Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,882 members, 7,802,850 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:15 PM

Photos Of A Groom Crying At His Wedding - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Photos Of A Groom Crying At His Wedding (44102 Views)

Moment A Groom Rebuked A Photographer For Getting Too Comfortable With His Bride / Indian Groom Runs Away From His Wedding And Jilted Bride Marries A Wedding Guest / Mother And Daughter Crying At Her Traditional Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of A Groom Crying At His Wedding by kings09(m): 8:41pm On Dec 30, 2017
udemejack:
speak for yourself,people's emotion are not the same.Personally i cry when i realize that i have achieved a great feat
cry does not mean that he is a weakling,its just an expression of an internal joy of sadness,it was not meant for women alone.
Stop fanning yourself with clothe because you dont cry or feel emotional,thats not an achievement..
However u see it, u can be emotional but is lame for a groom to cry. Its weak
Re: Photos Of A Groom Crying At His Wedding by Stellamariss(f): 8:44pm On Dec 30, 2017
JayCynic:
he has not yet started crying, when he finally gets to see the woman's wide bore-HOLE, im sure he will faint
silly comment
Re: Photos Of A Groom Crying At His Wedding by Nobody: 8:46pm On Dec 30, 2017
The guy dey f uck up. Catching feelings unnecessarily.
Re: Photos Of A Groom Crying At His Wedding by udemejack(m): 8:49pm On Dec 30, 2017
kings09:
weak?......
And you think that cry is the real definition of weakness?.thats far from the truth bro
Re: Photos Of A Groom Crying At His Wedding by jaxxy(m): 8:49pm On Dec 30, 2017
ClitoPen:
Una dey see adorable tears but dude just remembered his couple neighbour that fought that morning...just crossed his mind that he is getting his own liability wholesale! lipsrsealed

I think its cos he feels like the luckiest niggah rite now cos he probably neva deserved the gal after all his mistakes and flaws. Lucky bast@rd dey call it. Lol

Ok modified after reading the story line. He was just emotional about the song and situation. I wud do exact same thing if 1 or 2 particular songs where played at mines.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A Groom Crying At His Wedding by baby124: 8:54pm On Dec 30, 2017
Eyah...
Re: Photos Of A Groom Crying At His Wedding by EmekaBlue(m): 9:01pm On Dec 30, 2017
D best man na mumu...instead of u to dey yab ur man to man up u dey increase d cry by mitching around cleaning d fvckin tears
Re: Photos Of A Groom Crying At His Wedding by jaxxy(m): 9:01pm On Dec 30, 2017
kings09:

Its not at all and neither does it mean men who didn't cry were strong depends on d reason and situation. Its like u saying a guy who beats ladies is strong is dat the true test for strength of a man?
Re: Photos Of A Groom Crying At His Wedding by millionboi2: 9:05pm On Dec 30, 2017
udemejack:
to all you up there saying trash...the following might be the reason behind his emotional breakdown;
1.maybe he feels lucky to have finally nab that his best best half.
2.maybe his parents are dead and he his wishing that they were around to have witnessed this great day.
3.He cant wait to step out of the cage of bachelorhood.
4.He feels lucky to have someone like her.
Oga thy is nothing special abt wedding.
Re: Photos Of A Groom Crying At His Wedding by lordswill03: 9:05pm On Dec 30, 2017
Best man on duty.
Re: Photos Of A Groom Crying At His Wedding by udemejack(m): 9:10pm On Dec 30, 2017
millionboi2:
Oga thy is nothing special abt wedding.
to you?
Definitely thats not the case with every other person.
You are right in your own way.
Re: Photos Of A Groom Crying At His Wedding by millionboi2: 9:19pm On Dec 30, 2017
udemejack:
to you?
Definitely thats not the case with every other person.
You are right in your own way.
weddin is special to women,not men.
Re: Photos Of A Groom Crying At His Wedding by mickeymimi: 9:31pm On Dec 30, 2017
toprealman:
Super story

Ha ha I must have been watching 2much nollywood movies ...... grin
Re: Photos Of A Groom Crying At His Wedding by slimbless(f): 9:34pm On Dec 30, 2017
udemejack:
to all you up there saying trash...the following might be the reason behind his emotional breakdown;
2.maybe his parents are dead and he his wishing that they were around to have witnessed this great day.
did just call bachelorhood cage
Re: Photos Of A Groom Crying At His Wedding by ClitoPen: 9:35pm On Dec 30, 2017
Jabioro:
Happy new year in advance...with wholesome prosperous 2018..
Wish u the same bro
Re: Photos Of A Groom Crying At His Wedding by udemejack(m): 9:45pm On Dec 30, 2017
millionboi2:
weddin is special to women,not men.
hasty conclusion of issues like this can be really annoying.
Re: Photos Of A Groom Crying At His Wedding by udemejack(m): 9:46pm On Dec 30, 2017
slimbless:
did just call bachelorhood cage
YES,any objection?
Re: Photos Of A Groom Crying At His Wedding by Nobody: 10:11pm On Dec 30, 2017
Mrkumareze:
It's always like that for those with soft genuine mind . I did same at a point during my wedding. A thought came to my mind " so.am finally getting married to someone" that was when I even realized I was about taking an oath of marriage.

I can understand that. I am not married but I am with this guy who is so awesome, sometimes I cannot believe I could be so lucky. Now, I rarely show emotions but when I think of him and how he respects me, I tear up.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of A Groom Crying At His Wedding by Jabioro: 10:42pm On Dec 30, 2017
ClitoPen:
Wish u the same bro
Amen!!!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A Groom Crying At His Wedding by Fezzolee: 11:22pm On Dec 30, 2017
Hahahahah
midolian:
Op change your title..There is nothing adorable about a man crying angry
Re: Photos Of A Groom Crying At His Wedding by Probz(m): 12:16am On Dec 31, 2017
As much as it's nice to seeing men becoming more warm and affectionate that's anal-f*cking gay. LMAO.
Re: Photos Of A Groom Crying At His Wedding by Probz(m): 12:19am On Dec 31, 2017
mickeymimi:
eeyaa! .....he must love the bride .......very emotional and might be the crying type ....some men do cry u know grin

Gay men do.
Re: Photos Of A Groom Crying At His Wedding by tomdon(m): 4:45am On Dec 31, 2017
udemejack:

So getting your better half is now something you should weep about..
Too much oestrogen in the blood na im de cause that rubbish for una
Re: Photos Of A Groom Crying At His Wedding by BuddhaPalm(m): 6:00am On Dec 31, 2017
udemejack:

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A Groom Crying At His Wedding by Kelly2713(m): 6:03am On Dec 31, 2017
tongue

Re: Photos Of A Groom Crying At His Wedding by udemejack(m): 7:20am On Dec 31, 2017
tomdon:

So getting your better half is now something you should weep about..
Too much oestrogen in the blood na im de cause that rubbish for una

i choose to disagree with you...since you cant or may not do it,dont think that its actually a crime or a deal breaker if another man does..its all about individual differences
Re: Photos Of A Groom Crying At His Wedding by godquality: 7:39am On Dec 31, 2017
What's wrong in being emotional? He's human. There's nothing funny about it. People should get their priorities right.
Re: Photos Of A Groom Crying At His Wedding by Rejoice5000(f): 7:45am On Dec 31, 2017
Na so she hook me ooh,sorry man.
Re: Photos Of A Groom Crying At His Wedding by palz(m): 8:06am On Dec 31, 2017
Someone cries is never a weakness, be a man or woman.....it's just another way of making urself stronger the next minute.....

Even our lord Jesus wept....it's means we are all mere mortals and we do have emotions
Re: Photos Of A Groom Crying At His Wedding by palz(m): 8:15am On Dec 31, 2017
Someone cries is never a weakness, be a man or woman.....it's just another way of making urself stronger the next minute.....

Even our lord Jesus wept....it's means we are all mere mortals and we do have emotions.

Do we know if someone challenged him that he can not get married in his entire life?
Things happen everyday that prompts people to weep for the right or wrong reasons....

But like this youngman...I chose to cry for the best reason cos marriage is a blessing from God
Re: Photos Of A Groom Crying At His Wedding by Josephamstrong1(m): 9:12am On Dec 31, 2017
udemejack:

#word.
This could only happen when you look back and now, seeing how far you've gone when people never believed in you and here you're getting down with a wonderful woman... as in you've been convinced that she's just an Angel, a God sent.
Forget all this guys forming macho, there are emotions a man can't hold back.
I never believed my tear gland was still working until something happened, first time before any girl, I cried with my ex like a kid. We couldn't hold it. She started consoling me... lol. I was like since I've started, lemme finish it. I cried bro.
Matilda, wherever you're... This particular memory lingers.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A Groom Crying At His Wedding by Ihatelove(f): 9:20am On Dec 31, 2017
Tugsramm:
d tin no concern u hater. As far as ur groom no fit borrow money 4 ur wedding dat means na wheel barrow den go use cari u cum wedding.no offense
hater!! e be like na the same thing you wan do!! na wheelbarrow dem dey use ur village, I understand. civilization fall on you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bride & Groom Sleeping On Their Wedding Day / Why I Won't Attend My Cousin Brother's Wedding Ceremony Today / Tuface, Davido, Kcee, Among Other 500 Celebrities Storm Anambra For Oba Carnival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.