Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,926 members, 7,803,007 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 07:12 AM

Pics From The First Ofala Of Ezechumagha Of Ogidi Kingdom - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Pics From The First Ofala Of Ezechumagha Of Ogidi Kingdom (3277 Views)

Pictures From Ofala Festival In Anambra State / Onitsha Ofala Festival Of Obi Of Onitsha Kicks Off- PICTURES / Inside The Palace Of Ezechumagha Of Ogidi Kingdom HRM IGWE ALEX UZOR ONYIDO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pics From The First Ofala Of Ezechumagha Of Ogidi Kingdom by Kachifo3: 12:49pm On Dec 31, 2017
Chief Onyido has been crowned the fifth Igwe of Ogidi. Being the first Igwe outside the Amobi family, he took on the sobriquet the Ezechuamuagha 1 of Ogidi.

And as if that is not enough, he has celebrated his first ofala on 29th of december 2017. And it was a huge success.

It was cream de cream of our society that graced the occasion, first class traditional rulers, politicians, captains of industries etc.

Despite the fact that petrol is a scarce commodity, dignitaries made it all the way from far flown areas of our dear country!

To God be the glory and may the newly crown Igwe live long. We wish him blissful and successful tenure!

Now who will ever believe that such epoch will come to pass? Definitely not cynics among us whose sing song was A GA EJI OJOKO WEE CHI?

If men were God! It has happened and it is marvellous in our eyes! For God has spoken, who will contend?

I hereby counsel those nay sayers to turn a new leaf and remain positive! Thanks.

Re: Pics From The First Ofala Of Ezechumagha Of Ogidi Kingdom by Kachifo3: 12:51pm On Dec 31, 2017
More pictures

Re: Pics From The First Ofala Of Ezechumagha Of Ogidi Kingdom by Kachifo3: 12:52pm On Dec 31, 2017
Obi of onitsha

Re: Pics From The First Ofala Of Ezechumagha Of Ogidi Kingdom by Kachifo3: 12:55pm On Dec 31, 2017
Igwe John Umenyiorah, the ezedioramma of ogbunike, father of okwudili Umenyiorah of Dili motors and Eric Manny record..

Re: Pics From The First Ofala Of Ezechumagha Of Ogidi Kingdom by Kachifo3: 12:56pm On Dec 31, 2017
High chief

Re: Pics From The First Ofala Of Ezechumagha Of Ogidi Kingdom by giles14(m): 12:56pm On Dec 31, 2017
Kachifo3:
Obi of onitsha
more pix
Re: Pics From The First Ofala Of Ezechumagha Of Ogidi Kingdom by Kachifo3: 12:57pm On Dec 31, 2017
Representative of arewa community

Re: Pics From The First Ofala Of Ezechumagha Of Ogidi Kingdom by Nobody: 12:59pm On Dec 31, 2017
smiley

It feels so good to be an Igbo man Trust me.

Candid advice: If you are not an Igbo man, try to get an Igbo blood by marrying an Igbo woman.
If you are not an Igbo woman, jump at the opportunity to marry an Igbo man....

Beccaauuusssseeee.....Igbo amaka kiss

Cha....Cha....Cha...Cha...Igbo Kwenu...Yaaaah
Kwenu............Yaaaah
Kwezuonu......Yaaaaaaaaah cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pics From The First Ofala Of Ezechumagha Of Ogidi Kingdom by deco22(m): 1:04pm On Dec 31, 2017
First of all...

Which place is Ogidi.

Re: Pics From The First Ofala Of Ezechumagha Of Ogidi Kingdom by Nobody: 1:06pm On Dec 31, 2017
deco22:
First of all...

Which place is Ogidi.
Ogidi is in Anambra State
Re: Pics From The First Ofala Of Ezechumagha Of Ogidi Kingdom by Kachifo3: 1:10pm On Dec 31, 2017
Igwe n'olu ogidi

Re: Pics From The First Ofala Of Ezechumagha Of Ogidi Kingdom by deco22(m): 1:10pm On Dec 31, 2017
FortifiedCity:
Ogidi is in Anambra State
Ok,then I guess happy festival to them.

Re: Pics From The First Ofala Of Ezechumagha Of Ogidi Kingdom by Nebes: 1:10pm On Dec 31, 2017
Beautiful!!!
Re: Pics From The First Ofala Of Ezechumagha Of Ogidi Kingdom by Kachifo3: 1:12pm On Dec 31, 2017
High chief Emeka Nwabueze "Ajie of Ogidi Kingdom" CEO leophine residency Hotel.. Fmr special adviser to George Bush

Re: Pics From The First Ofala Of Ezechumagha Of Ogidi Kingdom by Kachifo3: 1:13pm On Dec 31, 2017
High chief Sam Mendu... Onwa Na etiri Ora of Ogidi

Re: Pics From The First Ofala Of Ezechumagha Of Ogidi Kingdom by Nobody: 1:14pm On Dec 31, 2017
deco22:
Ok,then I guess happy festival to them.
It has to be happy festival. Find the nearest park and enter a bus going to Ogidi.

Disclaimer: If you don't come back due to over enjoyment in the east, nobody should hold me responsible. cool
Re: Pics From The First Ofala Of Ezechumagha Of Ogidi Kingdom by Kachifo3: 1:14pm On Dec 31, 2017
High chief Emeka udeze "ogene of Ogidi" CEO vardis pharmacy

Re: Pics From The First Ofala Of Ezechumagha Of Ogidi Kingdom by Kachifo3: 1:15pm On Dec 31, 2017
High chief ifeanyi Udokwu, Onowu ogidi and fmr vice chairman APGA

Re: Pics From The First Ofala Of Ezechumagha Of Ogidi Kingdom by deco22(m): 1:19pm On Dec 31, 2017
FortifiedCity:
It has to be happy festival. Find the nearest park and enter a bus going to Ogidi.

Disclaimer: If you don't come back due to over enjoyment in the east, nobody should hold me responsible. cool
If it was in another part of the country where they mine heads I wouldn't even think of coming.

Not near Anambra at the moment but thanks for the invitation.
Re: Pics From The First Ofala Of Ezechumagha Of Ogidi Kingdom by Nobody: 1:21pm On Dec 31, 2017
deco22:
If it was in another part of the country where they mine heads I wouldn't even think of coming.

Not near Anambra at the moment but thanks for the invitation.
You are highly welcome

Re: Pics From The First Ofala Of Ezechumagha Of Ogidi Kingdom by Nutase: 1:27pm On Dec 31, 2017
Occultic looking people.
Re: Pics From The First Ofala Of Ezechumagha Of Ogidi Kingdom by Kachifo3: 1:35pm On Dec 31, 2017
Nutase:
Occultic looking people.

I blame poverty..
Re: Pics From The First Ofala Of Ezechumagha Of Ogidi Kingdom by Nutase: 1:46pm On Dec 31, 2017
Kachifo3:

I blame poverty..
I blame darkness

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Help With Translation In Igbo, Biko ! / Bayajida !? / West African (Igbo) Origins of Language and Civilisation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.