Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:20 AM

100 Happy New Year 2018 Messages, SMS & Wishes To Send To Your Loved Ones - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / 100 Happy New Year 2018 Messages, SMS & Wishes To Send To Your Loved Ones (36608 Views)

85 Happy New Year 2019 Messages, New Year SMS & Wishes To Send To Loved Ones / @GIF Happy New Year 2018 GIF Animated HD Images, Dp Profile Pics For Whatsapp / ###shayari Happy New Year 2018 Shayari In Hindi Urdu English (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 100 Happy New Year 2018 Messages, SMS & Wishes To Send To Your Loved Ones by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 8:34pm On Dec 31, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Copied

she put source na
Re: 100 Happy New Year 2018 Messages, SMS & Wishes To Send To Your Loved Ones by Nobody: 8:36pm On Dec 31, 2017
Outstanding
Re: 100 Happy New Year 2018 Messages, SMS & Wishes To Send To Your Loved Ones by MhizzAJ(f): 8:36pm On Dec 31, 2017
Eastatlantaniqqa:

she put source na
I wasn't referring to her
Re: 100 Happy New Year 2018 Messages, SMS & Wishes To Send To Your Loved Ones by usibengate(m): 8:39pm On Dec 31, 2017
Goodone there!
Re: 100 Happy New Year 2018 Messages, SMS & Wishes To Send To Your Loved Ones by barallanee(f): 8:39pm On Dec 31, 2017
Kai,thank u,mke I copy.. No stress grin
Re: 100 Happy New Year 2018 Messages, SMS & Wishes To Send To Your Loved Ones by Cigo1(m): 8:41pm On Dec 31, 2017
The best NY message is; There is no new year! Just a repetition of the old year. A never ending cycle, no end no beginning.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 100 Happy New Year 2018 Messages, SMS & Wishes To Send To Your Loved Ones by Olypeppy(f): 8:41pm On Dec 31, 2017
Let me compose mine.
Happy afa ohuru to you all.
Oga di si cha nma,anyi ndi nairaland ga di ndu ogololo ma nwekwa aru ike.Happy new year ndi Enyim.
Re: 100 Happy New Year 2018 Messages, SMS & Wishes To Send To Your Loved Ones by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 8:50pm On Dec 31, 2017
MhizzAJ:
I wasn't referring to her
alright
Re: 100 Happy New Year 2018 Messages, SMS & Wishes To Send To Your Loved Ones by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 8:51pm On Dec 31, 2017
Olypeppy:
Let me compose mine.
Happy afa ohuru to you all.
Oga di si cha nma,anyi ndi nairaland ga di ndu ogololo ma nwekwa aru ike.Happy new year ndi Enyim.
you wan tell erry body say u sabi speak an shey
Re: 100 Happy New Year 2018 Messages, SMS & Wishes To Send To Your Loved Ones by inourcare: 8:55pm On Dec 31, 2017
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
Re: 100 Happy New Year 2018 Messages, SMS & Wishes To Send To Your Loved Ones by trioti(m): 9:04pm On Dec 31, 2017
You might want to get more lovely new year messages nd wishes
100 Happy New Year 2018 Messages And Wishes -

http://triotinaija.com.ng/100-happy-new-year-2018-messages-wishes/
Re: 100 Happy New Year 2018 Messages, SMS & Wishes To Send To Your Loved Ones by centurionpapa(m): 9:05pm On Dec 31, 2017
Cigo1:
The best NY message is; There is no new year! Just a repetition of the old year. A never ending cycle, no end no beginning.
good one bro. very good
Re: 100 Happy New Year 2018 Messages, SMS & Wishes To Send To Your Loved Ones by Watsoneology: 9:21pm On Dec 31, 2017
Less Dan Two Hours To Roll

Thank You Jesus
Re: 100 Happy New Year 2018 Messages, SMS & Wishes To Send To Your Loved Ones by FRANKOSKI(m): 9:58pm On Dec 31, 2017
TO ALL NAIRALANDERS THAT WILL GIVE THEIR LIFE TO CHRIST IN 2018.

Re: 100 Happy New Year 2018 Messages, SMS & Wishes To Send To Your Loved Ones by Oyindidi(f): 12:43am On Jan 01, 2018
daylyt:
Oyin.didi
Lu.minouz
I.bkayee
Sa.fiaa
Ft.rebirth
Ki.ngtom
La.las247
Makyd.ebbie
Happy New year Baba

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 100 Happy New Year 2018 Messages, SMS & Wishes To Send To Your Loved Ones by Olachase(m): 3:57am On Jan 01, 2018
Cool
Re: 100 Happy New Year 2018 Messages, SMS & Wishes To Send To Your Loved Ones by luminouz(m): 8:09am On Jan 01, 2018
daylyt:
Oyindidi
Luminouz
Ibkayee
Safiaa
Ftrebirth
Kingtom
Lalas247
Makydebbie
Daylyt...my hommie!!!! grin
Re: 100 Happy New Year 2018 Messages, SMS & Wishes To Send To Your Loved Ones by Lalas247(f): 8:15am On Jan 01, 2018
daylyt:
Oyindidi
Luminouz
Ibkayee
Safiaa
Ftrebirth
Kingtom
Lalas247
Makydebbie
Happy New year Sir wink
Re: 100 Happy New Year 2018 Messages, SMS & Wishes To Send To Your Loved Ones by FTrebirth(m): 8:44am On Jan 01, 2018
happy new year to you:

lezz
rosieluv (my love)
postman
mimzyy (my beauty queen)
daylyt
chicalicious creamish (my missed love)
safiaaa
firsteva
ibkayee
thesonofmark/tsom
ishilove
ikillfools
sinzu (even though we're not friends)
iykekelvins
mariinee (fine gyal)
oyindidi
bomasek
chiefpiiko (i never trolled you with any monikers)
mariga ma nigga!
obontami
funlord
ladygoddiva (my troll friend)
thedondada
blackfyre
iamj (yeye pikin)

etc..

12 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 100 Happy New Year 2018 Messages, SMS & Wishes To Send To Your Loved Ones by Oyindidi(f): 9:15am On Jan 01, 2018
FTrebirth:
happy new year to you:

l.ezz
r.osieluv (my love)
p.ostman
mim.zyy (my beauty queen)
d.aylyt
chicalicious creami sh (my missed love)
s.afiaaa
fi.rsteva
ibk.ayee
theso nofmark/tso.m
is hilove
ikil.lfools
si.nzu (even though we're not friends)
iy.kekelvins
ma.riinee (fine gyal)
o.yindidi
b omasek
ch.iefpiiko (i never trolled you with any monikers)
m ariga ma nigga!
o bontami
fu.nlord
lad.ygoddiva (my troll friend)
t.hedondada
bl.ackfyre
i.amj (yeye pikin)

etc..
Happy new year dear
Re: 100 Happy New Year 2018 Messages, SMS & Wishes To Send To Your Loved Ones by lezz(m): 9:29am On Jan 01, 2018
FTrebirth:
happy new year to you:

lezz
rosieluv (my love)
postman
mimzyy (my beauty queen)
daylyt
safiaaa
firsteva
ibkayee
thesonofmark/tsom
ishilove
ikillfools
iykekelvins
mariinee (fine gyal)
oyindidi
bomasek
mariga ma nigga!
obontami
funlord
thedondada
blackfyre
iamj (yeye pikin)

etc..

My brother, best Nairaland friend, and comrade. I wish you a markedly prosperous new year.

May success, peace, contentment, limitless favour be your lot in 2018 and beyond.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 100 Happy New Year 2018 Messages, SMS & Wishes To Send To Your Loved Ones by FTrebirth(m): 9:42am On Jan 01, 2018
lezz:
My brother, best Nairaland friend, and comrade. I wish you a markedly prosperous new year.

May success, peace, contentment, limitless favour be your lot in 2018 and beyond.

amen, bro. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 100 Happy New Year 2018 Messages, SMS & Wishes To Send To Your Loved Ones by postmann: 10:13am On Jan 01, 2018
FTrebirth:
happy new year to you:

lezz
rosieluv (my love)
postman
mimzyy (my beauty queen)
daylyt
safiaaa
firsteva
ibkayee
thesonofmark/tsom
ishilove
ikillfools
iykekelvins
mariinee (fine gyal)
oyindidi
bomasek
mariga ma nigga!
obontami
funlord
thedondada
blackfyre
iamj (yeye pikin)

etc..

Scriptures say the wind and fire are HIS ministers, yet I never knew the name of the wind that blew you my way, neither did I know the direction it took. But it delivered the MASTER's orders.

You're as reliable as a village stream whose waters look beyond the rainy season; deep is the foundation of your of friendship, surmounting the volatile chasm of the cyberspace.

I wish you the best GOD has to offer this year. May HE lead you in mercy down a gentle hill where the greens make a cool canopy over a table of assorted blessings -- joy and fulfilment, long life and sound health.

Happy new year, brother!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 100 Happy New Year 2018 Messages, SMS & Wishes To Send To Your Loved Ones by Nobody: 10:25am On Jan 01, 2018
FTrebirth:
happy new year to you:

lezz
rosieluv (my love)
postman
mimzyy (my beauty queen)
daylyt
safiaaa
firsteva
ibkayee
thesonofmark/tsom
ishilove
ikillfools
iykekelvins
mariinee (fine gyal)
oyindidi
bomasek
mariga ma nigga!
obontami
funlord
thedondada
blackfyre
iamj (yeye pikin)

etc..

Happy New Year, my love. I wish you a prosperous new year.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 100 Happy New Year 2018 Messages, SMS & Wishes To Send To Your Loved Ones by FTrebirth(m): 10:39am On Jan 01, 2018
postmann:

Scriptures say the wind and fire are HIS ministers, yet I never knew the name of the wind that blew you my way, neither did I know the direction it took. But it delivered the MASTER's orders.

You're as reliable as a village stream whose waters look beyond the rainy season; deep is the foundation of your of friendship, surmounting the volatile chasm of the cyberspace.

I wish you the best GOD has to offer this year. May HE lead you in mercy down a gentle hill where the greens make a cool canopy over a table of assorted blessings -- joy and fulfilment, long life and sound health.

Happy new year, brother!

amen, my dear man of the Most High God. this year will be a favorable one for all of us in Jesus name. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 100 Happy New Year 2018 Messages, SMS & Wishes To Send To Your Loved Ones by DavidJohnDavid(f): 10:55am On Jan 01, 2018
try this one...

Re: 100 Happy New Year 2018 Messages, SMS & Wishes To Send To Your Loved Ones by Nobody: 11:02am On Jan 01, 2018
FTrebirth:
happy new year to you

happy new year kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 100 Happy New Year 2018 Messages, SMS & Wishes To Send To Your Loved Ones by iykekelvins(m): 11:09am On Jan 01, 2018
FTrebirth:
happy new year to you:

lezz
rosieluv (my love)
postman
mimzyy (my beauty queen)
daylyt
safiaaa
firsteva
ibkayee
thesonofmark/tsom
ishilove
ikillfools
iykekelvins
mariinee (fine gyal)
oyindidi
bomasek
mariga ma nigga!
obontami
funlord
thedondada
blackfyre
iamj (yeye pikin)

etc..

Happy new year man and to all of yall.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 100 Happy New Year 2018 Messages, SMS & Wishes To Send To Your Loved Ones by Ishilove: 11:42am On Jan 01, 2018
FTrebirth:
happy new year to you:

lezz
rosieluv (my love)
postman
mimzyy (my beauty queen)
daylyt
safiaaa
firsteva
ibkayee
thesonofmark/tsom
ishilove
ikillfools
iykekelvins
mariinee (fine gyal)
oyindidi
bomasek
mariga ma nigga!
obontami
funlord
thedondada
blackfyre
iamj (yeye pikin)

etc..

Thanks darling, you are such a pleasant person smiley

I wish you and yours happiness and fulfillment this new year

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 100 Happy New Year 2018 Messages, SMS & Wishes To Send To Your Loved Ones by Chydobe: 1:21pm On Jan 01, 2018
Happy new year 2018 Wishes. Wow!!! it's 2018 already, this is a lovely time to make up and get in contact with all the people you have lost contact. Like a new book, we are turning a fresh leaf. However, here are some heart warming Happy New year 2018 wishes you could send to your friends, families and loved ones this 2018 via Whatsapp, SMS, Emails, Facebook ETC.

7 AWESOME HAPPY NEW YEAR 2018 WISHES FOR YOUR FRIENDS FAMILIES AND LOVED ONES
CLICK HERE TO READ : http://www.newzified.com/happy-new-year-2018-wishes-new-year-2018-messages-for-whatsapp/
Re: 100 Happy New Year 2018 Messages, SMS & Wishes To Send To Your Loved Ones by ibkayee(f): 2:28pm On Jan 01, 2018
daylyt

Thanks dear, happy new year kiss
Re: 100 Happy New Year 2018 Messages, SMS & Wishes To Send To Your Loved Ones by ibkayee(f): 2:29pm On Jan 01, 2018
FTRebirth

Thanks so much sweetie! Happy new year! kiss kiss

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Couple Ride Lorry To Their Wedding In Imo State (Photos, Video) / Ten Types Of Ladies You Will Find At A Typical Nigerian Wedding / You Forgot Your Girlfriend's Birthday, Now She's Angry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.