Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,683 members, 7,801,966 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:08 AM

Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends (50653 Views)

Thread For Heavy Stakers That See Betting As Investment And Not Gambling / Will The Suspension Of All Sporting Activities Help Our Youth To Stop Betting? / How Do I Stop Betting? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by skytouch2(f): 8:06am On Dec 31, 2017
Hi pep,

I discovered, there is no gain in patronizing all these betting companies as they gain while you lose heavily.
This year alone, I look back, and I recounted how much I have lost on betting alone this year. I think, is high time , one drop the idea.

Again, I haven't seen any bettors that made millions from betting to build houses or buy cars. Betting is like throwing one hard earned money into the lagoon.

What do you think people, betting is vain and waste of time .

205 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by TITOBIGZ(m): 8:12am On Dec 31, 2017
skytouch2:
Hi pep,

I discovered, there is no gain in patronizing all these betting companies as they gain while you lose heavily.
This year alone, I look back, and I recounted how much I have lost on betting alone this year. I think, is high time , one drop the idea.

Again, I haven't seen any bettors that made millions from betting to build houses or buy cars. Betting is like throwing one hard earned money into the lagoon.

God bless u bro, u just said my mind,i opened my bet history in all my accounts,i have lost a total of 401,532.51 only ds year alone
and won 97,342.29.

Am so done with those bastards. cry

256 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:18am On Dec 31, 2017
See this ones. cheesy

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by udemejack(m): 8:27am On Dec 31, 2017
Apart from that,it somehow seem to me as if that thing is being controlled evil, i have never been comfortable playing it and i have never won even a kobo before.this year marks the end of that nonsense.

78 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by mikejj(m): 8:30am On Dec 31, 2017
grin grin greedy minds will never win

42 Likes

Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by Masama: 8:32am On Dec 31, 2017
Stop wasting your time, they will never listen to you. As far as betting matter is concerned, experience is the best teacher

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by skytouch2(f): 8:35am On Dec 31, 2017
udemejack:
Apart from that,it somehow seem to me as if that thing is being controlled evil, i have never been comfortable playing it and i have never won even a kobo before.this year marks the end of that nonsense.

Honestly, it like that. May God be us. Betting is evil . cry

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by skytouch2(f): 8:37am On Dec 31, 2017
TITOBIGZ:

God bless u bro, u just said my mind,i opened my bet history in all my accounts,i have lost a total of 401,532.51 only ds year alone
and won 97,342.29.

Thanks bro. I have lost heavily since I started two years ago. Betting drove me into debts that I had to sell my land to clears debts.

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by Guliver(m): 8:53am On Dec 31, 2017
Beware of virtual soccer. DAT tin na ogbungwagwan

164 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by b0rn2fuck(m): 9:48am On Dec 31, 2017
TITOBIGZ:

and won 97,342.29.

your case in better, I lost over 40k in virtual and bet9ja, the only amount I won 5200, I frustrate, I kukuma throw the entire 5k2 on betting, the entire tin fiam inside sea, the amount have lost this year alone if not close to 1 milla, make God forgive us bettor

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by b0rn2fuck(m): 9:53am On Dec 31, 2017
Just imagine the pages alone, I don finish

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by TITOBIGZ(m): 10:11am On Dec 31, 2017
b0rn2fuck:
your case in better, I lost over 40k in virtual and bet9ja, the only amount I won 5200, I frustrate, I kukuma throw the entire 5k2 on betting, the entire tin fiam inside sea, the amount have lost this year alone if not close to 1 milla, make God forgive us bettor

Wow shockedshocked
Baba na strong man u be Oooo.
See me here dey vex say i don lost,
I nodey even try near that virtual rubbish.
Make person save him money better pass make person dey dash those werey.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by Delaw135: 11:36am On Dec 31, 2017
skytouch2:

Mr , what do you have to say to Atalanta that casted my 7000 yesterday? I chose
Newcastle 1x
Roma 1x
Torino 1x
Atalanta 1x . 2.23odds. Cagliari bet Atalanta 2- 1. Can you say it greed that made me to choose 1x for Atalanta?
from

122 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by Clever660: 11:38am On Dec 31, 2017
Betting is good & it is also bad.the good side is when ur winnings is far bigger than ur loss.but it is bad when ur loss is bigger than ur winning.the best thing is to treat it as a business not gambling.2ndly some betters have buy cars & build house with it.Especially those dat won millions.if for e.g u got a right source 4 uk pool draw & u bought only 5 draws & u stake 2k on it .and they play u will win a million plus.that can buy whatever 4 u.some website are trying 2.i saw bunley,hudefield,brighton & newcastle as draw yesterday 4 website but i ignored it .and they draw

14 Likes

Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by Clever660: 11:45am On Dec 31, 2017
I Still see correct score for liverpool leicester 2-1 on d same websiteS.just imagine only d 3

2 Likes

Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by Clever660: 11:59am On Dec 31, 2017
As for me i am not stopping.all i will do is to change strategies.as from tomorrow. 1.I will play nairabet instead of bet9ja.since i can withdraw 500 4rm nairabet not bet9ja dat is 5k .2.i will play only 2 & 3 odds.3.i will play only online.if u play d 2 shop & online.it is greed.u might loose both.4.my funding is 1k.i will start placing with 2h as d money progress i will increasd my stake.5 and last i will widraw always and make sure i am gaining.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by TITOBIGZ(m): 12:39pm On Dec 31, 2017
Clever660:
As for me i am not stopping.all i will do is to change strategies.as from tomorrow. 1.I will play nairabet instead of bet9ja.since i can withdraw 500 4rm nairabet not bet9ja dat is 5k .2.i will play only 2 & 3 odds.3.i will play only online.if u play d 2 shop & online.it is greed.u might loose both.4.my funding is 1k.i will start placing with 2h as d money progress i will increasd my stake.5 and last i will widraw always and make sure i am gaining.

I pity you bro, u better save that 1K in a fixed deposit.

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by stevespack(m): 1:40pm On Dec 31, 2017
Clever660:
Betting is good & it is also bad.the good side is when ur winnings is far bigger than ur loss.but it is bad when ur loss is bigger than ur winning.the best thing is to treat it as a business not gambling.2ndly some betters have buy cars & build house with it.Especially those dat won millions.if for e.g u got a right source 4 uk pool draw & u bought only 5 draws & u stake 2k on it .and they play u will win a million plus.that can buy whatever 4 u.some website are trying 2.i saw bunley,hudefield,brighton & newcastle as draw yesterday 4 website but i ignored it .and they draw
Help me with the site address pls.

2 Likes

Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by baddooski: 3:13pm On Dec 31, 2017
b0rn2fuck:
Just imagine the pages alone, I don finish
Wonderful!!!!! I never knew you bet, but why me no dey see u for that betting thread?
Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by b0rn2fuck(m): 4:47pm On Dec 31, 2017
baddooski:
Wonderful!!!!! I never knew you bet, but why me no dey see u for that betting thread?
I don't joke with anything related to money, betting, Shares, investment, but all na coded things until I just reveal today , I still have 4k ( I just credited)balance which I am going to place on tomorrow betting but virtual soccer tins na him they chop my money most

Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by Clever660: 5:15pm On Dec 31, 2017
TITOBIGZ:

I pity you bro, u better save that 1K in a fixed deposit.
U no well.u pity me for my money abi na ur own money.u wan tell me how 2 spend my money.am i a kid?.i do whatever i want with my money.not ur business.

21 Likes

Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by baddooski: 5:46pm On Dec 31, 2017
b0rn2fuck:
I don't joke with anything related to money, betting, Shares, investment, but all na coded things until I just reveal today , I still have 4k ( I just credited)balance which I am going to place on tomorrow betting but virtual soccer tins na him they chop my money most
I beg you in the name of whatever u believe on, please stop playing virtual, its a life wrecker.

18 Likes

Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by TITOBIGZ(m): 5:55pm On Dec 31, 2017
Clever660:
U no well.u pity me for my money abi na ur own money.u wan tell me how 2 spend my money.am i a kid?.i do whatever i want with my money.not ur business.

Whatever rocks ur boat bro,Is it my money?,am just looking out 4 a fellow bro,coz i was exactly like u 2yrs ago,believing that i 'll just change strategy. Write it down u go remember say 2day 31st of Dec,2017 (18:20:15PM) that one TITOBIGZ adviced u on ds ur new venture by the time them finish with u, #shallom gringrin

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by bigiyaro(m): 7:49pm On Dec 31, 2017
me i see bettin as an expence, people spend alot on alcohol, prostitutes, drugs n other bulshyts, i rada spend on bettin i might get sometin back

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by GreenVILLETiPS: 1:00am On Jan 01, 2018
Clever660:

Wat site were u talking about?
Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by GreenVILLETiPS: 1:04am On Jan 01, 2018
Clever660:

Care to share the website?
Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by Clever660: 2:00am On Jan 01, 2018
GreenVILLETiPS:

Care to share the website?
The site is www.predictz.com.they have predicted everton man u as draw
Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by Freethought(m): 3:06am On Jan 01, 2018
skytouch2:
Hi pep,

Well, Diff strokes for diff folks.. So dey say...

I haven't made millions from my bookie but I've made enuf hundreds of thousands to be able to acquire a 3 bedroom apartment and also furnished it

Planning to get a car this year dou...

And bfr yu ask.. Of course i did lose a couple of cash but my profits far far outweights my losses

10 Likes

Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by Freethought(m): 3:08am On Jan 01, 2018
mikejj:
grin grin greedy minds will never win
Exactly

4 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Aaron Samuel: Mercy Eke Denies Having Sexual Affairs With Super Eagles Star / The Moment I Realised Lionel Messi Was ‘Not Normal’ – Thierry Henry Reveals / Anthony Joshua Reveals Health Issue Before His First Fight With Ruiz.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.