Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:29 AM

Is Tstv Rollout The Greatest Flop Of 2017? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Is Tstv Rollout The Greatest Flop Of 2017? (595 Views)

Top 10 Youngest Hollywood Actresses Of 2017 2018 / 12 Over Hyped Movies Of 2017 / My Most Favorite Films of 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Tstv Rollout The Greatest Flop Of 2017? by jaymantin(m): 6:29pm On Dec 31, 2017
The inability of tstv to commence the sales of it's decoders as scheduled happens to disappoint a lot of would be customers, with the company shifting sales commencement date.
Re: Is Tstv Rollout The Greatest Flop Of 2017? by Onechancearmy(m): 6:39pm On Dec 31, 2017
I knew it was a flop right from the beginning.

Nigerians are very gullible and they don't understand how global finance works in cable television content and payment of broadcast rights and royalties so they bought into the TSTV nonsense like a bunch of excited toddlers.

DSTV still holds the broadcast rights for most foreign media content in Nigeria so there was no way TSTV was ever going to deliver on its dubious promises.
Re: Is Tstv Rollout The Greatest Flop Of 2017? by Nobody: 6:49pm On Dec 31, 2017
I think it is the goals we set and did not achieve in 2017 that is the GREATEST FLOP.
Re: Is Tstv Rollout The Greatest Flop Of 2017? by emeijeh(m): 6:55pm On Dec 31, 2017
Those guys are a big disgrace

1 Like

Re: Is Tstv Rollout The Greatest Flop Of 2017? by jaymantin(m): 7:07pm On Dec 31, 2017
Onechancearmy:
I knew it was a flop right from the beginning.

Nigerians are very gullible and they don't understand how global finance works in cable television content and payment of broadcast rights and royalties so they bought into the TSTV nonsense like a bunch of excited toddlers.

DSTV still holds the broadcast rights for most foreign media content in Nigeria so there was no way TSTV was ever going to deliver on its dubious promises.

Not totally the fault of Nigerians, we live in a confused society where all the wrong things has become normal to us. where doing things rightly is considered as not being smart.

(1) (Reply)

Watch Pacific Rim: Uprising Online HD | Wizkid - Daddy Yo As Sound Track / Regina Daniels Attacked By Fans After She Asked Them To Vote Her / Tstv Is Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.