Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,106 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:16 PM

Buhari's Appointments: Death Toll Rises To Eight - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Appointments: Death Toll Rises To Eight (38906 Views)

Senate Makes A U-turn, Lifts Embargo On Buhari’s Appointments / Osinbajo: Christians, South Biggest Beneficiaries Of Buhari’s Appointments / Buhari’s Appointments: Presidency’s List Inaccurate; Several Names Omitted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Appointments: Death Toll Rises To Eight by Nobody: 2:35pm On Dec 31, 2017
EternalTruths:
Na wa oooo

Is Buhari dead.?

This one he is appointing dead people to lead living people.

In the end, Afonjas voted in a party for the dead.
Dead Nigeria and dead APC government.

When Nigerians were calling APC and Buhari's government zombies government, they didn't believe us.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Appointments: Death Toll Rises To Eight by Vince77(m): 2:41pm On Dec 31, 2017
If you haven't given up on this administration yet then i wonder what you are waiting for.

Buhari is a total disgrace.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Appointments: Death Toll Rises To Eight by gr8ofnnetwork(m): 2:44pm On Dec 31, 2017
KehnnyCares:
This is getting messier. I don't want to regret my decision for voting for Buhari

It will be really painful and sadden hearted, I lost my two paying jobs cos of this man and I'm still having a positive thoughts about his administration. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry embarassed

You shall be appointed at the end of the tunnel. The earlier you delete the faster PMB enlist your name.
Re: Buhari's Appointments: Death Toll Rises To Eight by Urchman27(m): 2:52pm On Dec 31, 2017
The walking dead cheesy
Re: Buhari's Appointments: Death Toll Rises To Eight by dejiokiri(m): 2:59pm On Dec 31, 2017
To those I convinced in my area in ogbomoso to vote for Buhari, I'm really sorry, look for a place in your hearts to forgive me. ....

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Appointments: Death Toll Rises To Eight by AreaFada2: 3:07pm On Dec 31, 2017
I won't be surprised if dead people are already holding positions of influence in Buhari govt and collecting salaries, allowances and other perks. cheesy grin
Chai! 9ja is just a massive joke.

The docility of Nigerians is a show of utter foolishness and cowardice. shocked shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Appointments: Death Toll Rises To Eight by AreaFada2: 3:09pm On Dec 31, 2017
Jolar101:

Dead Nigeria and dead APC government.

When Nigerians were calling APC and Buhari's government zombies government, they didn't believe us.

Now we can see the dead in their graves getting juicy appointments. Zombie govt is even an understatement.
Re: Buhari's Appointments: Death Toll Rises To Eight by dfrost: 3:14pm On Dec 31, 2017
Lumideety:
I urgently need to leave travel out of dis country. ..

Sorry I had to modify. I share the same view with you. embarassed
Re: Buhari's Appointments: Death Toll Rises To Eight by mastermaestro(m): 3:18pm On Dec 31, 2017
3millionia:
President of the dead grin

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Appointments: Death Toll Rises To Eight by mastermaestro(m): 3:21pm On Dec 31, 2017
KehnnyCares:
This is getting messier. I don't want to regret my decision for voting for Buhari

It will be really painful and sadden hearted, I lost my two paying jobs cos of this man and I'm still having a positive thoughts about his administration. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry embarassed

You are under a spell.

Re: Buhari's Appointments: Death Toll Rises To Eight by GoodGovernance: 3:28pm On Dec 31, 2017
musa234:
Stupidity and zombiesm is when you don't know that 90% of now apc members were once in the pdp. Until we learn to look beyond party lines,tribe or religion, we will never get it right.. I voted this government, I was a huge fan of baba, but he has let me down, let's call a spade a spade unless you gain something from this government and you don't want to speak ill of it,but they just goofed here.. Please let's say the truth at all times

It is worse when you combine stupidity with daftness.

90% of APC are PDP members and they are the one controlling the executive arm? abi?

The key executive decision makers in APC:

Buhari- PDP?
Oshinbajo-PDp?
90% OF MINISTERS pdp?

SGF pdp?

Chief of staff PDP?

APC chairman PDP?

APC leader,Tinubu PDP?

By the way,let even agree, without conceding to your statistics:

If 90% of NNPC staff moves to SHELL,then NNPC and SHELL are the same,abi?

A govt that you voted for has goofed, because some appointees died before the approval of an appointment list?What is more efficient for Buhari to do?Replace the dead appointees?or should have searched for dead appointees on the list of over 1000?

Are you aware that as we speak,the 2018 recurrent salary expenditure budget, was based on certain number of government employees,some of which might have died this year? So Buhari should recall the budget for revision ,to reflect those that might have died?

I am also expecting the death toll for 2018 recurrent salary expenditure. grin

Stupidity and Daftness..

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Appointments: Death Toll Rises To Eight by Lilimax(f): 3:36pm On Dec 31, 2017
This man Buhari should just resign asap abeg... Just saw this online... shocked

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Buhari's Appointments: Death Toll Rises To Eight by freeze001(f): 3:44pm On Dec 31, 2017
KehnnyCares:

E never reach u be dat. Stay strong o! No regret d person wey make u lose money n work.
Re: Buhari's Appointments: Death Toll Rises To Eight by GoodGovernance: 3:49pm On Dec 31, 2017
Lilimax:
This man Buhari should just resign asap abeg... Just saw this online... shocked

You saw it online and you believe it,no independent confirmation?

Then you must be daft!

Buhari joined the military at the age of 19 in 1961.The biafra war took place in 1967.So he was 25 and not 33.He was born in 1942.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Appointments: Death Toll Rises To Eight by Lilimax(f): 3:52pm On Dec 31, 2017
GoodGovernance:

You saw it online and you believe it,no independent confirmation?

Then you must be daft
!

Buhari joined the military at the age of 19 in 1961.The biafra war took place in 1967.So he was 25 and not 33.He was born in 1942.
Can't you comment without using abusive word? This must change in 2018. Happy new year!
Re: Buhari's Appointments: Death Toll Rises To Eight by GoodGovernance: 3:54pm On Dec 31, 2017
Lilimax:
Can't you comment without using abusive word? This must change in 2018. Happy new year!

I hate mischief makers, with passion.

Happy new year 2018 to you too!
Re: Buhari's Appointments: Death Toll Rises To Eight by chernest2002: 3:55pm On Dec 31, 2017
What do you expect from olodo president? One without elementary school cert.but is not his fault but zombies.
Re: Buhari's Appointments: Death Toll Rises To Eight by OyiboOyibo(m): 4:02pm On Dec 31, 2017
Breaking News.... Somebody just whispered into my left ear that President Muhammadu Buhari has sacked his spokesperson Femi Adesina and replaced him with ace journalist, Late Dele Giwa! How true is this?
Re: Buhari's Appointments: Death Toll Rises To Eight by wildernessVoice: 4:11pm On Dec 31, 2017
ajbabs:
Incompetence at its peak

Lend your voice aloud to
#shamefulPosthumousAppoitments#
Re: Buhari's Appointments: Death Toll Rises To Eight by myproperty(m): 4:12pm On Dec 31, 2017
Lipscomb:
Yet still better than Jonathan nothing this got to do with governing.
The government appoints eight dead men to work with a dead government and to execute dead ideas to finally kill her people with poverty and hopelessness. God forbid, come 2019 ''government of the dead must go to the grave''
Re: Buhari's Appointments: Death Toll Rises To Eight by myproperty(m): 4:29pm On Dec 31, 2017
musa234:
Stupidity and zombiesm is when you don't know that 90% of now apc members were once in the pdp. Until we learn to look beyond party lines,tribe or religion, we will never get it right.. I voted this government, I was a huge fan of baba, but he has let me down, let's call a spade a spade unless you gain something from this government and you don't want to speak ill of it,but they just goofed here.. Please let's say the truth at all times

Stupidity include when you say stupid lies.the so called 90 percent didn't appoint dead prople when they were at the other side.if 90percent are from pdp that means pdp members would not be as much as labour party or apga. Every time the mess up they would lie that APC is 90 percent PDP. Blatant liers
Re: Buhari's Appointments: Death Toll Rises To Eight by Atk1nson(m): 4:37pm On Dec 31, 2017
GoodGovernance:

Stupidity is when you think it was Buhari that brought fuel scarcity to Nigeria and not PDP that ''transformed'' Nigeria into a fuel importing country,for 16 wasted years and then expect Buhari to solve the problem and provide environment for fully functional private refineries(I do not support govt run refineries) in 2 years plus!

Stupidity can mean any of the following:

1. Publishing without review a list purportedly received 2 years ago without the diligence of checking the relevance or suitability of the nominated persons involved, notwithstanding having in employment several paid aids.

2. Stupidity is a supposed anti-corruption government employing a wanted corrupt ex-public officer and nobody being accountable enough to explain why or who is responsible for that

3. Stupidity is a paid or unpaid supporter coming out to support something as stupid as the aforementioned. Even Lai Mohammed, Femi Adesjna and our own Sarrki have the decorum to watch this one slide.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Appointments: Death Toll Rises To Eight by Awoleesu(m): 4:42pm On Dec 31, 2017
KehnnyCares:

Living Dead (Zombie) spotted!

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Appointments: Death Toll Rises To Eight by bubu2019: 5:03pm On Dec 31, 2017
KehnnyCares:

in Baba's voice. kwontinu.you'll learn your lesson in your grave

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Appointments: Death Toll Rises To Eight by Uzee24: 5:07pm On Dec 31, 2017
APC is the definiton of Incompetence. While cockROCHAS Okoroawusa is busy moulding Statues and creating useless portfolios as ministries, Buhari is on oneside appointing the dead into board positions.

What was really the game plan of APC when they were contesting for power?
Is it to ruin us all and send us to hell?

Nigeria we fail thee!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Appointments: Death Toll Rises To Eight by naijasucks: 5:08pm On Dec 31, 2017
Nigerians are corrupt, that might be the reason Buhari prefers to appoint the dead.

baybeeboi:
More names of dead people are still coming up from Buhari's appointment list.

Kayode Ogundamisi has added more names to the already published which has taken the number to eight (cool
Re: Buhari's Appointments: Death Toll Rises To Eight by Duru009(m): 5:14pm On Dec 31, 2017
This is to tell you how incompetent this govt is !!

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Appointments: Death Toll Rises To Eight by ibkgab001: 5:38pm On Dec 31, 2017
OfficialAwol:
Stupidity is after going to queue up at the filling station to buy fuel at 300 and poor into your rickety "I pass my neighbor" to charge your phone, only to come online and defend Buhari.

It's beyond stupidity. it's full hardy.

Sarrki
Ngeneukwuewu
madridguy
MrHistorian, etc.

What do you fools have to say about Buhari Now disturbing the dead? 8 of them at that?

YESSSSSSSS THEY ARE
Re: Buhari's Appointments: Death Toll Rises To Eight by OfficialAwol(m): 5:59pm On Dec 31, 2017
KehnnyCares:

What are you?
Re: Buhari's Appointments: Death Toll Rises To Eight by uzoexcel(m): 7:08pm On Dec 31, 2017
this is embarrassing really

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Appointments: Death Toll Rises To Eight by CioAngels(f): 7:44pm On Dec 31, 2017
Nigerians refused government from reckless borrowing, moving money secretly from NNPC, Pension, and others failed so the only way is to create ghost workers to move the money. Nigerians, you think you are wise, my men are all over the place to manipulate you people, the money we must move to the north.
Re: Buhari's Appointments: Death Toll Rises To Eight by Femillionz(m): 7:49pm On Dec 31, 2017
ACHIEVABLE NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS TO BOOST YOUR CAREER IN 2018

http://jobintelng.com/2017/12/achievable-career-goals-new-year-resolution-proposals-plans/

Most of the time, New Year resolutions are just mere statements that we say to console ourselves for the upcoming new year. For many, new year resolutions are not close to achievable career goals you would be able to keep and they do not even cross the first thirty days and if some others fly till February 14th, then, you are among the lucky few.

Wild statistics would state that only 1% of people who make new year resolutions keep 50% of it judiciously. Its a great idea to make resolutions; a great way for us to look forward into the new year with optimism. Active optimisms rather than passive. It is just an open list of how you want the new year to be and how you want to go about it. The major issue here is that most resolutions are either too generic or impossible to measure.

Take a look at your career, set some things straight and right, fix measurable goals, track and be optimistic about them.

Read more here ----->>> http://jobintelng.com/2017/12/achievable-career-goals-new-year-resolution-proposals-plans/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Reason Why I Cannot Sack Yakubu Mahmood As INEC Chairman - Buhari Reveal / Between Peter Obi And A Nigerian Who Asked Him To Contest Presidency In 2023 / Adeleke To Directors: Accept Permanent Secretary Appointment And Get Fired

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.