come across this type of girl, he has never seen those types of marks on someone, especially a girl. Raped!! She was raped!!! He couldn't help but think about it every time. Like she was raped brutally for years? How was that even possible? What did she do to deserve it. He felt pity, hurt, pain and above every other emotion, anger. He could strangle the guy who did it to her right on the spot he was. He blamed himself, he was so caught up in fulfilling his needs that he never checked her properly, even when she was seducing him. He couldn't blame the darkness of the room because he saw the other parts of her body. There was one mark on her stomach, another on the top of her thigh close to her vagina. They were closing up but permanent and only a closer look could see them clearly. She sure had covered them with creams but they were obvious and very visible. They were bigger and larger ones on her back, he saw them as she ran out of the room. Gosh, that was wickedness and whoever did that,didn't deserve to live.
He decided to go and meet her, at least she would be expecting him because he would wanna satisfy his curiosity, everyone would do same. He needed to hear more, he needed to know more. He knew he shouldn't get involved as all of this would end tomorrow and he would go his own way, but he couldn't let it slide, not ever. He pushed his way through the door and forced to see the way to other rooms through the glumness of the place. After two failed tries, he finally heard her sob behind one of the closed doors and hesitated at the entrance before knocking. "Go away please, I can't see you right now" She called from within. "Katie listen to me, you need me right now, you need someone to calm you, to listen to you, I am here" Oh crap, he wasn't good at consoling nor was he at convincing, he never knew what he was lacking until now. "Katie, m not good at this but....." He was interrupted by the creaking of the door as it opened and Katie's pale face showed. She had transformed so quickly and she looked more gorgeous, even at her condition. More beautiful than sexy right now. "Thank you" he said as he walked inside the almost empty room. Well she just arrived and haven't started unpacking he guessed. He wasn't concerned about that though.
She went to the bed and sat down while he sat at the edge, afraid to go any closer or he might do anything to hurt her which he didn't want. He waited, he didn't want to press or force her. For the first time he was patient, oh well, things were happening to him that he didn't even understand.
"My parents died when i was twelve" She started after sometime, oops, that was bad enough. He didn't say anything because he knew she didn't need his comment, so he'd better listened. "It was horrible, I had no one, I was the only child. Throughout my twelve years on earth, I never saw any of my relatives, I didn't know them, wasn't familiar with any of them. Then one morning, a lady came to our house and asked me to pack my bags, with some members of the social services. I had no option but to follow, she called herself my aunt, my mother's sister. I left everything about this town and followed her to the city." She paused as if the story had ended. Fred could see the sadness of her eyes as she gathered her words inside. "She had a family, no husband, but two grown sons and one daughter. They were nice at first, they didn't make me feel the absence of my parents, gave me everything I ever wanted. Then one night, I was in my room, meant to be sleeping but I couldn't, thought I saw my mum talk to me so I stayed awake waiting for her to come back but laid on my bed. Just then the door opened, I didn't wanna stand up to see who it was, I was meant to be sleeping so I pretended I was. Maybe the person came to check up on me. But I didn't hear he or she leave, instead I felt the person come closer and closer to me, and then sat on my bed. Just then, I opened my eyes and sat up to see who it was. It was my cousin, Wayne was his name, he was nineteen then. I asked what he wanted but he just told me to shut up as he came closer to me and started touching me in places I haven't been touched before by a guy." Tears rolled down her eyes, Fred saw her sob quietly and his head turned red. He was vexed, angry, he wanted to tear apart the so called son of a bitch that did this. He held himself, went closer to sit beside her, gently, not wanting to hurt her, he held her hand and encouraged her to continue. "I tried to scream but he threatened me, saying he would make his sister suffer, Helena was her name, she was the closest to me, I loved her, she was just a year older than me and I took her as a sister for the few months I had lived with them. I could do anything to protect her. He listed the things he could do to us at the absence of my aunt. I was so scared, my gosh I was just twelve, didn't know what to do. I started crying as he continued touching me, he did all sorts of things to me and finally he.....he, gosh he raped me. He was so huge and too big for me to take in that I bled. He broke my virginity that day and I couldn't help but cry all night long. I cried hell out and couldn't tell anyone." And she cried now too, she placed her head on his shoulders and cried hard. "Katie, if u wanna stop....", she shook her head. " No, no, its okay." She said after wiping some of her tears away.
"I thought that was all until he came the next day and did the same, and the day after. It became a daily ritual and he would only stop for a week before he continued for months. I couldn't tell my aunt nor anyone, he could make our lives hell as he was in charge. The day I tried to fight him, was when he gave me scars, he was too strong for me, he whipped me hard, on my sensitive parts that I was too weak even to stand up. That was when I told Helena, she was as vulnerable to her brother as I was, she felt pity for me and wanted to tell her mother but to keep both of us safe, I had to tell her not to. He continued that way till I was fifteen. Then he left our house to school abroad. That's all." She said. Fred knew that wasn't all, he knew she was still hiding something, and his fear was that it was something dangerous, there was more to this and he wanted to find out. He felt a sense of belonging to this girl and he was bent on giving her freedom from her trauma. He wanted to give her a life, and if he couldn't make her forget what had happened, he sure was gonna make her think of it as a blessing instead of suffering. Something told him his life was gonna take another turn and he could do nothing to stop it. He knew all wasn't going to end in just one night and he could sense Katie knew too. What the hell had he gotten himself into? Things were never gonna be the same. How he wished he had just let the girl go when she had hit his car, he was too rich to make a girl repair a car for him. Just because he didn't wanna have a boring night, he got himself into something, something that he was sure was gonna change his life. If he had just let her go, he would av been sleeping peacefully in his house, preparing to start his daily activities in the morning. But it wasn't going to be like that, hell it wasn't. He wanted to know more about this girl, he wanted to find out his reasons for being attracted to her and for feeling a sense of belonging to her. He should stop, like hell he should, but God help him he couldn't, he just couldn't, a challenge was waiting for him and he intended on taking it, he would.
He noticed Katie was already sleeping on his shoulders and he gently laid her down on the bed and covered her with the blanket. He slipped carefully out of the room and to his, where he laid on his bed, thinking. He had to know more.

read chapter 5-16 http://www.donsimonii.com/p/love-happens-all-chapters.html
Re: Story, Love Happens by donsimoniiblog: 12:49am On Jan 05, 2018
angry angry angry angry angry grin
Re: Story, Love Happens by donsimoniiblog: 10:28am On Jan 06, 2018
Chapter 5

Run! Run!! Run!!! Was all that she could think of at that moment, she could do nothing but run as fast as she could, away from everything, away from her sufferings, away from what she had had to put up with for a long time. She ran through the woods and deeper down the end of the streets about to link up with the Avenue. Her eyes went to Helena who was still at the back, panthing heavily and calling to her to wait. Helena was no good athlet and she slowed Katie down a lot. They had stopped up to five times till they started running so she could catch her breath. "Kate wait pls, my leg hurts" Katie heard her cry out, she stopped immediately and went back to her. She was more scared than ever, Wayne was behind them, he'd soon reach 'em. They had come this far by running away from the house, going back there would worsen the whole thing. "Show me", fifteen year old Katie held her cousin as she lifted her right foot up. " Oh my God, you are bleeding " katie exclaimed. "I can't run any longer Kate, run fast and go, so he wont catch 'ya" Helena said. "Hell nah, ain't going no where without you Helen" and she meant it, they had come this far together, there was no way in the world she would leave her alone. "You have to go Kate! He is coming" Helena insisted. Katie thought for a while and lifted Helena up to her back dreading what would happen to them if they were caught. There would be a whole lot of sexual harassment for her and lots and lots of marks on her body. They had to get away from there fast, away from everything. She could start her life somewhere, anywhere apart from the Jeffersons' residence, her aunt's house. She could achieve her goals, she could dream again as she had three years ago, things would be better once they got out of there. As Katie took a step forward with Helena on her back, she saw the figure standing above her, what she had dreaded for, her nightmare, the worst of them. She looked up to see the huge Wayne looking down at her. "So where do you think you are going baby doll" He said just as he brought out a whip from no where, took Helena away from her and whipped her bad. "Please, leave me alone please, i'm begging you, don't hurt me anymore, I haven't done anything wrong, please, leave me please" She screamed.
Katie jerked up to a start from her bed, she had just had one of her dreams again. She noticed she was sweating as memories of her past flew back to her. Damn she was tired of her past still hunting her, she was fed up. She tried to remember where she was and how she got there. Oh, Danpa, in Tess' residence. She looked at her surroundings and forgot almost everything that happened the night before. She needed to shower and refresh her memory. It was 9am, she woke up unusually late today. She thought as she slipped herself into the chillness of the shower. She stayed in there for a while before rubbing soap on her creamy skin, rubbing her breasts slowly, she noticed they ached. She went down to her thighs and let out a cry of pain, what had happened. Then she remembered, she felt a masculine mouth suck her breasts and a hard finger press through her pussy. She had been with a man last night. Fred, oh goodness, Fred. Where was he? She was meant to repair his car this morning. She washed herself and got out of the bath tub, cleaned and opened one of her unpacked bags to bring out a dress to wear, she slipped into the flay gown she found first and rushed out to the sitting room, it was empty. She gathered her breath and walked to the room he was meant to be, she knocked quietly and when she heard no reply, she opened and entered. "Fred, fred!! Fred!!!, where the hell are you" She looked everywhere but he was no where to be found. Not even a letter or message of some sort, he left already. She couldn't believe she shared part of her experiences with this kind of guy, she couldn't even believe she was attracted to him for anything. He left. The night was a waste after all. She didn't know why his leaving affected her so much. Maybe she had expected him to wait, to care for her. To at least stay with her. But no, she had hoped too much.
Just then she heard the doorbell ring. Oops, maybe she was wrong after all, here he was, maybe he just went to get something. She rushed to the door and opened it. "Fr...." She stopped immediately as she saw who it was, it was Tess, her friend. Oh gosh, how had she forgotten about her. She must have looked disappointed because Tess looked at her carefully before saying, "Hey babes, expecting someone else?" She was teasing actually because to her, Katie was new and didn't know anyone and here, it was abnormal for a stranger to pass the night unlike the city. "Oh no, who could I possibly be expecting if not this magnificent beauty standing in front of me." She tried to fake a smile as Tess smiled too. "Gosh, look how beautiful you have become" she didn't lie about that though, Tess sure looked more beautiful than she had two years ago. She was sexier and prettier. "Look who is talking, Katie I can't believe this is you, you are looking gorgeous" Tess exclaimed as she entered into the sitting room followed by Katie after closing the door. How could she be gorgeous in her condition. Last night and all, she should be looking pale. "Babes I'm sorry for not being here to welcome you yesterday, I hope you didn't have any problem coming here" Oh yes she did, Fred was her problem. She couldn't get her mind off him and she couldn't help wondering where he was and why he left without saying a word. "Oh no" she waved her hand "its nothing, I had a great night" she said. "Oh you did?" Katie quickly realised her mistake and made up for it. "Huh, I mean, the food and all, your apartment too, this is really beautiful and large" She smiled as she hugged Tess tightly. She was proud of her friend, "Thanks babe" Tess said as she sat down. Katie went to the kitchen to get a chilled drink for the both of them. She came back shortly to meet Tess. "Oh why don't we top it with some delicious pizza, they sell the best in the town just the next street, lemme go get it" Tess said and tried standing up. Katie pushed her down, "oh no sweetheart, you just arrived and I have been here since, lemme go get it and then you can gist me about your date" Katie smiled. "Oh, ain't you the sweetest" Tess said as she pecked Katie. "Will be back" Katie said and went out of the apartment to the elevator which took her down to the down floor. She followed the description Tess gave her when she got on the street. The pizza shop wasn't hard to find, she found it fast. She bought what she wanted to buy, paid with her credit card and left the shop.
She was just on her way back when a car stopped in front of her, almost hitting her leg. She was vexed and was gathering insultive words in her mouth when the driver came out of the car. Oh well, look who it was, Fred. Was he stalking her now after leaving without any message? "What do you want?" She demanded. "You ma'am, I want only you" he replied. He had changed his car, this car wasn't the one she damaged. And he was looking different, more handsome and more masculine, he looked like a perfect rich guy. "What do you mean" she asked scared her body might start trembling. Everything about this guy weakened her. He walked up to her just as her heart started beating fast. "You ma'am, I'm asking you out on a date. Would you go out with me for dinner tonight princess?" He smiled at her. Katie was speechless, not because of the wrong timing or the awkward way of asking, but because she didn't know the reply to give. He was asking her on a date? "Why the face Your Highness, I ain't gonna bite you, nor will I eat you, I'm human and you are safe with me" He continued. Katie smiled, she wouldn't show how affected she was with him, she wasn't ready to. It was a challenge and she was willing to prove that he had no effect whatsoever on her. "Yes" she said firmly. "Very well ma'am, a car would be waiting at your apartment at exactly 8pm, don't be late" He winked and walked back to his car and drove off leaving Katie in the middle of the streets. Hmmmm, things were about to get interesting, very interesting, she thought as she walked back to the residence.

link to chapter 6 to 16 http://www.donsimonii.com/p/love-happens-all-chapters.html
Re: Story, Love Happens by donsimoniiblog: 4:23pm On Jan 06, 2018
Re: Story, Love Happens by donsimoniiblog: 12:41am On Jan 10, 2018
Chapter 6

Why did he do it? Why exactly did he do it? He hit his hand on the steering for the hundredth time. Why did he ask her out on a date. She wasn't even his type, why was he stalking her? Why couldn't he just let go?. Fred thought as he drove to the clinic where his father was being treated. He was scared, that's the problem. He was scared he might lose his guard with her, he was scared she was gonna get to him and that was why he left early, without waking her up, intending on forgetting everything as if it never happened. But he couldn't, he stalked her the whole day, saw her go to the shop and he didn't know what came over him that he asked her out. He wanted to prove that he wasn't scared of her getting to him, he wanted to prove he was not affected and she was just like every other female he had come across, that's it. Yes! And he was gonna do just that.
He must admit, he had never felt drawn to a girl before as with Katie, she affected him so much and that was the cause of his fear. He didn't want to think so much about a girl the way he was right now, he wanted to end everything with this date. He would overcome his fear by getting closer and not being affected. He was willing to try. She was just like other girls, nothing special. He concluded just as he entered the compound of the hospital and straight to the park. He got down and went to the apartment he bought specially for his father. What a pity that upon all the riches and wealth, a woman made everything useless for his father, they deserved to be stoned. He thought as he approached his father, lying helplessly on the bed as usual, not even able to sit down, he saw a nurse besides him and walked to her. "Any improvement?" He asked. Even when he knew no improvement would take place any time soon, he kept asking every time he went there. The nurse, probably used to him just shook her head and left.
Fred sat down on the couch beside his father and tears ran down his eyes. When will he ever get out of this condition. For years now, he had been like this, since he was nineteen. How cruel it was for a lady to do this to him. He cried hard, this man was the only person he loved in his whole life, he was still living for this man, he was still strong for him. How he wished he could help his father. Why should it be him? This man was the nicest man on earth, he didn't deserve this, not at all.
"Kid" Fred wiped his tears away as his father turned his face to him. "Dad" he smiled and held his hand. "Crying again kid?" Cameron smiled too. Fred looked at his surroundings, he was so used to the clinic, the smell, the drip, the bed, the table right by the door, the wardrobe containing his father's luggage, the room was more like a residence than an hospital. He gave his attention back to his father, he was looking so lean and sickly but neat anyway, Fred was paying a whole lot for cleanliness and all, he expected nothing less. His hair was well combed, his body spray intact, Cameron looked just like someone taking a rest but for years without getting up. " No dad, I'm just happy to see you" he replied "You say that everyday yet you come here to see me every time" Cameron chuckled. Fred smiled, "because I'm always glad when I'm with you". Cameron looked at him closely as if sensing something from him. He was observant, Fred would give him that. " Who is she?" The question struck Fred like lightening, was it so obvious? He feigned ignorance " Who?" Cameron smiled. "The girl who got your attention kid" Oh well, his father knew him well, more than anyone, he wasn't surprised. He remembered always sharing his daily experience with him. He visited him everyday and they talked and talked. When he had his first sex, his father knew and they joked a lot about it. Cameron had always been more of a friend and companion than a father. He was the closest thing to his heart. "Not important father, I don't intend on pushing through" he replied. "But you have fallen already" Cameron pushed. "Said I don't intend to let it grow, I don't want to dad" Fred was insistent. "Kid its high time you settled down, I want a pretty hot lady coming to visit me here instead of some creepy middle aged nurses" Fred smiled at that, his father was one hell of a person. He touched his face, still in his fifties, Cameron looked seventy, the sickness made him age fast and Fred couldn't help but imagine how handsome his father had been. He got his looks from him and when he was in his teens, he had always wished he would grow to become handsome like his father. "I'm not ready father and with the way things are going, I don't think I'll ever be. You are my wife, you are my responsibility, I don't need any more of Nessa in our lives" Fred said bitterly. "Not every female is like your mother, not every lady is like Nessa, you need to know that." Cameron looked at Fred with his golden eyes, well Fred's were blue, he got that from his mother which he hated. He despised everything about her and he wished he had been the one to kill her instead of some so-called driver. "I know dad, but I don't give a Bleep, you should know that by now"
"Kid it was my mistake, you shouldn't make the same one. Your mother was a bitch, but I made her that" Cameron touched Fred's hand on his face. "No way, none of this was your fault, you did nothing, your only mistake was falling in love with the wrong woman, and its the only mistake I will never make" Fred told him "Then find the right woman" Fred stood up abruptly, getting pissed already. "There is no right woman dad, no woman is right, no one dad, you should get that. I should get going" He concluded, kissed his father on his forehead and walked out of the room and down to his car.
His mind went back to that day, that horrible day when everything started, when their problems began to unfold, when things started to fall apart. Nessa, his mother had brought home a man, Fred remembered how he looked. He would never forget. Tall, muscular, handsome, with a permanent wicked grin on his face. She had introduced him to Cameron and himself as her husband. Damn, her fucking husband. How could that even be possible. Didn't she think about him, didn't she ever think about her only son or her husband who sacrificed his whole life just to achieve her goals, ignoring his. No, she threw all of that and ruined them. Made them useless and worthless. He was glad she was dead, if not, God knew what he would have done to her.
He wiped a tear that dropped on his face as he entered his car. He wouldn't let anything affect him at the moment. No he wouldn't. It was his past, and he hoped it never came back to hunt him. Besides, he's got a date to prepare for. He needed to get going.

link to chapter 7 to 18 http://www.donsimonii.com/p/love-happens-all-chapters.html
Re: Story, Love Happens by donsimoniiblog: 10:44am On Jan 12, 2018
Excitement flooded through her mind as Tess helped her to select the cloth to wear for the date. It wasn't her first time going on a date but this was different, this man was different. And she wasn't going to the date for romance but for a challenge. She was still the strong woman she always was and she intended on proving that tonight. "You came yesterday and you already have a date, isn't this superb" Tess' voice brought her back to the presence of her room. The room wasn't empty anymore, Tess has helped her unpack stuffs, everything was very beautiful. From the gorgeous bed with black and white bedsheets to the white neat wardrobe that stood opposite it. Katie was glad the bed was by the window where she could easily see the view of the street. There weren't much houses in the town like in the city, instead, beautiful views of the riverside, the woods on her left view. The surrounding was filled with green grass just like a feild and a beautiful garden was just opposite her window. She remembered vividly her childhood days when she was living like an island princess, her mother would always take her for a walk every morning where she would see other children doing the same thing. Those days when she dreamt of becoming like her mother, of finding true love, of having her kids and of bring a spectacular mom. But everything got away that very night when those two men in black invaded her home and killed her parents.
"Surprising isn't it?" Katie said as she walked down to the mirror right beside her bed on the other side and pushed a comb through her blonde hair. She was a blonde, yeah. But she wasn't a beautiful blonde. Some said she was too thin to be sexy. She was bursty, the only thing that brought guys to her and her hips were carved just fit for her body. Her legs were too long but they were beautiful, not sexy. She took time taking care of herself than anything, she still had the dream of becoming like her mother even if all other dreams were lost. "I was just meant to repair his car, it led to all of this" Tess came to her and hugged her from the back. "Oh ain't you a lucky one" How she wished she was. Katie smiled back at her. "Don't misunderstand me, its not a romantic dare, there is nothing special bout it" Katie told her. "Romantic or not, its still a date sweetheart and you need it. You need to take a break from work"
Oh she can't, Katie thought, she hasn't achieved her goal of being an independent woman. She came to Danpa to complete her house, she was going to own a house, she had a car and she was working towards having her own business. She was going to be an independent woman and she would be inferior to no one. "Tess I don't need to. Its all I need, besides i'm not really good at relationship stuffs, you should know" Tess finally helped her to select a black gown. "Oh, isn't that too shiny, you know I hate flashy things" Katie warned. Tess sighed. She knew it was difficult to select a cloth for Katie. Her choice of what to wear has always been different from other girls'. "No its not, its the twentieth cloth you are rejecting, if you continue this way, you'd be late for your date with him" Tess told her as she brought out a nice blue slim-fitted gown with designed embroidery, white petals with a big white rosebud on the left breast. It was gorgeous and Katie remembered being given as a gift on her last birthday by Tony lorrel, her last boyfriend. She hadn't worn it for once as it brought back memories of how things ended between them. Tony never believed anything she said, there was a time he thought her insane, anyone she got close to thought she was insane at a stage, except Tess of course, the only person who understood her trauma and still stood by her. She looked at the table clock on the cosmetics table under her mirror, it was past seven. "You know why I can't wear that Tess" Katie looked at the cloth disgustingly. "Are u angry at the cloth or yourself? You can't continue to pour your anger on the cloth for the past seven months now. It's got nothing to do with Tony" Tess told her and started to remove the cloth from the hanger. Katie used to tell Tess about Tony whom she thought she loved through their regular phone call, they could talk about him for long, Katie had high hopes for him and hoped he wouldn't be like her other boyfriends but he was no different.
"Dress up fast and let me do your make-up, you need to look extremely beautiful tonight." Tess smiled as she helped Katie wear her gown. "Oh goodness Tess, told ya i'm not going to impress anyone, its just a challenge between us" katie told her so she wouldn't get her hopes up. "Well I hope you lose" Tess chuckled. "Shut up Tess, you know I never lose" Tess helped her with her make-up and also styled her hair. She found a befitting silver heels for her with a silver shaw that she wrapped around her body, by the time they were done, it was past eight, the receptionist had called that a car was waiting for her, just as Fred had said. "Goodluck baby" Tess pecked her as she took her silver purse and went to the elevator. She was looking attractive but not beautiful, every girl on make-up would and her worst regret was not being stunning or beautiful. Tess had styled her hair for her, she had applied her usual perfume. She made sure she wasn't too glamourous so as not to seem too excited about the date which she in fact was.
She saw the car and the chauffeur and recognised them out of the cars, it was an expensive car and only a guy like Fred could own it, not those living in the 12-storied apartment. She greeted the chauffeur and entered. He drove off. Many thing clouded her mind on how the night would be, her thought went back to last night when they had been intimate, it was nothing official and they followed their nerves. But this was official and planned. She pondered on how it was going to end. The car finally stopped at an eatery, more like an hotel. It was huge and large. Well, she didn't expect less. It must have been new because when she was still here, she never heard of Begger Hills. Suspense embraced her then, what would Fred think of her when he saw her, would he think her ugly?? Well, she wouldn't be surprised. She was about asking the chauffeur where to go to when she felt him before seeing him. She looked to the direction of the entrance and there he was, standing with a broad smile on his face, he approached her. Katie didn't know why her heart was beating fast, waiting for his comment. Why did his opinion matter anyway?. He was looking more handsome tonight and casual. She had expected him to be one of those guys who wore official suits and all, but he was different. He wore a tailored trousers with a matching turtle-necked top, his hair was styled obviously by a stylist and his shoes weren't from the country by the look of it. "My Lady, shall we proceed?" He asked and gestured for her to lead the way which she in fact did. He hadn't complimented her, maybe he thought her ugly after all. She had told herself she wouldn't be surprised yet it hurt her. She wanted to impress him.
They got to a table and a waitress was already waiting for them, it was an enclosed area from the other public tables. Fred must have booked it. He brought out a chair for her and she had her sit with Fred opposite her. She tried to force her gaze off his face and figure but she couldn't. He could be called beautiful if it wasn't so girlish. "You are welcome ma'am. Oops and before we order, I want to introduce you to my friend and partner, Tony Lorrel" Fred said just as a man came from the back room to their table. Katie stood up immediately, she couldn't believe her eyes. Tony! Gosh why Tony, what the hell was he doing here anyway? Was her ex-boyfriend going to have dinner with them. Holy crap, what kind of punishment is this. Her past together with the fear she wanna overcome, dining with her. That was so unfair. Tony came forward and took her hand as she gave it, then kissed it. He was still the same as he had been months ago, he was still handsome and stunning but not compared to the man beside him. "Katie Laurens" She tried for a fake smile as they all settled down. Then memories of her break up with Tony and the reasons why started to rush through her head, she could never forget how it started that night.

link to chapter 8 to 19 http://www.donsimonii.com/p/love-happens-all-chapters.html
Re: Story, Love Happens by donsimoniiblog: 7:26am On Jan 14, 2018
"Gosh, Helena. Its you, Helena! Helena!" Katie screamed as she woke up from her dream. "Katie what's wrong, are you okay?" She felt Tony closer to her. They were both on the bed and the room was extremely dark. No it wasn't a dream. It couldn't be a dream, it was reality. Then she saw it, she saw her cousin, her sister, just at the edge of her bed. How had she entered, couldn't Tony see her too? What was she doing here? "Helena, how did you get in here? You are dead, you are meant to be dead, Wayne killed you, how are you still alive?! " katie asked her. Helena was looking gorgeous but lifeless, she wore a long white robe and she was glowing and shining. Yes, Wayne had killed her that night, she had died instead of Katie. How was she still here, she was real, very real. "Come, follow me" Helena told her. Woow, she smiled at her, she wanted to hold her, she had to follow her and never let her die again. "Yes sis, I'm always with you" she got out of bed and continued following her, and following her, and following.....
"Katie!!!!!!" She turned to see Tony behind her, running to her. No, he shouldn't stop her, she was going to be with her sister and no one would separate them anymore. "She is calling me Tony, I've got to go" She told him "oh hell, you've got to be kidding me" The next thing, Tony dragged her back to the bed. She was pissed. "What are you doing, why couldn't you let me go? She asked me to follow her" Katie yelled. "Follow who? No one is there for crying out loud and you were just about to commit suicide, you were just about to jump off the window saying you wanna follow some sort of girl. Are you crazy or what!" Tony yelled back. Katie tried to reason with him, Helena was gone already. Had she seen her ghost? She didn't believe in ghosts, it felt real, she felt real. "I'm sorry Tony, I didn't know what went wrong" She apologised. It wasn't the first time, she used to see Helena everywhere, always calling to her, the other time, she might be in need to help and would call Katie to help her. Or Katie would see her falling through the window, just like the way she died. "No Katie, you are just insane, you have gone totally mad" Tony yelled. "Really?? Now I am mad? Thought I explained everything about me to you before we started dating...." Tony interrupted her "Yes you did, you had a horrible past, bla bla, are u the only one who has a bad past? Are you the first person to? Why must you act insane? First you refused to let me touch you, now I have to put up with your insanity" Katie was pissed now. She was insane now? And he kept using the word insane, why? He claimed he loved her, why would he make mockery of her past and her fear? She had trusted him, yet this was what he thought of her all long. He pretended to have cared, he told her he would make her forget everything yet he was here calling her insane. "Is this about the dream or the fact that I didn't allow you to have sex with me?" Katie asked gently. "Both. I'm sick of everything, how long do I have to wait? What more would I have to endure? I'M so fed up right now" Tony said as he got off the bed and paced around. "Thought you loved me" Katie was hurt. He had always wanted her for sex after all, he had pretended to care about her past so he could get between her legs, well, it was good the truth came out at last. "Yeah, I did, but love has a limit you know" And that was it. "Let's call it quits then" She said and stood up to start packing her luggage. She would leave first thing in the morning. "You know I never said that" Tony stood in her way. "You didn't have to"
And that was how everything ended, she hadn't felt really hurt because it wasn't a new thing, but the fact that she had high hopes that he could be different pissed her off, not hurt her. Was there anything that could hurt her? The relationship had been breaking since the time she refused him sex. His behaviour had changed but she chose to ignore it, hoping things would be better. It wasn't the first time she had had one of her dreams and hallucinations, he was just looking for an excuse to get rid of her and she already made it easy. He didn't care about her past, he was just after what he wanted and since he couldn't get it, he decided to let her go. Tonight was the perfect excuse. It ended between them.
Katie looked at him now, seated beside Fred as they ate their dinner quietly, he didn't look that disturbed by her presence and she also tried her best to ignore him. He wasn't worth it and he was the least of the persons to affect her. "Tony came to town months ago and started a business here. We became partners as i bought some of the shares of his company, came across him on my way here and he wanted to see you, my date" Fred smiled at her. He didn't know they weren't strangers, if not, he wouldn't be saying so much about Fred. "Nice meeting you again Mr Lorrel" Katie sent a smile to me. "Call me Tony" he returned it. Katie stood up to go to the restroom to gather herself and have a free time. "If you'd excuse me, I will be back" She stood up and left. She stood at the restroom for a long time before she started to think. He'd better not be stalking her, he had clearly come for business so she should have no problem with that. He was a son of a bitch that she has nothing to do with anymore. He had thought her insane and crazy, he had made mockery of her, so she shouldn't feel disturbed about him. But she was disturbed, not because of him but because of Fred. He might tell him some things about her and that would change his opinion on her, she didn't want that. Besides, she had shared part of her past with Fred, the same thing she shared with Tony and he hadn't made mockery of her, at least not yet. Why was all this happening to her? She had come to Danpa to relax and see to the construction of her house. She had been transferred to this place for work and she decided to use the opportunity to complete her house here. It would take about six months before everything would be over. She was a reporter and things were going on here, she was sent to make a report on Georgia Huckings, a successful millionaire that intended on coming to the public soon enough, she was going to learn about her and compose her story to present her to the public. By that, she must have to be able to answer all the questions of the press and that wasn't going to be possible until she learnt everything about Georgia, the new face of the public. Katie would soon reach that place, where it would be her that reporters would report about, she was also gonna be successful and that would be soon. She had all of that to think about and not being caught up in the middle of a date between her ex-boyfriend and her new friend- well, he was still a friend.
"I can see you are wearing my present to your... date" Katie looked back to see Tony walk up to her, smiling. "What are you doing here?" She demanded. "Oops, don't worry, I won't tell anything about us to your boyfriend, just chill, he won't find out if that's what you're scared about." Katie felt the anger boil inside her. "He is not my boyfriend" Even after knowing he didn't deserve an explanation, she still gave it. "Everything is just coincidental." She raised her chin up just as Tony walked closer to her. "Yes, I would've known, everything about Katie Laurens is always out of the ordinary." He was mocking her, she knew it, but she wouldn't get affected by that, she was way passed that. "Guess I'm the special one here then." She smiled at her reply. "Yeah, I would think so too." He tried to touch her but Katie shifted backwards. "You are still as beautiful as I remembered you to be, even more beautiful in the gown I gave to you. I knew it was gonna suit you well. And as fate may have it, as if knowing I would be here, you wore it. If it was under any other circumstance, would have thought you wore it to impress me." Katie smiled, he was trying his luck, but she knew better. "Tony you should know by now that I impress no one." She stood upright and faced him, showing she was scared of no one. "Yes, I always knew you to be spectacular and different, you always had the guts in you." He said. Well, she was done with the conversation. "What are you doing here?" They both knew she wasn't talking about the restroom. "For you Katie, I came here for you, I want to have you back."
Re: Story, Love Happens by donsimoniiblog: 7:26am On Jan 14, 2018
Re: Story, Love Happens by donsimoniiblog: 10:58pm On Jan 15, 2018
Fred sat alone patiently waiting for his date to come back. He had not been able to get his eyes off her since she emerged from the car an hour ago. She was looking extremely beautiful tonight and to top it all, she was sexy. The gown was specially made for her as was fit for her slim body. Her beauty made him speechless all night, he wondered how he would have coped if not for his friend, Tony. He had seen many more beautiful women but this woman was different, he was meant to get away with his attraction but seeing her tonight made him feel more attracted. He couldn't wait to touch her and feel her all over him. She was affecting him badly, she occupied his thoughts and was making him lose control of his mind. He saw Tony walk back first. There was something not right about him and Katie, he'd better hoped it wasn't what he was thinking. The thought of Katie being with Tony made him jealous. Hell, he hated the feeling. He was never jealous of anyone, Katie made him feel things he has never felt before and it was getting out of hand. "What a nice date you've got there." Tony said. He remembered the first day Tony walked into his office, all worked out. His business had been dying and he needed Fred's money to maintain it. Fred didn't wanna buy 40% of his company's shares to save it from dying but Tony had said he was working for Georgina Huckings, the successful business woman who was yet to show her face to the public, yet had been doing a lot of charity, philanthropy and partnership. Her companies were the ones booming right now and Fred intended on getting to her through Tony. He seemed to wonder why Tony hadn't gone to meet his boss for help, but then he thought about it, maybe Miss Huckings also wanted to know him too because Fred was proving to be a big challenge to her leadership of the market. He wasn't going to let any so-called business woman take business away from his companies. "Very beautiful isn't she?" Fred gently took his wine on the table and sipped while eyeing Tony. "Yes, very beautiful, I've always known her to be." Fred knew he was expecting the question so he asked. "Always known her?" Tony smiled. "Yes, it isn't the first time we meeting, she was or is rather, a close acquaintance of mine, if you'd understand" oh yeah he did, he understood quite clearly. Fred dropped his glass and faced Tony closely. "I do, but what I don't seem to understand is how you could let a great girl like Katie go." He waited patiently for the reply. "Trust me, if it were to be under any other circumstance, wouldn't have. But some things are better left unsaid, anyway, this time around, I'm never going to let her go." He wanted Katie back, it was obvious. He also knew Katie was his date, that must be the reason he met him blocks away from the hotel and made it look like a coincidence. Fred was smart and even though he didn't know all the story, he knew Katie didn't want him back, she didn't have to tell him. And he was just going to do as she wanted, he also didn't want her with him. He wasn't going to let her go back to him, no he wasn't. He felt a sense of protectiveness and ownership towards her but he didn't care about any of that, he just couldn't imagine Katie with another man, and not especially Tony. He was here to prove she didn't affect him but things already got worse, he couldn't back out now. "Stay away from her, she can't ever be yours anymore." Fred warned. He couldn't believe he was protecting a girl, he never did that and definitely not a girl that he had just met a day ago, how ironic. Tony chuckled, "the same way she can't ever be yours? Listen, I know Katie more than you do, and you can't keep up with her, trust me, only I know who she really is and everything about her." Fred smiled now, Tony might have known her for a long time but Fred felt he knew her for long too even though it was just a day. "Well, you can say that again. Knowing won't make her go back to you. I dunno anything about you guys but I can say for sure that anything you guys had between you two..... is definitely over." Fred smiled wickedly, he never lost and he wasn't going to lose this challenge. "Let's see who turns out right." Tony also relaxed, it wasn't going to be an easy challenge but he was willing to take it anyway. "Copy that. "
Just then Katie walked out of the restroom and took her seat in front of him, still looking so beautiful and innocent. And at that moment, he knew she belonged to him. He wasn't planning on loving her or having a relationship with her, but he was willing to win the challenge and after all of that was over, he would go his way and forget he was ever attracted to a dangerous girl called Katie. She was a distraction and he hated distractions, he couldn't wait to get rid of her. "Do you need anything else?" He asked her. She flashed her eyelashes at him with a fake smile. He knew she wasn't comfortable with Tony around and he intended on taking advantage of that. "No thanks, I'm fine. It was a great day Fred and I appreciate a lot. It was nice meeting you Mr Lorrel, sorry, Tony, I think I should get going." She said and stood up. "Let me drop you at home." Tony also stood up. "She's my date, it just feels right to take her back home myself." Fred interrupted and stood up too and went to Katie. "Shall we." She nodded and he winked at Tony before leading her to the car. They both sat at the back seat and the chauffeur drove off.

link to chapter 1o to 21 http://www.donsimonii.com/p/love-happens-all-chapters.html
Re: Story, Love Happens by donsimoniiblog: 7:12am On Jan 16, 2018
"Oh my God, its burning." Katie screamed as she ran towards the gas cooker and turned it off, using a cooking fork to stir the egg she was frying. "The egg or your heart?" Tess asked her. They were both in the kitchen preparing breakfast of egg, soft bread, jam and some French Fies. Tess came to her and handed her a cup of coffee, she held hers too. Tess was a redhead, though still beautiful, you could call her a brunette, she wasn't as slender as Katie but she wasn't too fat, her skin was as smooth and white as snow White's. Katie had always been jealous of her beauty and figure. She rested on the kitchen table now just as Katie arranged the egg she fried into the soft bread and spread jam on each bread. "Tess, my heart isn't burning and small things like this can't affect me. I'm never going back to him." Katie said just as she walked pass Tess to the refrigerator after sipping out of her coffee and dropping it. She got two soft drinks from the refrigerator and walked straight to the dining while Tess trolled behind her, still wanting to hear more. "Its the reason he came here, for you." Katie arranged the ready-made bread on the table and walked back to the kitchen to bring some plates and the soft drinks. "I know Tony better than that Tess, he is far from letting a girl be the reason for his decisions. He is here for a reason and that, I don't care about." She placed everything on the dining and went to bring two glasses for the drinks. "Are you saying all of this because its what you think or its because of Fred?" Tess pressed just as she assisted in bringing the french fies to the dining and they arranged the plates well.

Oh Fred, she remembered how he had brought her home. He didn't kiss her, and she wondered why. She would have thought he thought her too ugly to until he told her how beautiful she was and how she was making him go crazy, he kissed her on the forehead after all and they departed with the statement 'we shall see'. Meaning it was still not going to end there. The way things were going was confusing Katie and sometimes, everything felt like it was planned and was not a coincidence. "You should know me too well that I don't make decisions 'cos of anybody and definitely not a stranger that I just met two days ago. Something I can say for sure is that Tony didn't come here just for me and he doesn't want me back, he wants something through me and I don't intend on giving him anything he wants." They both settled down to eat. "You think its sex?" Tess asked. "Nope, something more, it can't be sex. Why would he come back for the same reason we broke up after knowing fully well I ain't ready to give him anything? Its something different" And her mind told her it was something dangerous. She wasn't ready for any distractions as she came here mainly for work. She already had an appointment with Georgina the next week and she needed to prepare her questions and her work tools. She needed to free her mind from whatsoever was happening because the mind does every work, the body is just a means.

Tess prayed. "We thank you God for the gift of this food and for the lives of the people about to eat it. We pray that we may always see reasons to thank you as we would never lack, bless us and keep us safe from any harm, we pray through Christ our Lord." Katie responded "Amen." Just as they were about to eat, a knock was heard on the door and they were both surprised. "Maybe its Danny, I'd go get it." Tess said and went to the door. Katie took one of the bread and started eating, savouring the sweetness and opening one of the soft drinks. Tess was taking long and she didn't hear any sound of someone entering. She decided to stand to up see who it was. She walked to the entrance and saw Tess, backing her, arguing with someone. "Tess who is it? " Tess looked back. "Katie I told him you don't wanna see him." Katie moved closer. "Who is...." Just then Tony's face showed from the door. What the hell was he doing here and how did he know where she was staying, this son of a bitch. He pushed his way past Tess and walked to her just as Tess closed the door behind him. "What are you doing here?" Katie demanded, stepping him in his tracks. "I came to see you." He said.

"What part of I don't want you back don't you understand?" She asked. Tess walked past them, "I'd leave you two to talk." And she left. "Katie, no matter what you do, you can't get me away from you." He said, he wore a tight jean and a designer top that showed his figure well from head to toe, he had always been handsome even when casual or official. "Well, I ain't stopping you. You can chase as far as you can, none of my business, now if you'd let me, I will escort you to the door." She said and was about walking by his side to the door when he held her arm to stop her. Then knowing not where it came from or how it happened, she felt his mouth on hers in a very deep kiss, he continued kissing her until he stopped and stepped back. She felt him on her lips, she remembered how passionate their kiss used to be and how close they always were. She remembered how she had cherished him above all things and left her goal just to be with him until she lost her first job because of him. But he proved he wasn't worth it. "Do you remember Katie, how our kiss used to be? How it used to feel? How you had always wanted more. Tell me you don't, tell me you ain't still affected by me, tell me you don't want me back." His voice was hoarse and rough and passionate that she was tempted to wrap her arms around him shouting she wanted him back in her heart and in her bed. But she knew too well than to do all that. Apart from not being cheap, she wasn't stupid too. She didn't expect everything to be normal by her affirmation that she wanted him back. Things would never be the same and she wasn't ready to go into a relationship that would be half heartened. Katie raised her chin up, walked up to him and faced him eyeball to eyeball. "Tony Lorrel, you don't affect me anymore, I feel nothing for you anymore and lastly, I don't want you back and never will, understood? Now get OUT." she said and pointed to the door for him to leave. He smiled in a way that told Katie he wasn't affected by her harsh words, then he walked out.

link to chapter 11 to 21 http://www.donsimonii.com/p/love-happens-all-chapters.html

She didn't want him back but those words, she knew deep down in her heart that she didn't mean them fully. She would die before she let him realise that. Besides, she might still have something for him, but she wasn't going back to him. Not ever!!!
Re: Story, Love Happens by donsimoniiblog: 10:30am On Jan 17, 2018
Katie waited patiently at the reception of Huckings Incorporated. She finally had an appointment with her. It was easier for her to get one and that still surprised her because she had thought it would be hard to get her attention. But something told her that other reporters weren't so lucky. The past week has been dry and uneventful. Not that she didn't like it but she hasn't heard from neither Tony nor Fred for some days now. It couldn't have been over, she knew it. The more reason she was disturbed. She was going to check out her new house that would take nothing less than four months to perfect. She was going to check the structure and see where they were on the site. But right now, she needed to focus on the job that brought her to town. "She wants to see you now." The blonde oval faced lady presumably the secretary came to meet Katie where she was sitted with her files and tab. "Okay, thanks." She stood up and walked to Georgina's office, a typical successful rich woman's office. She looked around the gorgeous office. It was spacious and beautiful. It was well ventilated and decorated. Since the office was on the eleventh floor of the building, the view of the streets looked small and dim, but still beautiful anyway. One could easily see the woods, fields, houses, shops, fellow companies from the window just as the woman who was meant to be Georgina was looking right now. She was leaner than she expected with her back turned to her and glass of wine between her fingers. Her figure looked like that of a model's and it was obvious the gym was friends with her. Her hair was long and black, very black. She wore a gown that cost more than Katie's yearly rent back in the city. Katie had always dreamt of buying a dress by that same designer.
"Beautiful isn't it??" Said the voice of the woman, very calm and soft. "Just as if you have the whole town under your feet and you can either crush them or rule them. The feeling you get when you can see everything from just one place." She continued. "Seems like a place where someone can think and reason, not a place where someone can wade off sorrow and all. Could imagine a successful business woman like you has a place like this to reason and to come up with ideas." Feeling obliged to, Katie contributed. The woman finally turned to her. "Brilliant, very brilliant. I'm impressed." She was beautiful as a matter of fact and apart from the lines on her face that make-up couldn't cover, she looked very young but no matter how hard she took care of herself, age is something that can't be avoided. "Pardon my manners, i'm Katie Laurens, a reporter from National news." Katie introduced. "Of course, the most brilliant of them all." Georgina said. "I'm flattered." Katie smiled. "Oh common, i'm very sure you have thought about the reason I chose to have an appointment with only you out of all reporters, I want to make sure my story isn't manipulated or misunderstood and after a lot of investigation, you are the best person I came up with." Georgina said as she ordered for cups of coffee on the receiver. Katie knew that getting the appointment easily meant something was different, but she still felt there was more to it because she knew she wasn't the best reporter in the whole city. The woman wanted something that only Katie could give and she wondered what. "And again, i'm flattered and very grateful. So ma'am, if you don't mind, we should get to business." Katie said. "Oh yes, let's move to the couch" And that, they did. Katie brought out her apparatus as she settled down for the interrogation.
"As a child, what did you dream of becoming when you grew up?" Katie asked. The woman resembled someone, just as Katie took a close look at her. But she didn't know who. "Smart. I haven't always dreamt of being a business woman, that question was personal wasn't it?" Georgina smiled just as their coffee was brought to them. "Figured it was the best way to get to know and understand you as a person, besides, not everyone had the privilege of achieving his or her childhood dreams" katie responded as she thanked the Secretary and took a long sip from her coffee. "Yes. I've always dreamt to be an actress. A model. Wanted to be a star, to act, to pretend to be someone else, to be seen by many. Funny enough i've always thought to be a villain." Georgina said. "Odd, everyone wanna be a hero" Katie looked closely at her and tried to remember who she looked like. "Not everyone, or do you?" The question struck Katie. This woman seemed to know a lot about Katie and this interrogation felt she was the one being interrogated instead of interrogating. "What brought about your dream of being a business woman and being this successful?" Katie continued. "Well, personal stuffs. When things didn't go the way I wanted them to be, I had no other option, I wanted to prove myself to someone." Katie looked at her straight. "The person must be someone special then." Katie knew she was going to avoid the question. "Next question Miss Laurens." Katie smiled knowingly at her. "Do you or did you have a family?" Katie asked. "Yes, I had a husband and a son." Georgina replied and without being asked to, she continued. "Lost them a long time ago, and my son is the reason i'm doing all of this." Katie wanted to know more. "What happened to them." Katie asked. "An accident, I was the only survivor." Georgina said in a way that made Katie feel sorry for her. "I'm so sorry for that" but she just smiled. "Oh don't be, its in the past." Katie had the impression that she was a strong woman and she liked her for that. How she wished she also could get over her past. "One last question miss and we will be done for today." Katie declared an hour later after asking other business questions. "Oh miss, I wish it wasn't the last and i'm looking forward to our next appointment, twas fun talking and sharing things with you. Please ask." Georgina said. "What's the name of your son?" Georgina was hesitant at first and Katie thought she wasn't going to talk until she said it. "Fredrick."
Katie prepared coffee and settled down in her room in front of her desktop to work. The investigation was suspicious and she intended on finding out everything about this woman. Something told her she wasn't who she seemed she was and she was going to find out who she really was. It wasn't because the name of her son was Fredrick, well, thousands of people bear that name, but Katie just had a strange feeling. She browsed the net for Fredrick Huckings. There were a lot so she limited it to Danpa since it was Georgina's home town, there, she found none. No one was bearing Frederick Huckings in Danpa and even in Middle city, none. Her so called son doesn't exist. Katie became more interested. Something just told her to check on Fredrick Stiles and she saw his written interrogation when he also showed his face to the public. Oops, so Fredrick was a business man too. Well, that must be the reason he rode expensive cars. She went through his statement thoroughly and found nothing related to Georgina there. Silly, what was she thinking, how could mother and son bear different surnames? Well, maybe Georgina wanted to pretend to have a family when she had none, most business men and women did that to earn the respect of people as being matured enough.
She was almost so sure until she saw something that made her change her mind in Fredrick's statement. He was talking about his family. 'My mother became our enemy and went against us, even changed her name just to be distinct from us, she shouldn't be part of this statement...."
Katie began to think. His mother was his enemy? According to his business statement that she just went through, he was the most successful business man in Danpa. Forget the fact that she was fortunate to meet him under strange circumstances, he was going to be a challenge to Georgina. What if the statement "I am doing all of this for my son" that Georgina said meant that she was in the business to face her son since she was his enemy. Wow, this was damn complicated and she intended on finding out what the hell was going on and it would start by she, asking Fred some questions about his mother whom he called his enemy. She was going to find out about the relationship the two had. What if Frederick was Georgina's son?

link to chapter 12 to 22 http://www.donsimonii.com/p/love-happens-all-chapters.html
Re: Story, Love Happens by donsimoniiblog: 8:18am On Jan 18, 2018
Fred waited impatiently in his office for the knock on his door. What exactly was she doing here? He never mixed his business life with his personal life. Never! So what was Katie Laurens doing in his office? He had been waiting since his secretary called him that Katie wanted to see him. Its been two weeks now since they last saw after the dinner date. He had been disturbed ever since, and had been stalking her everyday since he heard her story, but Georgina Huckings was giving him a tough time. She wanted to take control of the market which Fred wouldn't allow. He had been in the business long before her and after all, she was just a woman, an ordinary woman and he wouldn't lose to a woman. He had spent the better part of his two weeks coming up with new ideas to attract more shareholders to his company and recruiting more experts to handle stuffs, he would still lead the economic market no matter what.
Oops, and there he heard it, the knock he had been waiting for. "Come in." He called and the door opened as Katie walked in. He had expected something casual for an informal visit but her dressing spoke indirectly to him that it was strictly business which made him wonder what exactly she was here for if not for a friendly visit. "Hey Mr Stiles, I'm Katie Laurens from National news and I'm here to ask you some questions." She said. So she was a reporter, interesting. She was even working for National news, the best News company in the city. He gestured for her to sit. "Oh Katie, you don't have to be formal, you know that." He told her. He couldn't take his eyes off her. He never did. Her curves and hips were brought out by her tight suit skirt and the lines curving her breasts were shown by the camisole tightened by the suit jacket that was buttoned right below her breasts. Her flat tummy made her shape gorgeous and she looked beautiful the way she styled her blonde hair. Either casual or formal, she was spectacular. "Yes I have to be, because this is strictly business." She replied raising her chin up in a gesture that he was sure, made her feel in control. "Alright ma'am, you can ask your questions." He said just as he called his secretary for two glasses of wine for the both of them.
"Mr Stiles, I'm very sure you have been interviewed before by other reporters when you were about showing your face to the public so I'm going to leave the primary and go straight to what brought me here exactly." She said looking at him straight in the eye which made him wonder if it wasn't the same lady that was crying on his shoulders, so vulnerable, two weeks ago. She looked cold and harsh, well, he loved those who kept their personal life away from business. "Miss Laurens, you're keeping me on suspense. Have I done anything wrong?" He asked as their wine was brought to them. "Not exactly, but when I was going through your statement, I saw this part and I came to think that you didn't expatiate on it well, I'm here so you could complete it." She showed him some writings on her tab and he saw the part she zoomed, his statement about his mother. He became very uneasy. "I will be very sad to inform you that its personal and I have the right to my privacy in my business, I told other reporters that." He told her. But she wasn't moved, she dropped her files and tab and came to sit on the same couch he was sitting, a little bit close to him. "Well, other reporters, not Katie. Fred, forget being formal now, look at me as the girl that you met two weeks ago that shared her ordeals with you when you were on the same bed, I want you to tell me about your mother and why she changed her identity and refused to be identified by your father's name." She said. Fred was surprised how she could change easily in a moment. He couldn't do that. Anytime he was personal, he was strictly personal and same with business. "Thought you said it was strictly business." He asked her but she just smiled. "I knew you weren't going to tell me that easily according to what I read on the reporters' file about the reason you couldn't tell them about your mother, so I thought I could ask you as a friend." She was just too sweet to refuse and though a lot of people have asked him that he didn't tell, he felt like pouring everything to this lady. "Why do you want to know?" He asked. "Well, I'm working on a report that I found out was associated with you. So Fred, please talk to me as a friend. Don't hide anything. I trusted you with my past, trust me with yours and I won't make it public, I promise." She touched his hands and he felt vulnerable immediately. Tears welled up in his eyes as events started coming back to his memory, events that he had tried his best to lock out, been long he told anyone about it.
"Vanessa Stiles, that was her name. Very beautiful and caring. She was the best mother in the world when I was twelve. I loved her dearly but not as much as my father, even at that age, I could tell he loved her more than his own life. We were all happy together and things were going on smoothly." He remembered how things had been, how his mother would take him to school every morning and tell him he loved her. How he was always showing off to his friends the beauty of his mother, how she was the closest thing to him, he missed those moments. But now, it was like they never even happened. "She travelled when I was fifteen, I never wanted her to go but she had to, for business reasons. I felt something bad was gonna happen to her and I wanted to follow her but she wouldn't let me. She left. And that was when my mother died to me. She didn't come back for two years, two fucking years. Dad also didn't know her where about, he was broken, we thought something bad had happened to her as I said. We were restless, we couldn't live our lives 'cos she wasn't there. We reported to the police and involved everyone and every news station we could, we spent one year hoping. Even those at her work said she never reported and even wanted to fire her until they realised she was missing." Fred looked at Katie, she was paying full attention and never left his hand, was encouraging him. He remembered how things had been tough for them for the two years she was away, how he had fallen sick most times. How he would write a letter on a kite each day and fly it to her and wait outside for a reply that never came. "We had lost hope that she would ever come back until one day. One fucking summer afternoon that we heard a knock on the door. I went to open it and it turned out to be Vanessa. She had changed, her face had changed but there was still a little resemblance that made me know it was her, she wasn't that beautiful but her figure also changed too, she had that supermodel shape and when I saw her, I didn't know whether to run and hug her or just close the door. Well I closed the door on her face and shouted that my mother was dead until my dad came to open the door and let her in. He accepted her, he loved her, he brought her in back and we celebrated and rejoiced." Fred couldn't help but think that if his father hadn't opened the door for her that day, if only they had kept her out of their house and lives, things wouldn't be the same way they were, his father wouldn't be handicapped. "We thought it was only her physical appearance that changed, little did we know that her behaviour and way of thinking also changed with it. She was another person entirely, very different and cold. She and dad had quarrels every fucking time, they always fought and dad always apologised, we always did as she wanted. Dad loved her to the extent that he willed all his properties to her when she asked for it. He was blinded by her love and I was too young to understand what was going on, at seventeen. They kept everything between them. She started treating me badly, always beating and wiping me, always irritated by my sight, she always locked me indoors when she had visitors. Strange visitors. Until she told my dad she wanted to be a supermodel, that it had been her dream all long and didn't want to stay with us, she wanted to leave and she did just that taking all we had, all our properties along. Dad didn't wanna give up on her, he never did, he chased her, begging and begging for her to come back. He went to extreme length to get her back. In the process of begging her, he had a fatal accident when I was nineteen that made him handicapped with less than one possibility of becoming normal again." He cried hard, the pain was just too much for him now when he remembered the state his father was. "Oh my gosh I'm so sorry." He looked at Katie as she offered him an handkerchief. "She never came back, still never did. She changed her name, to a stage name or something, I don't care to know. Heard she died in an accident some, years later, she deserved more than that. She used my dad and I and made us suffer." He still wondered what made her change. She never told them what happened within the two years she was away. But he didn't give a Bleep, she betrayed them and it was all he could think of.
"I'm so sorry Fred, so sorry, you've been through a lot and...." Her phone rang then, she excused herself to pick it and when she came back, she became very uneasy, he noticed, her face became pale and he wondered what happened. "I'm really sorry but I have to go right now." She said. "Is everything okay?" He asked but she just waved it off. "Its nothing." He stood up to meet her. "Well, guess I have helped you in your report well enough." She smiled. "Yes, I got all I need." She said and took her files then walked to the door. "Katie.." He called, she looked back. "Wanna ask you, who are you reporting about?" He asked her. "Georgina Huckings, I guess you know her already." And with that, she walked out. What!! Georgina. Interesting, he was going to still talk about her with Katie, guess it was high time he paid her a visit.

link to chapter 13 to 22 http://www.donsimonii.com/p/love-happens-all-chapters.html
Re: Story, Love Happens by donsimoniiblog: 12:16pm On Jan 21, 2018
chapter 13

Fred waited impatiently in his office for the knock on his door. What exactly was she doing here? He never mixed his business life with his personal life. Never! So what was Katie Laurens doing in his office? He had been waiting since his secretary called him that Katie wanted to see him. Its been two weeks now since they last saw after the dinner date. He had been disturbed ever since, and had been stalking her everyday since he heard her story, but Georgina Huckings was giving him a tough time. She wanted to take control of the market which Fred wouldn't allow. He had been in the business long before her and after all, she was just a woman, an ordinary woman and he wouldn't lose to a woman. He had spent the better part of his two weeks coming up with new ideas to attract more shareholders to his company and recruiting more experts to handle stuffs, he would still lead the economic market no matter what.
Oops, and there he heard it, the knock he had been waiting for. "Come in." He called and the door opened as Katie walked in. He had expected something casual for an informal visit but her dressing spoke indirectly to him that it was strictly business which made him wonder what exactly she was here for if not for a friendly visit. "Hey Mr Stiles, I'm Katie Laurens from National news and I'm here to ask you some questions." She said. So she was a reporter, interesting. She was even working for National news, the best News company in the city. He gestured for her to sit. "Oh Katie, you don't have to be formal, you know that." He told her. He couldn't take his eyes off her. He never did. Her curves and hips were brought out by her tight suit skirt and the lines curving her breasts were shown by the camisole tightened by the suit jacket that was buttoned right below her breasts. Her flat tummy made her shape gorgeous and she looked beautiful the way she styled her blonde hair. Either casual or formal, she was spectacular. "Yes I have to be, because this is strictly business." She replied raising her chin up in a gesture that he was sure, made her feel in control. "Alright ma'am, you can ask your questions." He said just as he called his secretary for two glasses of wine for the both of them.
"Mr Stiles, I'm very sure you have been interviewed before by other reporters when you were about showing your face to the public so I'm going to leave the primary and go straight to what brought me here exactly." She said looking at him straight in the eye which made him wonder if it wasn't the same lady that was crying on his shoulders, so vulnerable, two weeks ago. She looked cold and harsh, well, he loved those who kept their personal life away from business. "Miss Laurens, you're keeping me on suspense. Have I done anything wrong?" He asked as their wine was brought to them. "Not exactly, but when I was going through your statement, I saw this part and I came to think that you didn't expatiate on it well, I'm here so you could complete it." She showed him some writings on her tab and he saw the part she zoomed, his statement about his mother. He became very uneasy. "I will be very sad to inform you that its personal and I have the right to my privacy in my business, I told other reporters that." He told her. But she wasn't moved, she dropped her files and tab and came to sit on the same couch he was sitting, a little bit close to him. "Well, other reporters, not Katie. Fred, forget being formal now, look at me as the girl that you met two weeks ago that shared her ordeals with you when you were on the same bed, I want you to tell me about your mother and why she changed her identity and refused to be identified by your father's name." She said. Fred was surprised how she could change easily in a moment. He couldn't do that. Anytime he was personal, he was strictly personal and same with business. "Thought you said it was strictly business." He asked her but she just smiled. "I knew you weren't going to tell me that easily according to what I read on the reporters' file about the reason you couldn't tell them about your mother, so I thought I could ask you as a friend." She was just too sweet to refuse and though a lot of people have asked him that he didn't tell, he felt like pouring everything to this lady. "Why do you want to know?" He asked. "Well, I'm working on a report that I found out was associated with you. So Fred, please talk to me as a friend. Don't hide anything. I trusted you with my past, trust me with yours and I won't make it public, I promise." She touched his hands and he felt vulnerable immediately. Tears welled up in his eyes as events started coming back to his memory, events that he had tried his best to lock out, been long he told anyone about it.
"Vanessa Stiles, that was her name. Very beautiful and caring. She was the best mother in the world when I was twelve. I loved her dearly but not as much as my father, even at that age, I could tell he loved her more than his own life. We were all happy together and things were going on smoothly." He remembered how things had been, how his mother would take him to school every morning and tell him he loved her. How he was always showing off to his friends the beauty of his mother, how she was the closest thing to him, he missed those moments. But now, it was like they never even happened. "She travelled when I was fifteen, I never wanted her to go but she had to, for business reasons. I felt something bad was gonna happen to her and I wanted to follow her but she wouldn't let me. She left. And that was when my mother died to me. She didn't come back for two years, two fucking years. Dad also didn't know her where about, he was broken, we thought something bad had happened to her as I said. We were restless, we couldn't live our lives 'cos she wasn't there. We reported to the police and involved everyone and every news station we could, we spent one year hoping. Even those at her work said she never reported and even wanted to fire her until they realised she was missing." Fred looked at Katie, she was paying full attention and never left his hand, was encouraging him. He remembered how things had been tough for them for the two years she was away, how he had fallen sick most times. How he would write a letter on a kite each day and fly it to her and wait outside for a reply that never came. "We had lost hope that she would ever come back until one day. One fucking summer afternoon that we heard a knock on the door. I went to open it and it turned out to be Vanessa. She had changed, her face had changed but there was still a little resemblance that made me know it was her, she wasn't that beautiful but her figure also changed too, she had that supermodel shape and when I saw her, I didn't know whether to run and hug her or just close the door. Well I closed the door on her face and shouted that my mother was dead until my dad came to open the door and let her in. He accepted her, he loved her, he brought her in back and we celebrated and rejoiced." Fred couldn't help but think that if his father hadn't opened the door for her that day, if only they had kept her out of their house and lives, things wouldn't be the same way they were, his father wouldn't be handicapped. "We thought it was only her physical appearance that changed, little did we know that her behaviour and way of thinking also changed with it. She was another person entirely, very different and cold. She and dad had quarrels every fucking time, they always fought and dad always apologised, we always did as she wanted. Dad loved her to the extent that he willed all his properties to her when she asked for it. He was blinded by her love and I was too young to understand what was going on, at seventeen. They kept everything between them. She started treating me badly, always beating and wiping me, always irritated by my sight, she always locked me indoors when she had visitors. Strange visitors. Until she told my dad she wanted to be a supermodel, that it had been her dream all long and didn't want to stay with us, she wanted to leave and she did just that taking all we had, all our properties along. Dad didn't wanna give up on her, he never did, he chased her, begging and begging for her to come back. He went to extreme length to get her back. In the process of begging her, he had a fatal accident when I was nineteen that made him handicapped with less than one possibility of becoming normal again." He cried hard, the pain was just too much for him now when he remembered the state his father was. "Oh my gosh I'm so sorry." He looked at Katie as she offered him an handkerchief. "She never came back, still never did. She changed her name, to a stage name or something, I don't care to know. Heard she died in an accident some, years later, she deserved more than that. She used my dad and I and made us suffer." He still wondered what made her change. She never told them what happened within the two years she was away. But he didn't give a Bleep, she betrayed them and it was all he could think of.
"I'm so sorry Fred, so sorry, you've been through a lot and...." Her phone rang then, she excused herself to pick it and when she came back, she became very uneasy, he noticed, her face became pale and he wondered what happened. "I'm really sorry but I have to go right now." She said. "Is everything okay?" He asked but she just waved it off. "Its nothing." He stood up to meet her. "Well, guess I have helped you in your report well enough." She smiled. "Yes, I got all I need." She said and took her files then walked to the door. "Katie.." He called, she looked back. "Wanna ask you, who are you reporting about?" He asked her. "Georgina Huckings, I guess you know her already." And with that, she walked out. What!! Georgina. Interesting, he was going to still talk about her with Katie, guess it was high time he paid her a visit.

link to chapter 14 to 22 http://www.donsimonii.com/p/love-happens-all-chapters.html
Re: Story, Love Happens by donsimoniiblog: 12:16pm On Jan 30, 2018
Chapter 14

Katie gasped for breath as she got into her car. She removed her jacket to ease off the heat that wrapped her like cloth. It was her voice, she recognised it quite well. Oh she did, how could she forget that kind of voice? Never. The same voice that hunted her dreams, that never left her everyday That same voice had called her. Helena. Gosh it was Helena's voice, she was alive, Helena was alive. How was that possible, how? She had watched her fall from the window. She remembered that night. How could she forget? She remembered quite well how Wayne had come to her room that night as usual. She was already nineteen then but was still living with them, enduring all the pain and terror which only Helena knew about. They had planned it together, that Helena would be the one to sleep on the bed instead of Katie and Katie would take a picture of Wayne forcing Helena, then they would send to their mother and they would agree that Wayne was going through mental disorder for trying to rape his sister. He would be taken to the Mental Asylum and would be out of their lives forever. They had planned everything well but things didn't go as they planned. Wayne had started forcing Helena and when he realised it wasn't Katie, he got angry and pissed and they started arguing. Katie had managed to take a picture and was still hiding when Wayne mistakenly pushed Helena down the window. Katie had come out of her hiding place and watched as Helena fell shouting her name. Wayne pushed her away so she wouldn't see her fall on the ground. He was also scared and afraid. He had killed his own sister. Katie used the opportunity to run out of the house and out of their lives forever. She never went back till today only to be saved by Tess' family and they became friends before she started to live by herself.
Now Helena was alive and back and had actually called her to meet up at a bar close to Georgina's company. How had she survived? Katie couldn't hel but wonder as she parked in front of the bar now and got out. She entered the bar and waited for her, her heart beating ten times faster. Was it a prank o was she really alive? She sat on a table and waited. Then a figure stood over her, a shadow at first then it grew into a shape, a gorgeous one. Katie looked up to see Helena looking beautiful in her red flay dress and a diamond necklace and earrings. She wore silver heels to match. Helena had always been the fashion one, she was the one that taught Katie how to dress but Katie turned out to like jean trousers and tops while Helena developed a desire for nice gowns. Katie stood up to meet her. She sa her face, glowing. She hadn't aged much for the past eight years, not at all. She was still the same, just that she had grown full breasts and an interesting figure. They stood there for a while, eac of them silent. "Kate....." Katie ran straight to hug her. She wrapped her in a long warm hug. Her sister, her lost sister was back, back to her.
"Helena, how...how have you been?" Katie finally asked after releasing Helena and sitting down opposite her. Helena smiled. "Missed your sister thi much?" She asked. "Oh gosh." Katie held both of he hands and kissed them. "I've been really good, at least free from Wayne. How bout you?" Helena asked her. "Oh yes. I've been doing spectacularly well Helena." Katie said. "Helena? Thought we gave each other names, I call you Kate, you call me Lena Forgotten so soon?" Helena said, Katie laughed, how she missed her sister. "Oh common. How could I forget such a thing, I never forget anything related to my sister. I've just not come out of my shock tha you're here, I...I thought you died." Katie looked at her straight. "Well, guess I didn't." Helena smiled. She was looking more beautiful than Katie remembered. "How did you survive? I saw you fall off the window, how exactly are you still alive?" Katie asked her. "I was saved. The window was facing the streets directly, I fell on an ongoing car, i was mere luck. The owners of the car were also surprised and shocked, the driver stopped the car immediately after feeling something hit their car. They took me to the hospital where I stayed for weeks. I explained everything that happened to the and they decided to adopt me. They took very good care of me." Katie could smell some lies in her story, she had a feeling Helena was just trying to make her believe, not what really happened. But she was past caring, oh yes she was, no matter how sh was saved, all Katie could think of was that she ha her sister back. "I wanted to see you, I've been trying to contact you but my foster parents said it would be good for me if I stayed anonymous for some time so I could be safe. Then I decided to check you out once more, I saw your blog, you are a reporter I see, got your information from there." Katie smiled, she couldn't stop smiling. "What about you? What do you do now?" She asked. "I am a business lady now, I work for my adopted parents." Helena said. "Woooow, I'm happy you are alive Lena I can't express my happiness baby, thank goodness. Katie said and she suddenly became quiet before she asked. "Have you heard from Wayne?" Helena looked at Katie and her smile wiped off. "No I haven't, have you?" Katie shook her head.
They talked for another one hour incessantly, catching up on stuffs. Katie told her too about how she survived and about who she was staying with and also, what she was doing presently at Danpa. They even shared boyfriend stories and all the dates they have had. Katie told her about Tony and Fred but not about Georgina, she was still working on that.
"Katie, can you leave Tess and come and stay with me, I don't wanna let you go again, no please, don't say no, I don't want you away from my sight." Helena finally said after some time. Katie didn't think twice about it, she also wanted to be close to her and she knew Tess would want some privacy with Danny, so she was going to meet her and live with her and never lose her again, not ever. "Oh yes Helena, I will, I also don't wanna lose you anymore." With that, they both stood up to hug each other for a long time before finally departed.

chapter 14 to 22 http://www.donsimonii.com/p/love-happens-all-chapters.html
Re: Story, Love Happens by donsimoniiblog: 3:12pm On Jan 31, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Girl Rushed To The Hospital After Serious S*x Romp With Her Boyfriend In Delta / Confessions Of A Cheating Wife: My Sex Experience With Two Lovers / Twelve(12) Ways To Turn Her On Without Touching Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 452
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.