Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,984 members, 7,799,362 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:41 PM

How Do You Intend To Spend Your Cross Over Night? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Do You Intend To Spend Your Cross Over Night? (12552 Views)

RCCG Cancels Cross-Over Service Nationwide / List Of States That Banned Cross-Over Service / Cross-over Service At Glory Dome, World’s Largest Church Auditorium, Abuja (PIX) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Intend To Spend Your Cross Over Night? by RuggedArab: 8:21pm On Dec 31, 2017
sinaj:
On my bed

Make I come chill with you on your bed. I need to be touching and playing with your hair.

Watcha say?? angry
Re: How Do You Intend To Spend Your Cross Over Night? by hafolerbi(m): 8:22pm On Dec 31, 2017
prayer
Re: How Do You Intend To Spend Your Cross Over Night? by SoldierBoy1(m): 8:22pm On Dec 31, 2017
Fussbot:
Goodnews ministry. Igbo Ile, ogbomoso.
seriously Ogbomoso!!!... My person... Me I dey go living faith Church for that express side.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Intend To Spend Your Cross Over Night? by Duru009(m): 8:24pm On Dec 31, 2017
Praying in tongues....... Praying in the holy ghost !!
Re: How Do You Intend To Spend Your Cross Over Night? by SenatorAiyzik: 8:28pm On Dec 31, 2017
Na to Bleep now what else start fucking by 11:59 end it by 12:01. Thats an internal crossing over to the new year. If there is one thing i dont wanna do is carrying over the sperm my testicules produced in 2017 to 2018 grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Do You Intend To Spend Your Cross Over Night? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Dec 31, 2017
Safiaaa:
Sp.areno1 what will you be doing?
Laying in bed thinking about you. Missed you

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Intend To Spend Your Cross Over Night? by Nobody: 8:32pm On Dec 31, 2017
Somewhere in the FCT
SoldierBoy1:
For which side Bro #MND
Re: How Do You Intend To Spend Your Cross Over Night? by mathias32(m): 8:32pm On Dec 31, 2017
f*vk all nite.. it been 5 years since I enter a church..
Re: How Do You Intend To Spend Your Cross Over Night? by Codedboy95(m): 8:32pm On Dec 31, 2017
markbenny:
from High school to Church, only the living can flex and praise God.

when I get home I will re-optimize my Facebook ads to send more traffic to my CPA offer on PeerFly, Money must be made right from day one
Hello i sent you a mail can you reply?.. i have something that you may want to know
Re: How Do You Intend To Spend Your Cross Over Night? by yanabazee: 8:33pm On Dec 31, 2017
zionmade1:
live at eagle square Abuja
What's happening there?
Re: How Do You Intend To Spend Your Cross Over Night? by SoldierBoy1(m): 8:33pm On Dec 31, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
Somewhere in the FCT
ok naw... Me I dey Ogbomoso here.
Re: How Do You Intend To Spend Your Cross Over Night? by blues343(m): 8:35pm On Dec 31, 2017
sinaj:
On my bed
Together With Him tongue
sinaj:
On my bed
Together With Him
Re: How Do You Intend To Spend Your Cross Over Night? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Dec 31, 2017
It will be streamed so we will be watching same thing cool
SoldierBoy1:
ok naw... Me I dey Ogbomoso here.
Re: How Do You Intend To Spend Your Cross Over Night? by TourismMan(m): 8:35pm On Dec 31, 2017
mifavour:
sleep sleep sleep
I have sent you a message on Instagram
Re: How Do You Intend To Spend Your Cross Over Night? by SonofHim: 8:35pm On Dec 31, 2017
Nothing in particular. Watching Emmanuel TV or Dove TV
Re: How Do You Intend To Spend Your Cross Over Night? by pointstores(m): 8:35pm On Dec 31, 2017
markbenny:
from High school to Church, only the living can flex and praise God.please I want to do facebook advert tgto drive traffic to my site

when I get home I will re-optimize my Facebook ads to send more traffic to my CPA offer on PeerFly, Money must be made right from day one

1 Like

Re: How Do You Intend To Spend Your Cross Over Night? by wittyt98(m): 8:36pm On Dec 31, 2017
At home playing PES 4,Surfing the net, Roll up. if you like spend your cross over in heaven's gate and be expecting spiritual Gift from God without putting in some work. I will spend my cross over night playing games and doing analysis on how to make 2018 a better year and simply thank God for the gift of Life, sleep and prepare for a new day ..lobatan grin

7 Likes

Re: How Do You Intend To Spend Your Cross Over Night? by TourismMan(m): 8:37pm On Dec 31, 2017
mathias32:
f*vk all nite.. it been 5 years since I enter a church..

Really?
Re: How Do You Intend To Spend Your Cross Over Night? by miketayo(m): 8:37pm On Dec 31, 2017
in church.. but its really just another day, dont lets over think it
Re: How Do You Intend To Spend Your Cross Over Night? by Nobody: 8:38pm On Dec 31, 2017
SpareNo1:
Laying in bed thinking about you. Missed you
embarassed embarassed. I'm going to church. I'm on my way. I'll pray for you kiss
Re: How Do You Intend To Spend Your Cross Over Night? by demsid(m): 8:40pm On Dec 31, 2017
GAZZUZZ:
u go high enter next year. Sha dey careful make u no go land for 2019.

4 Likes

Re: How Do You Intend To Spend Your Cross Over Night? by ButterFrost212(f): 8:40pm On Dec 31, 2017
On my bed liking pictures on Instagram undecided
Re: How Do You Intend To Spend Your Cross Over Night? by Michelle55: 8:41pm On Dec 31, 2017
Mass things!! will waltz with baba God tonight, can't thank HIM enough.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Intend To Spend Your Cross Over Night? by theblessings: 8:42pm On Dec 31, 2017
mapist:

Same here. Not deceiving myself with these new year wishes when everything out there remains the same.
keep faith, say some prayers by midnite, it wil be well
Re: How Do You Intend To Spend Your Cross Over Night? by Galacious1: 8:45pm On Dec 31, 2017
In my room. Nothing changes except that I'm going to be a year older pretty soon.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Intend To Spend Your Cross Over Night? by ponti93(m): 8:46pm On Dec 31, 2017
In my room... Drinking and watching a movie... Its just another day on the calendar... Life goes on... Money keeps coming

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Intend To Spend Your Cross Over Night? by markbenny(m): 8:47pm On Dec 31, 2017
Codedboy95:
Hello i sent you a mail can you reply?.. i have something that you may want to know

Waiting for your reply
Re: How Do You Intend To Spend Your Cross Over Night? by obomobo: 8:50pm On Dec 31, 2017
Same thing I do every crossover night, chilling in my room all alone

1 Like

Re: How Do You Intend To Spend Your Cross Over Night? by Cigo1(m): 8:50pm On Dec 31, 2017
Re-reading nairalands rules while shaking my head at "gay meetings"
Re: How Do You Intend To Spend Your Cross Over Night? by Nobody: 8:56pm On Dec 31, 2017
On my bed,alot of people believe the myth that going to church to pass over into the new year makes the year fruitful,but I don't buy into all that

5 Likes

Re: How Do You Intend To Spend Your Cross Over Night? by Nobody: 8:56pm On Dec 31, 2017
Safiaaa:
embarassed embarassed. I'm going to church. I'm on my way. I'll pray for you kiss
And dance for two. lol Dance like David danced

Pray for 'us' cheesy cheesy
Re: How Do You Intend To Spend Your Cross Over Night? by Nobody: 9:05pm On Dec 31, 2017
Michelle55:
Mass things!! will waltz with baba God tonight, can't thank HIM enough.

Yes o. Preparing for night mass.....by 9:30/10pm

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Did You Become A Christian Or Muslim? / My Testimony, My Survival (Graphic Images) / What Will Happen To Those Who Have No Knowledge Of The Gospel ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.