Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,481 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:16 PM

Buhari's Appointments: Death Toll Rises To Eight - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Appointments: Death Toll Rises To Eight (38902 Views)

Senate Makes A U-turn, Lifts Embargo On Buhari’s Appointments / Osinbajo: Christians, South Biggest Beneficiaries Of Buhari’s Appointments / Buhari’s Appointments: Presidency’s List Inaccurate; Several Names Omitted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Appointments: Death Toll Rises To Eight by ikoduduakpode(m): 11:17am On Dec 31, 2017
it is finish, is over.
Re: Buhari's Appointments: Death Toll Rises To Eight by modalov: 11:18am On Dec 31, 2017
We told them it would happen but they didn't listen

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Appointments: Death Toll Rises To Eight by 9ja083: 11:19am On Dec 31, 2017
This has been on for a very long time. Just that we started seeing it recently. This is a very deliberate act to loot money. Very corrupt ppl elected as leaders. EFCC will see this and keep calm. They won't go and do their job.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Appointments: Death Toll Rises To Eight by omartins1(m): 11:19am On Dec 31, 2017
E tire person o

sinaj:
Na wa o!

This kind govt sef. Those alive are looking for appointment here and there while dead people are getting appointment with ease.
Re: Buhari's Appointments: Death Toll Rises To Eight by Linpressh(f): 11:26am On Dec 31, 2017
buhari is confuse of himself

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Appointments: Death Toll Rises To Eight by Addme: 11:26am On Dec 31, 2017
nzeobi:
This is not funny any longer

Forget the dead. Talk about the living. Deborah Iliyas. Congo DR Ambassador appointed chair of Nigerian College of Aviation Tech

confusion at its peak
Tell me you are joking....
Anyway nothing surprises us again in this regime.
Re: Buhari's Appointments: Death Toll Rises To Eight by Addme: 11:34am On Dec 31, 2017
Lipscomb:
Yet still better than Jonathan nothing this got to do with governing.
Yes it has a whole lot to do with governance.It simply shows lack of organization,incompetence, ineffectiveness, poor cordination and decision making and total loss of administration control by Buhari himself.Tell me how they want to govern Nigeria of over 180million people when they can't handle just 209 names effectively?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's Appointments: Death Toll Rises To Eight by onyiloyi(m): 11:35am On Dec 31, 2017
Hehehehehe @ "death toll rises" na accident? abi na bomb blast wey death toll dey rise

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Appointments: Death Toll Rises To Eight by FRESHG(m): 11:36am On Dec 31, 2017
KehnnyCares:
This is getting messier. I don't want to regret my decision for voting for Buhari

It will be really painful and sadden hearted, I lost my two paying jobs cos of this man and I'm still having a positive thoughts about his administration. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry embarassed
YOU ARE THE REAL DEFINITION OF ZOMBIE

7 Likes

Re: Buhari's Appointments: Death Toll Rises To Eight by EternalTruths: 11:37am On Dec 31, 2017
Rhesusmonkey:
I will vote for buhari in 2019 as a pay back to those i warned in 2015. una think say na only una wicked, this is just the beginning. sai baba till 2023.

God bless you.

We Igbos should vote Buhari in 2019 as a payback for Afonjas treachery.

Let Buhari destroy Nigeria since Afonjas detest the SS/SE ruling them.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Appointments: Death Toll Rises To Eight by ripbubu: 11:40am On Dec 31, 2017
OfficialAwol:
Stupidity is after going to queue up at the filling station to buy fuel at 300 and poor into your rickety "I pass my neighbor" to charge your phone, only to come online and defend Buhari.

It's beyond stupidity. it's full hardy.

Sarrki
Ngeneukwuewu
madridguy
MrHistorian, etc.

What do you fools have to say about Buhari Now disturbing the dead? 8 of them at that?
olol lol
Re: Buhari's Appointments: Death Toll Rises To Eight by ettybaba(m): 11:40am On Dec 31, 2017
Lumideety:
I need to travel out of dis country. ..
No be only you.
Re: Buhari's Appointments: Death Toll Rises To Eight by Nobody: 11:41am On Dec 31, 2017
9ja083:
This has been on for a very long time. Just that we started seeing it recently. This is a very deliberate act to loot money[b][/b]. Very corrupt ppl elected as leaders. EFCC will see this and keep calm. They won't go and do their job.
This is so true.They are looking for campaign money by any means necessary.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Appointments: Death Toll Rises To Eight by Livefreeordieha(m): 11:41am On Dec 31, 2017
baybeeboi:
More names of dead people are still coming up from Buhari's appointment list.

Kayode Ogundamisi has added more names to the already published which has taken the number to eight (cool
ahahahha lol@ death toll rises...Shey na genocidal appointments niii?iyam not hondastanding ooooo����

Re: Buhari's Appointments: Death Toll Rises To Eight by ripbubu: 11:42am On Dec 31, 2017
That how they claim pdp stole trillion.. So ask them how much tinubu or ameachi stolen they can't talk

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Appointments: Death Toll Rises To Eight by olisaemeka1(m): 11:45am On Dec 31, 2017
OfficialAwol:
Stupidity is after going to queue up at the filling station to buy fuel at 300 and poor into your rickety "I pass my neighbor" to charge your phone, only to come online and defend Buhari.

Sarrki
Ngeneukwuewu
madridguy
MrHistorian, etc.

What do you fools have to say about Buhari Now disturbing the dead? 8 of them at that?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Appointments: Death Toll Rises To Eight by olisaemeka1(m): 11:46am On Dec 31, 2017
sunbilor:
grin. Sai baba! Buhari till 2080.
grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Appointments: Death Toll Rises To Eight by Nobody: 11:47am On Dec 31, 2017
lol, at this juncture, Ngweneukwu and sarki have nothing to say any more

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Appointments: Death Toll Rises To Eight by RooneyAdmission(m): 11:48am On Dec 31, 2017
Most corrupt and useless country in the world the moment I change this passport will be the happiest day of my existence
Re: Buhari's Appointments: Death Toll Rises To Eight by Splashme: 11:48am On Dec 31, 2017
sholatech:
I can see many pmb supporters died while waiting to be appointed into the FG Boards. Ha Baba!
Re: Buhari's Appointments: Death Toll Rises To Eight by osusuallstars: 11:48am On Dec 31, 2017
in a sane country , many aides would have resigned but here they still get mouth to explain . Does it mean that there is no background checks on those to be appointed, find out if they really need the appointment and are willing to serve? i thank God for Nnamdi Kanu for letting the whole world know that buhari led government is a zoooooooooooooo

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Appointments: Death Toll Rises To Eight by 9ja083: 11:49am On Dec 31, 2017
comshots:
This is so true.They are looking for campaign money by any means necessary.

[Exactly!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Appointments: Death Toll Rises To Eight by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 11:49am On Dec 31, 2017
The list of WhiteWalkers
Re: Buhari's Appointments: Death Toll Rises To Eight by engrchykae(m): 11:52am On Dec 31, 2017
Pmb commits blunders with swagger

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Appointments: Death Toll Rises To Eight by GoodGovernance: 11:52am On Dec 31, 2017
Stupidity is when you think that appointment lists,created about 2 years ago and with over 1,000 persons,would not contain at least 8 dead persons.

These appointment lists were created before the death of the 8 persons.These things happened in the past,just that we now have more mischief makers this time around.

For God's sake what's the big deal?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Appointments: Death Toll Rises To Eight by maasoap(m): 11:53am On Dec 31, 2017
OfficialAwol:

Sarrki
Ngeneukwuewu
madridguy
MrHistorian, etc.

This development is clearly giving you an erection. Not your fault but those lazy as$es collecting huge monthly salaries for doing nothing.
Re: Buhari's Appointments: Death Toll Rises To Eight by Ameekas(f): 11:57am On Dec 31, 2017
Nawa o baba is already communicating with the dead,they might beg for it and he just don't want to disappoint...

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Appointments: Death Toll Rises To Eight by GoodGovernance: 12:03pm On Dec 31, 2017
efela:
What is the problem on the list self even in university u we offer 100 people admission not all we resume some we died some we have accident, pls noting is wrong, we the list thank u

Thank you.

Only the insane people laments over normal expectations.

8 dead persons out of over a thousand people,appointed about 2 years ago,awaiting list approval.

Is it not more efficient to replace 8 dead persons thereafter,than to be searching for the dead in a very long list of appointments?

The fact is that as at the time of drawing up the list,those now dead were still very much alive!

I am not surprised,many Nigerians reason with their anus.

This is one rare scenario,where the majority are stupid!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Appointments: Death Toll Rises To Eight by Investnow2017: 12:04pm On Dec 31, 2017
It means NOBODY lobbied for the appointments. I see that positivity in the exercise, though kiss

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Appointments: Death Toll Rises To Eight by Nobody: 12:05pm On Dec 31, 2017
ajbabs:
Incompetence at its peak
PLEASE, I'm not asking the NORTH not to field their kinsmen for PRESIDENCY.....
............but, Please next time make sure you field COMPETENT and SOUND candidates for the position of ASO ROCK.....

Ain't we tired of these gross maladies...
Re: Buhari's Appointments: Death Toll Rises To Eight by hooklover: 12:10pm On Dec 31, 2017
Wat do Yoruba's c in buhari that with all this blunders they are shouting said buhari.Its clear Nigeria is run aground by d incompetent dullard.

Those are the only group giving buhari hope to continue his folishnesd in 2019..

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Appointments: Death Toll Rises To Eight by awa(m): 12:11pm On Dec 31, 2017
I am beginning to loss the leftover hope I have for this country.

Please can anyone help me with the cost of becoming a Ghanaian Citizen?

I don't tire for Naija..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Soldiers Capture Unknown Gunman In Anambra. 15 Kidnapped / Halliburton: Aisha Buhari Sues Fayose / Aminu Atiku Abubakar Freed By Court, Grants Wife Custody Of Children (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.