Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,813 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:52 AM

Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends - Sports (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends (50686 Views)

Thread For Heavy Stakers That See Betting As Investment And Not Gambling / Will The Suspension Of All Sporting Activities Help Our Youth To Stop Betting? / How Do I Stop Betting? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by nkemjacob2(m): 9:00pm On Jan 01, 2018
What is this man typing. My friend Just won 120k 9jabet. Last two weeks and u re telling betting ain't good...

This is new year o. Becarefull

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by stevecantrell: 9:04pm On Jan 01, 2018
Guliver:
Beware of virtual soccer. DAT tin na ogbungwagwan

Fantasy football

Fantasy winnings grin
Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by phillthy(m): 9:35pm On Jan 01, 2018
there are other small small investments that one can turn to in 2018 with capital of less than 100k and be making small but steady profit on a regular.

check my signature to find out more
Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by menwongo(m): 9:40pm On Jan 01, 2018
baddooski:
I beg you in the name of whatever u believe on, please stop playing virtual, its a life wrecker.
Weting those bastard do me one night, I can't relate.

Spirit of dead is inside virtual

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by Ogaonos: 9:42pm On Jan 01, 2018
skytouch2:

Mr , what do you have to say to Atalanta that casted my 7000 yesterday? I chose
Newcastle 1x
Roma 1x
Torino 1x
Atalanta 1x . 2.23odds. Cagliari bet Atalanta 2- 1. Can you say it greed that made me to choose 1x for Atalanta?
no mind op nd otha dnt knw dt many pple enta betting due 2 buhari administratn.many werent into it during jona tym.thins ar hard.we reach a point in our country wer is eitha God wit personal efforts or devil dt mak u rich.dnt judge betters y is beta dan kidnappin nd yahoo +.
Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by baddooski: 9:43pm On Jan 01, 2018
menwongo:
Weting those bastard do me one night, I can't relate.
Spirit of dead is inside virtual
lol, please share so others can learn.
Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by flinton(m): 10:01pm On Jan 01, 2018
Santinojr:
Please I Need U To Educate Me On Cryptocurrency
Google might be helpful
Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by miqos02(m): 10:03pm On Jan 01, 2018
ayamdayvid:

Wrong bruv
they cant be correct all the time
Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by pekelepekele(m): 10:16pm On Jan 01, 2018
I know I have to jump in here and say one or two things about gambling , most folks on the betting thread knew me well years back.

Gambling is extremely bad , real bad for any sane person to indulge in.

It affects your thinking

Gambling causes depression which could lead to been suicidal

Gambling affects peoples behavior

Women that are married to gamblers are always maltreated and most cases they are been accused of being a witch(when losses sets in)

There is a lot more evil side about gambling that I will not be able to state here .

WORST PART YOU CAN NOT QUIT GAMBLING!!! WHY?

There is a way the human minds work.

We have only the power to suppress whatever we allow into our minds but getting them out is out of our hands , it takes supernatural intervention and not just some theory and determination bullcrap.

You can not quit GAMBLING for more than FIVE YEARS , that is if your mind is even that strong to suppress it for that long.

IN CONCLUSION YOU CAN NOT QUIT GAMBLING , YOU CAN ONLY EXCHANGE IT FOR ANOTHER HABIT SOMETHING SIMILAR ( FOREX , PONZIS e.t.c) .

I QUIT SPORT BETTING FOR BINARY TRADING........I WON'T LYE TO YOU IT SAME GAMBLING!!!!

GAMBLING IS VERY DEADLY!!!

IF YOU ARE VIEWING THIS THREAD AND YOU HAVE NOT STARTED GAMBLING , DO NOT GO INTO IT , I REPEAT DO NOT GO INTO IT!!!

GOODBYE

10 Likes

Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by PossibleUN: 10:19pm On Jan 01, 2018
Betting is evil. Thank God for my life today
Thanks bro. I have lost heavily since I started two years ago. Betting drove me into debts that I had to sell my land to clears debts. [/quote]
Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by Monsuru1966(m): 10:28pm On Jan 01, 2018
pekelepekele:
I know I have to jump in here and say one or two things about gambling , most folks on the betting thread knew me well years back.

It affects your thinking

Women that are married to gamblers are always maltreated and most cases they are been accused of being a witch(when losses sets in)

There is a lot more evil side about gambling that I will not be able to state here .

We have only the power to suppress whatever we allow into our minds but getting them out is out of our hands , it takes supernatural intervention and not just some theory and determination bullcrap.

You can not quit GAMBLING for more than FIVE YEARS , that is if your mind is even that strong to suppress it for that long.

IN CONCLUSION YOU CAN NOT QUIT GAMBLING , YOU CAN ONLY EXCHANGE IT FOR ANOTHER HABIT SOMETHING SIMILAR ( FOREX , PONZIS e.t.c) .

I QUIT SPORT BETTING FOR BINARY TRADING........I WON'T LYE TO YOU IT SAME GAMBLING!!!!

IF YOU ARE VIEWING THIS THREAD AND YOU HAVE NOT STARTED GAMBLING , DO NOT GO INTO IT , I REPEAT DO NOT GO INTO IT!!!

GOODBYE
pekelepekele

I sabi u
Long time baba

1 Like

Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by uvalued(m): 11:26pm On Jan 01, 2018
Fucktensei:
is it the basket betting you're referring to because it took me 4 months to familiarise myself with the game completely .. I also do draw no bet for 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th quarter respectively each and they enter, but be careful .. 4 odds at times can win 1 odd HT/ft cheesy grin ... So whatever you do, shine your eyes and stay away from teams you're not familiar with
Hmm that will be nice... Where do I start and what do I look out for?

1 Like

Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by chigostic54: 11:49pm On Jan 01, 2018
WTF!!! 6million+ since av been betting and I neva buy car talk less of building house. This 2018 is a No to betting, I drop u from now. Since 2016 up till 2017 = N6m+.

Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by Nobody: 12:11am On Jan 02, 2018
pekelepekele:

It affects your thinking

GOODBYE
oga forget that thing e...what kills people is Gambling to hit millions at once, if you waste about 500naira on gambling every week, it will not harm you...same as drinking beer...just bet responsibly

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by tzoracle: 12:17am On Jan 02, 2018
uvalued:

what is mlb?
and is nfl and nhl like football? please kindly give a basic understanding and i wiill take from there thanks

major league baseball, national football league and national hockey league. I still haven't gotten a hang of basketball tho. trying to understand college games more sha, that's where the real money is. most people make mistake by using soccer as their only source of accumulations, the same way soccer has sure teams so do these ones, pick one of each sure team from each sports, stake 1k per booking. just think of the idea of reducing the risks, but always remember nothing is fool proof

1 Like

Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by Nobody: 12:26am On Jan 02, 2018
baddooski:
visit 1xbet, they have such options and others like substitute player to score 2 goals, a team to score 3 goals in a row, player to score hatrick, brace, you go eat tire bro.
boss 1xbet na foreign bookie? and if yes, which currency is in use? thanks bro
Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by baddooski: 12:31am On Jan 02, 2018
DeckXavier:
boss 1xbet na foreign bookie? and if yes, which currency is in use? thanks bro
They have option for Naira during registration.
Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by Fucktensei: 3:09am On Jan 02, 2018
uvalued:

Hmm that will be nice... Where do I start and what do I look out for?
if you have livescore or flashscore app, use it and be closely observing each team performance before you go betting for them... Teams that I know that are really good in basketball are :FC Bayern Munich, Riesen Ludwigsburg, Panathinaikos, Dolomiti Energia Trento, Horsens IC, Worcester wolves, Iberostar Tenerife, Barcelona regal , BC real Madrid, BC Zenith st Petersburg, Asvel, Ratiopharm Ulm, CSKA Moscow, Monaco, Strasbourg, ADA Blois Basket, Le mans, Melbourne united , Helsinki seagulls, BC NOKIA, So many basketball team I know but I can't write them out here because of time

1 Like

Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by FX(m): 7:00am On Jan 02, 2018
chigostic54:
WTF!!! 6million+ since av been betting and I neva buy car talk less of building house. This 2018 is a No to betting, I drop u from now. Since 2016 up till 2017 = N6m+.
Instead of you to seek for help and bet like a business. Have you ever asked somebody what is the safest option to bet on a game. If you understand that one of the safest bet option is NO OWN GOAL , and you just get 4 of these bet with an odd of like 1.10 each giving you a total odd of like 1.5. It is very very rare for a team to score itself. It happens but very very rare. I bet you will always be smiling to the bank. How can you loose 6m when I made 600k profit.

1 Like

Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by Freethought(m): 7:14am On Jan 02, 2018
pekelepekele:

It affects your thinking

GOODBYE

It all depends on your definition of gambling.. I do not see sport betting as gambling but business and every business requires a little risk.. You not always certain how much profit you gonna make, how many clients /customers you gonna have, how long the business is gonna last.... For me I don't play everyday and when i play, I don't stake on games more than 2odds.. Infact sometimes it's just 1.30 odds...

Only when you stop trying to win 1 million with 100 naira, that is when you stop losing to bookies
Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by Freethought(m): 7:20am On Jan 02, 2018
FX:
Instead of you to seek for help and bet like a business. Have you ever asked somebody what is the safest option to bet on a game. If you understand that one of the safest bet option is NO OWN GOAL , and you just get 4 of these bet with an odd of like 1.10 each giving you a total odd of like 1.5. It is very very rare for a team to score itself. It happens but very very rare. I bet you will always be smiling to the bank. How can you loose 6m when I made 600k profit.

Most of dese guys just go into sports betting cos of what they always see on bet9ja Hall of fame... No strategies, no feasibility studies etc and that is why dere, when you open dere bet9ja acct it's bloodstream....

I avnt bn into sports betting for long, just over a year but i av a strategy and sometimes it takes me 2days to decide which teams to be on my tickets after enuf research abt them

2 Likes

Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by Remsilla(m): 7:45am On Jan 02, 2018
baddooski:
Its best u contact "idroid", he's a rookie when it comes to 1xbet.
Baba, do you mean to say he's a pro? because rookie simply means an amateur or a starter.

2 Likes

Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by chigostic54: 7:50am On Jan 02, 2018
FX:

Guy buzz me ur digit
Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by baddooski: 7:53am On Jan 02, 2018
Remsilla:

Baba, do you mean to say he's a pro? because rookie simply means an amateur or a starter.
yeah, thanks.
Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by FX(m): 8:03am On Jan 02, 2018
chigostic54:

Guy buzz me ur digit
whatsapp : Zero Nine Zero Two Nine Two Seven Four Four Six Eight
Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by forinclay: 1:41pm On Jan 02, 2018
You have to permutate your selection very well for the eight games. Using the formula I gave I can guarantee it would be had to get a loss. Of all the premiere league games in the top five divisions one should be able to pick one or two without a red card. Chat me up one WhatsApp or call for information sharing. Thanks!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by emmayayodeji(m): 4:19pm On Jan 02, 2018
Imposter:
Bet on even or odd goals and when u loose double ur bet... It's a 50 50 chance with high odds... U are bound to pick the right one in 5matches

Please. Shed more light this
Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by baddooski: 4:23pm On Jan 02, 2018
emmayayodeji:

Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by baddooski: 4:23pm On Jan 02, 2018
emmayayodeji:

google martigale system of betting bro.
Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by emmayayodeji(m): 4:36pm On Jan 02, 2018
baddooski:
google martigale system of betting bro.
I know martingale

I'm talking about the odd even stuff
Re: Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends by baddooski: 4:38pm On Jan 02, 2018
emmayayodeji:
I know martingale
I'm talking about the odd even stuff
betting on odd/even market.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Idah Peterside Welcomes Baby After 10 Years Of Marriage. Photo / Aubameyang Scores For Arsenal, Celebrates With Black Panther Mask (Photos) / Sergio Aguero Takes Sofia Calzetti, His 22-year-Old Girlfriend Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.