Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,936 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:18 AM

A Response To The Comments On The Bad Habit You Wished To Stop In 2017 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Response To The Comments On The Bad Habit You Wished To Stop In 2017 (345 Views)

Man Walks On Rope Across Bridge, Train Tracks At CMS Bus Stop In Lagos (Video) / What Is That Habit You Really Need To Stop Comes 2019? / What Is That Bad Habit You Wish To Leave In 2017? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Response To The Comments On The Bad Habit You Wished To Stop In 2017 by coliform: 1:03pm On Dec 31, 2017
I took my time to read the comments on the thread "the bad habits you wished to stop in 2017"... The comments I read ranges from masturbation, bet9ja, smoking, spending more than you save to a lady that almost always felt Hot...

One thing you need to know is that your habit is what makes you. And it is not easy to break away from bad habits, it goes beyond mere end of the year resolution.
You have to take frank and conscious steps to break from them, if not a change of year or date will not change anything.
Below are some practical and proven steps to break away from bad habit.
1. You have to identify and acknowledge the bad habit.
2. You have to desire and be determine with in yourself to be free. Because through desire and determination, human beings can achieve any set goal.
3. Seek help mostly especially from God, because with God all things are possible. And from trusted people around you.
4. Be accountable to those that are aware of such habit, if you know someone will ask you and you wouldn't want to lie, that will check mate you. Some might have even passed through the same experience before, they might help proffer a solution.
5. Strive to overcome the bad habit, the scripture says that you have not resisted unto blood, striving against sin (bad habit).
If only will look at the bad habit as a rapist, you will surely be free from it. You know quite well how you will violently resist a rapist, do so to that bad habit.
6. Deliberately avoid or flee from the bad habit.

If you need further assistance or clarification, PM me.

I'm Looking forward to a better you in 2018.
Remember that a change of date and year does not determine a change of life and destiny.
Your decisions determine your destiny.

(1) (Reply)

Someone Has Given Solution To Stop Fulani Killing / Advice For A Business To Join & Resignation From Banking / 2019 Elections- Time To Look Beyond The APC And The PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.