Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:11 AM

Photos Of A Groom Crying At His Wedding - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Photos Of A Groom Crying At His Wedding (44112 Views)

Moment A Groom Rebuked A Photographer For Getting Too Comfortable With His Bride / Indian Groom Runs Away From His Wedding And Jilted Bride Marries A Wedding Guest / Mother And Daughter Crying At Her Traditional Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of A Groom Crying At His Wedding by udemejack(m): 9:34am On Dec 31, 2017
Josephamstrong1:

#word.
This could only happen when you look back and now, seeing how far you've gone when people never believed in you and here you're getting down with a wonderful woman... as in you've been convinced that she's just an Angel, a God sent.
Forget all this guys forming macho, there are emotions a man can't hold back.
I never believed my tear gland was still working until something happened, first time before any girl, I cried with my ex like a kid. We couldn't hold it. She started consoling me... lol. I was like since I've started, lemme finish it. I cried bro.
Matilda, wherever you're... This particular memory lingers.
i can relate bro...the tears will just be flowing upandan uncontrollably.
Its priceless
Re: Photos Of A Groom Crying At His Wedding by Tugsramm(m): 6:44pm On Dec 31, 2017
Ihatelove:

hater!! e be like na the same thing you wan do!! na wheelbarrow dem dey use ur village, I understand. civilization fall on you
we may cum frm d same village,sense fal on u.no take empty head enter 2018

Re: Photos Of A Groom Crying At His Wedding by Ihatelove(f): 7:42pm On Dec 31, 2017
Tugsramm:
we may cum frm d same village,sense fal on u.no take empty head enter 2018
on you too
Re: Photos Of A Groom Crying At His Wedding by Tugsramm(m): 7:46pm On Dec 31, 2017
Ihatelove:
on you too
i don't want to mak new enemie.so no more beef,i love u dat al
Re: Photos Of A Groom Crying At His Wedding by Ihatelove(f): 8:17pm On Dec 31, 2017
Tugsramm:
hahahahaha you too
Re: Photos Of A Groom Crying At His Wedding by Ihatelove(f): 6:54am On Mar 29, 2018
Tugsramm:
kiss
Re: Photos Of A Groom Crying At His Wedding by videoitlimited: 9:49pm On Mar 31, 2018
Let's customise your video event for you. This is better
done by involving you.
Past, childhood VHS video of those that are to be married can be converted to digital format.

Call 070 3184 3869

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bride & Groom Sleeping On Their Wedding Day / Why I Won't Attend My Cousin Brother's Wedding Ceremony Today / Tuface, Davido, Kcee, Among Other 500 Celebrities Storm Anambra For Oba Carnival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.